BXB ONESHOTS

By whatsup998

Where guys sleep with each other. More

DISCLAIMER
Ddot x DD Osama:Second Choice
Luh Tyler x Notti:Side Chick
Ddot x DD Osama:Second Choice pt 2
Kay Flock x Jayklickin:Not Everything is about Sex
Jay5ive x Jayklickin:Cheater
Kay Flock x Fanum:Toxic
Luh Tyler x Notti:Co-parenting
Jay5ive x Jayklickin:Cheater pt 2
Kay Flock x Fanum:Toxic pt 2
Kay Flock x Fanum:Toxic pt 3
Requests
Deeplay4keeps x DD Osama:Fell outta love
Notti Osama x Ddot:Anger Issues
Kyle Richh x Tata:Secret
YourRAGE x Kai Cenat:Hickey Prank
DThang Gz x Bando Gz:I never get mad,I just get even
Notti Osama x Ddot:Surprise
M Row x Jay5ive:Aftercare
Kay Flock x C Blu:Insecure
Jay5ive x Sdot Go:Regret
Kay Flock x Dougie B:Clingy
DD Osama x Ddot:Attention
Requests
Lil Durk x King Von:Argument
Bloodie x Set Da Trend:Babymama

Jayklickin x Kay Flock:First Time

2K 22 35
By whatsup998

This was requested by @tuxhsauce (please don't talk about the sex scene. I'm literally going to be trying to get better over time,enjoy 🤗.)

Jayklickin:Justin

Kayflock:Kevin
⚠️Intersex

In which Kevin gets his virginity taken by his longtime boyfriend,Justin.

Justin and Kevin have been together for 3
years,since they were teenagers and they have never had sex with each other.

Before those two met Justin already wasn't a virgin,he and his ex girlfriend both lost their virginities to each other. And lowkey Justin was known for having multiple one night stands before getting with Kevin.

As for Kevin he never dated anyone other than Justin. He was seen as someone who was innocent since he's never done anything sexual or outta pocket.

But all that was about to change.

"Y'all" Kevin said to his friends Darrian and Tyler.

"What?" Both of the boys said.

"I think I'm ready to lose my virginity to Justin."

"WHAT" Darrian said shocked.

"Honey are you serious?" Tyler said.

"Yes y'all I'm dead serious."

Tyler and Darrian looked at each other. "YAYYYYY"

Kevin started laughing,"Why are y'all so happy?"

"Because me and Tyler be having sex talks and it's no fun without you. And we could never have the sex talks with you because you're a virgin."

"Exactly and once you have sex we will finally be able to have have sex discussions." Tyler said agreeing with Darrian.

"Well since y'all already had sex,did it hurt for your first time? I'm just scared that it's gonna hurt too much and I'll back out."

"Well for me it did lowkey hurt because Ethan got a big dick,but the thing is I didn't even lose my virginity to him it was to an old boyfriend of mine. So I was super shocked when we did it for the first time." Darrian said explaining his experience.

"Okay for one I did not need to know that Ethan had a big dick and two Tyler how was your experience? Did it hurt as well?"

"Well for me it honestly didn't hurt as much because David ate me out first before putting it in me but it still slightly hurt. You should probably ask Justin to give you head so that you won't be in a lot of pain because it's your first time." Tyler said to Kevin.

"Okay," Kevin said taking all the things his friends say into consideration.

"One more thing,did y'all use a condom or were they just raw?"

"Well with my ex boyfriend I did use a condom because I was not tryna get pregnant since I was only 17,and it did hurt and was a little uncomfortable. But with Ethan we were grown so I was like no condom since I trust him."

"Okay and Tyler what about you?"

"Well for me and David's first time I did use a condom because just like Darrian I did not want to get pregnant. But after we did it the first time I was like no more condom and ever since we been going raw."

"Alright well thank y'all."

"You're welcome Kay" Tyler said.

"You're welcome Kay Kay" Darrian said.

"Well y'all,I'm about to go and lose my virginity. And of course I'll tell y'all all about it at the next sex discussion."

"Okay bye Kay Kay don't forget to tell us tomorrow."

"I won't Darrian." That's when it hit Kevin, "Tomorrow? As in the next sex talk is tomorrow? Y'all not even gone give me time?"

"No because what if you forget? We all know you can't remember shit." Darrian said in the most duh tone ever.

"Well that's rude."

"Baby it's the truth. Anyways bye Kay see you tomorrow." Tyler said.

"Bye Tyler" and with that Darrian and Tyler left Kevin's house.

Meanwhile at the studio...

