๐ซ๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ

By luvvmariee

(๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ; ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช... More

โฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ โฆ
1.
2.
3.
5.
6
7.
08.
09
10.
11.
12.
13
Disclaimer
14.
15.
16.
NEW BOOK!!!

4.

836 47 7
By luvvmariee

amoura alexis wright
| later that evening |

█████████

AMOURA WAS ON her bus, waiting for it to pull
out of the schools parking lot as she watched kids get on on after another. Hearing her phone vibrate letting her know she got a notification she saw it was asante. She pressed on the message to see him telling her his address and what time to come.

She noticed his address was the same as hers just different numbers. The two texted and exchanged two words about the upcoming event.

her address was 1801 woodbriar dr, she figured he must have stayed down the road or around the block. Once she got off her bus, she walked up to her house since her bus stop was on the top of the street since her house was the first one.

she stepped inside of her house, quickly closing the door behind her and dropping her stuff down, due to her having to use the bathroom really bad. After using the bathroom, she went back to the door and picked her backpack and took it upstairs to her room. It was currently 3:35 and she had 30 minutes to get ready go over there.

15 mins later, she was out of her quick shower and dressed in some grey sweatpants that hugged her body well but also a little baggy and a cropped blue sweater that showed off her snatched waist, her silver belly piercings blinging off of her skin. She lotioned her body up and put on perfume and combed through her hair 4-5 times.

She grabbed her phone seeing it was 4:01, she texted him telling him she was on her way and grabbed her backpack off her bed, putting it on and walking out the house, he blue crocs to match her sweater sqeaking everytime she walked.

Soon as she stepped outside, she stopped in her tracks making sure to put his address in her gps, glancing at it she saw his house was right around the corner of her street. All this time, she never saw him in the neighborhood, but that explains why he was at the park that day.

She started walking down the street, watching her surroundings. It was a dark and gloomy wet day since it had rained earlier, the sound of birds chirping in the distance and distant tree branches making her slightly uncomfortable. Making a left turn once she hit the end of her street, his house was the second house on the next street.

she walked up to his door as she grew nervous each second that passed by. Deciding to finally ring the doorbell she did. What felt like ages, a shirtless asante opened the door, making amoura's heart flustered as to how attractive he looked to her.

Asante held eye contact with her for a few seconds, admiring her beauty. She had on a basic chill fit that made her more attractive to him.

"Myfault, come in i was just putting a shirt on" he said stepping out of the doorway, allowing her to walk through. As she did, she admired how nice the two story house was, and how quiet it was.

"Its fine, is anybody else home with you?" She asked him out of curiosity. She didn't know how this night would go, so she hoped somebody was there if something did go down.

"Nah, my folks in Chicago for a month so im here all alone" he said shrugging his shoulders as he guided her to his bedroom where they would he studying at. he walked up to his door and opened it walking in and standing behind it to close it behind her as she walked in.

his room was black and grey themed, a full size bed placed in fhe middle of his room with two nightstands placed on each side of the bed, the corner of his room she saw a black L shaped desk with two monitors placed on top with a ps5 next to it. it was a nice room for a boy.

she sat on the edge of his bed as he turned the light on and sat in his gaming chair. "dont be acting shy now, you can talk girl" he said adding a light chuckle as he got his backpack and his rubric for the project out.

Amoura laughed as she pulled the papers out and her materials she needed for it. This project was for her biology project, they had to team up and match all the cell and organize them and a bunch of small
tasks they had to complete to show what they knew.

█████████

     1 HOUR AND 30 minutes go by and the two were almost halfway done. They were starting to get comfortable with each other as time passed by.

"What you mean you forgot to put the water in the noodles" asante said lightly chuckling like he always did. "Im saying i forgot to put water in and then the noodles busted out the cup in my microwave" she said laughing trying to catch her breath.

"So why you moved out here" asante said grabbing his rolled up blunt off his desk and pulling his lighter out his pocket. "Oh, youn mind me smoking this do you?" He asked before lighting it. She shook her head ' no ' letting him know he could." I moved her because my mom wanted to i dont really know why" she bluntly said shrugging her shoulders.

Amoura watched as he tongue flicked over the blunt making sure it was wrapped well, it turning her on more and more as she felt a wetness form down below. he started hitting the blunt, attracting amoura even more.

"I want a hit " she blurted out making his eyes shoot towards her." Shit, here" he said handing her the lit blunt. Asante watched as he licked his lips and repositioned himself to hide the fact that he was getting hard. The two sat in silence just passing the blunt to each other smoking it to it was no longer a blunt.

"So you talking to anybody" asante blurted out as the high controlled his body now. "Nope, are you" she said as she felt the high seep into her body as her head became clouded." Nah i aint" he said making her heart skip a beat for some reason.

The two started to have a deep conversation, getting to know each other better than they already did. The weed made their nerves go away, now they could talk like normal people. They talked about things they liked, goals and much more. Amoura could say she was taking a liking to him and so was he.

they talked for what felt like hours but was really only 45 minutes. It was now 6:30 and the two had decided to finish a little bit of their work so they wouldn't have too much to do tomorrow.

"So whats up with you a jayla" amoura asked, eyes low and her mind filled with a million questions she wanted to ask, trying to refrain them.

"Shit, we were together sophomore year, all happy and shit then when we were 6 months on valentines day i caught her with my homeboy at the time, who ion talk to nomo and i cut it off but lately i been bored so for the past months i just been seeing her from time to time when im bored" he bluntly said shaking his head.

"Damn, you don't deserve that. Did she ever say why she did it" she asked out of curiosity. "Mhm, she said i wasn't giving her enough attention, i was buying her designer shit and spending every minute i could with her but i don't got no feelings for her ass she just delusional i told her that and she still choose to see me when i want some so thats her, but ian talk to her in a week or so" he shrugged.

Asante was telling the truth, there wasn't much to lie about. He blocked her last week. Amoura was the only thing that was catching his eye.

"Damn, you deserve better" she said followed by a deep yawn, her eyes could barely stay open as sleep captivated her mind. " you wanna take a nap" he said standing up out the chair, he was sleepy too so he didn't mind taking one.

"Right now? With you?" She asked with a unsure look, the two just met and she didn't want to move too fast with anything. Even if it was just a nap, people don't usually do that the first week.

"Yes amoura lets lay down im tired as fuck" he said, the way her name flicked off his tongue had her wanted it to take her clothes off right there but she was far too tired.

"Um, okay sure" she said as she scooted up further towards the head of the bed and asante walked over to the side of her as they both got in and pulled the covers over them. "Dont be shy pretty we can cuddle aint nun gonna happen" he said. He wanted her in his skin and he didn't care.

Amoura slid over to his side laying her head on his chest as he pulled his arm over her and she threw her leg over his torso. Within seconds the two doze off into a deep sleep.

█████████

HEYY LOVES !!

Am i going to fast with this book??

Yall ready to see more of them??!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 599 19
แฅซแญก โ†ณ โ [๐’˜๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ƒ๐’š๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚] ยก! โž
1.8M 81.1K 42
"๐˜พ'๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ๐™จ" ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ "๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๏ฟฝ...
34K 1.7K 18
"๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ..." ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ง๏ฟฝ...
16K 565 33
Sequel to Bestfriendโ€ผ๏ธ Read and enjoy!