๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฉ๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ณ...

By ilyv44

'๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š.. ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๏ฟฝ... More

โˆž
โˆž
โˆž
โˆž
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
โˆž

11

16 2 1
By ilyv44

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔

<>

It was 06:45 AM. Today there was no PT but there was The Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT). I woke Tristan up although it was weird. Usually he's the happy one in the mornings and i'm the grumpy one. He was definitely an early bird and I wasn't. But today he wasn't in the happiest mood but he needed to get up. Travis was already up surprisingly. It usually took him 3 tries to wake up.

"Tristan cmon get up." I pushed him slightly.

"I'm up." He groaned.

I changed into a white tank and layered it with a green shirt. I then put on my camouflage pants.

I reported to my post saluting the sergeants and lieutenants.

"Good mornings Seals and soldiers!" He greeted.

"As some of you may know you'll be taking the
Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT)." He explained.

I let out a small groan as soon as those words
left his mouth.

"As you may see around you, passed out is an outfit. You'll be putting this on as soon as you receive 9one. Get out of formation lines and change." He explained as commanders passed out a grey short and green shorts.

We walked over to the locker rooms and placed on the outfit they gave us.

"These are so ugly." Allison Joked.

"Tell me about it we look like apples." I smiled.

"It's not that bad I mean they could've had us in pink." She shrugged.

When we came out we jogged back to formation as sergeant walked up and down.

"We designed to test the to utilize muscular strength, endurance, and cardiovascular respiratory fitness of soldiers and seals in the United States Army."He explained.

"Soldiers and seals are scored based on their performance. The events consisting of the push-up, sit-up, and a two-mile run test. Each of them ranging from 0 to 100 points in each event. A minimum score of 60 in each event was required to pass the test." He nods.

"Soldier's and seals overall score is the sum of the points from the three events. If you pass all three events, the total could have range from 180 to 300." He explained.

"Hang lifts are optional but it can interfere with your score so make the decision wisely. You do it and you do it well, it makes you looks strong and improves your score. You do it bad it takes off from your original score and you look like a coward." He admit.

"So who's going first?" He asked.

"I'll go." Micheal stepped up.

Of course he wanted to. He was a show off to say the least.

"I'll go too." Tristan admit.

Now this is something I have to watch.

They began with timed laps of two miles. I wasn't suprised to see that Tristan outran micheal. Micheal was stronger than tristan but tristan was faster. The two seemed very serious about this.

"This doesn't bother you?" Judy asked.

"No why would It?" I whispered back.

"Well ones your boyfriend ones your closest friend doesn't it feel like you have to pick a side?" She asked.

"Not really and he's not my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes.

When they wrapped around for the last time lieutenant Lee revealed there time.

"Tristan 13:20 Micheal 13:26." He nodded.

The two panted like dogs as they tried to catch their breath. It seemed tough but everyone was going to go through it... This was just going to be one long hell of a day.

Next was the push up test. He counted how many pushups you could do until you couldn't do them anymore. Now I think this portion of the test is where Tristan is fucked. Micheal did pushups every morning...Tristan not so much.

"One! Two! Three!" Sergeant Brown began counting.

This was dreadful to even watch we had to sit here and watch every single person complete their tests. If I would've known I would've gone first and gotten it out the way. Once you finished your test you were allowed to be dismissed to base.

"Twenty one! Twenty two! Twenty three!" He yelled

"So God help me Tristan is that chests falls on the floor your ringing that fucking bell!" Seargent luis yelled.

"Are you a pussy?" He asked sternly.

"No sir!" He shouted.

"Is that all you got!" He yelled.

"No sir!" He grunted.

"Then stop being a pussy and don't let that chest touch the ground!" He shouted.

"Sir yes sir!" Tristan grunted.

Everyone looked over it. This was pointless. I get that we needed to achieve a certain requirement but who really wanted to sit here and watch every single test be preformed. Not long after I got lost in my thoughts I saw Tristan place his chest on the ground.

"62." Sergeant wrote down.

Micheal was still going.

˗ˏˋ🪖 'ˎ˗

Soon enough they finished their test. Micheal stoped at 113 Push-ups. Tristan stopped at 63. Micheal stopped at 76 sit-ups and tristan stopped at 78. Their hard work ethic doesn't go unnoticed. Tristan scored a 80 overall and micheal scored an 82 overall. Not bad at all if you ask me but now the moment we've all been dreading for...

It was now my part of the test.

We started out with the mile. I was going against or partnering with Judy. I figured we were similar speeds but I definitely had more stamina than Judy. In the end I realized why Tristan and I work so well with one another. We were like the same person just in different bodies.

"Moore 13:22, Judy 13:24." He nods.

I was suprised it was close.. It was even a little too close for my liking. I tried to catch my breathe but it was hard without any water. We were still in the middle of the dessert and it felt like one the hottest days.

"You know the drill already.. get on the ground." He waited with his whistle.

As we got in push up position he began counting.

"One! Two! Three!" He counted.

All I could think about was if Micheal was here right now what would he say? Sometimes he knew I needed that extra push. He would tell me small affirmations or words of encouragement. I tried to control my breathing as my push ups got heavier. My form was getting sloppy and I was lacking focus.

"Twenty one! Twenty two!" He shouted.

My form was getting sloppier and it felt like someone was stepping on my back every time I tried to push myself up. I wasn't a quitter nor would I about to lose to a friend.I saw Judy drop in my peripheral at 50. I could have stopped but I decided to go and push myself for two extra more. But that was all I had in me 52 push-ups. That sounded like a lot even for me.

Lastly was the sit up portion and I was so tired that I could barely push myself up. But I had never been so Happy to finish PT before.

"Moore are you quitting?" Lieutenant lee asked.

"No sir!" I panted.

"Then get your panties out of your ass and push yourself back up!" He yelled.

"Sir yes sir!" I grunted.

˗ˏˋ🪖 'ˎ˗

I finished my test with overall 13:22 for two miles, 52 pushups and 42 sit-ups. I knew I could've done better but I wasn't all that mad at it.

I scored a 79 overall. It was an okay score.

But I wasn't okay with being okay, I wanted to be better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 271 14
อฒแŽปแŽฌ แŽ แŽชแŽกแฆ แขแ†แŸอฒแ‚ฎแŽกแŽฌี: แŽปฯดแ‚ฎีแŽฌ ฯดา’ แŽชีแŽปแŽฌี fanfiction โณ SUMMARY: Iraq, 2003 - With the end of an important relationship and driven by the desire to move on...
1.7M 75.9K 29
"Don't look at me like that...I will tear your clothes off if you try me" The last thing Skyler Blake wants is a man in her life. Not after the last...
2.7K 81 28
Kashay Taylor, an African American activist who is tired of dealing with no-good black men, is approached by Justin Michaels, a white man fascinated...
278 1 15
" yet this heart beats for a purpose Afreen,you're the purpose " Ghufran Ahmed. " She had a tough spirit,not weaker like the heart of mine, which can...