5 Months Later

By NDFan813

5 Months After The Zombie Apocalypse The Group Is Searching For New Shelter More

Introduction
A Surprising Awakening

Hope

20 2 0
By NDFan813

It's been awhile since the group had water , shelter, exedra. The group sees a glimpse of zombies all around them. Jesse say's "There's bitters around here!" Angelica tells him to shut up and before they know it there surrounded and are out of gas. A zombie is walking towards them and Paul is bitten. Jesse shoots Paul and Angelica tells them that they need to run "WE NEED TO RUN!" "Get running NOW!!" The horde follows the group as there dashing off to the shelter down the road but there is zombies hidden,Impaled but still there. The group is wandering Jesse finds a zombie and yells. "OH MY GOD GET OVER HERE... OH GOD THERES MORE!!!!" "Shut up" "Hey guys theres a sign here"

*Hello to you if you happen to make it here you will live if you do not stay here you will die I have set cameras to see what you are doing. If you happen to escape we will send out troops of our own to kill you. Good luck you'll need it*
"Holy fucking shit" "Nick language" "What?" Nick shrugs as he says what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.3K 17
Eira Engel may have the looks of a goddess, a brilliant mind, and an unnatural soul of pure innocence. All but a man that truly loves her. After a cr...
41.2K 37.6K 25
☀【졸업증명서위조】#고등학교졸업증명서위조 #성적증명서위조 #최종학력증명서위조 #대학졸업증명서위조▷㉸톡 : bmw8540 ▷텔레 : bmw3412☀【졸업증명서위조】#고등학교졸업증명서위조 #성적증명서위조 #최종학력증명서위조 #대학졸업증명서위조▷㉸톡 : bmw8540 ▷텔...
123K 2.4K 43
The world revolves around Blair Atredies and Everyone knows it... ...She was not about to let some Micheal Myers wannabe get i...
22.5K 1.8K 2
මේක බලන්න මෙයා.