Whispers of heart

Por Sharu123lovelife

This story is of Roohi and Rohit as they unravel each and every layer of each other and walk through their jo... Más

Extra Characters
1. The Gift of Smile
2. The Poddar's
3. The Goenka's
4. Hope
5. Biggest Regret of life
6. Changing Dynamics
7. Secrets and Secrets
8. Where it all began and The Friends
9. Creating Memories and Their Personal Secrets
10. Past and Present
11. What happens when you mess with a Poddar?
12. Their Home
13. A Date?
14. My Husband
15. Past
17. Mrs. Roohi Rohit Poddar
18. A Twist in the Tale
19. Cupids and Celebration
20. Devil and The Lost Puzzle
New Book!!

16. The Changing Lives

451 35 6
Por Sharu123lovelife

Rohit palmed his face but couldn't stop himself from laughing at a stupid joke Karthikey just passed. He was there from the morning.

"Tujhe aaj office nahi jaana kya Karthikey" Rohit asked after few minutes. Karthikey had started working in the family business last year as an intern as he was still in collage but now he had took up the permanent job. 

"Pehli baat I will leave in half an hour aur dusri Karthikey nahi Karthi meri family mujhe Karthi hi bulati hai" Karti replied to which Rohit just smiled. All time during their marriage functions Karthikey was always the hard nut to crack who was just sulky around him as Rohit just ignites the possessive brother mode in him.

"Acha waise woh bandarni kaha hai dikh nahi Rahi kayi din se"

"Karthikey" Rohit called out in a warning voice. She haven't came to him yet but he knew that she was very upset and he don't want her to get more upset. Karti raised his hands in pure surrender but internally he felt good. Their was an unsaid air of tension between them which seemed to go away now and he couldn't be more glad.

That was how Roohi had found them. Yes finally she couldn't stop herself from checking out on Rohit so she finally walked into the room only to see both of them enjoying a moment.

"Ae Bandarni tu aagayi I didn't missed you at all yaar" Karti exclaimed loudly bursting their ears as he tenderly took Roohi into his warm protective embrace knowing very well that she needs it. Roohi snuggled closer into the arms which always handled her in those nights when she was battling with sleep.

"Are you fine Di" he whispered silently that only Roohi could hear it. She nodded her head staying in the hug. Karti and Roohi moved apart when they heard a clicking sound. They looked over to see Rohit clicking photo a flicker of pain crossing on his face. Without thinking Roohi rushed towards him. His hands were not fine and they were casted and that idiot was using the very same hand.

"Kya kar rahe ho tum Rohit lagegi yaar tumhe toh Rohit stop acting like a fool will you" Roohi scolded him keeping the phone away and Rohit heard her like the good boy he definitely is not.

"Roohi yaar hath pe lagi hai bhagwan ke waha trip pe nahi gaya Jo tum itna panick ho rahi ho" Rohit joked stiffening Roohi at her place. She backed off and went back to the couch and silently working on the fruit confusing Rohit. Karti looked at both of them and sighed. He shot a glare at Rohit who was silently asking him what suddenly went wrong.

"Why do you have that jiju aap ko patah hai wo kitni upset thi kal and she is really sensitive in such matters so hates such jokes" Karti whispered to him and Rohit closed his eyes guilty. He didn't intend to hurt. He was just trying to calm her down but instead she got more upset. He actioned Karti to leave to which he just nodded.

"Acha Di main chalta hoon office jaana hai na dad aur mom ayenge mostly shaam ko" Karti announced loudly and Roohi just nodded still cutting those fruits. He left sighing leaving them on their own.

"Roohi" his soft voice reached her as she stopped her work but didn't looked at him.

Rohit sighed before slowly getting down from the bed. He had some stiches in thigh but he could walk just fine. Walking towards her he sat beside her clutching his ears.

"Sorry" he gently said and a tear dropped her eyes. She hastily rubbed it off but Rohit had already seen it making him feeling more guilty.

"Roohi I am genuinely sorry mere kehne ka wo matlab nahi tha"

"It's okay Rohit tumhe sorry bolne ki zarurat nahi hai lo yeh fruits khalo" Roohi said morosely passing him the fruits. She but her lips not wanting to cry. Rohit turned her face towards himself making her finally look at him. The tears in her eyes stabbed him harshly but he kept his calm determined to clear the mess he created.

"I know tumhe bura laga and I am sorry to be the reason I promise phir kabhi esa nahi kahunga pinky promise" Rohit's tender voice broke her walls as she tightly hugged him making him gulp back his pain. He caressed her back with his free hand whispering that his alright and they are fine. Roohi slowly calmed down in his warm embrace as his sweet manly smell chained her demons freeing her from pain.

