Is this really life?

By NICKYSTAR_R5

Life expanded and how I went about dealing with it More

Introduction
Primary school
High school
College
Home life
Boys
Ending

Other

4 0 0
By NICKYSTAR_R5

I basically had problems with an uncle of mine he started messaging me from when I was about 15 he bought me alcohol and talked to me dirty. I had to get police to him because of sexual harassment. he told my brother he would give him and exhaust of he could have 2 weeks with me, everyone blamed my brother for the way I kept self harming everyday I kept self harming I couldn't talk to my parents I found it difficult but eventually I had to tell them as he tricked me into going to my granny's when she wasn't there he tried to get me drunk and walked about in speedos.. I cut myself stupid and actually ran out of possible space that I could hide I personally want to cut my throat and be done. then ever tusks I told my parents and we got the police, they said they couldn't do anything as I was over 18 when it was reported had I reported at 15 he would have got more than a warning. this man me not trust men I couldn't be alone with mail teachers they made me feel uncomfortable and had more counselling for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 25.9K 27
[Sequel of 'MY SUBCONSCIOUS DESIRE'] Once again, a tale of desire and respect Once again, a tale of Rathod and family bond A multi-couple story. F...
Cecilia By Anastasia

General Fiction

106K 2.9K 38
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...
36.6K 1.4K 26
Jordan Lucky Anderson has been looking for a job for the past 2 months. He's about to run out of money and struggling to pay the next month's bill. A...
110K 7.9K 27
RATHOD'S - the name which can make anyone kneel in front of them. manish rathod ,father of 4 children but is unknown of the 4th one who is youngest a...