their lives are gonna change...

By GonzalesGabby_15

this story is about the merrell twins and the key brothers Collins and Carla are together and they live toget... More

EPISODE 1~
EPISODE 2~
EPISODE 3~
EPISODE 4~
EPISODE 6~
EPISODE 7~
EPISODE 8~
EPISODE 9~
EPISODE 10~
EPISODE 11~
EPISODE 12~
EPISODE 13 ~
EPISODE 14~
EPISODE 15~
EPISODE 16~
EPISODE 17~
EPISODE 18~
EPISODE 19~
EPISODE 20~
EPISODE 21~
EPISODE 22~
EPISODE 23~
EPISODE 24~
EPISODE 25~
EPISODE 26~
EPISODE 27~
EPISODE 28~
EPISODE 29~
EPISODE 30~
EPISODE 31~
EPISODE 32~
EPISODE 33~
EPISODE 34~

EPISODE 5~

4 0 0
By GonzalesGabby_15

After Devan and Nessa did a video about having a baby boy.... they are excited...

Few weeks later devan and nessa decided to post a video...

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful fiance nessa....

Nessa:...hey guys...

Devan:... today we're gonna be answering your guys questions about our baby and just everything....so do you want to start...

Nessa:... yeah so first question is are you guys having a baby shower.....um.....so about that after we found the gender of our baby boy we decided to have a baby shower couple days after the gender reveal so I don't we will....

Devan:..oh yeah but maybe when we do have a second baby we will definitely do a baby shower....okay next question is how many kids do you want have.....I told nessa this and the answer is 4....3 boys and 1 girl....

Nessa:.. yeah he been saying that.... but four kids is gonna have to wait because we want to focus on our first born....

Devan:....alright.... next question is Devan are you cry when you see the baby come out....um I'm definitely gonna cry when he's coming so yeah....

Nessa:.. yeah next question is do you guys have any names for your baby boy......um yes....

Devan:...yes....we do..... and no it's not a junior but our baby boy does have my initials it has the letters DMK....so we're gonna keep it as that..... until he's here........ and the k is the letter of my last name key...so.... you guys gonna wait....

Nessa:.. next question is are you guys gonna do a intro when you guys have your baby boy.....um yes I think we should....

Devan:... yeah I think so too but when we do videos we won't put the intro in the video when we do have the intro....so yeah we're definitely going to do that..

Nessa:... next question is when is the due date.....um in June so our baby is coming soon in this month of June we're not gonna say the date so you guys have to wait...

Devan:.. yeah so you guys have wait... next question is why didn't you guys get your reactions when you found out that you guys are having a baby.....

Nessa:..um we didn't have the time so I just surprised devan with the test and then I surprised Roni and Aaron and John and Andrew and Alex and my parents and Devan and Collins parents and Collins and Carla and my friends that are YouTubers too so yeah....

Devan:.. yeah we just wanted to sink into the moment....

Nessa:... last question is are you guys gonna show your baby boy on camera.....um like revealing his face yes but like every day when we do videos no we did say before we started to record we said that we're not gonna show him on videos until we're ready but we're just not show him.

Devan:... yeah so we're gonna reveal his name and his face and after we are gonna show him.... until we ready because we don't want to pushed his face to the camera...so yeah this is the end of the video and if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys....

Nessa:... bye you guys (smiling)...

Devan:...(ended the video)........

Few weeks later devan and nessa on June 14th they found out they are having the baby so they packed their stuff and the baby's stuff too and they took the camera to record and nessa told Roni and Aaron and John and Andrew and Alex and Collins and Carla Devan and Collins parents and Nessa and Roni's parents.......

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful fiance nessa....

Nessa:..hey guys......

Devan:.. right now we're on our way to the hospital because we are having our baby boy.... and like right now it's like 11 at night....

Nessa:.. yeah and my mom is on the way to the hospital so we're update you guys when we are at the hospital....

