Flowers of high mountains, do...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://shubaowb.com/nove... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 Genius Dancer (End)
Chapter 28 Aloof movie king (1)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 The Cold-hearted Movie King (End)
Chapter 40 Sacrificial Immortal Lord (1)
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 Immortal Lord Sacrifice (End)
Chapter 53 The top student is not good (1)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 The top student is not good (End)
Chapter 69 The top pick was forced to rejoice (1)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83 The No. 1 pick is forced to rejoice (End)
Chapter 84 The young city lord on the screen (1)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98 The Young City Lord on the Screen (End)
Chapter 99 The Heavenly Master does not believe in evil (1)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220

Chapter 49

240 8 0
By Demens88c

Everyone had no choice but to return, so let's go back and prepare the gifts in three days.

Meng Qilou's reaction to these people was beyond Mu Cheng's expectation, and He Yi was also very surprised. He felt that his master seemed to be more flexible than before.

For Meng Qilou, it was more of a disappointment than a change.

He once again wondered, is the immortal sect that he once sacrificed his life to protect really worth it?

Even if you don't take everything that happened before, this little exchange can cause chaos in the Immortal Sect, and a single interference can expose their true nature.

This fairy door is a plate of loose sand, a rotten wood full of moths.

Is it worth keeping?

Three days later, each sect came back to pay tribute with sad faces.

Mu Cheng did not come forward, but placed the pot of small flowers in the main hall with a red silk tie on it.

Everyone dared to be angry but did not dare to say anything. They put down their things respectfully and walked back muttering.

Mu Cheng was lying in his palace, seeing these people dejected through the illusion, and couldn't help but laugh.

Enough fun, I have to get rid of my horse today.

If he wanted to fall, he would have to fall in front of so many people, catching them off guard. They watched helplessly as the leader Shen they paid tribute to, the head of the immortal sect they respected, turned out to be the Demon Lord, their enemy.

Of course, the most important thing about losing the horse is to show Meng Qilou, so Meng Qilou has to come out.

What's the reason?

Before I could think about it, an evil thing suddenly appeared at the foot of the mountain.

A huge centipede, like a winding river, blocked everyone's way down the mountain. The evil spirit wandered around, and everyone stopped in shock.

Before they could make a move, a stream of light flashed in front of them, and Elder Meng had already landed in front of them.

It was his habit that he didn't have to think about to stand in front of danger as soon as possible.

So everyone took a few steps back. With Elder Meng here, there must be no problem.

Meng Qilou looked at the giant centipede and was stunned for a moment. The evil energy seemed familiar, but he had no time to think about it. The power of the evil thing should not be underestimated. He flew away and hit the centipede with several sword energy.

The others stood in a circle with their magical weapons on display, preparing to attack, but no one moved. They just held their breath and looked at the people fighting in the middle.

During the fight, Meng Qilou finally remembered why this evil aura was so familiar. It was similar to the toad from last time. Recently, this poisonous thing full of evil aura and transforming into huge shapes had appeared several times.

After thinking for a moment, he saw the centipede grabbing the crowd with one foot, and the group of people retreated. The centipede seemed to be prepared, and only attacked the disciples. The end curled up and suddenly wrapped the congratulatory message.

"Ahhhh..." He Yi yelled in panic.

Meng Qilou swung out several sword auras one after another, but Centipede Baizu cut off and regenerated the sword aura, never letting him go. He couldn't fight hard and looked for its weakness while flying around.

The centipede grabbed the person and made a vague human voice in its throat: "Heart of the Divine Stone, Heart of the Divine Stone..."

Meng Qilou was startled, and suddenly there was another sword energy.

People around were surprised: "What is the Heart of the Divine Stone?"

"I don't know, does it mean that He Yi has a very powerful magic weapon?"

"What kind of magic weapon is it? I've never heard of how powerful it can be..."

A "buzz" sword sound seemed to pass through everyone's ears, stopping these people's discussion. They looked at the middle again, where Meng Xianzun was still spinning around the evil creature's feet.

In the sky, a voice came quickly from the mountain: "The weak point is the eyes."

This was the voice of his senior brother. Meng Qilou immediately attacked the centipede's eyes. The centipede stung and threw out a congratulatory message. He beat the centipede crazily and rolled up dust and turf. He caught the congratulatory message, pushed it into the crowd, and waved it again. Go up with the sword.

