Yᴏᴜʀs ᴛʀᴜʟʏ | Cʜɪsʜɪʏᴀ Sʜᴜɴᴛᴀ...

By chishiyas_wifeyss

"No one could understand the love I have for you. Not even you" └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘ ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ - drugs, sexual t... More

♪ playlist ♪
🃕 01 🃕
🂱 02 🂱
🃁 03 🃁
🂡 04 🂡
🂱 05 🂱
🃑 06 🃑
🃁 07 🃁
🂱 08 🂱
🂱 09 🂱
🃁 10 🃁
🃂 11 🃂
🃂 12 🃂
🂥 13 🂥
🂶 14 🂶
🂶 15 🂶
🂳 16 🂳
🂦 17 🂦
🃄 18 🃄
🃗 19 🃗
🂹 20 🂹
🂹 21 🂹
🃔 22 🃔
🂹 23 🂹
🂹 24 🂹
🂹 25 🂹
🂹 26 🂹
🂨 27 🂨
🂨 28 🂨
🂱 29 🂱
🂼 30 🂼
🂼 31 🂼
♡ 32 ♡ [ 𓂸 ]
🂡 33 🂡
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
♡ 51 ♡ [ 𓂸 ]
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
♡ 56 ♡ [ 𓂸 ]
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
🂽 70 🂽
🃟 71 🃟
🂱 72 🂱
🂱 73 🂱
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩
𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩
𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩
𝑻𝙬𝒐 𝒎𝙤𝒏𝙩𝒉𝙨 𝙩𝒊𝙡𝒍 𝒚𝙤𝒖
𝙊𝒏𝙚 𝙢𝒐𝙣𝒕𝙝 𝙩𝒊𝙡𝒍 𝒚𝙤𝒖
𝑶𝙣𝒆 𝒘𝙚𝒆𝙠 𝙩𝒊𝙡𝒍 𝒚𝙤𝒖
𝙊𝒏𝙚 𝙙𝒂𝙮 𝙩𝒊𝙡𝒍 𝒚𝙤𝒖

♡ 69 ♡ [ 𓂸 ]

1.7K 34 48
By chishiyas_wifeyss

"You're already so naked in my head right now."

(If you want to skip to the shimmy shimmy time, follow and find a 🌶️ icon)

𓆩𓆪 𓆩⟡𓆪 Chapter 69  𓆩𓆪 𓆩𓆪

꒦꒷꒷꒦

Sitting on the bed in her room, she was staring at the screen of her phone. Hypnotizing it so that a message or an incoming call from him appears on it. The last message he sent her was from today, when he informed her he would be in the hospital for a longer time tonight. Well, he could send one poor message. Just one. After all, he has several breaks during his shift.

However, she was sure that he probably wasn't in too much of a mood to talk to her at all. But there were too many questions in her head, not only about him, but also about the situation in which she found herself with the others. Again and again fear and paranoia deepened inside her about something none of them were sure about. She was still frightened by the feeling that hit her today in the cafe. At the moment when an unknown, veiled guy appeared in it. The tingling in her fingers, the holding of her breath, and the whole pounding of her heart were so strong that her entire body ached just remembering it.

She stood up and pulled down the curtain on the window as she was going to change into something nicer. It was evening and Kasumi and Akimitsu were already approaching their house by taxi. Mom and dad had no idea, even though Aina wanted to let them know, Kasumi protested. On the one hand, Aina was afraid of their reaction, but she knew that they would be tame with Akimitsu. At least until they find out he makes less money than their daughter.

Someone rang the bell of their house. Her eyes widened as she realized they were probably already here. She didn't even have time to change her clothes, but she left the room anyway, ready to be the first to see them, but someone had already overtaken her. Father stood in the doorway, his eyes shining with happiness. Mom was still in the kitchen preparing dinner while Aina ran over to her dad, peering over his shoulder. When she saw how Kasumi, together with her tall and friendly half, who was holding two large suitcases in his hand, approached their house, a permanent smile appeared on her lips.

"Finally! You're here!" Aina said happily, running after her sister, who had already spread her arms for her little sister to hang on to. She did just that, sniffing her soft, long coat. Kasumi's dark hair was a bit shorter this time than she remembered. Cut to the shoulders, combed in the middle, without bangs. She looked different. More mature. Older. But looking into her eyes, she knew it was still her big sister.

"Did you know she was coming?" Dad asked, interrupting their sweet moment. However, neither Aina nor anyone else answered. They were too busy hugging. She slowly pulled away and turned her gaze to Akimitsu, who was standing a few steps behind Kasumi. It seemed as if he was afraid to go any closer. But Aina did not hesitate, extended her hand to him and introduced herself as Kasumi's younger sister. Although they had seen each other several times through Kasumi's phone screen when talking on the phone, this was the first time they had seen each other for real.

"Kasumi? W-What are you doing here?" her mother's confused voice came from behind, from the door, to which Aina responded by turning towards her parents.

"I came for a visit."

"Even with suitcases?" mom asked.

Kasumi's expression paled. Aina knew that she would prefer to fall underground now.

"They live far away, it's clear that they won't come here for one day. It wouldn't be worth it to do it that way." Aina who stood up for her, walked up to her sister and patted her on the back, giving her the feeling that she was not alone in all this.

"Come on, don't stand there. Come in." The father joined the conversation, who was probably the most excited of them all. He was always more attached to Kasumi and since she moved away, he mentioned her almost every day.

