Being the Protagonist in four...

By Usingthisusername

When Gu Huaiyu was very young, he knew that the world he lived in was a combination of multiple cruel and cru... More

Full Info/Chapter 1: The tyrant's fiancé kidnapped the tyrant's little lover
Chapter 2: Depend on sincerity
Chapter 3: Movie king Su Jianbei.
Chapter 4: He is the wall-breaker for third-rate authors.
Chapter 5: Aristocratic school, Weishi
Chapter 6: Scheming dog
Chapter 7: Xie Wei
Chapter 8: Aloof academic master
Chapter 9: The real and fake young master, Fu Wen
Chapter 10: Meet Xie Wei again in the fourth novel
Chapter 11: The character has collapsed and the plot is being reset!
Chapter 12: The first time I met Shang Yan when I was a child
Chapter 13: Chapter 13 Do you still want to pick up men dressed like this?
Chapter 14: Model worker Xie Wei.
Chapter 15: Thanks to the kindhearted person, Xie Wei
Chapter 16: Gu Huaiyu: Hehe, it feels so good!
Chapter 17: Xiao Xie takeaway
Chapter 18: Xie Wei wears yellow takeout clothes
Chapter 19: Xie Wei took off his coat and gave it to Gu Huaiyu
Chapter 20: It's really hard for Xiao Xie, having to do so many part-time jobs.
Chapter 21: Gu Huaiyu looked at Wei Shi with tears streaming down his face.
Chapter 22: Xie Wei: My name is Hello.
Chapter 23: Gu Huaiyu said to Xie Wei, I will support you.
Chapter 24: Xie Wei: He is not a good boy, he is a bad-tempered one
Chapter 25: Gu Huaiyu was shocked that Xiao Xie had become superstitious.
Chapter 26: Shura Field
Chapter 27: Kiss
Chapter 28: Don't force kiss me again, I'm afraid
Chapter 29: Shura Field 2
Chapter 30: This green tea man
Chapter 31: He bit Xie Wei's lip
Chapter 32: He grabbed the back of Gu Huaiyu's head and kissed him.
Chapter 33: Xiao Xie is pretty good at it
Chapter 34: Xie Wei said, If you want, I can help you get out of the plot.
Chapter 35: Xie Wei: Fall in love with me
Chapter 37: Like kissing is equal to liking to be kissed by Xie Wei.
Chapter 38: I want you to kiss me
Chapter 39: Xie Wei touched Gu Huaiyu's face soothingly.
Chapter 40: Classmate Xiao Xie who wants to live or die
Chapter 41: Xie Wei: I'm thinking of you
Chapter 42: Xiao Xie is jealous
Chapter 43: He wanted to know if the world would turn upside down one day.
Chapter 44: Xie Wei, people should enjoy themselves in time
Chapter 45: Meet parents
Chapter 46: This was the first time he saw Xie Wei spend money so generously.
Chapter 47: Know the truth
Chapter 48: There is Su Jianbei in the front and Shang Yan in the back.
Chapter 49: Rules don't disappear, they only change
Chapter 50: Will Xie Wei disappear?
Chapter 51: Shang Yan, I have never liked you
Chapter 52: The rules of the world are completely broken
Chapter 53: How could I not like you? ( Shang yan's Crematorium)
Chapter 54: The encounter of four scumbags
Chapter 55: Could it be that Xie Wei was playing hide and seek with him?
Chapter 56: High-end hunters always appear as prey
Chapter 57: That Gu Huaiyu has not disappeared
Chapter 58: Who is Xie Wei?
Chapter 59: Xie Wei is coming back.
Chapter 60: Meet
Chapter 61: Gao Fu Shuai Xiao Xie
Chapter 62: Gu Huaiyu: "Do you smoke?"
Chapter 63: Xie Wei kissed him
Chapter 64: Gu Huaiyu: Xie Wei, don't have such high demands on Gu Huaiyu.
Chapter 65: Has Xie Wei recovered his memory?

Chapter 36: We are already in love, what other rules do you want to keep?

278 12 1
By Usingthisusername

Gu Huaiyu's eyes were covered by a big dry hand, and Gu Huaiyu's generous and warm body was next to him, and a faint orange scent of soap lingered on the tip of his nose.

Even if the other person didn't speak, Gu Huaiyu knew his identity and his tense shoulders relaxed.

A very low voice sounded in my ears, "Hand over the valuables."