Few hours later at the hospital and Devan and Nessa are in the room with nessa and roni's mom and they are still recording...

Devan:.. alright you guys we're in the room and nessa is in the hospital bed and we have my mother in law here with us....how do you feel....(holding the camera)...

Mrs Merrell:...hey guys and I feel amazing like it's a blessing....

Nessa:... yeah like I can't believe we're gonna be parents....

Devan:.. I can't believe it either.......

Few hours later at the hospital devan had to set the camera up and nessa was giving labor to the baby and on June 15th baby key was born at 7:47AM......

Devan:.. sorry you guys we had to put the camera away but I did to keep it recording but our baby boy is finally here..... and I'm not gonna lie I cried....

Nessa:... yeah he did.....

Mrs Merrell:... I cried too but you did a great job nessa...

Devan:..you did.....

Nessa:.. thanks guys....

Devan:....so you guys this is the end of the video and I hope you enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys....(ended the video)....

Few days later Devan and Nessa came back home and roni and Aaron and John and Collins and Carla......

Roni:..omg he's so cute.....he looks like nessa.....

Aaron:.. yeah he looks like nessa too....

John:.. yeah but I think he gonna look like devan...

Collins:.. yeah....

Carla:...yeah he's look like nessa....

Devan:..oh and we show him to our parents....

Collins:..oh that's good.....

John:... what's his name....

Devan:..okay I chose his name and middle name.....his name is dalin and the meaning behind his name is beloved from god so when I shared it with nessa she loved it....

Nessa:.. yeah it's fits him perfectly...

Collins:.. that's good a name.....

John:.. yeah it's good...

Carla:..yeah.......

Aaron:.. yeah it's amazing...

Roni:.. yeah...

Devan:..his middle name is Mike which is my middle name his name is Dalin Mike Key..... and love how it fits him perfectly....

Nessa:.. yeah which I have to give you the credit......

Devan:.. yeah but I'm still gonna call him my junior....

Nessa:..yeah...... but as long as it's his own name...

Devan:.. yeah I'm probably being a little to much with devin jr a lot but he's still my twin.......

Few days later Devan and Nessa decided to post a video on their channel....

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful fiance nessa...

Nessa:..hey guys...

Devan:.. today is the day we shared with you guys with our baby boy's name and middle name....

Nessa:.. yeah so this name is perfect for our baby boy and devan came up with the name and when Devan shared it with me I absolutely loved it but um on our q&a video the comments were like how come you can't let devan have a junior.... and the reason why is because I want our son to have his own name I don't mind him having devan's initials...so now we're here to share his name and middle name....

Devan: so... we're gonna say the letters so his first letter is D.....

Nessa:... second letter is A...

Devan:.... third letter is L....

Nessa: fourth letter is I....

Devan:...fifth letter is....N.... so his name is....... Dalin Mike Key........

Nessa:.....yes so that's our baby boy names Dalin Mike Key.....

Devan:..so his middle name is my middle name so my name is Devan Mike Key and our son name is Dalin Mike Key....so it fits him perfectly.....

Nessa:... yeah it really does.....

Devan:..so we're gonna show his face and he's asleep in his crib right now so lets show him....

Nessa:.. alright.....

Devan:...3....2....1....(showing him)..

Nessa:...omg he's so cute.....

Devan:..yeah.... he's starting to look like me...(holding the camera)...

Nessa:... alright let's end the video....

Devan:... okay so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys.....(ended the video)....

Few weeks later devan decided to prank video on nessa on their channel.....

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I'm gonna be pranking nessa saying that dalin is not my baby and I think we should get a DNA test to make sure but obvious dalin is my son and he looks like me and let's get into the prank......

Few hours later...devan set up the camera in their bedroom.... and it still recording...

Devan:... alright you guys nessa is the bathroom and Dalin is asleep in his crib so I'm not gonna show him but let's get into the prank (looking at dalin sleeping).