Justin was in the studio with his two brothers David and Ethan. They was finishing up they song while smoking.

While listening to the song Justin soon got a FaceTime call.

He took his phone out his pocket to see that it was from Kevin.

Smiling,he happily answered the call on the first ring.

"Hey Justin" Kevin said smiling.

"Hi mama,are you okay? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah everything is fine I just wanted to let you know that we gotta talk."

The music in the background stopped,Ethan and David staring dead at Justin.

"Why is something wrong? Did I do something wrong? What did I do? Can I fix it? Do you want-"

"Justin baby calm down,you didn't do anything wrong. I just wanted to talk to you. I was gonna wait until you got back home but since you're so panicked I'll tell you now."

"Sorry I was just scared for a second. But what did you wanna talk about?"

"Well are you alone? It's personal."

Justin looked up from there phone to be met with the eyes of his brothers.

"Well?"

"Well what?" Ethan said.

"Are y'all gonna get the fuck out? Y'all see I'm tryna talk to Kevin ."

"Alright we'll leave only because we like Kevin. I don't know why he with yo big headed ass." David said before leaving.

Ethan and Kevin started laughing.

"Ethan stop laughing and get to steppin'." Justin said mad that David called his head big.

"Unt unt,don't get mad at me because he said yo head big. Ole' Jimmy Neutron looking ass. Bye Kevin." Was the last thing Ethan said before leaving.

"Bye Ethan" Kevin said while laughing.

Once Ethan left Justin put all his attention back on Kevin.

"Really bae? You gone laugh instead of taking up for me? Fake as hell." Justin said salty.

"I'm sorry baby but what they said was funny. Anyways let's get back on topic. The reason I called you was to tell you that I'm ready."

"Ready for what?" Justin said confused.

"I'm ready for you to take my virginity."

"Really? Are you sure? I hope I didn't make you feel like you have to have sex with me."

"Yes Justin I'm sure and no you didn't make me feel that way. I'm just ready to give you my virginity because you never pressured me and you never made me feel bad about it. You also have been an amazing boyfriend and I trust you." Kevin said sincerely.

"Wow okay,I'm on my way then."

"Justin you don't have to come if y'all aren't done in the studio,I can wait."

"No it's fine,we're done with the song anyway we were just listening to it to make sure it was good."

"Alright well I'll see you when you come."

"Okay,bye I love you."

"I love you too."

The call ended.

Since Justin was all alone in the studio it left him alone with his thoughts.

'Is he really ready?' Is a thought that was repeatedly going on in his mind.

His thoughts were interrupted when David and Ethan returned.

"So what did he want to talk to y'all about?" Ethan said already being nosey.

"None of your business. Didn't you hear him say it was personal?"

"Okay we get that but we're your brothers,even when somebody says not to tell you're still supposed to tell us." David said.

"Alright fine I'll tell y'all,basically Kevin is ready for me to take his virginity."

"Alright,isn't that a good thing?" David said confused as to why Justin looked a little nervous.

"Yeah cause your face is giving scared." Ethan pointed out.

"That's because I am scared. The last time I ever had sex was 3 and a half years ago. Before me and Kevin got together I had one had sex one last time. Once me and him started talking,I haven't been with anyone else."

"Damn" David said.

"Well haven't y'all done anything sexual with each other? Like head or sum'?" Ethan said.

"I mean yeah we give each other head but this time it's different. I'm literally taking his virginity for crying out loud. That's why I'm nervous." Justin said nervous for the action that will be taking place soon.

"Justin,you need to calm down before you go over there. You're gonna make Kevin nervous and he's the one who's getting his virginity taken. So just calm down and breathe." David said guiding Justin through breaths.

Justin took deep breaths calmed down after a few minutes.

"You feel better now?" David said.

"Yeah thanks Dd."

"No problem. Now you gotta go cause Kevin's waiting on you."

"Okay wish me luck."

"Nigga you gone be alright. Bye Justin." Ethan said.

"Bye Ethan,bye David."

"Bye my heart."

They all hugged and dapped each other up before Justin left.

20 minutes later...

Kevin was in the living room,sitting on the couch watching Jerry Springer on the tv.

"I really cannot believe Uncle Jerry gone man,that's crazy."

As he was watching the video he heard keys jiggling through the door.

"Mama I'm home."

Once he heard that he ran up to Justin and jumped on him giving him a big hug.

"Hi baby I missed you."

"I missed you too mama."

Time skip cause we all know why y'all here 👀

"Mama you gotta calm down."

Right now Kevin was laying down on his back with his legs wide open his freshly waxed pussy on display.

"I-I know I'm just scared."