Gu Huaiyu said, "There is nothing valuable."

He thought the person behind him would say, "Let's do it," but what he said instead was, "Take out your phone."

"I heard your voice." Gu Huaiyu pulled down the hand covering his eyes, turned around and asked, "Is your stomach feeling better?"

Xie Wei said lazily, "It's OK."

Gu Huaiyu was going to test his adaptability, so he continued to act according to his own character, "As long as you are fine, I have to go see a friend of mine now. He may be in a little trouble."

When saying this, Gu Huaiyu showed genuine concern.

Seeing Qin Yan and Shang Yan coming out of the elevator together, it was impossible for kind-hearted Xiao Bai Gu to ignore them.

Xie Wei raised his eyes and glanced at Gu Huaiyu.

"Be careful on the road, I'll leave first." Gu Huaiyu turned and walked out.

Before he could take two steps, Xie Wei grabbed his wrist.

Gu Huaiyu praised him in his heart. Xiao Xie was very good and he quickly grasped the essence.

Sometimes he would say something against his will for the sake of his character. At such times, Xie Wei needed to judge the next move based on the situation, not Huaiyu's mouth.

This is why Qin Yan and the others couldn't help Gu Huaiyu. Most of them believed in Gu Huaiyu's superb acting skills and failed to get his true inner appeal.

Gu Huaiyu turned around and asked pretending to be confused, "Is there anything else?"

"Yes." Xie Wei picked up Gu Huaiyu from the waist, put him on his shoulders simply and roughly, and then walked steadily downstairs.

Gu Huaiyu was startled, but he didn't dare to struggle too much, fearing that Xie Wei would fall to him, "Put me down first, and you can talk to me if you have anything to say."

Xie Wei replied with three words, "It's urgent."

Gu Huaiyu:......

Although the method is a bit barbaric, it is very efficient and saves a lot of time in grinding teeth.

Xie Wei carried Gu Huaiyu downstairs. Everyone around was looking at them. Gu Huaiyu whispered, "Can you let me down first?"

Gu Huaiyu is still acting.

Xie Wei ignored him, strode out of the inpatient department, and pushed Gu Huaiyu into the back seat of the tram.

Gu Huaiyu smiled in his heart and expressed concern on his lips, "What's so urgent that we can't talk about it now?"

Xie Weixi's words were like gold, "No."

pretty!

Although Xiao Xie's acting skills are poor, he has a strong attitude very well.

To deal with Xiao Bai Gu's indecisive character, you have to be strong so that he can't refuse.

While Qin Yan was drying the washed towels on the balcony, he casually glanced downstairs and saw Gu Huaiyu being carried onto the tram by a delivery boy.

He was shocked, quickly opened the window, and shouted downstairs, "Mr. Gu."

Gu Huaiyu looked up and saw Qin Yan leaning out the window. He looked very worried about him. He leaned out a little more and said loudly, "Are you okay, Mr. Gu? Do you want to call the police?"

He thought Xie Wei was forcing Gu Huaiyu and tried to scare Xie Wei by calling the police.

Just as Gu Huaiyu was about to speak, the window of the ward next to Qin Yan opened. Shang Yanli looked down and collided with Gu Huaiyu's eyes.

Bad food.

Gu Huaiyu's eyebrows pounded and he said bravely, "I'm fine, this is me..."

Before the word friend could be uttered, Xie Wei had already turned the handlebar and drove the tram out.

Gu Huaiyu took out his mobile phone, called Qin Yan, and briefly explained the situation on his side. He was afraid that Qin Yan would really call the police.

Qin Yan was still worried, "Is everything okay?"

"It's okay, he's my friend. Didn't you meet him last time?" Gu Huaiyu naturally changed the topic, "What's going on between you and Shang Yan? I saw you two getting off the elevator together just now."

The last thing Qin Yan wanted now was that Gu Huaiyu misunderstood what he had with Shang Yan, so he said urgently, "I just happened to take an elevator. He might have come to see a friend. I don't know the details. I have no contact with him now."

Gu Huaiyu believed Qin Yan's words. There was only one ventilation window in each ward. Shang Yan was obviously not with Qin Yan, and he probably really visited other friends.

While he was talking to Qin Yan, Shang Yan also called, and Gu Huaiyu had to answer it.

Shang Yan's always cold voice was a little impatient, "Where is it?"

"I'm with my friends." Gu Huaiyu asked meekly, "Is something wrong?"

