✓ My plants have become fine...

By koushuu17

Author: Mingye Owl Category: Romance science fiction novelsStatus: Completed After the Great War, the land wa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
End

79

259 4 0
By koushuu17

☆ 79. Chapter 79font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 79

Sui Yi transported the mushrooms to the giant flower. Because the intelligent transporting machine could also wade through water, it saved her a lot of effort, but putting the mushrooms into the giant flower was not so easy. Sui Yi and Zhou Linlin together, I poured baskets of mushrooms into the giant flowers, and it took five or six minutes to pour them all.

After finishing pouring here, Sui Yi made an OK gesture to the aircraft above, and in the next second, goose-feather-like snow fell in a large area where the giant flower was!

Because Sui Yi and Zhou Linlin were standing so close, they unconsciously covered their eyes at this time. Artificial snow fell and almost submerged the pool. The giant flowers were gradually covered with snow. Zhou Linlin was clutching her heart the whole time, for fear of The snow froze the giant flowers to death.

She glanced at Sui Yi beside her, her expression was calm, and she slowly recovered. At this time, Sui Yi was like a needle that stabilizes the sea. As long as she is stable, no storms can upset her.

Sui Yi is indeed relatively calm, because she has been feeling uncomfortable since she set off. She now feels cool and soothed all over her body, and the previous anxiety has disappeared. It seems that mushrooms combined with snow can really alleviate the situation of giant flowers. It is only at this moment that Sui Yi can She felt that this trip was not in vain. At first, she was a little unsure whether the giant flower wanted these. At this time, she finally lost her worries and stared at the giant flower that was about to be submerged in the snow with bright eyes.

Qin Xiao, who was sprinkling snow on top, frowned unconsciously when he saw the pool of water and the huge flowers submerged in the snow. The last time he entered the yard, he didn't see this giant flower at all, let alone this one. A small pool of water, burying them with snow at this time, feels quite heartbreaking as if something valuable is being destroyed.

But as the snow fell more and more, the flowers below suddenly moved. The huge golden-red petals began to absorb the snow covering them. The snow slowly penetrated into the petals. For a moment, he even felt that the petals were glowing!

The snow slowly disappeared, but the inside of the petals became brighter and brighter. Colorful liquid like magma, mushroom-like juice was mixed with the golden red color of the flower itself. As the snow water entered, Qin Xiao could see the petals. The liquid inside slowly rose and did not stop until it was about to overflow.

Qin Xiao wanted to call Sui Yi and ask her if she wanted to stop sprinkling snow, but seeing that Sui Yi was not nervous at all, he gritted his teeth and refused to press the stop button. The aircraft continued to sprinkle snow, and the flowers below seemed to finally bear it. Unable to stop it, the liquid inside began to flow out and slowly merged into the light golden pool, like multicolored ink spreading on gold paper, beautiful and shocking.

The three of them were all staring at the colorful liquid, watching it overflow the entire pool, and the water in the pool completely turned into a colorful flowing liquid. At this time, Sui Yi and Zhou Linlin had retreated to the shore, where Qin Xiao was All the snow had been sprinkled, but the aircraft hovered in the sky but did not leave. Looking at the rather magical scene below, Qin Xiao's breathing became rapid.

Sui Yi didn't know what was going to happen in the next second. She just felt a sense of accumulation. She always felt that the liquid would explode when it accumulated to a certain extent. But she didn't say anything. She just pulled Zhou Linlin aside and stepped back. Some.

She also called Qin Xiao and asked him to quickly leave the sky above the giant flowers and enter the yard, or fly higher. After receiving the call, Qin Xiao quickly landed the aircraft outside the yard and almost ran in. He walked into Sui Yi's courtyard, and because he couldn't wait for Sui Yi to open the door, he used his strength to climb over the not-low courtyard wall of Sui Yi's house and entered the courtyard, staring at the Northern Qing troops outside for a moment.

Qin Xiao entered the yard and ran towards the giant flower. He crossed a bush and saw Sui Yi and Zhou Linlin. Qin Xiao stood over and looked at the pool in front of him. This was much more shocking than looking at it from above, especially After the color of the pool water became one degree darker, it looked more like colored magma, and you could even see small bubbles bubbling on it, as if it was really boiling.

No one spoke, and the three of them silently stared at the surging pool water. They all had a premonition that the water might explode, and Sui Yi had the strongest premonition. She could even feel the cheerful breath coming from the giant flowers.

The three of them waited for about ten minutes when they saw a muffled sound coming from the surging undercurrent of the pool. The giant flower exploded in front of the three people's eyes, and a beam of light rushed out of the pool. In an instant, It exploded in the sky like a giant firework. It didn't end after the explosion, but just started. All the tiny rays of light that exploded spread out in all directions, exploding as they spread. At this time, the person standing outside the yard The Beiqing Army and the villagers in Tonghui Village were shocked by this scene. The sound was not very loud, but the picture was extremely gorgeous and continuous. There was no room to breathe. Everyone picked up the light spots of the explosion and kept looking outside. Spreading, the light spots above him slowly fell down, falling on people, heads, shoes, houses, and more on the ground.

