Illusions

By harrysgirl99

Bree Dalton, a 19 year old girl moved from her hometown of Shell Beach, CA to the center of London, UK. After... More

Illusions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Preface

15 0 0
By harrysgirl99

Preface

Imagine having someone you loved dearly before you, but they aren't someone you know.

I loved someone once, very much. But with age, you need to grow up. You meed to stand up for yourself. I didn't do that. It caused me to almost lose something that completed me. Someone. If I lost the one that meant the world to me, even at first I didn't know them, it'd tear me to shreds.

Going through this is terrible, I can tell you myself. I forgot everything. Who I was, who everyone else was, my location.... My life. All gone, as far as i knew.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once in a while, you could miss it." I lived by that quote, it was special to me. As far as I'm concerned, everything moves too fast. Don't make the mistake of not looking around you; it could hurt you.

This one person who changed my whole world, I knew noting about them. His name? Harry Styles. My Harry Styles. I rushed myself to figure out who he was when I didn't know. I needed to know what my life was like before my unconscious actions. I had visions, they seemed fake, but in reality these illusions were my story.

Continue Reading