He Stands in the Gorgeous Sum...

By storility

A winter-summer romance of He Ran; who was learning about the outside world, romance, and personal growth at... More

The Rise of Love I
The Rise of Love II
The Rise of Love III
The Rise of Love IV
The Rise of Love V
The Rise of Love VII
The Rise of Love VIII
The Rise of Love IX
Temptation I
Temptation II
Temptation III
Temptation IV

The Rise of Love VI

32 1 0
By storility

She speaks in a dialect, and her accent should be from the Sichuan and Shu area.

The man was attentive to her hair, did not look at her, but replied, "Wait ten minutes."

He Ran secretly looked at the woman in the mirror, she couldn't see how her facial features were with heavy makeup, but it was certain that she was in good shape, with a convex front and back, especially the pair of breasts, although there was no underwear to lift, but it had no effect on He Ran to feel its majesty, and it was estimated that it might be bigger than her face.

At this time, the man had already finished cutting the hair behind He Ran and was about to start cutting her bangs.

He Ran took off her glasses cooperatively, and it was inconvenient to look at others.

The man circled around her, bent down, and approached her. The two faces were less than ten centimeters apart, and He Ran felt that if she was breathing heavier at the moment, he could detect it.

Her eyes were closed, and her senses were sharper when she couldn't see. The cold metal brushed her forehead, and the short and thin hair fell one by one on the bridge of her nose and cheeks, a little itchy, and the man's fingertips inadvertently skimmed her skin, and the residual warmth was scorching.

Obviously, he didn't touch her ears again, but He Ran's heart was inexplicably pinched together because of this slight contact.

On her own also, before he could react, she had opened her eyes without warning.

The man probably didn't expect her eyes to suddenly widen, and he paused as he held the scissors.

Their eyes were facing each other, and his eyes were an ocean, but they were thicker than the color of the night.

He Ran looked at it intently, as if she insisted on looking for something inside.

At that moment, her heart raced.

After a moment, the man hooked his lips and said, "You'd better close your eyes."

He Ran didn't say anything, and closed her eyes as he said.

In those short seconds, He Ran noticed that the man's left hand was defective. His thumb was cut in half, she didn't know if he was born with it or if it was caused by an accident.

She wanted to take a few more looks, but she was afraid that the man would think she was disrespectful, so she didn't do it in the end.

The man's time was estimated just right, and ten minutes later, he took a sponge pad to help He Ran wipe the hair off her face, and then untied the haircut.

He Ran opened her eyes and put on her glasses.

In the mirror, a petite face was reflected, with delicate eyebrows and two thin lips of light color.

He Ran's skin was very white, almost dazzling. With such facial features and skin color, she should have been a beauty, but perhaps because of her personality, she never wanted to dress herself too much.

Such a concise Qi bangs and student head are no more ordinary, not in the limelight, but quite in line with He Ran's wishes.

She then took out her wallet and asked, how much?

The man said it was for $15, which included washing, blowing and cutting her hair.

He Ran only brought a hundred yuan worth of banknotes and a few ten yuan that she had just found in a taxi.

She handed the man two pieces of ten, and the man returned one to her.

He Ran looked at him suspiciously.

The man explained: "You are the first guest today, just charge 10 fast."

He Ran took the money and politely said thank you.

Before leaving, she glanced back and found her phone on the dresser.

It's good, just let it stay there.

It was already one o'clock in the afternoon when He Ran arrived at the KTV, and Han Yu's rehearsal of their band had already come to an end, and they were gathering. Drinking and having fun together.

When He Ran pushed open the door and walked in, Han Yu glanced up, but he didn't recognize her immediately. If He Ran hadn't taken the initiative to call him, he would have thought it was a chick who had gone to the wrong door.

Han Yu called her a dozen times in the morning but no one answered, and then even turned off the phone, He Ran obviously did it on purpose, you can imagine how depressed Young Master Han is now.

When Young Master Han is angry, he usually has two manifestations, one is to throw things in a rage, and the other is to humiliate He Ran with his self-righteous behavior, which is actually very childish.

Now, it fell into the second type.

In the private room, he was playing and drinking, and Han Yu beckoned He Ran to sit down beside him and asked her to join the game together.

Drinking is He Ran's weakness, but at this time, she has no right to refuse, so she can only obediently follow Han Yu's wishes.

After a few rounds of drinking, she lost a set, and someone brought her a full cup of beer.

He Ran didn't move to collect it but instead said, "I can't drink."

As she spoke, her eyes looked at Han Yu, and it was obvious that whether she needed to drink this beer or not was ultimately up to him.

Han Yu spread his arms on the sofa and looked at her lazily. "You have to be willing to gamble and lose."

He Ran said, "I can replace wine with tea."

He had an attitude of standing and talking without backache: "What's the point of drinking tea, you must drink."

He Ran shook her head, still refusing.

She had such a bad attitude when she was late, Han Yu was obviously displeased. Under the dim light. his thick eyebrows were pressed down, the high bridge of his nose was divided into black and white shadows. and his handsome face looked more and more rebellious.

He Ran often wondered why so many girls who had been bullied by Han Yu couldn't hate him but were happy to be called by him. Come to think of it, maybe it's because of that good skin favored by God.

People are visual creatures, and they are willing to obey some foods that their eyes think are good, but He Ran is unwilling to be with them.

So she was still trying to resist.

The two were at a standstill for a moment, and finally Han Yu smiled, smiling ill-intentionally. How well He Ran knew him, there was only one thing. She knew he was thinking of some new trick to trick her.

Sure enough, within a few seconds, I heard him say, "I know you can't drink, so I've already prepared something else for you."

After speaking, he brought a bottle of drink that he couldn't say what color it was to He Ran, and smiled even more brazenly, "This is my homemade drink, which is filled with bitter gourd juice, lemon juice, durian, hawthorn... It must be delicious, don't you say?"

He Ran frowned slightly, staring at the strange bottle, expressing her resistance in silence.

"What, don't want to drink?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 8.5K 68
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
820K 35.6K 57
"Mujhe jhelna mushkil hai nader," she said with a smile while her gaze was fixed on the table. ("It's difficult to tolerate me, Nader") "Main jhel l...
244K 2.7K 22
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
268K 7.8K 46
แ€…แ€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ= แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€šแ€บแ€ทแ€™แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ซ baby Gumkino =แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€™แ€€ แ€•แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฌแ€‘แ€•แ€บ gunแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€™แ€ญแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€›แ€พ...