"Aren't you even going to introduce us?" Mom asked, her voice softening slightly as Kasumi stepped through the doorway. With her question, she was alluding to Akimitsu, whom neither she nor her father knew.

Aina's breath hitched at that moment and she didn't even have time to breathe again when a male voice from behind her answered instead of her sister, "Hinode Akimitsu." He bowed, "I'm very pleased to meet you all."

"Is he your boyfriend?" Dad asked excitedly, and immediately Kasumi answered him with a smirk on her lips, "Actually, he is my fiancé."

꒦꒷꒷꒦

He didn't call. She was sitting at the table all evening, digging into the food without even touching it. Even though she was happy to see her sister back, she couldn't help but focus her mind on Chishiya. She couldn't stop thinking about him and the circumstances that affected her life so far.

What if we never left? Her head was racing. Where did you get it?

"Hey," her older sister spoke to Aina as she found her sitting alone on the couch in the living room. In the dark. Only the soft dim light from the reading lamp shone above her. Everyone was already asleep except for the two of them. Neither of them could sleep peacefully.

"What are you doing up so late?" Kasumi asked, sitting down next to her.

"Same thing as you." Aina grinned, slouching on the couch. She tried to make Kasumi a comfortable place next to her.

"We used to sit here quite often back then. Do you remember?"

"You mean when neither of us had it easy in high school? Especially me," Aina added, sadly looking away from her sister's face. She just smiled and gently touched a strand of Aina's hair.

"Do you ever regret it?" Aina asked again, still not finding the courage to look into Kasumi's eyes.

"What?" Kasumi furrowed her brows.

"The fact that you stayed here for so long just because of me and had to suffer all this. I just wonder if you ever get mad at me about it. I know it wasn't easy living in this house." 

"Oh dear, why are you talking like that?" with a trembling voice, Kasumi reached around her sister's shoulders and pulled her into a tight hug, "I've never regretted any of it. It may have been difficult, but I think you weren't the only one who needed me. We needed each other. It was not one-sided."

Aina's eyes were filling with tears, "Hey, why are you crying? You don't have to be sad about it."

"Sorry, it just all got to me."

"It's because of the guy you wanted to introduce me to, isn't it? He made you so sensitive tonight." Kasumi hit the spot. But Aina didn't answer. She just snorted and squeezed the fabric of Kasumi's pajamas tightly.

"Do you think I didn't notice how you kept looking at your phone at dinner? You don't know how to lie, Aina." Kasumi smiled, trying to soothe her sister's grieving heart by touching her hair.

"You talk exactly like him."

"Oh, he knows you very well indeed." Kasumi laughed softly, pulling away, "Did you two fight?"

"Not. I mean, yes. I actually don't even know. The last days are strange. I should have gotten used to it a long time ago, it's not unusual for him."

"Huh, he changes the mood like the weather, right? You'll never get used to that." Kasumi laughed. Immediately after that, the silence between them deepened. Neither of them knew what to say next until Aina decided to ask, "Do you really love him? I mean how did you know if you should say yes to him. After all, it's for life."

"I don't know." Kasumi grinned at Aina, who furrowed her brows in astonishment.

"No matter how perfect things are between us," Kasumi continued, "no matter how good he may be to me, even he can't guarantee that he'll love me for the rest of our lives. And neither do I. All we know is that now we both feel we want to be together. And this ring," she raised her left hand, pointing to the engagement ring, "is just a formality. We cannot guarantee what the future will bring. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow, not even in a few years. I mean, we both really mean it at this point, so why not do it? Maybe one day we will break up, but I know that I will never regret meeting him and spending so many wonderful moments with him. People come and go, but he will still be a part of me, even if he decides to leave me one day."

꒦꒷꒷꒦

Time at work was passing slow for her. She couldn't concentrate on anything. She mixed up several orders and emails, for which Mia, her superior, immediately scolded her several times a day.

"If you can't handle it today, you should have taken a day off." Mia told her angrily.

"You wouldn't give it to me anyway." Aina snapped irritably and looked on the computer monitor.

For several days in a row, she and Mia have been fighting because of a joint project, and Aina has the feeling that Mia is picking on her. She would prefer to go and work somewhere else. To another company. However, she could be glad for the place she currently has. It has a decent salary and the working conditions are not as outdated as other positions in similar companies in Tokyo. However, she knew, her decisiveness today stemmed from uncertainty. Chishiya didn't text to her the entire day, and not even when she texted him first. She didn't understand what was happening. But suddenly, she got a message. Not from him. It was Kasumi.

Kasumi : Are you free after 5:00pm?

Aina : Yes, even if I would prefer to leave now.

Kasumi : Hang in there. Akimitsu and I will pick you up and we will go out.

With a small smirk on her lips, Aina locked the phone while inside she was looking forward to having at least a little fun today.

The end of the shift was approaching a little faster than before, which made her happy. She wanted to get out as soon as possible. It was already stuffy in the office before, but now that she has a problem with both of her colleagues, it's impossible to breathe there.

She took her things, hung her coat from the hanger, threw it around her shoulders and was the first to leave the door without even saying goodbye. She walked down a long corridor to the exit of the building. She reached into her coat pocket, looking for her phone, the display of which was flashing a new, unread message. Her eyes lit up as a message from Chishiya appeared there.

Shuntaro : I came home late yesterday. I went to the lectures in the morning and I only arrived home now. Sorry.