But the guilt was a consistent partner.

"I am sorry Rohit I really am" Rohit frowned at her words. What was she talking about.

"Sab meri galti hai everything is my fault" Roohi moved back still mumbling. She stood up and was about to leave passing his plate to him when he caught the hold of her hand. She looked back her eyes showing the depth of dilemma her heart was stuck in and his eyes showed the silent plea, acceptance of anything that was about to come. Roohi looked away why do he have to be so gentle with her, why can't he berate her for not talking why can't he lash out on her without any fault, why can't he treat her like she was nothing without him. She was not used to this gentleness. She is used to ignorance and unacceptance. The only people who treasured her was her best friend's and brother but she was so blinded by her pain that she was just not ready to accept the love. It was etched in her heart that just like sun rises from the easy, she do not deserve happiness she does not then why is he loving her. All those people who loved her left her in the mid way. She don't want him to leave. She never thought she could say that but he was the new normalcy of her life and she can't lose it. If she will stay with him he will be harmed so her staying away is the only solution. She jerked off his hands.

"Mujhe kuch kaam hai Rohit I will be back in a while" she rushed off before he could say anything. Rohit looked stunned for a minute but the guilt soon took over him. He thought it was because of him that she left the room but poor him if only he knew that her reasons ran deeper than he thought.

He sighed looking at the neat apple cuts and got lost in the memories which were becoming his only solace.

"Roohi" Rohit shouted yet again entering their room but stopped near the door seeing the enchanting beauty. Roohi was dressed in a simple wine colored saree, her neck adorned with just the nuptial chain, right hand with a wrist watch and the other hand with a simple silver bangle, the pearl earrings making her look like a pearl, her kohled eyes looking at him through the mirror asking him to just get lost in them, her forehead adorned with vermilion made him smile at the familiar sense of belonging, her open wet hair making her look like an enchantress.

Roohi clicked her fingers at him seeing him lost in a trance, if only she knew he was lost in her.

"Khoobsurat" Rohit whispered still in daze getting her attention.

"So I am looking beautiful right" Roohi asked mischievous sparkling in her tone. He had called her a chudail few days back so she wanted to know how come this chudail turned beautiful.

"Beutiful, perfect, Sundar kuch bhi nahi khoobsurat just khoobsurat" Rohit shook his head taking few steps towards her and the the smile on her face dimmed slightly as the redness creapt on her face. Roohi bit her lips look fixing her already perfect fixed hair.

Rohit leaned into her making her take a sharp breath and she closed her eyes and he smiled at his effect on her. He saw her fisting her saree and gently ran his hands on her palm and then took them in her hands before kissing them gently. Leaning more he softly whispered into her ears.

"Khoobsurat his sahi hai aap jaise pariyoon ki bhi shezadi ke liye Roohi" he stepped back not before kissing her crown tenderly and pausing there in few seconds.

Roohi opened her eyes and looked a slightly up directly into his eyes as the silence wrapped them with a sense of soothing charm to it. Rohit gently pulled her through waist before leaving another kiss. He couldn't stop himself when she looked so beautiful. He placed a kiss near her vermilion due to which some got on his lips. Roohi's lips curved in a smile as she saw that. Somehow that filled her with satisfaction as a sense of belonging seeped in her but thinking about his comfort she gently wiped it off with the free end of her saree without breaking the eye contact with him.

They were the lost in the feelings they were yet to know about but how would they possibly find their unknown feelings when they themselves were unknown to the shades of the other one.

"Roohi tayaar Hui ki nahi" Shweta's voice from outside caused them to break the contact as both of them felt the shyness creep in them at the heaviness of the the emotions and the thickness in the air.

"Roohi" Shweta again called out making Roohi curse herself for loosing her sense in between.

"Ha Bhabhi tayaar ho gayi main aai do minute" Roohi shouted from inside drying and setting up her wet hairs along side. Once she was done she walked towards the door but stopped at his call.

"Roohi kaha ja rahi hoo" Rohit asked pouting . He was looking forwards to the their night talks and the changes in plan offended him slightly.

"I know tum kya soch rahe ho but Bhabhi ke saath bahar jana padega I promised her but next weekend par hum bahar chalenge" 

"Tumhe yaad hai next weekend kya hai" Rohit asked excitedly confusing her for a second. That was random plan but what was he talking about.

"It would be one month after our marriage" Rohit declared with you should have known better look and Roohi widened her eyes. She know that her husband was very particular about dates and loved enjoying every reason he ever could but on the other hand she never really focused on that not that she remembered them on the first place.