Shang Yan didn't seem to believe it, "Friend?"

Gu Huaiyu said, "It's a friend. He asked me for some help."

Shang Yan didn't say anything more and hung up the phone directly, seemingly angry.

Gu Huaiyu didn't care whether he was angry or not and put the phone into his pocket.

Xie Wei rode the tram out of the hospital, detoured two streets, and then stopped at a 24-hour convenience store.

Gu Huaiyu got out of the car without knowing why, "What are you doing here?"

Xie Wei took out the car keys and said, "I'm hungry, come and have something to eat."

Gu Huaiyu paused and asked, knowingly, "Don't you have something urgent?"

Xie Wei raised his eyebrows and looked at him, "Isn't it an emergency to be hungry?"

Gu Huaiyu thought this excuse was too perfunctory, but he honestly followed Xie Wei into the convenience store because he hadn't eaten breakfast either.

Gu Dajun got up early in the morning and cooked nutritious soup for him, so Gu Huaiyu didn't go to the hospital cafeteria for breakfast.

Xie Wei took Gu Huaiyu back to Su Jianbei's world, and the injuries on the back of his hands and face disappeared again.

It was already the third time, but Gu Huaiyu still felt it was amazing, because the transition was so smooth, and he had no idea how to get through it. When I asked Xie Wei, he was mysterious and refused to tell.

Gu Huaiyu followed Xie Wei with a smile, and Xie Wei took a basket to the food area.

Seeing Xie Wei take a box of beef fried rice noodles from the shelf, Gu Huaiyu also took a bucket of seafood instant noodles and put it into the basket.

When Xie Wei chose ham sausage, he secretly picked a can of Coke from the refrigerator.

When Xie Wei saw it, he put the iced Coke back and put a bottle of room-temperature vitamin C drink into the basket.

Gu Huaiyu curled his lips unhappily, but didn't say anything.

When I went to the front desk to check out, there was a transparent thermos cabinet next to the cashier. There were teriyaki chicken steaks, bone-in-bone meat burritos, meat burritos, chicken wings, mushroom meat buns, and roasted sweet potatoes.

Xie Wei took two more mushroom and meat buns, a box of shrimp and meat pot stickers, and Oden.

There is hot water in the store to make noodles, and Xie Wei's rice and pot stickers were heated in the microwave for a few minutes.

Gu Huaiyu was sitting in the bar-style seating area, happily biting into a crab stick.

When he is quiet, he always has the aura of a clean and innocent good boy, but in fact he has many evil ideas hidden in his heart, and when he is 'bad', almost no one can control him.

Xie Wei came over with food cooked in the microwave. Gu Huaiyu's instant noodles were also on the plate.

The noodles haven't been soaked yet. Gu Huaiyu likes to eat noodles that are soaked until soft. Xie Wei added a hot spring egg to it and opened the beef fried rice noodles.

While Xie Wei was breaking off the disposable chopsticks, Gu Huaiyu secretly inserted a piece of beef with a bamboo skewer and put it into his mouth.

Seeing that Xie Wei didn't say anything, Gu Huaiyu stole another piece.

This box of rice noodles only cost more than fourteen yuan, and there were only three pieces of beef in it. Gu Huaiyu ate two pieces, and his conscience gave the last piece to Xie Wei, concentrating on eating his own oden.

When eating crispy bone balls, Gu Huaiyu bit one and put the remaining two into Xie Wei's rice noodles.

He always eats with a hammer or a stick. He wants to eat a little of everything, but as a result, there will be leftovers of everything.

Fortunately, Gu Huaiyu knew this problem of his and paid attention to hygiene when eating, so that he could calmly leave the food he couldn't eat to Xie Wei.

Gu Huaiyu drank his drink and watched Xie Wei clean up the battlefield as usual.

"Did these cost a lot of money?" Gu Huaiyu asked.

He is no longer a young man who lives in the world. When he was working in the fourth world, he knew that making money was not an easy task.

For ordinary people, a breakfast of sixty or seventy yuan is a luxury.

Before Xie Wei could answer, Gu Huaiyu spoke again, "It's okay, I will take care of you."

Xie Wei swallowed the last bite of food and said, "You've already fed me enough."

This was referring to stuffing Gu Huaiyu with things he couldn't eat.

The evil-hearted little Gu laughed and raked it down confidently, "You bought too much."