A stone fell from her heart when she read the message. She would rather smack herself on the head with something heavy for thinking such stupid things. But the truth was that Chishiya wasn't telling the whole truth, which she didn't know about. She also sent the message with a smile on her face.

Aina : In the future, at least let me know what's going on with you. I was afraid. My sister and I are just going to sit down somewhere. Do you want to join?

Shuntaro : No, thanks.

His message seemed cold, but she didn't pay too much attention to it as she saw Kasumi walking towards her on the sidewalk in the distance holding hands with Akimitsu.

"But she could have kept her mouth shut." Akimitsu said right after taking a bite of the chicken and rice in his mouth. He dedicated his words to Kasumi, who a moment ago revealed why she  had written to Aina so suddenly about going to the city. She had an argument with her mother. As usual.

"Huh, you can't keep your mouth shut around our mom." Aina rolled her eyes, leaning angrily against the back of her chair.

"Dad stood up for me, but I still couldn't stay there."

"Yeah, your mom is kind of ... weird." Akimitsu remarked suddenly. Aina noticed his slightly sad face. Their mother must have offended him.

"She is, but she still has no right to be so explosive. The last time I talked to her, she was nice." Aina breathed out.

"What were you two talking about?" her sister looked at her quizzically.

"About Shuntaro."

"Your boyfriend?" Akimitsu asked curiously.

"Oh, you're calling him by his first name, that means something." Kasumi grinned, giving her younger sister a look full of pride and excitement. She felt her cheeks flush, which she tried to cover with her hair that fell in her face the moment she gently leaned over the bowl of food.

"Where does he work?" Kasumi took a bite of her food.

"He is still a student. He will become a pediatric heart surgeon."

"So," Kasumi smiled, leaning against the back of her chair as she crossed her arms over her chest, "we now know why mom was so accommodating in your situation. He is successful in his career."

"No, it's not like that. I mean, we were talking about something else."

"In which hospital does he practice? I mean, he's probably already working somewhere as a future doctor, right? At least as a trainee." Her future brother-in-law joined the debate again.

"He practice at Sakurazawa University Hospital." She answered simply.

"You were hospitalized there after the accident, right? How do you feel since then? Some time has passed since the accident. No physical or mental problems?" her sister bombarded her with a number of questions that she didn't feel like answering at the moment. She didn't want to talk too much about it. She still felt uncertain about the Borderlands. Sometimes, she wondered what it would be like if she too forgot everything. It would be easier. Liberating. In all.

"I only had a few scratches, bruises and supposedly a mild concussion that I don't even remember because I slept the first few days."

"Did you meet him there?" Akimitsu asked again with curiosity in his voice. Kasumi gave him a confused look, not knowing where he was going.

"What? I'm just trying to get to know your sister. So?" he fixed his eyes on Aina and continued, "Did you meet there for the first time?"

"Yes, we woke up in the same room." She replied, looking down at her hands knowing she was lying. They met long before that. However, only she remembers their very first meeting.

"Why did they put you both in the same room? There are always separate male and female wards after all." Kasumi furrowed her brows at which Akimitsu sighed, "After a tragedy like this, there are usually many injured people who needed medical treatment. In such situations, departments tend to merge."

"He's right, many people were also placed in the corridors. The hospitals were overcrowded." Aina added, smiling at Akimitsu, to which her sister paused and said with a laugh, "This is going to be horrible. There are already two of you against me, I don't stand a chance."

"Oh no, sweetheart." Akimitsu's strong arms wrapped around Kasumi's shoulders and he pulled her to his chest, placing a soft kiss on her forehead, "I'll be always on your side no matter what. Sometimes, you just need guidance, that's all."

"Don't you want to go out for a drink afterwards? Because the weekend is starting so..." Aina immediately suggested, to which Kasumi shook her head, "No, I haven't been feeling too well for the last few days, maybe something is creeping up on me. But honey, you go if you want."

"May I?" Akimitsu asked.

"Sure, at least you'll get to know each other better. That's what you wanted, isn't it?"

꒦꒷꒷꒦

They were drinking. A lot. They got drunk in one of the bars, shared their thoughts and impressions of each other. However, Aina did not drink too much this time. She stopped liking the feeling of not being able to get out of bed after a night out. That's why she decided to eat salted nuts with another glass of mojito. It was already visible on Akimitsu that he was drunk a lot but he did not stop. That's why Aina stuck her hand with the nuts and forced him to eat at least a handful. She knew it wouldn't help much, but she tried anyway.

"Hey, calm down your buddy, boyfriend or whatever. This is a decent bar and he's making too much noise." One of the bar patrons sitting on the bar stool right next to Aina spoke up. Aina turned and told him with disinterest in her eyes, "If you don't like it, you can leave. Unless the manager comes and tells me himself, I won't do anything."

"What's going on, sister-in-law?" Akimitsu took Aina under his shoulder, teetering on his feet. Aina hissed in pain because he inadvertently pulled the hair on her back.

"Keep calm or get out, you dork." The customer told him with a look of disdain on his face.

"Who is a dork to you?!" asked Akimitsu.

"Take care of yourself. Akimitsu, come on. We'll go home." Aina suggested.

"That's right, listen to her and go home to bed. You look terrible." The guy didn't give up even when Aina and Akimitsu were walking out of the bar. Akimitsu was much more likely to just fall down and sleep on the street than she was, which is why it was left to her to take care of him.

As they were walking out of the bar, she felt her phone vibrate in her coat pocket. She was shaken by the cold and the wind that suddenly blew into her face and she slowly took out her phone, looking at the incoming call from Chishiya. Taking a deep breath, she clenched the jaw and breathed out with her eyes closed between her teeth, "Shit, really? Now?"

She knew he would hear that she had been drinking. He can always hear it in her voice. But she couldn't ignore his phone call.

"Yeah?" she said into the phone, watching Akimitsu walk a few meters ahead.

"Why aren't you home yet?" Chishiya's voice sounded from the other end of the phone.

She knew exactly how he me to be looking right now. A stony expression, waiting for her answer. However, she was aware that he could tell from the tone of her voice she had been drinking at the bar.

"Are you spying on me now?" she tried to shift the subject to him.

"You've been sharing your location with me since I had to come for you that evening. Do you remember?"

"So you're really spying on me." She giggled.

"How are you going to get home?" he asked with concern in his voice. Suddenly she heard him exhale softly, he is probably smoking again on the balcony of his room.

"Um," she looked around, "actually, I do not know. But I'll call a taxi."

"Are you crazy? Taking a taxi alone at this time?"

"I am not alone. My sister's fiancé is here with me."

"Oh, he must have been drinking too, right?"

She couldn't see it, but he grinned and put out his cigarette on the asphalt of the road he was standing on. Little did she know, he was about to get into the car.

"Even more than me." She said, watching Akimitsu sit down on the ground next to the door of some shop. A lot of people were passing by him laughing and he was shouting all kinds of silly words at them. Aina shook her head and shouted, "Don't sit on the ground! Stand up!"

Chishiya smiled as he got into the car. He took a deep breath and gave Aina clear instructions on the phone to sit on a bench somewhere and stay there until he came to get her.

"Damn... he's going to see me like this again." She said, walking with an angry look on her face towards Akimitsu who was trying to get up to his feet. He couldn't do it. He hit his head against the wall of the building a few times. Although many passers-by saw Aina struggling with him, no one helped them. She was slowly starting to sober up from the alcohol, but she was still too tired to talk to Akimitsu normally or help him to get up.

So she just sat down next to him on the floor, saying, "We'll be home in a little while."

"Did you call a taxi?"

"Something like that, yeah. I'm just asking you to hold on and don't throw up, okay? I know you're sick." She patted his shoulder, smiling softly at him.

"I don't know what Kasumi told you about me, but I can take a lot. You don't have to be afraid." He said in a low voice.

"I see." She raised an eyebrow at his words, letting him know that she didn't trust him or her sister on this anymore. If she had known that Akimitsu would manage like this, she wouldn't have gone anywhere with him. Kasumi hadn't really warned her about this.

She rested her head against the wall behind her, bending her legs at the knees, which she wrapped her arms around. Just then her thoughts wandered to him again. To Chishiya and how he tries to make things work. Even a little.  Although sometimes it is not in a completely normal way, whenever he realizes his mistake, he tries to make amends. Not with words, but with actions. And that's enough for her to understand.

She checked the time of their call and a smile appeared on her face when she realized that a little over fifteen minutes had passed, which meant he would be here soon. Her eyes were looking at the street, at the cars, at the people. Looking for him. She was clutching the phone in her hands when she was suddenly snapped out of her reverie by the sound of an incoming call. However, it was not her phone, but Akimitsu's. He was frantically searching the pockets of his pants for the ringing phone. He was cursing, shouting from his nerves, but still he didn't get to the phone. However, it would not stop ringing. Sighing, she leaned her head back against the wall behind her and closed her eyes from exhaustion. She had barely closed them when her palms began to vibrate.

"Where are you? I'm here on the sidewalk but I can't see you." Chishiya said as Aina picked up the incoming call.

"Oh, wait." She said, getting to her feet, looking for Chishiya in the crowd of people passing by. She looked at one and then at the other side, and her eyes widened with happiness when she saw him standing under one of the lamps a few meters away.

He had the phone pressed to his ear, his eyes searching for her. She raised her left hand high in the air, waving in his direction so that he would notice her. When he finally caught sight of her, he tilted her head to the left and simply put his phone in the pocket of his black pants. Putting his hands in the pockets of his this time gray sweatshirt he slowly started walking towards them. The style in which he walked gave her much more erotic vibe than before. Just looking at his face when he was right in front of her was burning her.

He smirked and suddenly looked down at the ground where Akimitsu was still sitting. When he saw him, the smile immediately disappeared from his face. Therefore, with a raised left eyebrow, he looked in disbelief at Aina, whose lips met in a thin line at that moment, not knowing what to say.

"Is that our taxi driver? It's about time." Akimitsu's voice came from the ground. He was slowly trying to stand up, but his head was spinning, so Aina pressed him against the wall by the shoulder, whispering, "I'm going to the store, I'll take some water, okay? Stay here and wait."

She stood up and looked at Chishiya with a sigh and with her sad yes she was begging him to come inside the shop with her. He let her to enter the store first and the moment when he crossed the threshold of the shop door, he asked with a laugh, "So, now I am a taxi driver?"

"I think it's completely pointless to explain to him now that you're not a taxi driver." She said, looking at the shelf of water bottles. Chishiya was standing right next to her. So close that their hands touched for a moment, which caused ecstasy not only to her but also to him.

"Will you hold it for a second, please?" she thrust two small bottles of sparkling water into his hands and left for the sweets aisle. She had a craving for something sweet, even though her period was ending, she was still looking for something to comfort her. She bent down to the shelf almost at the very bottom and took sour candies from there.

