The Wrong Type of High School...

By patfag

As if high school isn't hard enough, but what makes it worse is finding out who you are. What can get worse t... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25. (End)

Chapter 19

51 1 1
By patfag

~Damien~

Chad had let go of me completely and started running to the other side of the car. I sighed and got up, seeing he was already there. I smirked at him, rested my elbows on the roof of the car and my head on my hands. He stared at me, smiling wide.

"Gonna come get it, lovely?" He asked me, more than likely asking a rhetorical question that he wanted me to answer.

"I planned on it, but I think I want to try something." I winked at him, looking seductively at him. He bit his lip, looking back the same way. Ugh. He was so cute. I had a plan set, but if I didn't stop looking at him, I was bound to forget!

I waved my finger towards my body, telling him to come over here. He walked faster than normal, which was a good sign. Immediately, I looked at the cigarette. Burnt out. Chad tossed it to the ground. The way he did that even made my skin tingle, but then he completely ruined my plan to do a smoking thing with him.

Chad came over, wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me to him and kissed me hard. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I wasn't about to let him win this game.

My back arched, poking my stomach into him. He leaned into me more, then turned towards the car and backed me up into it. Was this a dream? It better fucking not be. Goddamn. If it was, I'd be über pissed.

This time, I reversed the order. I poked my tongue out onto his lips. He smirked and opened his mouth. The only thing that was different was that I let him have control of my mouth, I didn't fight for dominance. I liked being the small one in the relationship I guess. It made me feel cared about, wanted.

Chad pulled his tongue away, slowly. I could tell her still wanted to do more. To be honest, I did too. The thing is, we both knew better. We should wait a while. It was only hours after we had been dating anyways.

"Alright, so, what is it you wanted me to do with you?" Chad asked politely.

"It requires smoking another, but we share the whole time." I replied.

"Oh I know what you're talking about!" He kissed me softly for a second, then said, "Where one takes a drag and blows the smoke into the others mouth?"

"Yeah, but we could be extremely close when we do it. I mean this close. Lip to lip close." It sounded like a better idea the more we talked about it.

"Last one, then we have to get ready. Kay? I need to get changed too. I'm still in sweatpants."

~Chad~

Everything about Damien makes me feel good. The fact that he wants to exchange smoke made him even better. I don't know how he can top one thing after another, but he does. It's so amazing.

I pulled out a cigarette, noticing I only had 5 left. I would pick some up at some point, and by that I mean stop by my only 18 year old friend's house. Probably tomorrow, I didn't feel up to doing anything but hanging out with Damien this weekend.

I set the smoke between my lips, lit it and took my normal mini drag. I waited a minute, still pressed up to Damien. He had his hands inside my jacket and around me. The kid was basically shivering to oblivion. I waited for the cigarette to get going a bit, then I took a normal drag. Damien looked at me with pleading eyes, mouth opened a bit. I smiled at him, bent down and met his lips with mine. We parted our lips so air could circulate in our mouths. I gently blew the smoke into his mouth, then he sucked it in. After holding it for a second he blew out.

He looked up at me and said, "I don't know about you, babe, but that was fun."

"Yeah, I guess it was. That doesn't mean I'm not gonna try and stop you from smoking." I smiled at him and kissed the top of his head.

"Yeah, I know. We can at least do this for the rest of this last one?" Damien had his eyes on mine, begging me to do this more with him.

"Yes babe, just for the rest of this. Then I'm gonna be a dick and get changed, okay? I have places I want to take you."

He smiled at me, wide and bright. "That's actually a great idea. I can be the mother for once and tell you to hurry up."

"I love how you said nothing about me calling myself a dick."

"We'll you're only my dick, kay?" He giggled after saying that, and I wrapped my arm around him.

"That sounds great hun. Now look up at me, we only have a few more drags to go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
29.2M 923K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
91.2K 5.5K 30
It is a story of a girl and her bava 'Bava leave my hand said maha. maha releases her hand from his hold.But he again hold hand and asked ' Why did...