Xie Wei cleaned up the garbage on the table and said without raising his head, "Well, next time I will spend fifty cents to buy two steamed buns, one for you and one for me."

Gu Huaiyu frowned, "There are still such cheap steamed buns now, aren't they only one yuan?"

Xie Wei raised his head and looked at Gu Huaiyu who was seriously puzzled. His eyes faded away. He pinched Gu Huaiyu's chin, lowered his head and kissed Gu Huaiyu's lips.

It smelled of water vapor and orange. When he opened his lips, the taste became even stronger.

Gu Huaiyu's eyes widened due to the sudden kiss. The other person stroked the smooth skin of his neck as if comforting a cat.

Gu Huaiyu's eyelashes couldn't help but tremble, a vague sound escaped from his throat, and his breath was wet and heavy.

The kiss didn't last long. Xie Wei let go of him and pulled away to distance the two people.

Gu Huaiyu was sitting there, still holding an orange-flavored drink in his hand, with the bottle cap open.

He smacked his lips twice, then raised his head, looked at Xie Wei and said, "More."

The beautiful face was reflected white by the skylight outside the window, and the eyelashes were visible, long and curled.

Gu Huaiyu, who was looking up for a kiss, was like a greedy child who wanted more sweet candy after eating it. Xie Wei looked at him for a few seconds, then raised his hand and tapped him on the forehead, "No."

Gu Huaiyu frowned, "Why?"

Xie Wei put on his coat and pulled the zipper to the top, covering the knot in his throat. Like a monk, he said in an ordinary tone, "I need to keep my integrity."

Gu Huaiyu looked at him in disbelief, "We are already in love, what other rules do you want to keep?"

Xie Wei said, "If you get it too easily, you won't cherish it."

Gu Huaiyu muttered, "Why can you kiss me, but not you if I say I want to kiss you?"

Xie Wei replied casually, "Because I am tall."

Gu Huaiyu: "How come you can be tall and care about your relatives?"

Xie Wei: "Because I am tall."

Gu Huaiyu was dissatisfied: "What's the reason?"

Xie Wei curled his lips and said, "The reason for being tall."

Gu Huaiyu walked out of the convenience store angrily, and Xie Wei followed him carrying garbage.

-

Su Jianbei has finalized all the details with his new agency and will terminate his contract with Junshan Media soon.

Therefore, Gu Huaiyu did not return to the original world and stayed here to deal with the important plot point of terminating the contract with Su Jianbei.

Xie Wei rode a tram and sent Gu Huaiyu back to his home in this world.

Gu Huaiyu unlocked the door with his fingerprint, then pushed open the door and strode in without paying attention to Xie Wei behind him.

He kicked off his shoes and bent down to get slippers from the shoe cabinet when an arm wrapped around his waist from behind.

Without waiting for Gu Huaiyu to react, Xie Wei picked Gu Huaiyu up by the waist and placed him on the retro black gold wooden shoe cabinet, making him face her.

Gu Huaiyu sat on the shoe cabinet, his knees resting on the edge of the solid wood. Before he could say a word, Xie Wei's slender fingers inserted into his hair and held his lips, blocking the words.

The young man who had previously said that he was a man of integrity was now sucking on the tip of Gu Huaiyu's tongue, and his half-downed eyelashes cast a shadow on the wing of his nose.

Gu Huaiyu's waist was held in the strong arm area and pressed against Xie Wei's chest. Feeling Xie Wei's strong heartbeat, his tight body relaxed unconsciously.

When Gu Huaiyu was about to have difficulty breathing, Xie Wei licked his soft lips twice and then let go of him.

Gu Huaiyu's eyes were moist and his mouth was red. He sat on the shoe cabinet and took a few breaths.

When his breathing calmed down, he said angrily, "I don't like you saying I'm short."

He never felt that he was short. It was because of Xie Wei's genetic mutation.

Xie Wei apologized decisively, "I'm sorry."

Gu Huaiyu looked at Xie Wei, moved his lips and said, "It doesn't matter."

Xie Wei leaned over and kissed Gu Huaiyu on the lips, took out his slippers from the shoe cabinet, put them on, then pulled him off the shoe cabinet and said, "I will live here these days."

Gu Huaiyu didn't ask why.

Why else? Of course, it was to prevent Gu Huaiyu and Su Jianbei from going to the hotel earlier in the plot, so Xie Wei would try to stay by his side.

