๐๐”๐™๐™๐‹๐„๐’ ๐Ÿฎ ๐’ณ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’นโ„ฏ๐“‡...

By CaroBeepBeep

"If you notice, I have kept the blueberry confections for myself and gave you" -he shuddered, eyeing Avery's... More

PUZZLES
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
[A/N]

NOTE

417 7 3
By CaroBeepBeep

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the inheritance games, or you!

This book contains:
-NO SMUT
-SOME EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

𖦷𖦷

[y/n] Almbeg knows that her life is a lie. She knows that Toby Hawthorne is her father. That he is entitled to billions, but instead, he chose to run. Tobias Tattersall Hawthorne had prepared her for all of it.

One surprise was when [y/n] did not inherit the fortune. Her half sister, Avery, did instead.

And uncovering countless secrets led   [y/n] to falling in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 40 3
CONTENT WARNING: Vulgarities, sexual fetishes, lowbrow/perverted humor, and nudity. Don't read if you're under 18 or can't stand any of the previousl...
102K 1.3K 34
Ok, Ok, this is my first fanfic ever so please don't hate it if its crappy. I have been reading a whole lot of blueberry fics but none seemed complet...
10.5K 255 15
The Hawthorne siblings. Four boys. One girl. Cross one and you have to deal with the other four. Nash Hawthorne, Grayson Hawthorne, Jameson Hawthorne...
66.2K 1.5K 45
Ashlyn Couldn't wait to get out of New Castle; however, she wasn't expecting to get out because of a will reading of a man she had never met. She now...