As she was straightening up, she felt a hands on her lower back. They belonged to Chishiya, who finally pulled her to his body from behind by the waist, clinging to her back with his chest, stomach, and lap. His touches on her body sent an electric shock through it and that pulsed through the surface of her skin. Wordlessly, he buried his head into her neck from behind, the blonde strands of his hair tickling her jaw. She grinned and placed her hands on his, which he wrapped around her body. They rested on her stomach, where he very quickly and deftly got under the hem of her white t-shirt, touching the quivering skin of her stomach.

"I thought we wouldn't even see each other this week." She grinned, turning towards him, his arms still not leaving her body. He caressed her back with the tips of his fingers. He looked deep into her eyes, mesmerizing her so she could do nothing but watch his lips curl into a playful smirk.

"You wouldn't last without me, would you?" he said playfully, reaching for a kiss that was very easy for him to steal. He moved his soft lips in unison with hers, pressing his hands to her back, trying to hold her as close to him as possible. He wanted her so much that he couldn't tear himself away. He was drawn to her so much that he could no longer resist the feeling. He couldn't convince himself anymore that she was practically indifferent to him. Every time he thought about leaving her, his stomach clenched in pain. However, he still hasn't made up his mind. He didn't know who to choose.

"Will you be like this even when we come to my place?" she smiled into the kiss.

"If you allow me so..." He said, pressing a wet kiss into her hair, while he took two water bottles from the free space in the shelf that he had placed there before and motioned for her to follow him to the cash register with a nod of his head.

They were standing in a short line, and that's when their eyes fell on the display window, through which they saw Akimitsu getting to his feet and turning to face them.

"This is your sister's fiancé, am I correct? Why isn't she here too?" Chishiya suddenly asked. She sighed and replied, "She was tired, not in the mood, and I wanted to show him the city, the night life. He was in Tokyo only once in his life. Plus, Kasumi claimed Akimitsu knows how to drink."

"Huh, apparently not as good as you thought." The right corner of his lips lifted into a smile, teasing her nerves.

"He's obviously had enough. Why did you let him drink that much?" he added with a question mark at the end.

"I was told that he can handle alcohol. Didn't you listen to me?" she was tired and exhausted, but she noticed when Chishiya looked towards the display window again. With a sigh she did the same. Akimitsu was staring in through the window with narrowed eyes, directing his gaze at the two of them, when he suddenly fell to the ground like a wooden plank. Her eyes widened and with a startled expression she handed the sour candies to Chishiya to pay for them as well and ran outside to help her brother-in-law.

Chishiya couldn't be more surprised by the whole situation and that's he paid for two bottles of water and a pack of sweets for Aina.  He went outside and saw Aina trying to help the passed out Akimitsu back to life.

"He passed out! He needs help!" she began to say hysterically.

"Oh God, stop. He didn't pass out. We'll load him into the car, come on." He reassured her as he bent down to Akimitsu, taking him under his arms and bringing him to his feet as Akimitsu was heard muttering something to himself.

"You see? He didn't pass out. He's just fucking drunk." Chishiya's voice suddenly sounded angry, which she didn't understand. She didn't understand why the tone of his voice changed so suddenly, but she was still willing to take Akimitsu under her left shoulder while Chishiya supported him from his right side, carrying him to his car that was parked by the side of the road.

They loaded him into the back seats and finally both took their seats in the front. Aina was slowly falling asleep when Chishiya suddenly blurted out during the ride, "I wonder, what you would do if I didn't come. With such drunken idiot. Does not he realize that he should be looking out for you on the way home and not you for him?" Without saying a word, Aina opened her eyes and glanced towards him. She could see him clenching his teeth as his jaw strained. Nervously, he gripped the steering wheel in his hands, causing bulging veins on his fingers and the backs of both hands.

"We would go by bus or taxi like I told you."

"Huh, yeah? And if he was knocked out like that? You wouldn't be able to go home with him alone." He strained through his teeth.

"If only if. Why does it upset you so much? You came, I'm fine. Nothing happened after all." She spoke in a calm voice, trying to calm his as well. He just shook his head at that and was speechless for several long minutes until they were in front of her place.

There was no light in the house, which meant that everyone was asleep. He helped Aina wake up her brother-in-law, who finally made his way to the main door alone and with Chishiya's little help.  Aina unlocked the door and they all entered as quietly as possible. She took Akimitsu's boots off and his jacket as well, which she hung on a hook in the hallway, and slowly walked him to Kasumi's room, where she placed him next to her into the bed.

🌶️

When she finally found herself alone with Chishiya standing in the hallway, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, entwining her fingers behind his neck. Pressing her body against his, he could no longer keep his stony, angry face and let her smile carry him away. He chuckled as well, watching her eyes fall to his lips and then she immediately rested them on his own, saying, "I'm going to take a shower. Would you like to join me?'

He couldn't help but grin as he gently squeezed her hips in his strong hands.

"Are you sure there's enough space for me? You might have to hold on to me so we can both fit." He smirked, seemingly getting more and more comfortable with the idea.

"That's the whole point of it." She smiled, reaching closer to his face, leaving him desperately waiting for a kiss. She could see how he wanted it and when he didn't get it, he took a deep breath and pulled her a little closer to him by the cuffs of her blue jeans.