"Baby we're not even to the sex part yet,all I'm about to give you right now is head. Just relax."

"O-okay"

Justin got on top of Kevin,hovering over him and began kissing him.

He began sucking on Kevin's tongue.

"Hmm" Kevin moaned,as when Justin shoved his tongue down his throat.

Justin pulled away,a string of saliva followed (yucky.)

The boy then put his fingers up to Kevin's mouth, "Suck".

Kevin opened his mouth and began sucking on Justin's fingers as if it were lollipops.

Justin pulled his now wet fingers out of the smaller boy's mouth and started putting them closer and closer to Kevin's pussy.

"Ah"is what Kevin said as flinched when Justin's cold fingers were shoved inside of him.

Justin continued kissing Kevin,muffling his moans.

He pulled away,while his fingers were still going in and out of the boy.

"It feel good mama?" Justin asked his actions becoming faster.

"Y-yess" Kevin said as his back began arching and his legs began shaking.

Justin moved down between the smaller boy's legs,pussy in his face.

He began giving the shaky boy kisses in between his thighs.

The only sounds being heard in the room were Kevin's moans and the sound of his creamy pussy.

"J-Justin I gotta c-cum" Kevin said as his eyes were screwed shut and he was gripping the sheets.

"Nope. You're gonna hold till I tell you too."

Kevin whined.

Justin slapped his thigh. "Aghh"

"Stop whining before you don't cum at all."

The boy's long fingers began going even faster,hitting Kevin in his g-spot.

Kevin started screaming,squirting,some of it getting on Justin's face.

He laid there breathing rapidly,legs shaking,thinking that Justin was done (#wrong😛).

Justin then began attacking Kevin's clit with his tongue,shocking the younger.

"Wa-Wait" is the only word Kevin could get out.

The older boy was sucking on the younger's clit,leaving him in distress.

He tried pulling away but that action was soon put to a stop as Justin wrapped his arms around his legs,keeping him in place.

"P-Please I c-can't". Kevin whimpered his eyes getting blurry from the tears of pleasure.

Justin said nothing continuing to feast.

Kevin's stomach started going in,he was about to cum.

Again he tried to push Justin's head away to slow down the action,but was again met with failure as the boy this slapped his clit.

"Stop tryna push me away,I ain't with that running's shit."

"I'm s-s-sorryyy"

Kevin was going delirious. He was now being overstimulated,basically crying at this point.

This is when Justin started doing that finger mouth combo.

His fingers going at full speed,curling and hitting Kevin's g-spot.

Kevin screamed out,pussy clenching on Justin's fingers.

"C-cum?" He moaned out looking at Justin.

"Go 'head mama." Was the only thing Kevin needed to hear before he started letting out his juices.

"A-Ah" he moaned out,completely out of it.

Justin kissed his clit,face completely covered in the boy's juices,before coming up to his face and kissing him passionately on the mouth.

When he pulled away,he was awed at the sight.

Kevin's lips were red from biting them to much,his face puffy and his eyes red from crying.

Justin then got up and began taking off his clothes.

Baby it's about to go down.

"Justin please go slow."

"I will mama." Justin said as he was stroking his dick.

The man soon got on top of Kevin,spreading his legs to get between them.

"You sure you ready ma? I could stop now we can always wait until you ready."

"I promise you I'm ready Justin,just don't go too fast."

"I promise you I won't."

Justin then aligns himself up with Kevin's pussy,and slowly started pushing himself in. His long (😛) girthy dick stretching his entrance out.

Kevin's eyes immediately got big as he felt pain right in his area.

"N-no I c-can't Justin" he said as his eyes glossed and he brought his hands to Justin's stomach,slightly pushing him away.

"Shhh baby yes you can." Justin said as he went down,kissing Kevin on lips to distract him.

He continued to slowly push himself through,Kevin's fingers deep in his back.

Kevin whimpers,his eyes screwed shut shaking his head slightly.

"J-Justin I can't,I can't do it. It hurts."

"I know mama,I know. Just hold on a little longer. "

Justin began kissing Kevin's tears away,holding his waist in place to calm him down.

Justin continued on pushing himself inside until he was all the way in.

He was slowly going in and out of Kevin's entrance to get him used to it.

Kevin's grip slowly got looser,the pain was now turning into pleasure.

"Ou shit" he gasped as the actions taking place were now starting to feel good.

"G-go faster" was all that Justin needed to hear before he gripped Kevin's waist tighter and started to pound into the boy.

Kevin started leaving scratches on Justin's back as he continuously pounded into him.

