Battle for Blackpool Tower Ep...

By laotian12in

2 contestants leave, in order for the battle to win Blackpool Tower to continue! More

The Beginning
Cake at Stake

Competition

15 0 0
By laotian12in

Pen: So, what's the 8th contest?

Laotian: The 8th contest is a game of football!

Firey: Don't you mean soccer!

Laotian: We're in the UK, we call it football there!

Firey: Oh!

Laotian: So, to win, you have to score in your opponents' goals, each goal has a goalie to defend them, expect for two of them...

Laotian: Where the rectangles are A Good Name and Team Bracelety and Ice Cube?!

Pin: In here! The Funland Amusements!

Laotian: [gasps]

[cuts to the Funland Amusements]

Golf Ball: Everyone! Laotian is about to start the next competition now! TV, play the footage!

TV: [plays footage of Laotian explaining the 8th contest]

Golf Ball: There's no one to defend our goals! Plus Basketball isn't here to explain what she did!

[cuts to Laotian and Pin]

Pin: There's a massive wall of bedrock blocking the door and the windows!

Laotian: Here, let me try to move it. [tries to move the bedrock wall, but is unable to.] It's too heavy!

Laotian: Anyways, the 2 teams with the most scores in their goals will be up for elimination! You have 30 minutes, go!

Pillow: A Good Name doesn't have anyone defending their goal, so this should be pretty easy!

Pen: Pillow, No-

[Pillow kicks the ball in A Good Name's goal repetitively]

Laotian: [picks up Pillow by the arm] Pillow, that's cheating!

Pillow: Aw, fluff!

Laotian: Luckily you've given A Good Name 6 goals!

Tree: 6 goals? Okay then.

Clock: TB&IC, here we come!

Winner: [laughs] Easy for us to deal with.

[Clock kicks the ball in Team Bracelety and Ice Cube's goal a number of times]

Clock: Now let's get Band-Aid! [kicks the ball in Band-Aid's goal, but it gets saved by Ruby]

Laotian: It's a save!

[Ruby passes the ball to Bubble, who kicks it in WLR's goal]

Laotian: It's the ultimate backfire!

[cuts to Funland Amusements]

Golf Ball: Look, we're at the top with 6 goals, we're doomed!

All of A Good Name and Team Bracelety and Ice Cube: [gasps]

Grassy: If only we could mind control someone to defend our goals, Grassy knows what Basketball did!

Golf Ball: Oh, I suddenly remember! Let's use Robot Flower to mind control Remote so she defends each of our goals!

All of Band-Aid and Team Bracelety and Ice Cube: YAY!

[cuts to the Promenade]

Tree: Pillow did it too many times, let's do it fairly. [kicks the ball in A Good Name's goal but it is saved by Remote]

Laotian: Woah, did Remote just decided to defend A Good Name's goal? This is shocking!

Remote: Somebody... help... me...

[cuts to Funland Amusements]

Golf Ball: We have to trust you, okay? Don't break the signal!

Lollipop: I know where this is going.

[cuts to the Promenade]

Remote: Must... let... go! [sends a bomb to Robot Flower]

Tree: You're doing a great job, Remote! Now let's get Team Bracelety and Ice Cube! [kicks the ball in Team Bracelety and Ice Cube's goal]

Taco: Hold on, let me do this! [kicks the ball in Team Fun's goal]

Laotian: Remote has got back together with her team as the 2 teams' goals are now unguarded again!

[cuts to Funland Amusements]

[a bomb is sent to Robot Flower]

All of A Good Name and Team Bracelety and Ice Cube: [gasps]

Robot Flower: Must... not... break... the... signal!

Golf Ball: Stay calm, we're getting there!

[the bomb explodes, killing both teams and destroying Funland Amusements but keeping the bedrock wall up]

Bomby: WHAT WAS THAT?!

Winner: It's a big explosion coming from the distance, but it's just wiped out 2 entire teams!

Bomby: WHAT?! EVEN I CAN'T MAKE AN EXPLOSION AS BIG AT THAT!

[times goes to 00:00]

Laotian: Time's up! A Good Name and Team Bracelety and Ice Cube both lose with the most goals, and it seems like... [sees the blaze that was once Funland Amusements] ...they died in an explosion. But anyways, see you next episode!

[A Good Name and Team Bracelety and Ice Cube are both up for elimination, voting will be held on Strawpoll.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 8.7K 52
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
323K 11.5K 73
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
518K 30.8K 28
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1M 31.7K 74
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...