"Well, then I guess you'll have to hold on to me quite tightly. Otherwise, I don't think we'll both fit on... and I might not mind that." The touches on her hips suddenly intensified, causing the corners of her lips to curl into a wider smile. She pulled her hands forward, placing her palms on his black t-shirt clad chest.

"So?" she said while her fingers reached under his unzipped sweatshirt, "Why don't you take that off so we can continue in the bathroom?"

The tension between them could be cut. But Aina decided to interrupt it for a moment by grabbing his hand and dragging him down the hall to the bathroom. She locked the door while he watched as she nervously ran a hand through her hair. He didn't hesitate. Not even for a moment, and he gently pressed her against the door, gently bending over her face. With bated breath, she gazed once into his eyes and finally rested them on his lips. It was they who came dangerously close to hers. He showered her with slow and gentle kisses while his hands reached under her shirt, fumbling for the hem of her bra.

He wanted her so badly. But no more than she wanted him. She took off his sweatshirt as his kisses intensified with each passing second. Finally, he too decided to act. That's why he reached for her t-shirt, which he was going to pull over her head. So he pulled away with a grin, did what he had planned, and caught a glimpse of her bare upper body.

"Don't look at me like that. It's weird." She giggled, leaving him with a smirk on his lips as he buried his face against her neck, trailing his lips down to her cleavage. He was letting small wet trails on her skin. Her fingers were buried in his hair, leaning her head back against the door.

"Why shouldn't I? I'm allowed to look at whatever I want, and I really like what I see. Besides that, you're already so naked in my head right now." He smirked, continuing his kisses lower and lower until he was stopped by the lace of her bra. He gently pressed the place under her breasts and just then he noticed how goosebumps formed on her skin. She was excited, there was no doubt about it. But he couldn't hide his excitement anymore as well, as his pants started to rise more and more.

"You should warm yourself under hot water, don't you think? You have chills." He smiled.

"You're so sneaky, huh?" She grinned back as she cupped the bulge in his pants in her hand. He couldn't help but moan silently in pleasure because of her touch and finally watched as she removed the rest of her clothes.

Looking at her, the excitement started to burn his insides a little more. He was gliding down her body when she suddenly ordered him to undress as well. With a smirk on his lips, he threw away his shirt first. He continued with the pants until he finally stood completely naked in front of the shower, waiting for her to finally turn on the hot water. She was already standing under the shower head, turning the faucet.

The sudden touch of hands on her waist made her shiver. He leaned down to the hollow above her collarbone, leaving hot, tender kisses there as she let out a few pleasurable sighs. The water over their heads began to flow in small drops, soaking their hair first. She turned towards him, leaning her back against the cold tiles. She couldn't help but gasped at the sight of his body with water dripping down it, tracing every soft muscle on his arms. On his stomach.

Letting out a small moan, she tilted her head as his fingers touched her chin, lifting it a little higher, forcing her to look into his face. She took a deep breath when she saw his playful look with a grin that indicated nothing but that he had an incredible desire to take her. He pulled her as close to him as possible, pressing his wet body against hers. Pressing his chest against her breasts, he laughed softly as he saw her cheeks flush.

"Are you shy now? Wasn't it you who dragged me here?" He asked, his left hand resting on the wall by her head while the fingers of his right one tickled the skin on her stomach. While tracing her skin from the navel, lower and lower, she let out a loud breath, quickly placing her hands on his chest. It was then that she thought about how her period was supposed to end on this day, but she wasn't sure if she wasn't bleeding anymore. It was because of this that she felt even more ashamed, hoping her days were over. Still, she didn't want to risk any accidents. So she squeezed the wrist of his right hand, pulling it away from her tender spot.

"Don't worry," he said, "I know."

He squeezed the hips of her with both hands, pressing into her a little more. She felt the hardening part of him poke the surface of her lower abdomen.

"Should I just..." she said with a smile on her lips while the right corner of his lips curled into the same smile she gave him. With her eyes locked on his, she slowly began to lower herself down onto her knees. For now, he leaned his hands against the wall in front of him, letting the drops of water fall on his heated body.

"I'll take a good care of you." She grinned, taking the hardening part of him in her hands. She couldn't wait for it. This was the final straw for him. He felt like he had no control over his actions anymore and right now, he didn't want to. She was getting so much hotter with every moment, and he couldn't hold himself back anymore. The breathing of his became deeper and heavier, and he wanted nothing more than this moment. Having her there.

He was keeping an eye contact, but his breaths got heavier as she was getting down onto her knees. His eyes then rested on her figure. On the ass, which she gently bulged as she took his swollen tip into her mouth and finally moved almost to the root.

Placing his right hand on her head he moaned softly as she kept looking up at his wet face. With his eyes closed, he enjoyed the pleasure her mouth caused him. By her hands she squeezed hard his thighs at the moment, when he gently pulled her dark hair. She really liked the sound he was making and he would be lying if he wasn't excited by the dirty sucking sound of her lips. He was looking at her lean back, which had drops of hot water running down it.

"Fuck." He moaned in pleasure at the sight. It made him think about what he would most like to do with her right now, and at the same time it made him disappointed that he couldn't do more.

She was getting wet more and more. Wanting to taste him cum inside her mouth, she sped up. Pressing her lips together causing more pressure. He pinned her hair at the roots, making her hiss in pain. He smirked at that, only releasing his grip as he reached the peak of pleasure. She took it all, sucking it all deep. She loved the way he came so freely, holding nothing back. He then started pulling her up to him with his hand under her armpit.

