Chef's Kiss

By MissxxMc

Ever wondered how the boys would eat if they didn't get fast food and go to restaurants for every meal? Well... More

Clients
Stuck
Would You Rather
Meeting
Confidentiality
Strawberry Waffles
Hot
Kindred Spirits
Silly
Still Night
Play
Sparks
Attention
Honey
Off the Clock
Magnetism
Soaked
Stress
Tension
Lazy Monday
Ready
Dreamy
Confessions
So, where we going?
Perseid

Dynamic

499 10 1
By MissxxMc

Since it's been almost TWO MONTHS since the last chapter, here's a little recap of where we left off:

Violet kissed Matt in the car after they went for groceries. Wild. Then he went back to ignoring her. In true impulsive FMC character, she decided to hit on Chris to make Matt jealous. That shit backfired QUICK and she ended up making out with Chris in the bathroom at a party (this chick is wild). After almost getting caught, their mutual friend Maverick caught sight of Violet skipping out of the bathroom with Chris and Matt. Later at the party, Maverick insulted Violet to the boys and Matt absolutely knocked the kid out. What a babe. After the weekend passed, Violet went back to work in their kitchen and the three of them kind of came to amicable terms that the fight wasn't ideal, but they were standing up for her honour (ugh...so hot) and then they had a nice little moment at the kitchen table where they were all friends again. Aw. Hope that lasts! In the last few scenes, Matt asked Violet to stay after she finished cooking to watch a movie with them. She agreed, then her and Chris made out right there in the kitchen. Like I said, the girl's wild.

Alright let's continue...

Violet

That night, Matt eventually slinked out of his room to join Chris and I on the couch. He came in a little groggy, hood pulled up around his head, his dark hair sticking out in random places. He'd said he was feeling really tired and had a headache, and I wondered if it was because he was actually not feeling well or if his mood had changed with the hour like it often did.

Sitting in the corner of the L couch, both boys moved around me in what seemed like complete comfort. Chris laid flat on his back to my right, quickly placing his ankles in my lap and crossing them as if he'd done that a million times before, even though the very action made my stomach jolt with the novelty. I flicked my eyes to his to get a read on him, but he didn't seem to notice I was looking, nor that he'd done something new and strange for me.

To my left, Matt sat up on the couch, so close to me, our shoulders grazed and our feet nearly touched as we outstretched them side-by-side on the coffee table. The two of them argued and bickered a bit as they fought over what to watch, and I just let them do it, waiting patiently for it to play out. They had a dynamic I could never fully grasp, never fully understand or become a part of, and I accepted that much earlier on than that day. Beyond the fact that they were my bosses, they were my friends, they may have been becoming something more... But they would always be brothers first. Their bond was beyond anything they could ever have with other people, me, with any girl. And as they debated, argued, casually called each other "moron" and "fucking idiot", then coming to a happy agreement and settling into their spots like nothing had ever happened, I quickly came to a conclusion.

I had to tell them both what was going on.

But that also wasn't the moment, and I (selfishly) wanted to absorb one last night of peace with them. Who knew what their reaction would be? Would they turn on me? Would they turn on each other? Would I ruin everything? The consequences of my actions were going to be met, I just wasn't ready yet.

After about an hour, I was engrossed in the movie and had successfully managed to escape reality into the story, as much as someone can sitting when beside these two guys. I felt Matt's hair tickle my shoulder and I flicked my eyes to him. His slouched posture and heavy eyes told me he really had been tired, and I let him slowly sink in his seat, eventually resting his entire side against mine. My arm was starting to go numb under his weight, so I gently pulled it out from under him. I expected him to wake but he didn't. I pulled a pillow from my right over to my lap, and with my newly freed arm, gently tapped his shoulder.

"Mm," he grumbled, never opening his eyes or looking up.

"Put your head on my lap, Matt," I whispered. It was like he'd been unknowingly waiting for the invitation, immediately sinking his head to the pillow on my lap, pulling his legs up onto the couch, and falling right back into his slumber. I fought back my smile at feeling him so close to me, so comfortable.

I looked over at Chris then, hoping to share the sweetness of that moment with him, only to find him just as asleep, curled up on his side with the soles of his socked feet cuddled against my thigh.

"Oh my god," I chuckled to myself, reaching an arm up to the backrest and leaning my head against my fist as I processed the scene I'd just found myself in. I sat in silence as I looked between the pair, completely checked out from the movie then. Chris' slow inhale, exhale, his lips puffy, his dark hair peppered around the usually sharp angles of his face. All his features were softened in sleep and I couldn't help admire him for a moment before looking down at Matt's head in my lap, face turned away and towards the tv. His hood had fallen down and his mop of dark hair stuck out in all sorts of ways. With my free hand, I pushed them around gently.

"What the hell am I gunna do with you two?" I mumbled quietly to myself as I redirected my attention to the movie and let the night move along as so many of my nights were starting to: finding myself stuck between two boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 55 15
• romance • will have sexual scenes •* introduction of main character before mention of Matt * - first 2 chapters Matt always kept to himself, th...
32.7K 900 29
in which delilah everhart had always dreamed about the romance she read in books, but never had the opportunity to experience it for herself expec...
70.2K 1K 36
❝ in his eyes, valentine could do no wrong. in his eyes, valentine was perfect. ❞ ⋆ . ˚ ✩ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ――― things were going perfect for 𝘃𝗮𝗹�...
47.4K 1K 36
❝ i wanna get him back ❞ "when u need to get him back but you were the one who broke up w him.." IN WHICH- 🎶💋💫💟🎥 violet broke up with chris bec...