Justin then lifted up one of Kevin's legs to get a better angle,sending the boy into a frenzy.

"Oh-SHIT" Kevin moaned out. Justin was reaching places he ain't know he had with this angle.

"Yeah,I'm fucking you good right mama?"

Kevin said nothing cause he was high off dick.

Since he didn't get an answer his pace was getting slower and slower.

"Justin g-go faster" Kevin whined.

"Nah cause I asked you a question and you ain't answer. Now answer my question,I said I'm fucking you good right?"

"Yes d-daddy"

"Good"

He went back to his old pace,Kevin just loving it.

The only things that could be heard were Justin's grunts,the bed squeaking,Kevin's moans and screams,and his pussy squelching.

Kevin was getting hot and he could feel himself reaching his limit.

He began clenching on Justin's dick.

"Fuck" Justin grunted out. The tightness of Justin's pussy was too much.

He just powered through still roughly pounding into the whimpering boy.

"D-daddy cum. I g-gotta cum."

"Not yet"

"I can't hold it."

"You can and you will. If you don't I will make you regret it."

Kevin was whining real bad with this newfound information.

"Shut up I don't wanna hear that shit."

Kevin was trying his Sunday best to not cum but he couldn't hold it.

Justin was fucking him so good how could he not?

As Justin was fucking him,his dick touched a spot that sent Kevin to the moon.

"AHHAHAHAAHA" is what Kevin said when he squirted,literally pushing Justin's dick outta him.

He laid there on the bed breathing heavily,happy to let go of that relief.

Justin grabbed the boy's neck. "You just don't listen do you?" He said in a very much dominant tone.

"I-I'm sor-"

"No,now you're gonna pay." (why he sound like a Disney bully)

The neighbor's house...

"DADDY" is what the neighbor heard as she was drinking her wine,eating her food,and watching tv.

"What in the world is that?" She mumbled confused on what that screaming was for.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE THIS DICK" was another thing she heard which was followed by loud moans.

"Goodness he is fucking the shit outta him. Let me call this boy back." She said as she pulled out her phone pressing on the boy's contact,who had been blowing up her phone.

On the first ring he answered her call.

"Baby do you accept my apology? I swear I did not know that was your food,I really thought it was mine."

"It's fine I forgive you baby. I was wondering could you come back home? I miss you."

"Yeah I'm on my way."

"Alright see you when you get here."

"Okay"

The call ended and the girl put her phone on the table.

"Looks like he ain't the only one who gone be getting fucked up." She said as she took a sip of wine,putting her attention back on her show.

Back to Kevin and Justin

(I am doing a time skip cause my sex scene was just that bad.)

Justin and Kevin were now laying on the bed,both out of the breath because of the activities that took place.

"So how was your first time mama?"

"Good" Kevin said sleepily.

"I'm happy you trusted me to take your virginity,I love you."

But Justin didn't get a response back.

But he did hear some small snores coming from the smaller who was asleep on his chest.

"So cute" Justin said as he brought the cover up on them and got into a comfortable position,being careful to not move or wake Kevin.

The couple slept in comfortable peace.

The next day...

Kevin woke up to kisses being laid on his face.

He slowly began waking up.

"Baby"

"Hmm?"

"I'm going to the studio,David and Ethan wanna go over the song a couple more time to make sure it's good to release. It shouldn't take long,I should be back in two to three hours."

"Okay,I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed Kevin's forehead and left.

Of course the man went back to sleep.

45 minutes later...

Kevin was now fully awake.

He did his morning stretch before trying to walk to the bathroom.

Keyword TRY.

Homeboy fell down.

"Now I know damn well I ain't just fall on this floor. What in the world."

The boy soon realized he had to crawl in order to get to his destination.

1 hour later...

Kevin was sitting on his bed in his room watching tv since he didn't feel like moving.

This is when he heard people coming in the house.

Now he wasn't scared cause only a couple people had a key to the place.

"KEVIN" Tyler yelled.

"KAY KAY WE HERE FOR THE DISCUSSION" Darrian yelled.

"Oh my goodness I did not really think they were serious."

Author's Note:(don't come for me for this sex scene,like it's literally so bad 🫠. Please give me tips to make them BETTER)
Hey y'all 🤗🤗. I know this was supposed to come out at 6 pm but I literally fell asleep and when I woke up it had passed 6 pm so yeah. I need to do better on the updates and I will like pinky promise,and the updates for this book will probably be way slower than it is because I'm actually creating a book book 😘,so stay tuned. Also @fanumamp the part 2 will be coming out TONIGHT,like I promise. Anyways bye y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 7.8K 65
๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ !