Brainstorm x y/n (pt1)

By HDFismylife

This story is my first so don't pick on me for it. Its basically just another y/n type thing but with Brainst... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Aftermath

Chapter 7

153 2 1
By HDFismylife

Your pov:
*You all teleport to the man's nest, you feel your stomach shrink when you see Glerp. Her reaction stays in your head until you appear in a new place, "the man's nest."*

Ray: Ok kids, wait here while I find Schwoz.

Mika: Ugh, we'll be here

*Ray leaves and you are left alone with the danger force kids*

Miles: Why'd you bring her here? (Pulling Bose by the arm)

Bose: She's a nice person! (Whisper- shouting)

Mika: And cause you guys kissed!!

Chapa: MIKA!! You know Bose is trying to keep that a secret!

You: Well it's not really a secret anymore if she just blurted it out.

Miles: Wait, you two kissed?!

*You and Bose nod your heads slowly*

Mika: Dear brother, you have missed a lot since when y/n first met us!

Miles: What else could I possibly miss? What, are y/n and Bose dating now?!

*You and Bose look at each other, then you both turn back to the others*

Chapa: No way!!

Bose: Don't tell Glerp though! I swear if one of you does I will literally rip your heads off!

Miles: Whoa! Chill buddy, none of us are gonna tell her, plus we don't even like her.

Boses pov:
*Ray suddenly comes in with a mad looking Schwoz*

Schwoz: I told you not to interrupt me while I'm taking my wireless shower!!

Ray: Yeah yeah, can't you just make me a memory wiper so we can get this girl out of here!?

Chapa: Her name is y/n and she's not having her memory taken!

You: Wait, you want to erase my memory? Why, I swore on my life that I wouldn't tell anyone.

Mika: We know but it's just a... precaution.

Bose: Mika! We are not erasing y/n's memories and that's final! Now I'm taking her home whoever wants to protest please do now.

*I pull y/n by the arm out of the room and start walking her home*

You: Wait wait! Bose you don't know know where I live, and we have school now, I can't miss it!

Bose: Listen, I just wanted to get you out of the room, Ray is a VERY chaotic person and I couldn't afford for you to loose your memory.

You: Well thanks for your concern but I assure you that I am fine!

Bose: Why are you mad at me now?! I was trying to help you and now you're yelling at me.

Your pov;
* "Bose is right, I've lost my mind by yelling at him." You try to walk away but Bose grabs your arm and pulls you in for a kiss, you accept and then wrap your arms around him for a hug*

Bose: That was, unexpected.

You: I'm sorry, I just panicked, I didn't know what to do.

Bose: What do you mean?

You: Bose, your ex, Glerp, she saw us teleport. She knows your identities now and if she reveals it then I might be blamed for it! The others had no idea she was staring at us.

Bose: She knows what?! Hey y/n (seeing you panicking) it's gonna be ok, I'll walk you home then I'll come back and tell the others.

You: But what if they don't believe you?

Bose: Nonsense, they always believe me.

You: Ok, I trust you.

*Bose walks you to your house (you tell him it) and you walk inside with him. No one is home so he sits down on your bed with you for a few minutes. Then he leaves.*

Bose: I'll text you once I figure out something.

You: Ok (kissing him)

Boses pov:
*I run back to the man's nest to tell the others what y/n has just told me, once I get there the others are already yelling at each other for no reason,*

Bose: GUYS! Hey um when I was walking y/n home she told me something.

Mika: What is it, she wants to break up with you?

Bose: No, Glerp watched us teleport, she knows our identities. I'm pretty sure she's gonna tell the whole school.

Chapa: Really?

Miles: Come on Bose, y/n was just trying to get you to stay with her, which you obviously did.

Bose: She's not lying! Glerp really knows about us and she wants the whole school to know it!

Chapa: Are you sure Bose? What reason would she have for that?

Mika: She knows about you and y/n, doesn't she!
Bose: I don't know how but maybe, yes.

Chapa: You said she wouldn't find out!!

Bose: I know! She just found out!

Miles: Does y/n know that Glerp knows?

*Thats when the realisation hits me, y/n is in danger*

Bose: No. Guys we have to get to her house now! She's alone, what if Glerp goes to her!?

*The others begin to panic a bit, I then get a message on my phone*
————————————————————
Bose
What's wrong y/n?
She's here
Don't panic, we're coming
Danger force?
Just stay calm
Come quick Brainstorm
————————————————————
And that's chapter 7. Lame ending and it's short, I promise the next one is gonna be longer. 1000 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 40 26
This is a story of two teen Mika and Bose falling in love against the wishes of there boss. Mika and Bose don't agree with the reasoning that ray has...
6.6K 88 12
Look, just, don't ask, ok? It's just a terrible first story of a thing I'm obsessed with on the side. Edit: under editing to make it easier to read
4.6K 38 35
This is my first time writing a story of any kind Please feel free to recommend story ideas. Disclaimer: all characters belong to Nickelodeon. I do n...
24.4K 396 31
uhmm, this is my first ever story and I still dont know wat I'm doing anyway. I'm asking for feedback, be honest so I can get better.✌ so it's about...