"I'll sleep in the guest room." Xie Wei walked into the living room after changing his shoes and asked Gu Huaiyu, "Which room is it?"

"Why are you so anxious about sleeping in the guest room?" It was as if he knew that Xie Wei would become animalistic and harass him after he moved in.

Although he was indeed curious about whether bed would really be as comfortable as described in the novel, it didn't mean he would try it.

Gu Huaiyu was dissatisfied, "Obviously it was you who kissed me just now, but I didn't rush you to the guest room so quickly."

Looking at the unhappy Gu Huaiyu, Xie Wei said, "Because I have a guilty conscience and bad intentions."

That's pretty much it.

After receiving a satisfactory answer, Gu Huaiyu slumped down on the sofa, turned on the TV with the remote control, and let the words "character collapse" flash in his mind.

After the plot was reset, Su Jianbei called.

Xie Wei looked at Huaiyu first and picked up his mobile phone from the coffee table.

Gu Huaiyu raised his chin to look at Xie Wei, but did not stop him from answering the phone.

"Are you free tomorrow morning?" Su Jianbei's voice seemed to be still hoarse from the last cold, "Let's talk about the contract."

Xie Wei said, "He is busy."

Su Jianbei paused slightly when he heard the voice that was not Gu Huaiyu's.

After a while, a few low-pitched voices came from the phone, "Don't make trouble, give me your phone, it may be important."

Gu Huaiyu knelt on the sofa with one leg, crossed his upper body over the back of the sofa, and took the mobile phone from Xie Wei's hand.

"Senior, are you looking for me if you need anything?" Gu Huaiyu sat back down again.

"I want to talk to you about the contract." Su Jianbei looked at the ripples in the water glass and coughed twice, "Isn't it inconvenient now?"

"No." Gu Huaiyu said half-seriously, "Something happened to my friend's house. Stay with me for a few nights. Are you still feeling better from your cold?"

Su Jianbei put down the water glass and said in a cold voice, "It's nothing serious. If you have time tomorrow, can you come to the company to talk about the contract?"

Gu Huaiyu: "Okay, what time is it?"

Su Jianbei: "About half past nine in the morning."

Gu Huaiyu repeated, "Nine-thirty? Okay, no problem."

Xie Wei suddenly interrupted, "I can't get up."

Gu Huaiyu applauded in his heart, Xiao Xie did a good job!

Why did Su Jianbei meet at what time he said he would meet? He is the boss, and the initiative should be on his side.

Gu Huaiyu suffers from motion sickness in this world and needs Xie Wei to be the driver to take him there. Naturally, Xiao Xie's opinions must be taken into consideration. This is not a character failure.

Gu Huaiyu pretended to be embarrassed and said, "Senior, can you be a little later? Is it okay at ten-thirty?"

Su Jianbei was silent for a few seconds before he responded lightly, "Okay."

-

In the evening, while Xie Wei went to the bathroom to take a shower, Gu Huaiyu secretly ate an extra ice cream.

After eating, he folded the ice cream bag into coin-sized cubes and stuffed it into the bottom of the trash can. The ice cream stick also broke into several pieces and threw them into another trash can.

He often did this when he was a child, but he could only deceive Gu Dajun, but he could not escape Xu Fangzi's eyes, and he would be caught most of the time.

After destroying the evidence, Gu Huaiyu sat back on the sofa and pretended that nothing happened.

When Xie Wei came out of the bathroom wiping his hair, Gu Huaiyu was nestling on the carpet under the sofa, refining the cartoon manuscript he had drawn before.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, Gu Huaiyu raised his head and looked at the bathroom.

Xie Wei was wearing a bathrobe, his hair was stained with water drops, his neck was slender, and his collarbone was exposed.

When Gu Huaiyu looked at him, Xie Wei tightened his collar.

Seeing his tiny movement, Gu Huaiyu accused him, "What are you doing?"

Xie Wei tightened his collar and said, "Paid content."

Gu Huaiyu raised his eyebrows and said arrogantly: "What kind of paid content do I look down on?"

Xie Wei said nothing and walked towards the guest room holding his collar.

Shou Gu Maomao immediately went online, stood up and blocked Xie Wei's door, "Tell me, what kind of paid content do I despise?"

Xie Wei walked around from the sofa, and Gu Huaiyu followed him.

The two of them were like a cat and a mouse, circling around the sofa and coffee table.

After a few turns, Gu Huaiyu suddenly accelerated in the opposite direction, blocking Xie Wei's path, and quickly opened his collar.