"Yes yes I know tumhe kya laga mujhe patah nahi hoga of course mujhe yaad tha your plans next weekend set bye" Roohi lied in a very efficient tone and Rohit shook his head knowing her very well. 

"Are but I am going to miss you for the next (counting) two three yess threeee hours yaar"

"Rohit yaar three hours yeh toh yu chala jayega chalo or main kaha bhagi ja rahi hoo I will be with your forever and ever now bye" She left the room before he could say anything.

"Chal beta Rohit self entertain karne ka time aa gaya" he mumbled before sitting down entertaining himself.

Rohit's eyes twinkled as he suddenly remembered that their plans were set for tomorrow. He will convince her tomorrow. 

Roohi was in her cabin trying to concentrate on her work trying to divert herself. She was reading the file somehow when her phone ran and she looked over only to see an unknown number. She frowned slightly but nevertheless took the call.

"Hello Roohi this side whom am I taking to" her voice crisp and clear.

"Hola Senorita" the gruff manly voice spoke up as Roohi stiffened up her hold on the phone increasing. 

"Why the hell have you called me Karan" she could barely contain her anger at his audacity to call her. She was done fearing or maybe she already had a lot in her plate that she channelized her stress to anger.

"Badi jaldi pehchan liya Roohi darling tumne toh waise suna hai tumhare husband ji hospital main hai" His evil smirk was visible to her even when they were on a call but his words made her blood run dry.

"How do you know that are you stalking us" 

"Nah stalking is cheap par ha I have my man to watch over you" 

"Are you serious Karan back off before I call police"

"Tumhe jo karna hai karo par police ko bulane se tumhare us pati paremeshwar ko patah nahi chalega, bharosa karega kya tumpe"

"Pehli baat wo hum dono ki beech ke baat hai tumhe dhakalandazi karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai" Roohi closed her eyes, she didn't if he would trust her because the truth is something normally people do not take well. Her own family had compressions when they learnt the truth so she didn't knew what to think about someone who have just seen her façade but was still left to know the real her.  

"Soch lo Roohi tumhari apni family ne sach sune ke baad saath dene ki jagah tumhari shadi karvadi thi toh yeh gair kya hia karega, kya uski family tum jesi ladki ko kabhi apna payega" Karan continued with his manipulations. He knew Roohi well, she would defends all she wants but he had perfectly forced herself to look down upon her which is why she would take a stand for herself but would always think the wrong about herself. 

And as he expected his words were somewhat affecting her. It was true that her family didn't support her when they learnt everything. If only she knew they never left supporting her. Both of them were at fault, when her family never expressed their concerns openly Roohi never understood the silent gestures. 

"Rohit mujhpe trust kare ya nahi uska tumhe concern lene ki zaroorat nahi hai Mr. Karan Sinha agli baar agar mujhe call karke pareshan kiya to I am going to complaint and I will make sure you would not leave the jail anytime soon this time" 

She cut the call instantly. She leaned back taking deep breathes. Till two days back she was confident to talk out but now she again hesitated. Why would any man love a girl like her. And why should Rohit accept her when she clearly do not deserve him. He was too good for her. 

What should she do now?

I know I was super late this time but that was because we are still not over the assignment phase. I will be having them this whole month so sorry in advance for that.

And of course the second reason is that I am having this classic episodes of mood swings seeing the degrading characters of my darlings. How could do that yaar, why did even trusted them to do one right thing at the first place. I felt so bad you know and my own research says that all those days I learn what is happening in the show I can't write a word.

I have to tell myself that both of them are fiction but the only fiction which should be in my mind is my writing, I have to self motivate a lot at those moments. 

Anyways I could rant all day so how was the update.

Jeeju-Saala bond

Rohit was stupid enough to scare the girl more than she already was.

Flashback

Karan (please bash him guys he is my creation I have limitations do the needful from my side too)

What do you think Roohi is going to do. 

Anything you expect/want to see in the next update.

Thanks for reading.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.3K 125 14
1st book of Raabata series~ "𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐛𝐭𝐚 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧." _____________________________ How that One encounter changed these...
335K 33.2K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
829K 29.6K 59
Happiness? Was a word that left Roohi Shekhawat's life long ago. She was the diamond nobody took notice of in the pile of coal. She shone brighter th...
175K 11.5K 48
#1 in Forever together. #1 in Long lost love. This story is a full package of; 🔸Love, 🔸Romance, 🔸Comedy, 🔸Drama, 🔸Revenge, 🔸Interesting plots...