He touched her neck with his palm, just below the jaw, gently pressing her against the wall behind her. With the finger of his other hand, he allowed himself to observe every inch of skin across her chest to her stomach. She let a small gasp leave her mouth, while the drops of warm water were falling on their skin, making the whole situation even more hot for both of them. He kept looking over her, and there wasn't a square inch which he wasn't examining, not even her belly button as his fingers traced around it. Her body was a work of art for his sight, and he had no intentions of keeping himself from admiring it right in front of his eyes.

She could hear his breath getting deeper and heavier as he continued. Then, he started slowly bringing his lips to her neck. With a low groan, he enjoyed feeling her pressed up against him, her breath being hot on his skin. His grip on her wrist grew tighter, as did his other hand on her side. She felt so much excitement going through her, while he could be feeling the heat radiating off of him, his body was pressed against hers so tightly, and the drops of water falling down made things seem so intense. He gently sucked the skin on her neck and finally took it between the teeth, it was almost like he didn't want to let go of her. With the hands that she had wrapped around his neck until now, she pulled his wet white hair on the nape of his neck. She moaned, while he didn't stop grinning even after he raised his head, looking at her heated face. Into her eyes, from which he sensed lust. A lust so strong that he finally decided to give her what she was craving for.

His fingers traced a trail down her legs while his eyes were looking her up and down. She gasped as he touched her tender spot with his index finger. He circled around it gently as he watched her fully enjoying his touch. Her legs buckled, so she gripped his neck tighter, so she wouldn't fall. Just then, his left hand found itself on her waist, holding her tightly to him.

"Will you hold me like you promised?" She grinned at him.

"I might hold you even tighter than that." He said, wrapping his hand around her waist a little bit more. He didn't stop at all that, even for her pleasure, which she longed for. He stared down at her, looking directly into her eyes, enjoying the sight. He squeezed her waist while she gently arched her back against the wall. He began to bend over her chest, showering kisses on her skin, slowly moving to the nipple of her right breast. With the hand he used to squeeze her waist before, this time he slowly squeezed her breasts, while his tongue circled the nipple, which he finally gently sucked in his mouth. Her legs knocked at the knees and she sighed loudly.

"Shhh... Don't make this too loud. We wouldn't want these walls to hear. Would we?" He gave her a questioning look, then ran his lips from her breast to her collarbone. The glass on the shower, together with the mirror above the sink, was getting more and more dewy, and their unceasing, panicked breathing was helping it.

"How am I supposed to be quiet when you're doing what you're doing right now." She writhed in pleasure under his touch. He massaged her clit, slowly added pressure with his finger on it and waited for her to gasp one last time frantically. Her hands touched his strong shoulders and she squeezed and sighed in pleasure as he lowered his head to the hollow of her neck. He loved how his head fit into this place like a piece of a puzzle. The fact that the feeling of her closeness, her touch, made him feel different things that excited him. Not just now, but constantly.

"Shit, you're so good at it." She gasped again, keeping eye contact with him. He smiled, "Do you like that, huh?"

His voice was a little bit raspy now, she could tell from his breathing that this was driving him a little bit crazy now. His heart was beating at an alarming rate too. It was obvious he was getting aroused and losing control, he was definitely loving how she looked right now.

"Yeah, I love the way you're making me feel." She was so hot for him. This boosted his confidence. Knowing and hearing the effect he's having on her. He started to moan a little as well, wanting to let her know how much he wanted her to beg for more. Her breaths were getting more intense. This let him know she's not far away. So he decided to press a little harder on her clit, massaging it a little bit faster while with the other hand he was squeezing her nipple. Then, she let her river flow while moaning loudly. He pressed his palm on her mouth, wanting her to make a little bit quieter. He smiled  so hard, while he was resting his chin on her forehead. He watched her body shook from release, which was one of the hottest things to see. Breathing was still difficult for her, knees trembling, not wanting to stop. She had to rest her head on his chest for a while, as he pressed a little kiss on her cheek. She slowly pulled away, not letting go off of his strong forearms trying to stay on her knees. She looked into his face, seeing his right corner of his lips twitching up.

"I really wanna kiss you right now." She whispered.

"I guess I can't stop you." He smirked, his lips inching closer to hers, his one hand wrapping around her body again. The fingers on his hand lightly grabbed her shoulder, and his eyes never leaved hers. So she did lean closer for a kiss, which he gladly accepted meeting her halfway. His lips remained locked onto hers, their breaths becoming heavy between the passionate kisses.

꒦꒷꒷꒦

Right after that, Chishiya had to do as usual. He had to light a cigarette. So Aina followed him out of the house, both with wet hair and towels wrapped around their necks. He sat down on the steps in front of the door, taking out two cigarettes from the pack, putting one of them between his lips. He handed the other to Aina saying, "You want one too, don't you?"

Aina nodded with her arms crossed on chest, took a cigarette in her hand and sat down next to him with a smile. Little by little, she could feel how she was sobering up from the alcohol, but the drunkenness of him did not go away.

He thrust the green lighter towards Aina first, waiting for her to put the cigarette in her mouth so he could light it for her. He raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to do so. She obeyed, he lit her cigarette and then lit his own. He took a long drag, smoking and looking at the street in front of him.

The air was cold, but the two of them were still hot from what happened minutes ago. With their bodies pressed against one another, they were still sharing the warmth between them two.

She breathed out a small puff of smoke, and spoke while facing away from him, "That was wild."