Looking at the small piece of chest with clear lines, Gu Huaiyu curled his lips and said, "That's it. It's worth only fifty or six cents at most. I'll transfer the money to you on my phone later."

As he spoke, Gu Huaiyu raised his head and was slightly startled when he met a pair of eyes with a faint smile.

When Xie Wei bit Gu Huaiyu's lip, he said, "Let's increase it to five yuan."

After being kissed, Gu Huaiyu mumbled a vague "hmm".

-

When Xie Wei returned to the room, he actually received a transfer of five yuan on his mobile phone. He replied, thank you boss.

Gu Huaiyu lay on the pillow and poked at the phone screen to reply, "You're welcome."

Originally, he wanted to reply with "You deserve it", but after typing, Gu Huaiyu deleted it all.

Xie Wei didn't reply. Gu Huaiyu put the phone aside, buried his face in the quilt and rubbed it, then sat up and continued to modify his comics.

At 8:40 the next morning, Xie Wei knocked on Gu Huaiyu's door.

Xie Wei made breakfast, and after the two of them finished eating, it was exactly half past ten when they rode the tram to the company.

Gu Huaiyu led Xie Wei into the company, which attracted many people to look at him secretly, thinking that Xie Wei was a new talent discovered by Gu Huaiyu.

Even Zhao Chenyang thought so. Gu Huaiyu was not good at judging people, but his aesthetics was still online.

"Su Jianbei is in the lounge. He came here half an hour ago." Zhao Chenyang kept looking at Xie Wei when he spoke, "Mr. Gu, is this the new guy?"

Gu Huaiyu shook his head, "No, he's my driver."

Zhao Chenyang was not disappointed, "Being a driver has given up on my talent. I can sign up for a company and try the waters. His image would be good for acting in a youth drama and idol drama."

Gu Huaiyu couldn't help but laugh when he heard that he wanted Xie Wei to play the role of the boss.

Xie Wei looked calm and said, "Not interested."

This surprised Zhao Chenyang. Nine out of ten young people now want to get into the entertainment industry.

After all, money comes quickly here, and as long as you get a little good at it, you can earn seven figures a year.

While they were talking, the door to the lounge opened.

Su Jianbei heard Gu Huaiyu's voice in the corridor, and when he walked out, he saw him and Zhao Chenyang standing together.

There was another person behind Gu Huaiyu, dressed in black, with a tall and straight posture and indifferent eyebrows.

Su Jianbei's eyes slid over him, and then he said to Gu Huaiyu, "Come in."

Zhao Chenyang was dissatisfied with Su Jianbei's anti-customer tone, and said angrily, "Mr. Gu, we'd better go in and finish the matter quickly. Our company is too small to tolerate big names."

Originally, he had a good sense for Su Jianbei, and there were not many young actors who could concentrate on their acting skills in the impetuous entertainment industry.

Su Jianbei not only works hard, but is also willing to endure hardships. In all the years he has been signed to the company, he has never caused any trouble.

But his behavior of contacting TW Company without saying a word and kicking them out made Zhao Chenyang very disgusted.

Forget about others, Mr. Gu has been kind to him. He has respected his choices over the years and has not allowed him to overwhelm newcomers or mess around with business advertisements, giving him enough freedom.

Faced with this sarcasm, Su Jianbei pursed his lips and had no explanation.

Gu Huaiyu was calm.

Employees and bosses succeed each other. I work for you and you pay me wages. If the benefits are gone, the partnership will naturally break up. What feelings are there to talk about?

From this perspective, Su Jianbei's approach was correct. Before finding the next job, which employee would go to the boss and declare in a big way that he wanted to leave?

Therefore, Gu Huaiyu understood Su Jianbei, respected Su Jianbei's thoughts, and just hoped that they would let each other go.

"Stop talking." Gu Huaiyu persuaded Zhao Chenyang in a low voice, "Go and do your work, I can do it alone."

Zhao Chenyang was afraid that Gu Huaiyu would suffer, so he refused to allow them to talk alone. "Mr. Gu, I'd better stay with you."

The company's performance is already not good and new people cannot be hired. If Su Jianbei leaves, the company will only fall into an even more embarrassing situation.

Su Jianbei can leave, but he can't just leave. He has to sign some contracts that are beneficial to the company, even if it's a replacement.

