The world moves without me (B...

By Whatcrow

Cover art isn't mine!! Writing this because I saw someone ask for it in a tiktok section Warnings โš ๏ธ Self har... More

Backstory
Regret
Blood
Talk.
The return
Night 1
Near death experience
Night 2
Drugged
Searching (again)
Family
Fight 1.
Glasses <> promises
Thighs.
Floyds answer <> bergen town
Hands.
Skinny
Cake
Fight 2.
Drinks!
Hungover
Er
Goodbye Clay
Boxes
Rage
Vacay island
Troll sona <3
Responsible drinking
Storm
Gun
Visions
Touch <> Party
Becoming Ill
Heat stroke
Therapy
Sickness
Note.
Revenge for rhonda.
Christmas!
True feelings.
Happy pills
@/$:@/"
Brokenhearted John.
Im not a monster.
The past still haunts
New years eve
Lost prize
Goodnight?
Its not fate yet.
Saved but nothings changed.
Nightmare
Girlfriend issues
I can't understand
Start of rehab
Over night care
Evil people cannot be redeemed.
Backstabber
Everyone is hurting because of me.
Noticed absence
Tyco.
Please dont look at me like that.
Clueless
Whats done is done.
Stronger than i look
Dont worry about me.
You're Attempt means nothing.
You only feel alone.
I cannot keep awake
Villains can't be stopped by a sinple beating.
We're by your side.
It hurts.
Step on the glass
Caught purple handed?
Party planners
All for nothing
Flames
I can't help now.
Change in the wind
Held in the hands of another
Bad father
I love you
Daughter white
Meant for you.
This is Dante.
Flower
Sweet thing
Breaking down
The colour is not there.
You are just one girl.
Not the problem
Pink
Your mothers here.
Spiders
Velvet
Br0
The other eyes
The other eyes 2
The great battle
Finale.

Shes only a child!

343 14 19
By Whatcrow

Branch's pov:

"We have been walking forever! Are we there yet?" Boom yelled

"I've taken four steps, shut it." Brandy rolled her eyes

We set off, my whole body ready to face the danger that was apparently coming Floyd's way. On the way to the location we all noticed large foot prints in the dirt, which was a good sign to follow. In reality Tyco could have been playing a huge trick on us, but I tried to trust him. Even if it was a trick I had my friends along beside me.

"Look it's floyd!" Viva pointed

Floyd had a tiny map in his hand as he traveled down a pathway that leads towards the known jail. Whatever my idiot brother was doing I was going to find out. I slid off brandy's shoulder and hopped onto the floor, my feet making a rough dirt sound by landing.

"Floyd!" I called his name out as I chased my brother

"Branch? Viva? BRANDY? What are you all doing here?" Floyd gasped

Floyd was completely fine? Nobody had hurt him at all, he looked as confused as me though. I was expecting to find my brother beat up, guess I really was fooled.

"I thought something had happened to you! I'm glad you're alright!" I hugged Floyd

"Woah what's with the water works? I was gone for half a day!" Floyd chuckled

I hadn't realised it then but from all the fear of losing Floyd again my eyes started to water like a faucet... a broken faucet.

"I guess I must be crazy huh?" I shrugged

My body forced itself back as the ground started to shake. Two yellow eyes appeared behind Floyd, one opening at a time. The two yellow pupils pierced into my soul, starring at my deepest darkest secrets. Floyd turned behind himself as he noticed the shocked and fearful expression tearing into my face. The monster now in front of us stood tall up, it was reveled to be one of the mount rageous residents. She was coloured with light purple skin and a darker tone of purple hair. This wasn't any adult mount rageon, she was only a child. Not anyone random teenager though, this kid was about 9 years old.

"Hello!" Floyd attempted to be nice

My heart shook, why was a kid so young so far away from home.. and especially why was she alone?

"Is your name Floyd?" The girl giggled

"Yes it is! Your name?" Floyd questioned

"Asher, Asher darling. The next big shot at the mount rageous fame ring!" Asher introduced herself

The kid was sweet, total future superstar. Asher was adorable, I turned around as Brandy, boom, trickee and viva starred in awe.

"I'm lost! Can you help me get home?" Asher pleaded

"Of course follow us!" Floyd smiled

Me and Floyd turned our back as we decided to help the young soul. The ground shook as Asher stood tall, she was a giant child alright. I looked up at Brandy, expecting a lift off the floor but instead I was greeted by a stare of complete terror. Brandy definitely didn't like the looks of Asher, maybe because she had this creepy tinge to her, I wasn't sure what Brandy thought. Best I never know.

