Heartstopper

By author_writing

Hey Guys , Here Are some One Shots about Heartstopper . I Hope you enjoy it ! Alice Oseman has all the rights... More

First Date
Tired
Brutal Game
Jealous 1.
Platonic Friends
The Cake
Stress
Jealous 2.
Jealous 3.
See you again
The Fight
Practice 1.
Practice 2.
Practice 3.
Flirting
Practice 4.
Prom Date
Hospital 1.
Hospital 2.
Sketching
Marvel Movie
Swiftie
Sorry
Stealing
Darcy and Charlie
Screaming 1.
Screaming 2.
Roller Coaster
Nellie
Nick's sweater
TikTok
Bad movie
Ben
He wrote me 1.
He wrote me 2.
Rain
Exam
Annoying
What are they doing ? 1.
What are they doing ? 2.
What are they doing ? 3.
Tarcy
Songs
Nick
The voice 1.
He's my boyfriend 1.
Scared
He's my boyfriend 2.
Prom
Write me back
Are you serious ? 1.
Are you serious ? 2.
Breakdown
Peter 1.
The voice 2.
Ben's apology
Peter 2.
Dizzy
Movie
Peter 3.
Hospital
Umbrella academy
Peter 4.
Falling asleep
Shut up !
Simp
Pathetic boy
Boy needs extra time
Vacation
Weird guy
Friend Group Fight
Do you understand ?
The dance
Halloween 1.
Halloween 2.
Halloween 3.
Sick 1.
Sick 2.
Nothing
Sick 3.
Shit
I'm not in love with Nick Nelson
Happy new year !
Study
The way your kisses feel
I'm not afraid of hating you 1.
I'm not afraid of hating you 2.
Drunk
Dancing
Food
Valentine
The whole night 1.
The whole night 2.
Dad 1.
Dad 2.
Ditching me 1.
Ditching me 2.
Bad idea right ? 1.
Bad Idea right 2.
The 100 special
Camping 1.
Camping 2.
Camping 3.
Camping 4.
Christmas Special
Kiss me, pretty please
Bad idea right ? 3.
Camping 5
Life and Death 2.
I hate love
Life and Death 3.
I hate love 2.
Rugby game 1.
Rugby game 2.
Bad idea right ? 4.
Nicks essay
Charlie's essay
The things I do for him
The kiss of a snake 1.
The kiss of a snake 2.
What I get.
Scream
Drunk and hot to go !
Insults and fights

Life and Death 1.

716 19 6
By author_writing

The death and the life have been friends since they existed, which is way longer then any of them can remember but being the only thing existing , who stays forever made them grew closer every time they met.

"Go away."
The death was trying to push the puppy away from him, without touching him but the little guy was way to desperate to play with his new found friend. The rather young dog was trying to get towards the death, who was scurrying away from him as fast as possible.
"Don't touch me! It's not your time yet, go !"
Again the puppy just turned around and ran straight back to the black tall figure, who tried to push him away.

"Char , didn't we talk about this ?"
Life was leaning , smiling sadly , against a three not far away. Death sighed.
"Nick, look at him. Can't you ... I don't know fix him?"
Life sighed, coming closer to his friends and laying his hand on the other ones shoulder.

Deaths POV:
The hand on my shoulder made me shudder. Something life seemed to not realize was, that he was the only one being able to touch me without dropping dead.
"You need to let him go."
Nick looked down at the puppy, who sat right in from of our feet.
"He needs to go, Char. He can't be happy here, his body can't take his soul anymore. It's time for him to take the next step."
My eyes swelled in tears but I knew that Nick was right. I kneeled down, letting out a sob as the little puppy started to wiggle his tail as if he was getting petted by me and not killed.

"I'm sorry, little man."
I whispered as my fingers touched him. It took only a few seconds until his body dropped to the ground, separating from his ghost. With a flick of my finger a portal opened and the puppy didn't hesitated to go. He stopped just a second to look at me , before he ran through it.

I sighed in relief . I can't even count the times I needed to convince people to go trough. Some were ready to die but not to leave. So sometimes I just sat with them , waited for them to be ready but he was ready. A single teardrop rolled over my cheek as I closed it again.
"You want a hug?"
I winced as Nick wrapped his arms around me. He wasn't aware but for me, his hugs were the only contact I could have. Life couldn't win against death and death couldn't win against life, so we could touch. I sobbed into his chest, crying my heard out.
"I'm so sorry Char. Playing your part seems to be a lot harder than mine."
I could feel his fingers run through my hair. It made me feel alive, something I normally never feel.
I sighed stepping back and forced myself to feel death again.
"It's fine. Life must end sometimes."
"No it's not fine. It's not fair !"
Nick seemed to be genuinely affected by all of this, making me in a strange way mad.
"If you're so sorry , we could always switch you know ?"
He looked at me confused.
"You want that huh, you want to kill people?"
I laughed but Nick just furrowed his eyebrows.

"For you? I would burn this world down if needed."
He held his hand towards me. Warmth was radiating from it . All around his head were flowers, animals were coming to look at him.
"It's alright Char."
He smiled at me.
"I can take the burden.
Let's switch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 1.1K 38
non binary reader she/her/they/them readers sexuality : bi/ pan you can choose in this Charlie will have a crush on your brother so yah( btw Nick a...
14.8K 347 69
Follow Nick and Charlie through their lives with this heart-warming story! This is my first time writing a story on Wattpad so sorry if the spelling...
20.5K 384 23
Heartstopper alternate universe story
16K 494 14
Highest ranks: #2 in #heartstopper 🍂 #1 in #charliespring 💛 This Heartstopper AU diverges midway through Alice Oseman's novella "Nick and Charlie...