Nessa:..hey dev what are you doing...

Devan:..oh I'm just looking at dalin....

Nessa:.. can't believe we are parents...

Devan:.. I know..... but I'm starting to think do you think dalin looks like me or you.....

Nessa:... well dalin used look like me but he looks like you now......

Devan:..I don't know I don't think he looks like me....

Nessa:... what he looks like you.....

Devan:... I don't know if he's mine... like every time I look at him I don't see me.... he doesn't look like me....

Nessa:.. devan he looks like you he's yours and you think I will cheated on you....

Devan:.. maybe you probably did because he doesn't look like me he's looks like you....

Nessa:.. devan this baby is yours he's looks like you....

Devan: nessa my dad's genes are strong and I just don't see me in dalin.....

Nessa:...omg devan he's your son.... that is your son he's our baby boy....

Devan:.. I need a DNA test....can we get a dna test...

Nessa:..so you want a dna test to make sure this baby is yours.....

Devan:..yes....can we do that....

Nessa:...okay you are making a bad idea....

Devan:.. I'm not making a bad idea with this I'm just to make sure this baby is my son.....

Nessa:..omg he's your son devan like he's your son he's your twin....

Devan:... well I don't think he's mine....

Nessa:... well if he's doesn't look like you and he's not yours then I can leave and our engagement is off and our wedding is off....

Devan:... okay okay it's a prank... it's a prank video I know this baby is my son he's our son he's looks me....(grabbed the camera)..

Nessa:.. I know he's does don't play when it comes to our son....

Devan:.. I know I'm sorry if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys....(ended the video)....

Few weeks later Devan and Nessa decided to post on their channel.....

Devan:... hey guys it's Devan key.... I don't know where to start.....

Nessa:.. I know so if you guys see by the title we decided to take a break from each other and we decided to call the engagement off....

Devan:... yeah and we're not gonna say why we decided to take a break from each other just because we want our privacy and you guys are probably saying is it because of our son and why we don't show him and the reason why we don't show him is because there are a lot of people can judge and talk sh*t so that's why....

Nessa:..yeah...we did show his face when we revealed him...

Devan:.. yeah but that's different....so you guys we're gonna co-parent Dalin and make him happy and he's only month old now and I'm gonna be moving in my own apartment and I'm moving in my own apartment starting tomorrow and that's why you guys can see little bit of my stuff packed up in the background.... and you guys this is not a prank or anything this is real....

Nessa:..yeah it really is....... you guys I love devan to death and he's the father of my son and us going our separate ways is the best way for us......

Devan:... yeah so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel well we're gonna be taking a break from YouTube for a while and I'm pretty sure that nessa is gonna be doing her own channel called Vanessa Merrell.. and she already has 153K on there so get her to million..... and she already videos ike 20 videos on there and we didn't tell you guys about her channel yet because we're just focus on everything that is happening and I already have my own channel called Devan key and I'm at 1 million on there...

Nessa:.. yeah....so subscribe to our personal channels....

Devan:.. yeah we're not gonna stop posting on here one of us will post here about anything if I want to talk about anything or nessa wants to talk about anything too...

Nessa:.. yeah just about anything...

Devan:... yeah if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and bye you guys.....(ended the video)....

The next part is coming up soon ❤️....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100 0 20
Devan key is a YouTuber with his brother Collins and they do social media and devan decided to have a personal channel called Devan key and he has so...
58.9K 1.4K 58
Veronica and Vanessa Merrell are two inseparable girls. As twins, they spend their time entertaining their viewers with challenges, sketches and more...
90.8K 1.7K 46
·~·~·~·~·~·~· "I love you ." said Lorenzo "I love you more ." i said "Impossible." He responded ·~·~·~·~·~·~· Valarie's and her twin sister , Jord...
11.7K 382 24
Collins and Devan Key and the Merrell Twins, Veronica and Vanessa are very good friends. They have alot of fun together, especially Devan and Nessa...