𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖎𝖙 {...

By shc_terix

"ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴏɢ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴅᴏɢ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ʙᴜᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴏʀ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ" ╭────────────── Where the cousin of Ego, (Y/N) (L/N) is re... More

𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖎𝖙
第一
第二
第三
第四
第五
第 六
第七
第八
第九
第十
第十一
第十二
第十三
第十四
第十五
第十六
第十七
第十八
第十九
第二十
第二十一
第二十二
第二十三
第二十四
IMPORTANTTTTTT

SPECIAL

916 46 12
By shc_terix

warnings: none

FINDING (Y/N)

Baro looked around the field with a scowl before he walked up to Isagi. "Oi," he calls out. Isagi turns to look at him, stretching and readying himself for the afternoon training. "Have you seen (Y/N)," he demands and Isagi frowns as he stops stretching and looking around. "...No, the last I saw her was right before morning training ended," he says, not being able to spot you anywhere. "Why?"

"She said I'd train with her the entirety of today," Baro said with a bored expression as he stared at Isagi. The shorter boy nodded his head before taking one last look around the field. "Wait, I'll ask Rin. Maybe she was with him," Isagi says as he walks towards Rin who was busy practising his goal kicks. Baro's expression scrunched up in annoyance before sitting down on the fake grass.

"Rin," Isagi calls out to Rin. Rin shot him a glare immediately, "what." Isagi's eyes widened before he quickly put his hands up to show he came in peace. "Just asking, have you seen (Y/N)? Apparently she told Baro she'd train with him today-"

"She told him what," Rin said as his mood seemed to worsen even further and Isagi raised his hands even higher. "But! Baro hasn't seen her since morning training ended apparently," Isagi continued. Rin falters, stopping his practice as he wipes his forehead with his tracksuit. "I haven't seen her since yesterday," he says. "That idiot must be in the monitor room, check there."

Just as Rin was about to resume his practice, he paused and looked at Isagi, "wait. I need to ask her something too. I'll come with." Isagi nodded as the two of them walked towards Baro "C'mon. Let's go check the monitor room," Isagi said to Baro. "What's he doing here?" Baro scoffed as he looked up to stare at Rin before slowly standing up and almost glaring at Rin. "Got a problem?" Rin asked, the two of them glaring at each other, the possibility of a fight breaking out was happening before Isagi chuckled nervously. "Let's just all head to the monitor room to find (Y/N)," he says before he walks past the two of them and the duo shoot each other one last glance before following after him.

When the three of them reached the monitor room, they were met with Karasu who was busy flicking through the recordings of the monitor. He turned around to see the two of them standing by the entrance and he raised an eyebrow, "need somethin'?" Isagi nodded his head, "yeah, have you seen (Y/N) since after morning training ended? She was supposed to show up a while ago but hasn't."

Karasu paused before staring at the two of them and shaking his head, "nope. Can't say I can...but that reminds me, was supposed to run over a few things with her. Better now than later." The boy stood up and approached the three of them, "don't suppose I could join the party?" Isagi nodded his head, "why not. It'll be faster to find her."

Now the four of them, walked around aimlessly, checking the dining hall, the rooms, the field and Baro even went to the toilet before realising you wouldn't be here. They met up back in front of the monitor room, Rin and Karasu both seeming bored and Baro on the other hand, seeming pissed, feeling as if he's just been scammed. "...Maybe she's in the gym?" Isagi asks with a raised eyebrow and Baro groans, shoving his hands into his pockets. "It's like playing fucking hide and seek," he muttered under his breath.

Isagi nodded grimly, as the four of them walked towards the gym, the sound of machines working filling the area. The two of them step inside to see Reo using the leg machines and Chigiri using the treadmill, both too concentrated on their workout to realise the appearances of the four.

"Have any of you guys seen (Y/N)? Asked around but so far no one has seen her since the end of morning training," Isagi asks the both of them. Chigiri continues running on the treadmill but Reo pauses his workout as he turns his head to look at Isagi. "I think I saw her with Nagi for a bit, they were walking towards the dining hall to get lunch but then she just turned around and ran away," Reo says as he looks to Isagi.

Chigiri decides to pipe up as he continues running, "maybe she's with Ego? Majority of the time when she seems to disappear into thin air, she's discussing things with Ego. Like the last time when she disappeared only to show up next to Ego's side to announce the Blue Lock Eleven."

Rin wanted to slap himself. Of course. How could he have not come to that conclusion? He was just about to speak up before the TV in the gym room turned on to show Ego who seemed to be slightly amused.

"I was wondering how long it'd take for you to realise that. But yes, for the next 11 days, (Y/N) will be MIA," Ego spoke up. "She'll be back. So don't worry. Until then, survive on your own, you unpolished gems."

Just like that, Ego signed off, the TV turned back off and Baro looked like he wanted to smash something before quickly turning around to blow off the steam by training. Karasu groaned, "what a waste of time." Rin bit his tongue, before walking towards one of the leg machines, loading it up with weights. Isagi, however, sighed at the revelation, turning around and heading back to the field.

For some odd reason, all 6 of the boys felt as if the next 11 days were going to feel longer. Even Bachira who shivered out of the blue while he was happily dribbling his ball.

[a/n]: was bored n came up w this, hope u guys enjoyed the short :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.4K 55
Whereas~ A girl with two personalities gets invited to be part of this 'Blue Lock' project. Will she reign as the sole best striker or will she carv...
227K 9.3K 33
❝𝗦𝗢..𝗜'𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘?❞ 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 ──────────── 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘪...
47.8K 1.9K 15
➳ 𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 - ¹𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿�...
146K 6.2K 33
❛❛ I bet she's playing hard to get.. ❜❜ ❛❛ I think you're playing hard to get RID OF instead! ❜❜ VARIOUS X FEM