Nowadays, Su Jianbei's connections are not what they used to be. Bringing a few newcomers from the company to the filming will also help them sign high-quality newcomers.

Gu Huaiyu shook his head gently, "No need."

Zhao Chenyang wanted to say something else, but Gu Huaiyu interrupted him, "Go and do your work. I can do it here by myself."

Zhao Chenyang was unwilling, but couldn't defeat Gu Huaiyu, so he turned around and left with a sullen face.

Gu Huaiyu actually wanted Zhao Chenyang to stay, and he supported Zhao Chenyang's theory.

In these years, as the boss, Gu Huaiyu not only did not exploit Su Jianbei, but also directed all the good resources of the company to him.

Now that Su Jianbei has full wings and wants to fly to higher sycamore branches, Gu Huaiyu has no objection, provided that Su Jianbei returns the investment.

Gu Huaiyu's love-minded behavior over the years has gradually eroded Zhao Chenyang's trust in him.

Gu Huaiyu's stupid behavior of letting Su Jianbei go quickly was the last straw for Zhao Chenyang, which made him completely disappointed with Gu Huaiyu. He resigned and left the company before the building was about to collapse.

After that, Zhao Chenyang stopped working in the entertainment industry and went overseas to invest with his friends.

If Zhao Chenyang stayed in this circle, after Gu Huaiyu fell into despair, he would still help Gu Huaiyu solve some problems based on their personal relationship.

This is the story of a silly Baitian trying to kill himself, and in the end he can only be saved by the protagonist.

Gu Huaiyu didn't see any love, he only felt aggrieved.

Fortunately, he now had a comrade. After Zhao Chenyang left angrily, Xie Wei, who had been silent, followed him.

Gu Huaiyu glanced at them, and then walked into the lounge with Su Jianbei with confidence.

In the novel, at this time, Xiaobai Huagu has already noticed from various anomalies that Su Jianbei plans to leave the company.

Of course he is sad, but his character is that of the coming of the Holy Father and his boundless love.

So he would rather suffer himself than fulfill Su Jianbei's dream of breaking into Hollywood.

After entering, Gu Huaiyu and Su Jianbei sat down at a table across from each other. He lowered his eyes, shoulders slightly slumped, and stared at the crescent moon on his nails, as silent as a deep pool.

Su Jianbei's eyes fell on the white back of Gu Huaiyu's neck for a long time, so long that he seemed to be speechless when he spoke.

"I don't plan to renew my contract with the company." After saying the first sentence, the rest was easy to say. Su Jianbei pushed a compensation agreement in front of Gu Huaiyu, "If you are not satisfied, you can also propose another one." conditions of."

According to the original novel, Gu Huaiyu felt extremely bitter when he saw this compensation agreement, as these few pieces of paper bought out their past.

He thought that even if Su Jianbei didn't have love for him, he at least had friendship. After all, they had witnessed each other's most frustrated and painful moments.

This seemed a bit sour to the black-hearted Xiao Gu, and his teeth were sore.

Although the author is writing about him, he cannot embody such humble feelings.

Gu Huaiyu took the compensation agreement tremblingly, complaining in his heart that terminating the contract was like a divorce.

In the original work, he did not read the compensation agreement. In reality, he quickly glanced at it to see what kind of compensation Su Jianbei had made for the huge amount of money he invested.

After a quick glance, Gu Huaiyu looked away and forced a smile.

"No need, we have always cooperated. When the contract expires, it is normal for you to want to leave without any compensation."

"You'd better take a look." Su Jianbei paused and forced himself to look away from Gu Huaiyu, "Thank you very much for lending me a helping hand at that time."

Gu Huaiyu's fingers seemed to be stung by something, and he curled up, his head lowered, and his voice was very soft.

"It's all over, and you have brought benefits to the company. Without you, others would not know Junshan Media."

As soon as he finished speaking, the door was pushed open from the outside.

Gu Huaiyu raised his head, and standing at the door was Zhao Chenyang who had left and returned.

He twitched the corner of his mouth without smiling, "Mr. Gu, are you questioning my ability to work when you say this? Without the great actor Su, Junshan Media would be an unknown third-rate company?"

Gu Huaiyu panicked and hurriedly explained, "That's not what I meant."

Zhao Chenyang loosened a button on his shirt and rolled up his cuffs. He pulled out the chair next to Gu Huaiyu and sat at the negotiation table. His temperament changed from a shrewd businessman to a seasoned bastard in an instant.

