Meant To Be (KinnPorsche)

By KittysawAT12

Summary: Porsche never believes in fate, he did not and (maybe) will never believes that there's f... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 BEST FRIENDS
Chapter 2 MEETING
Chapter 3 REVELATION (and FLASHBACKS)
Chapter 4 F*CK OFF BOSS
Chapter 5 ADJUSTMENT
Chapter 6 ARGUMENTS
chapter 7 STARTING OVER AGAIN
chapter 8 FOR BETTER OR FOR WORST?
chapter 9 WHO AND HOW?
❌‼️NOT A CHAPTER ‼️❌
chapter 10 CONFUSION
Chapter 11 WAY BACK HOME
chapter 13 FEAR OR ANGER?
Chapter 14 PLAN
chapter 15 BRING BACK MEMORIES
chapter 16 YOUNG SPY
chapter 17 DREAMS OF YOU
‼️GREETINGS‼️
chapter 18 HELP ME OUT
‼️UPDATE‼️
❗~NOTE~❗
chapter 19 THE FAMILY
‼️NOTE‼️

chater 12 BONDING

218 16 2
By KittysawAT12

When he arrived at the silent house it almost made him worry and disappointed because he wanted to surprise chay, he just sigh then started cooking. It's almost 5 pm already so maybe chay will be back home before dinner time.

He started making foods that chay really loves while humming to the melody that he remembered somewhere but he can't remember who sang the song. It almost took 10 minutes before he heard a voice outside of the house. The one sounded Chay but he cant recognize the other voice, it a male voice but he don't know who.

"...Chay?"

Porsche called when he heard the front door opened. He heard a gasp then a rapid footsteps running towards his direction. Suddenly, Chay appeared at the door of the kitchen, eyes wide and clearly shock to see Porsche.

" Hiaaaa! you're hereeeee!" then he run towards Porsche's awaiting arms.

" I missed you to chay!"

then he hugged his baby brother tightly, chay returned the hug and did not plan on letting go to his hia, well, it's not like Porsche also wanted to let go too.

" I don't know that you are going back home. I am sorry for not being here when you arrived... how long have you been here anyway?"

Porschay asked while still hugging his hia, Porsche chuckled then tried to let go of his brother who held him like an octopus.

" Don't worry, I've been here for just half an hour and then I decided to cook some food for our dinner."

Porschay pouted then let go of the Porsche fully.

" You should just order foods for dinner, you shouldn't stress your self. I am sorry for not being here when you arrived."

Chay's sad and regretful voice hurt him then he remembered something.

" I heard someone with you when you arrived, who was that and where he is?"

Porschay frown then gasped, eyes wide and clearly forgetting his companion just now.

" i left him outside, ohh my godd, i am so cruel, I left my guest outside, hiiaa, you did not raise me to be so disrespectful and without manners."

Then chay started running back to the front door to check his forgotten guest. It made porsche laughed then he get back from cooking, he heard some voices but its too slow and he cant really understand what they were talking.

It took almost 5 minutes before Porschay entered the kitchen again with a happy expression, Porsche frown then Porschay shyly approached him.

" you wont mind right, hia?"

he raised an eyebrow when Chay asked those questions.

" mind what?"

" that my friend will join us to dinner today... he's the one who's been helping me with music and also giving me a free tutorial."

Porsche frown when he heard what Chay just said. It's unusual and a bit too much to teach someone for free.

" well, as long as he's not picky eater, it's fine."

Chay's eyes light up and nod his head rapidly.

" he's not, hia. i will tell him."

Then he dashed out of the room and Porsche can do nothing and just continued cooking.

He did not saw Chay's guest not until he's done cooking. When he called Chay to clean the table and help him serve the table, it's the visitor who entered the room.

" Ohh! Hi, you must be Chay's guest, do you need something?"

The serious looking boy frown when he saw Porsche but immediately soften his expression.

" Chay told me to help you serve the foods, he's cleaning and preparing the table right now."

He's not sure if it's a good idea to let this young man help him. He looks like someone born with not just a golden spoon in his plate but also with a golden chopsticks.

" No, it's fine, you're the guest here, you should stay there and relax, you can just call chay for me."

The boy shook his head and stand there with his serious expression.

" I am the one who destroyed your plan to be with Porschay, so at least let me help you."

Porsche sigh then nod his head, he started filling the bowl with foods.

" What's your name by the way? Chay did not told me you name."

The boy did not talk for a few seconds before he lean towards the counter, facing Porsche's back.

" I am Kim."

He answered plainly, when Porsche looked behind him with a frowning face, Kim averted his eyes from Porsche.

" Just Kim? What's your last name?"

He asked seriously, Kim did not answer but shook his head.

When Porsche was about to ask a question again, Porschay suddenly appeared from the door of the kitchen.

" Hia, you should stop interrogating P'Kim. You're making him uncomfortable and what if he wont come back here and will never help me with music anymore?"

The questions that Chay asked annoyed Porsche a bit.

" I am just making sure that he's a good guy and he will never hurt you."

Chay snorted the grab the bowl of soup, Kim is just standing there, not talking but clearly attentively listening.

" Come on P'Kim, let's go and help me prepare."

He dragged Kim out of the of the kitchen but Kim send Porsche a side eye then followed Chay out. Porsche stand there, feeling unease about their certain visitor.

What the fuck do you want from my brother?

_____________

When the table is ready, they started eating. Porsche asked Chay about his school and other stuff, he also asked Kim about some normal questions. He tried to forget about his suspicious feeling about Kim, that can wait later.

" I am only living alone. I left my family when i turned 15 and became an independent early."

He paused on eating, he stared at Kim for a few moments before he asked a question.

" Why did you leave your family so early?"

Kim took a sip with the orange flavored juice before answering.

" I don't feel like I belong to that family. It's too much for me that I feel like it's choking me. I love my siblings but I can't be with them any longer."

Porsche can clearly heard the unspoken words from Kim.

His family is shit and he knows it.

" What about your parents? Did they agreed that you are going to leave your family?"

He asked, he saw Chay sending him a look that clearly states ' leave him alone and let's continue eating peacefully'  But he don't want to.

" My mom died when I was 2 years old so it's my dad who raised me for quite a long time. He was so engrossed with money. All he cares about is the company and the power he has. He doesn't care about his children, I don't even know how my other siblings manage to stay with him until now."

Porsche only nod his head then his eyes suddenly light up.

" You're always welcome here, I am not always here because i have a work but you can always comeback here if you like."

Kim stared at him for a long time before he soften his expression and nod.

" That would be nice."

That's clearly fake.

Another update for my lovely readers. Thank you very much for still following the story, I will try to update as early as i can.

There will be more Kim and Porsche next chapter because they will discuss something really important and a quick update to the company with Pete and Vegas.

Your feedback is highly appreciated, please dont forget to vote and follow.

Love lots everyone, take care and blesss you all. 💛🐤💚

❌‼️ many errors bacause my keyboard is being a complete useless piece of sh*t ❌‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 3.3K 31
Porsche comes back home after two years in America. He goes back to school but encounters the egocentric Kinn, the cousin of a friend whom he met in...
128K 4.3K 43
This is a MileApo version of my original book with MewGulf with the same name. Mature content, psychological problems, suffering and for sure pure l...
58.6K 1.3K 17
just fluffy oneshots about kinnporsche characters bcuz the head canons are not enough . Warning:i don't own any of these character. . . . . #wh...
4K 285 15
JUST ANOTHER THOUGHT THAT IS WRECKING ME.... A VP FF Vegas and Pete arranged marriage plot... Contains fluffy and smuts... And some cautioned conten...