Chuckling a little bit, he took one more drag of the cigarette. His breathing was still a bit labored from what happened, his heart beat was much faster than normal. In mind, he was still back there. In bathroom. With both of them still wet from the shower.

"Yeah, you were wild." He kept smiling even as he turned his face towards her, seeing how she blushed at his words.

"Oh, okay I won't bring it up. Moreover, I might have gone too far and said too much." He added after a while, waiting for her to say something.

"No, it was hot. I like it that way." She took a drag from her cigarette, looking at him during it. Then, with bated breath she looked away, cause she was feeling a blush rising up her cheeks. She let out a smoke from her lips, looking on the shining stars above their heads. He watched her as she took another drag, his eyes fixed still on her face. His heart was still beating fast and his breaths were hot. The way the stars were reflecting on her fair skin looked gorgeous to him, and it was obvious in that moment why he felt such an urge for her. He noticed her blushing, as her cheeks tinted slightly and she looked away after taking that drag of the cigarette. It made him smirk and he looked at the sky, blowing out a small puff.

"Hey," she took a cigarette between her fingers and looked at it, "thanks for the cigarette. I just ran out of then today."

"No problem. I always smoke after..." He paused, smiling in a coy manner as he spoke.

"I know. know you do." She laughed out loud. They were looking directly at each other, when he took another drag, and with a smirk said, "Yeah, of course you do."

"Actually, I was always thinking about why do you do that?" She asked suddenly, looking at him, watching as he chuckled and took a deep breath before answering, "Nicotine can act something as a stimulant. You know, it can potentially enhance post-sexual sensations or prolonging the afterglow."

She raised her eyebrows at his overly medical answer and took a drag of her cigarette with a grin just like him. He noticed she was a little confused by his answer, on what he couldn't help but chuckle and then just added, "Call it some bad habit, or maybe just a ritual, perhaps. I don't know about you but for me, when something goes so well, a cigarette is sort of like a token to remember it." He exhaled another breath of smoke, taking another drag.

"For me," she started to talk, "it's kind of same. The cigarette makes everything feel a bit less intense. It's something like a distraction. Also, it's like... I feel something burning inside every time... the intense rush of something. If I can't smoke a cigarette when I feel that way, it feels like i'm going to explode."

The corners of his lips were lifting into a bigger and bigger smile, as he was watching and listening to her being so excited to talk about one stupid cigarette.

"I suppose it's a good way to cool down." He took a drag from his cigarette, "Even though it's not healthy."

"It's not. And you're a doctor, but still smokes."

"Huh, what can I say? I'm a doctor, not a saint. I'm a human in the first places. And smoking," he smiled at her, "is one of my vices." He was looking at her with a look that made her freeze in place. His eyes sent chills down her spine, and she had to take a deep breath to find a way how to resist. She rather looked away while she took one last drag from the cigarette. Being very well aware of the kind of vote he had on her, he smirked and after he took a deep breath he let out of him one tricky and funny question, "Do you know why the cigarette did feel like a superhero after sex?"

She froze for a moment, knowing she heard this one joke before.

Furrowing her brows she said with curiosity in her voice, "No...?"

"Because it had just saved the night from being a total drag." He said confidently, stubbing out the cigarette on the step. Even though this joke was one of the dryest, she felt the corners of her lips rise upwards. Hearing him tell a joke was strange, especially when she knew she had already heard this one from him once. She started to laugh, not loudly but Chishiya liked that.

"You're laughing." He said with a laugh, showing off his handsome smile, "I know it's a terrible joke, but," he stopped talking for a moment, taking a look into her eyes, into her face full of joy. It was like the world stopped spinning for a while, the tension becoming more overwhelming. It was beautiful. Crushingly beautiful. He was looking at her for a longer time than he should and he knew that. He just couldn't help himself. He couldn't help the feeling he had while looking at her. She looked like something he wanted to be in his life forever. For the rest of it.

She parted her lips in excitement, waiting for him to continue. He took a deep breath and finally added, "but you're laughing anyway."

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵

A/N

Hello loves!

First of all..How are you? How was your Valentine's Day?? <333
I've been busier these days that's why I didn't have time to upload this 😭!! I've got it written for a longer time but... as the time passed and I was going through the chapter, I stopped liking it lol, so, you know what I had to do! 🥲 BUT! On the inter hand I'm glad, because yesterday was Valentine and ... yk, the chapter kind of matches to it, am I right? Moreover, it's 69th chapter so it had to include some hot spicy elements 😈
The chapter is long wtf, almost 9K words!!!

I hope you enjoyed the spicy parts heheeee 🌶️

If there are any mistakes, I am so so so sorry!!!!

Thank you for votes, comments and also for all the reads

Also thank you for all the love on tiktok. I really appreciate it

Love you

my titkok with ff edits and more @ chishiyas_wifeyss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 230 18
Chishiya Shuntaro is a man with many faces. He wears a mask that shrouds his true intentions. One day, he meets a woman. His father and the woman's f...
5.7K 147 24
"Why would you save me?" "I trust you." Chishiya x fem OC Slow burn - Attribution-no derives This is based on the manga and Netflix series Alice in...
708K 26.1K 57
➷。˚ ೃ࿔₊• 𝘴. 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 "𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧. 𝐈𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 �...
17.9K 342 16
Chishiya x fem reader BOOK 2 IS OUT NOW Warnings: Swearing Blood Death Fighting Mentions of suicide Mentions of attempted s assault * I do not own an...