At this moment, as the dust was flying, a figure came quickly, grabbed Meng Qilou's waist, and with his stunned look on his face, stopped him behind him: "Junior brother, let me come."

Meng Qilou looked at the person who suddenly appeared: "Senior brother..."

"It's okay, I can handle it." Mu Cheng smiled at him, and when he turned back, his eyes suddenly became sharp. The aura struck the evil creature's eyes, and the centipede roared, flapped its tail and flew towards him.

He pushed Meng Qilou aside, and his spiritual light held the centipede's tail and lifted it into the air. His eyes swept across the crowd. The heads and elders of each sect and the disciples in the mountain formed a circle and looked at him.

Meng Qilou stood in the front row with a solemn expression and very nervous, holding the hilt of the sword in his hand, ready to take action at any time.

The line of sight is good, you can see everything.

Then take this opportunity to dismount.

He smiled crookedly, and then used the huge spiritual power. As the spiritual light circulated, sand and rocks flew, and the evil thing roared fiercely. At the same time, the clothes of the hanging man slowly changed, and the fringed white clothes turned into black, and the cloak moved with the wind. The jade crown tinkled and shattered, a pair of magic horns came out, and the totem was like a living creature swimming away.

The people around him suddenly went crazy.

But Meng Qilou froze in place, motionless, as if he was petrified.

The man in black looked back at everyone, his eyes narrowed slightly, and when he looked at the evil object again, there was a hint of cruelty. With a squeeze of his hand, the roar suddenly stopped, the centipede's evil energy dissipated, and it fell heavily to the ground, turning into The light smoke dissipated in an instant.

The dust fell back, and the man in black stood in the air, looking down at everyone with a slight smile.

He no longer wore a mask and looked like a heavenly being. However, everyone could already imagine that this was not what Shen Luoting looked like.

There is no cosmetic enhancement, this is not Shen Luoting in the first place.

"Demon...Demon Lord!" someone whispered.

"He, he is the Demon Lord!" Everyone panicked and shouted in confusion.

"That's right." Mu Cheng raised his eyebrows, and his peripheral vision fell on Meng Qilou. He saw that his face was pale, but he still stood still.

"Demon Lord, you... how dare you pretend to be a member of the Immortal Sect!" Someone raised the magical weapon, "Where is the real Shen Luo Pavilion?"

"I didn't dare to do anything, so I just pretended. What do you want?" Mu Cheng stared at the man, "Now that you are pointing the magic weapon at me, have you forgotten that you kowtowed to me and offered treasures to me in the morning?" He laughed. He laughed, then narrowed his eyes, and the magic weapon suddenly shattered. The person who called out was startled and backed away.

Everyone was shocked when they heard this. Yes, they even made this Demon Lord the head of the first immortal sect.

Let him do whatever he wants and be humble!

They had saluted, kowtowed, and given so many gifts to this demon lord, and they obeyed his orders.

In the end, it was discovered that this person was the Demon Lord!

The more they thought about it, the less they could calm down their anger. Everyone raised their magical weapons and said, "The monsters should not be rampant."

Among the group of people filled with indignation, Meng Qilou still stood still. His face was no longer as pale as before, but his lips were trembling slightly.

Several strands of spiritual power were about to attack the middleman, but before they could hit him, the Demon Lord waved his sleeves and the attack broke silently.

They tried their best to attack, but in the eyes of the Demon Lord, they were just breathing lightly.

Seeing the Demon Lord raising his hand again, everyone suddenly fell to the ground, and screams of pain came one after another.

They were all frightened. At this time, their surprise and anger disappeared, and they all came to their senses. How could this Demon Lord be easy to deal with?

If it can be easily subdued, why did we have to negotiate terms and make peace before?

At the same time, they also thought in panic that last time in the Xianmen Pavilion, it was not the Demon Lord who came and chopped off the heads of those gossipers, but that he was actually there!

At that time, he stood in front of everyone and killed several sect leaders without anyone else noticing.

The enemy has always been in front of them, and they have not noticed it at all. This is the most terrifying thing.

The Demon Lord wanted to kill them, just like blowing a breath.

They didn't dare to fight any more and slowly retreated. They also didn't dare to ask anyone why the Demon Lord didn't keep his promise and came to Xianmen again.

Among the trembling people, Meng Qilou was still standing still. His expression had returned to normal and his body was no longer trembling.

His eyes fell on Mu Cheng, showing no sadness, no joy, no resentment, no anger, only infinite affection.

"I won't play with you anymore." Mu Cheng raised his sleeves and saw various magic weapons falling like rain. Everyone recognized that they were the magic weapons they paid tribute to. They fell on the ground. There were so many of them. ?

Some people were lamenting that Demon Lord actually returned all the magic weapons before he left. However, after taking a closer look, they found that the spiritual power of these magic weapons had disappeared. Magical weapons without spiritual power have no effect on practitioners and cannot be used. Mysterious skills cannot help improve cultivation.

It can only be called scrap metal.

Their hearts are bleeding.

You disrupted the Immortal Sect, searched for spiritual weapons, and destroyed all the spiritual weapons before leaving!

There is simply no benefit left for us!

This huge immortal sect, with four sects and twelve sects in one mountain, as well as sects large and small, so many people, were all fooled around by this demon!

However, they dare not speak out when they are angry.

"I returned the things." Mu Cheng smiled faintly, "I'm leaving."

Everyone shrank, no one dared to say anything.

Mu Cheng turned around and waved his sleeves.

I heard someone behind me say urgently: "Wait a minute."

Before he left, he slowly turned back and looked at the speaker.

Meng Qilou walked a few steps quickly, raised his head and said, "Take me away, okay?"

The mountain breeze is cold and cold, and the face of the white-robed Immortal is determined and determined.

The breeze blew through his sleeves, and Mu Cheng curled the corners of his mouth, with a hint of tenderness flashing in his eyes.

He turned around and stretched out his hand to Meng Qilou.

001 was very surprised. He felt that the host's anger in the past three days was suddenly gone.

Meng Qilou's eyes flashed, and he reached out to hold him, holding him together.

Then, a force pulled him up, and before he could react, he was already being hugged by the Demon Lord.

When their eyes met, Meng Qilou's heartbeat was pounding and his breath was slightly chaotic. The smile and tenderness in his eyes made him feel as if he was not in this world.

Mu Cheng gently stroked the hair on his forehead, hugged him, lifted his cloak, and flew away.

The mountain wind passed by around him. Meng Qilou calmed down and looked back at the fairy mountain.

After a moment, his expression changed slightly and he whispered: "Congratulations..."

Mu Cheng frowned: "Forgot him."

After saying that, a stream of light flew out of his sleeves and headed straight towards the Fairy Mountain. He knocked away the people blocking the way and looked at their congratulations eagerly. Then he pulled it back and the little apprentice was led up into the air, followed by them. take away.

The two people hugging each other in front, the person in the embrace blushed and lowered his eyebrows, their long clothes and long hair were floating in the wind, and fallen flowers fell leisurely on their shoulders.

Behind him, He Yi was tied up and flying in the air like a kite, shouting: "Ah, ah, ah, uncle, master, please slow down, I'm going to vomit..."

There is the fragrance of flowers in the magic mountain, and you can hear the gurgling water. From time to time, you can see little devils, some patrolling in formation, picking fruits in the mountain, and blowing on the stove, and the pot is steaming.

Mu Cheng landed on the ground with his people, and as soon as he closed his sleeves, congratulations fell from the sky and fell on the grass.

"You can take whatever you want from all the objects in this magic mountain, and you can do whatever you want. If you have anything to do, go to them." Mu Cheng nodded at the busy little devils around him and said congratulations, "Don't bother us."

The young man bared his teeth and nodded, but before he could speak, the two people in front of him had already disappeared.

In the main hall of the Demon Cave, the heavy door slammed shut with a bang.

The low table and mats in the hall were still in their original places, and there was only a trace of smoke from the furnace, wrapped around the frivolous curtains.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.1K 27
Sequel / companion to That's Not My Life Anymore. Bianca di Angelo sacrificed herself at a young age. She had a full life ahead of her that she never...
20.6K 431 58
OFFLINE READING NOT MINE Obviously it's cannon fodder, but the protagonist treats me like Bai Yueguang Author: Hot Pot Roast Duck Genre: BL Status:...
97.9K 948 24
This is the story of a new...or old student at Beverly (depending on how you look at it.) DISCLAMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE ALL AMERICAN CHARACTERS...
14K 261 7
https://m.shubaow.net/179/179675/ Author: Sweet Wine Boiled Pears Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-03-03 Latest: Chapter 61 Extra Story 2 BL fi...