The light spots falling on the ground slowly penetrated into the soil, and in the next second, thousands of mushrooms poked their heads out. Just when everyone was surprised, the mushrooms grew in response to the wind, and in the blink of an eye they were already half a person tall! And densely growing one after another, golden mushrooms are dotted with red patterns, beautiful and gorgeous.

Where the light spot first fell, everyone was overwhelmed. There were exclamations everywhere. Some people even knelt down to the place where the light beam first came out. The whole person was crying, laughing and excited.

This is just in Tonghui Village. At this time, the light point continues to spread outward, spreading all the way to more than 20 villages, and even bombing all the way to Helin City. At this time, the people waiting to enter the village outside the village, and the people waiting outside the city Everyone who entered Helin City saw this grand scene. In less than half an hour, the entire Helin City and the villages below were covered with golden-red mushrooms! All of them are half a person tall!

Everyone was shocked by this scene, especially someone who flew a drone up and had a panoramic view of the entire Helin City. It was a huge golden flower made of mushrooms! It looks quite dazzling!

At this time, Chen Cuifang's family, who was taking their daughter for treatment in Helin City Hospital, stood at the window of the six-story inpatient ward. Looking at this scene, they even forgot to speak. They had been silently lowering their eyes recently, not knowing what to think. Wang Di also turned his head and looked at the gorgeous scene outside, and his inexplicable tears couldn't stop flowing down.

At this time, a light spot exploded at the window, and the fine light blew into the ward with the wind and fell into Wang Di's eyes. At that moment, Wang Di seemed to see a giant golden flower, warm and enthusiastic. , letting her frozen heart slowly melt, she gently touched the invisible light spot, and instantly the injuries on her body no longer hurt so much.

She looked at her parents in front of the window and said in a hoarse voice: "Mom and Dad, I want to eat..."

After hearing this, Chen Cuifang and his wife turned their heads in surprise and looked at their daughter with a smile on her lips. At this moment, she felt like Flowers bloomed.

At this time, everyone in Helin City walked out of their homes. Looking at the mushrooms in front of their homes, they felt as if they had entered some fairy tale world.

At this time, many old people and children who were wandering on the streets and about to starve to death picked the mushrooms, some cooked them and ate them, and some couldn't help but eat them raw without fear of poisoning. After all, they were all Death, being a well-fed ghost is better than a starving ghost. I thought I was about to die, but I found that I was very energetic after eating mushrooms. I was still unsteady and unsteady before eating mushrooms. At this time, I could even walk a few steps quickly. Let's go...

No one in the Northern Alliance has seen anything like mushrooms since the Great War. Some older people were also very shocked. They had seen mushrooms, but they really didn't have such big mushrooms. I have seen it, I have never even dreamed of it.

Of course, the emergence of mushrooms not only caused chaos in Helin City. The entire Northern League was spreading pictures of mushrooms at this time. Many of them were even uploaded to Wanjie.com. Many people surfing on Wanjie.com were also attracted at this time. When they came here, from the initial disbelief to the photos of mushrooms that the locals showed them, everyone was instantly shocked!

At this time, people who acted quickly have already started to book tickets to Bei Union. Some people were still on the way, so they got off the bus and ran into the bus bound for Bei Union. After getting on the bus, they replenished their tickets. The replenishment system They were almost destroyed.

The Wanjie Network was even painted with a dark red word "BOIL". When you clicked in from outside, your heart stopped for a moment.

【What the hell? Mushrooms? That thing half as tall as a man is actually a mushroom? ! I don’t read much, so don’t lie to me! 】

【it is true! The social networks of Beimeng and Lin City are exploding! Everyone is talking about this mushroom! Do you still remember those people who rushed back to their hometowns to return to the Northern League? They all posted mushrooms in the dynamic circle! ! ! ]

[ Damn it! I saw it too! It's actually true! What's happening here? Why is the whole city covered in mushrooms? It's mushroom season in the Confederacy now, isn't it like Helin City? ! ]

[No, I still don’t believe it. Is there anyone who can organize a group with me to see mushrooms? I'll buy the tickets! ! ]

[The above me, me, me, me! I will go with you! ! ! ]

[Brothers, do you want to go see if the tickets for the Northern League are still available? 】Someone replied soberly below.

【Ha ha! I just watched it, forget about the tickets, now the ticket replenishment system is broken! 】

Here it comes!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Relevant recommendations: [Romance] The soft heroine who is dressed as a tyrant can never get it , [Romance] Hoarding goods in the wasteland to eat and drink , [Romance] [Red Mansion] Princess Protecting the Country , [Romance] The White Moonlight of Villains and Gods , [Romance] She is sweet and never gets tired of it , [Romance] Raising cubs live in the wasteland , [Romance] Marrying the country's uncle [Poetry Contest Work] , [Romance] The time travel of the strongest substitute , [Romance] Being a substitute in the 1970s , [Romance] [Quick Wear] Your idol is in my bowl

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 125K 126
Apparently, God made a mistake. That mistake wasn't only for my death but for MY WHOLE LIFE. Imagine dying, meeting God, and learning that your life...
1M 62.8K 54
Carter thought he knew what he was getting into when he was hired as the secretary to cutthroat CEO Faith Becker. Romance may not have been on the ag...