Before I knew it I saw Asher sprint at full force with a net in her hands towards me and Floyd. Brandy stepped in, grabbing both of Asher's hands trying to push her back. The net went flying towards the side and so did viva, boom and trickee! They fell backwards off brandy's shoulder as the two giants wrestled over us. If Brandy wasn't here who knows what could have happened. Everyone dived and slid out the way as Asher almost stood on us! I didn't know why a child had tried to capture us and turn her back, maybe this was the girl Tyco warned us about... I'm an idiot of course it is! The signs were right there.

Dante is sick for recruiting a child.

"Get help!" I yelled towards boom, viva and trickee

The three of the sprinted off trying to find Poppy, she was queen! She could help us. Me and Floyd watched in fear as Brandy lost her strength to this kid and got pushed back. Asher kicked Brandy so far back she flew into Floyd, knocking both of them unconscious.

"I understand what's it like to hurt as a child! Don't do this!" I screamed out towards Asher

"Don't try to understand me!" Asher whined

Eventually help got here quicker than I thought, Poppy and a bus full of trolls stepped out to save us! Asher kneeled on the floor and started to cry, covering her entire face. I raised my eyebrow confused, she just tried to capture us a few seconds ago.

"Branch!" Poppy called out as she exited the bus

I ran over to Poppy as she ran towards me but stopped instantly, her eyes widened at the scared the child. Poppy approached Asher before I could stop her, asking a few questions like 'are you okay!' I was more concerned about Brandy and Floyd. Asher raised a finger and pointed towards me.

"He hurt us!" Asher cried

This little bitch was framing me! For not only her 'fake' injury's but for Floyd and brandy's unconsciousness as-well!

"Branch what have you done?!" Poppy gasped at the three injured people

"She's lying!" I called out

"She's a child branch! I honestly can't believe you." Poppy crossed her arms upset.

"But I'm serious!" I tried to calm my furious girlfriend down

"Hurting yourself was one thing? Don't take it out on the family." Poppy growled, she was tied up in another lie.

I only wanted to help the family. Poppy grabbed Asher's huge hand and led her away from me, some trolls coming to assist Floyd and Brandy. Since the two were unconscious I had nobody to defend me, even the 'wonder women' team weren't here. Nobody was on my side as usual.

Asher gave me one last look before she left with Poppy, it was an evil snark. I growled back, my temper slowly rising. Asher mouthed the words 'don't mess with me fatty.' And then left.

I said The fat jokes didn't bother me anymore, but I'm just a liar.

(My writing is so different from the very first chapter, considering I've never written anything before. Weird and creepy lmao)

Asher side plot/ backstory because I won't write a chapter on her :

Asher pov:

I had lost my parents in a terrible accident, I was only eight years old. I had lost not only my parents but my legacy in a house fire, which was caused by me! I was playing in my room not being carful with a lighter. Knowing that I was the reason my parents were gone was a feeling I had never experienced before.

"Why so blue?" A small troll approached me

"I have lost everyone." I cried

My heart, instantly toughened from this point on. Nothing could hurt more than this moment, nobody was going to hurt me like this again. I would become a star to build a name for my family. In honour of my dear parents.

"I have quite the deal for you~" the troll smirked

"I have nothing to give." I crossed my arms and huffed

"But you have exactly what I need, size and strength. I just need you to capture a few trolls for me." The small troll gasped and giggled

"Trolls? Why would you hurt your own people?" I was confused

"Revenge, some things people shouldn't know. Nobody really knows my motive." The small troll giggled

"But your own people?" I was even more confused

"You hurt your own people as-well, we're quite similar." The small troll smirked evilly

It hurt but he was right, I had killed my own people. Nothing to lose now.

"What do I get in return?" I crossed my arms tightly

"I could care for you, supply your every needs. Just be my personal body guard." The troll snickered

"Like a dad?" I brightened up instantly

"Names Dante but call me dad from now on." Dante clapped his hands together

"You've got a deal dad." I smiled

I needed affection right now, even if I was signing a deal with the devil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 433 31
โฆ๏ธŽโ™ซ๏ธŽ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐จ๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  19 ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง. ๐€๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค...
839 19 2
"Nobody knew it yet, but the lives of innocent trolls were about to be changed forever... Especially for five young trollings whose world would get t...
8.4K 176 29
this is just a collage of brozone (as adults and as children) being pure idiots ๐Ÿ’€ book cover and storywriting by yours truly ๐Ÿ’ž (@tae_) โ€ผ๏ธ TROLLS BE...
3.3K 85 11
อกอ™อ˜โ˜…๐๐‘๐Ž๐™๐Ž๐๐„ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—œ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฌ (๐—ป.) ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜ ...