Miles Morales

By Lexxi1938

Just a friends to lovers More

A/n
1
2
3
4
5
A/N
QNA

6

443 6 43
By Lexxi1938

●8:03am●

You groan feeling weight on you chest. You rubbed your eyes to see miles laying on you. You immediately started smiling. You figured this moment won't last long so you unplugged your phone and took a picture.

@prxncess.y/n

1 person tagged @spider.miles

Ain't he just a cutie?

Liked by : @Gwen.4.life @spider.miles @Gankexgames @Kylie.the.baddest and 18,000 others

@random.com omg stop y'all so cute

@dumbbi stoppp he's taken???

@Gwen.4.life Guess this why you weren't answering

@Kylie.the.baddest @Gwen.4
life babes....this ain't his comment section

@Gwen.4.life right...right..

●8:16am●

"Mhh five more minutes." He started burying his face into your chest even more.

"Miles cut it out I don't have on a bra."

You tried pushing him off but he only buried himself even more.

You started blushing. 'I don't like Miles do I? I can't he's my best friend.' You sighed figuring asking questions that you don't have the answer to is pointless.

"Morning mamí." He said sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

His Morning voice was to die for. It was corse and deep. Even deeper than usual.

"You wanna shower first so you can go home and get ready?"

"Get ready for what?"

"Really Miles? We are supposed to hangout with our friends today."

Oh yeah right...I'll get up."

Once Miles came to his senses and went to go shower, you got up and made your bed. Once you were done you went to look for your outfit. Since it was just a hangout at the mall you decided to dress simple but still cute.

As soon as you were done you saw Miles leaving the bathroom.(it's attached to your room.) You couldn't get your eyes off him. Your eyes traveled dangerously low. 'Yeah nevermind I do like him.' You thought to yourself.

"Wanna picture? Better yet wanna strip and join me in the picture?" He smirked watching you get flustered.

"Why would I want a picture when I have the art infront of me now huh?" I ran a finger down his slightly wet chest and walked away entering the bathroom.

"hombre, ella me vuelve loco."
(man she drives me crazy)
He smirked

●9:30am●

You guys all met up infront of Brooklyn mall.

"OMFG! You girls look gorgeous! As usual." -Mia

Kylie and I smiled at her, "So do you! As usual," we said in unison. We burst out with laughter when we realized.

Miles rolled his when he saw us hyping each other up. "You guys are literally almost in the same thing."

Kylie side eyed him, "You just mad because nobody's hyping your lame ass fit up."

Gnake grabbed Kylie and pulled her away, "can yall not fight please? We just got here."

Mia and I started laughing at the scene infront of us. "They're literally sibling." I smiled.

"Aight let's go!" Mia did before dragging us off into the mall.

●12:17pm●

We were all tired from walking all over and decided to sit. While we were sitting we finally realized just how hungry we were.

"Y'all smell that?"- Ganke

"Smell what?"- Y/N

"That smells good asf." -Miles

Both the boys got up and we followed them. Soon we came to a stop infront of a couple food courts. We bought our food and soon returned to our sitting area.

Mia was taking pictures when Miles tried eating his food, she slapped his hand away so fast resulting to Kylie, Ganke and I to laugh.

Only when she was done, and deemed the pictures she took IG worthy, were allowed to start eating.

In the middle of us eating and joking, we heard a voice calling out to Miles.

When I say we all whipped our head around so fast, as if our name was Miles, trying to see who it was.

To my dismay it was Gwen walking towards us.

"Hey Miles! Why weren't you answering my calls this morning?" She asked innocently. Which I rolled my eyes at because she liked my post this morning when he was sleeping on my chest.

Kylie, Mia and I all gave each other the look. Miles gave her a fake smile, which we all knew too well, "oh hey Gwen, I slept over Y/N's house yesterday and she big on quality time so I wasn't even allowed to glance at my phone. Why were you calling me anyway?"

She gave me a quick look of hatred and turned back to Miles once more. "I just wanted to hear your voice, it's quite calming you know." She seemed as if she was flirting but Miles didn't look like he was having it.

"I know it is she tells me all the time," he smiled and pointed at me. My eyes widen a bit in shock. I've never told Miles that! I mean I have thought about it; I have a big thing for voices.

I realized that he was trying to hint to her that he doesn't care.

"Oh really? I guess we both have a thing for his voice," she said turning to me.

"I guess so...." I replied not really paying much attention her and turned back my attention to my friends.

Ganke simply rolled his eyes at the girl and turned to us.

"Can I talk to you in private?" She pleaded with Miles.

"Sure?" He looked confused but got up and followed her anyway.

When Gwen deemed that they were a good distance from the others, she turned around to face Miles.

"So..." Miles said trying to get her to talk.

"I like you..." She said looking at him.

"I'm sorry but I don't like you like that Gwen." He awkwardly scared his neck.

"Then why did you lead me on? Why be so nice to me?" Gwen asked a hint of irritation in her voice.

"I never lead you on though and I'm nice to almost everyone. But why I was nice with you specifically was because you had just moved here and you seemed like you were having a ruff time settling in." He explained.

"Why would you care if I'm suffering?" She scoffed.

"Because I know hoe it feels to move away from everything you know. It's hard and I wanted you to at least have someone to lean on but I can't provide that anymore."

"Is it because of Y/N?"

"Maybe..." He kept his answer short.

"I knew that bitch would take you away from me the moment I saw her."

"Excuse you? The only bitch here is you. She's been in my life way longer than you have, so if you think that I'm going to throw away what I have with her for you. Then I hate to inform you but you're crazy."

Miles glared at her on last time before leaving her there in tears.

He sat with us once more and released a long sigh.

"Yow Miles you good bro?" Ganke asked noticing his drained expression.

"As long as she don't bother me again I'll be fine." He dismissed it

"Aight well hurry and eat so we can continue shopping." -kylie

"Damn are y'all trying to buy the whole mall?"-Miles

"Yeah so what."-Mia

"Nothing nothing." He raised his hand in defeat.

"Ganke and I snickered at them ganging up on him.

●1:45pm●

"Alright I'll see yall idiots on Monday!" Kylie waved as she and Ganke drove off.

"I'm heading out too." Mia said as her brother pulled over honking at her. She started yelling at him to wait as she bid her goodbyes.

"Come on let me drop you home." Miles said dragging me to his car.

"So what did y'all talk about?" I said curiosity eating away at me.

"Huh?" He said looking confused

"You know? Gwen.."

"Ahhh her." His smiled dropped as he opened my door and waited for me to get in before closing it.

He got around to his side and got in before continuing our conversation.

"She confessed to me." He shrugged as he started the car.

"So what did you say?" Part of me was hoping he had rejected her, all of me was hoping that he rejected her, but I felt kinda bad for wishing bad on her.

"I rejected her obviously." He smiled at me.

"Really?..." the butterflies in my tummy did some hoops as I held down a smile.

"You sure seem happy." He said placing a hand on my thigh as he drove.

"I'm not."

We both burst out laughing.

@Kylie.the.baddest

4 tagged @spider.miles
@Gankexgames. @prxncess.y/n @Mia's.world.com

Me, my girls, my man and the thing called Miles🩷
Liked by @spider.miles @Gankexgames @prxncess.y/n @Mia's.world.com and 23,521 others

@User234 @Kylie.the.baddest you're so pretty🤩

@knue2 who's the guy in the last slide?

@demosgw Omg! I saw yall at the mall!

🔵⚪️🔴

@prxncess.y/n

4 tagged @spider.miles @Gankexgames @Kylie.the.baddest @Mia's.world.com

My world ❤️‍🩹🫶🏽
Liked by @spider.miles @Gankexgame @Kylie.the.baddest @Mia's.world.com and 432,097 others

@ugez y'all look fun to hang w ngl

@gysv broo I saw y'all
@prxncess.y/n @gysv why didn't you come say hi
@gysv @prxncess.y/n I was too shy

@rabdgi y'all look fine asf

@random.old.lady this generation...

🔵⚪️🔴

@Mia's.world.com

3 tagged @Kylie.the.baddest @prxncess.y/n @ Gankexgames @spider.miles

Liked by @spider.miles @Gankexgames @prxncess.y/n @Kylie.the.baddest and 310,071 others

@Userxw blond hair suits you

@thesedre damn you fine

@kissrewh be my girl

@mgsb dm me

@yhevG she a baddie w her baddie friends!

🔵⚪️🔴

@spider.miles

4 tagged @Mia's.world.com @Gankexgames @prxncess.y/n @Kylie.the.baddest

These weirdos 😐
Liked by @prxncess.y/n @Kylie.the.baddest @Gankexgames @Mia's.world.com and 500,312 others

@drgsjch post yourself more!

@gjefb he gives big dick energy

@jruvn you single

@rwvz who the girl he posted on slide 2

@grgtfjf the foood

🔵⚪️🔴

@Gankexgames

4 tagged @Mia's.world.com @Kylie.the.baddest @prxncess.y/n @spider.miles

Liked by @Mia's.world.com @spider.miles @prxncess.y/n @Kylie.the.baddest and 582,096 others

@ user2664 I need me a asain man

@fdsgdh no lube, no protection....
Continue..

@sgeq they're all hot

@dddhd let's play online some time

A/N

Y'all liked my disappearing act....
Don't come for me I can't fight😭

Anyway I totally forgot about this mb

Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 32.2K 48
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
441K 26.7K 86
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.1M 75.2K 43
After Uncle Ben died, Peter Parker's world crashed. Aunt May blamed him for his death and years later continued to do so. Not only does Peter have to...