Zhao Chenyang took Su Jianbei's compensation contract and read it at a glance.

He was quite satisfied with the conditions, but just being satisfied was definitely not enough. He wanted the person named Su to have his skin peeled off when he left here, otherwise others would think their company was a charity.

"This treaty is not good, we need to add two more." Zhao Chenyang said.

Okay, Brother Zhao, you have the final say.

Although Gu Huaiyu thought so in his heart, he said, "I signed his contract, and I should be the one to terminate it..."

Before Gu Huaiyu could finish speaking, Xie Wei walked in, stepped forward and lifted Gu Huaiyu neatly onto his shoulders.

Su Jianbei looked serious, "What are you doing?"

"Don't worry about our affairs." Xie Wei turned around, said these words calmly, and left with Gu Huaiyu on his shoulders.

Su Jianbei wanted to chase him out, but Zhao Chenyang blocked his way.

"Mr. Su, you are no longer a member of the company, and that is a matter between Mr. Gu and his boyfriend. Outsiders should not interfere."

Zhao Chenyang looked at Su Jianbei expressionlessly, "Sit down, let's continue talking about the contract termination."

-

Xie Wei took Gu Huaiyu back to the office, and then tied Gu Huaiyu to the office chair with a tie and put tape on his mouth as they had agreed before.

"Mr. Gu, this is all for your own good." Xie Wei read the lines without emotion, "Mr. Zhao will not embarrass Su Jianbei, he just wants to get back the resources you have invested in him over the years."

Gu Huaiyu acted very energetically, struggling and twisting, making a sound of "Uh-huh" in his mouth, and using his eyes to signal Xie Wei to let him go.

Xie Wei did not match Gu Huaiyu's acting, so he calmly took out a book and started reading.

Gu Huaiyu was a little annoyed because he didn't want to play with him, so he kicked Xie Wei with his untied feet.

Xie Wei moved to put some distance between himself and Gu Huaiyu.

Gu Huaiyu raised his buttocks and walked next to Xie Wei and kicked him again.

Xie Wei curled his lips and moved away a little.

Gu Huaiyu turned his chair to kick him. This time, Xie Wei did not remain indifferent. He reached out and grabbed Gu Huaiyu's ankle, pulling him to his side. The distance was so close that it was a bit ambiguous.

But the next second, Xie Wei pushed the office chair hard.

Gu Huaiyu's eyes widened and he slid half a meter out with the chair. He was quickly pulled back by Xie Wei and pushed out again.

Gu Huaiyu gradually accepted that this method was better than being tied to a chair alone.

I don't know how long it took, but Zhao Chenyang, who had won a great victory, came back with an extra page of compensation agreement.

He opened the door without knocking and walked in. When he saw Gu Huaiyu tied to the chair, the smile on his face froze.

Although he sometimes resorts to some means to achieve something, it does not mean that he will break the law.

Zhao Chenyang closed the door nervously and looked at Xie Wei with great disapproval, "Why did you tie Mr. Gu up?"

Xie Wei asked, "Signed?"

Zhao Chenyang responded casually, and then came over to untie Gu Huaiyu.

After getting his affirmative answer, Xie Wei pulled Gu Huaiyu to his side and untied his tie.

Gu Huaiyu, who was finally able to speak, his red eyes filled with disappointment, "How could you do this?"

Zhao Chenyang didn't think there was anything wrong, "If you don't like my methods, you can tell me to get out of the company, but if you still want Junshan Media to survive and its artists to have enough to eat, don't be emotional. Relationships are not as good as these these days." Two pieces of paper are worth something."

Zhao Chenyang threw the contract signed by Su Jianbei on the desk and left without looking back.

As soon as the door closed, Gu Huaiyu couldn't wait to pick up the contract.

Zhao Chenyang is indeed a veteran who has been in the industry for such a long time, and these additional features are very beneficial to the company.

Gu Huaiyu was satisfied, very satisfied. He had invested so much in Su Jianbei and finally got the money back.

Xie Wei leaned on the desk and looked at Mr. Gu, who had fallen into Qian's eyes, with soft eyes.

The author has something to say:

I'm curious, what attributes does Xiao Xie have in everyone's eyes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 33.9K 26
This is the second part of Unwanted Wife of Mafia King. If you are new then please read the first part otherwise you will not understand this part at...
365K 4.2K 40
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
955K 94.5K 63
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
1.1M 150K 49
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...