MY SANTINA | 18+

By nomoialii

Santina Alessiano is challenged with her innocence when she collides with a man much older than her. In a sma... More

AUTHOR MESSAGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 : Final [Part 1]
Chapter 55 [Final : Part 2]

Chapter 37

1.5K 26 1
By nomoialii

Santina

It should be illegal to have evening lectures. My brain can't cope with all this information being given to me so late in the day. If you know me then you'd know I like to stay back for a few minutes and ask a few questions.

Miss Alba is one of my professors who I adore and with her being fairly young I feel like we bond better. She's around 30, she has beautiful green eyes and dirty blonde hair that's always styled well.

I hardly have any friends on campus so her offer to have lunch with me is always accepted. I appreciate having our student-teacher bond and I feel like if we never had this barrier we would be great friends.

I fix my headband and shove the extra notes she's provided me with in my tote bag. I wanted to embrace my style today and went for some low rise jeans. Recently i've been feeling much more confident and I feel like it has everything to do with the way Amir makes me feel. Looking good for him started to become a habit and I started embracing it for myself as well.

I feel better. Confident. Like the sexy Latina i've always wanted to portray myself as.

With a smile, me and Miss Alba switch the lights off in the lecture room and head out. The campus is fairly empty due to it being so late. "Do you have any plans tonight?", I ask her whilst we head towards the exit.

"Ah not me. Just me and my dog having a night in", she replies. I narrow my brows. "Why? you're so pretty. It's Friday you should enjoy yourself".

"You're very kind Santina. This is why I admire you a lot. I may have plans later in the week. We'll see what the future holds eh?", she chuckles which earns me a smile.

As we walk further out I feel the golden beam of the sun rising down. Golden hour always makes my tan show more prominently and I can't help but feel the glow bounce off my skin.

As we continue to talk, I giggle with her before my smile slowly fades with the sight in front of me.

Amir's main Bugatti is parked at the curb. He's sat on the edge of the car with his hands shoved in his jeans. The black polo sweater compliments his muscular structure and a few strands of hair is placed over his forehead. He's wearing dark tinted sunglasses which automatically has my legs weak for him.

As he notices me, I slow down and notice Miss Alba slowing her pace with me. Her eyes are glued to Amir. "Wow, that man just took my breathe away. Maybe today might be my lucky night after all", she says nudging my arm.

Is she hitting on my man?

I scoff before smiling. "Oh no um, that's my boyfriend". Her eyes widen and her head snaps towards me. "Isn't he a bit too old for you", She says whilst eyeing him. My brows narrow and I start to get agitated with her actions. I don't stop myself from holding back the second I blurt out the words in my head.

"Well Miss Alba this is why I have plans this Friday and you don't". And with that i'm already patting my feet towards the handsome man waiting for me.

His jaw pops with ever chew he takes of his gum. I can already see his eyes trailing up my body as he stares up my attire.

"This is a nice surprise", I say whilst standing between his long legs. His hands find my waist and slide down onto my ass giving me a squeeze. "I wanted to pick up my girl from school", He says and I feel the whiff of his cologne pass me with his minty breathe.

"Well that was a bad idea. My professor was just about to hit on you", I say with attitude. He chuckles and looks over at Miss Alba walking away quickly trying not to drop her heavy books.

"Maybe I should go and say Hi", he teases with a smirk. My brows furrow and i'm quick to think before grabbing his large bulge in my tiny palm. He grunts lightly at my act and looks back down at me.

"Don't even think about it Amir. I told her you're my boyfriend. She said you're a bit too old for me though", I say. A smile forms on his lip and he places his hand over mine, rubbing at his hard bulge with me which slowly grows bigger.

"It's hard to resist men who know how to put this inside you properly", he says with a smirk. My lips part and I feel his authority bring out my innocence. "I won't lie it is a bit too big for me", I say attempting to discourage his fact.

"You don't complain when you're taking me so well Santina", he whispers. My breathe hitches and I feel his bulge twitch against my palm.

I bite my lower lip. "My mom expects me to be home soon", I whisper. "Well then i'll take you home. Make a quick pit stop on the way". I nod, allowing him to slide my tote bag off my shoulder.

"Come on then. Just need to get rid of this", he gestures at his jaw with his index finger mentioning his gum. I'm quick to place my palm on his shoulders before he can stand tall.

"I'll get rid of it for you", I smile with a gentle smirk playing at my lips. His lips part slightly as he finishes the last few chews using the front of his teeth.

Our lips edge forward and I bite the gum out from his mouth. With our lips embracing in a passionate kiss, our tongues interfere when they string the gum apart in our mouths.

I feel it all fall into mine and thank him with our lips gliding up one another. "Mm", I say whilst pulling off and chewing the remains of his gum in my mouth.

His teeth are exposed with a grin as he watches me. "Such a bad little girl", He says whilst swiping his thumb across my lower lip, removing the saliva that's spilt out beneath my lips.

I step into the car after Amir hangs the door open for me. He places my bag in front of my feet before walking around the car and taking a seat in the driver seat.

I exhale at my surrounding. Being in his car always makes me feel comfort and like this seat is my spot only. To mark my place, I have a scrunchie around my wrist and I place it around the nob of one of the advanced buttons.

"No", he says and flicks it off as it gently hits me. "Hey! Why not", I ask. "You can leave everything in my house. Everything anywhere else. But my car?. Mm mm", he shakes his head no in disagreement.

"So rude", I say and cross my arms. A chuckle leaves his lips as he rests his head back on the seat staring at me. I give him an unwanted side eye. "Guess I can't give you any pleasure in this car then", I tease.

His brow rises at me in question and I turn my head towards him. The tension between us rises as our eyes are locked for a while.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There are many places in San Diego i've always wanted to visit. Seeing as though i'm a girl that hardly goes out, it's nice knowing that I finally have someone to experience this with. But never did I imagine myself to be parked in an alleyway behind a Chinese restaurant, getting my life fucked out of me.

My jeans are torn off and since this is his main Bugatti, it qualifies to have two seats only. Luckily it's dark so we wont be seen through the window.

I fist his hair, pulling on the strands as i'm being pounded up and down by Amir's length. "Fuck don't stop don't stop don't stop!", I scream out in a moan. His hands are gripped on my hips, holding me in place as he drills himself inside of me with no means to stop.

Groans fill my ear with sweet words that make this moment fill with worthy. "That's a good girl", He says whilst clapping a hard spank on my ass. My blood rushes through me with the heavy beating of my heart.

Amir suddenly slows down and I moan out in frustration knowing he's doing this to me on purpose. He's wearing a condom for the first time, making sure we don't make a mess in his car which was debated after a long argument. He really loves this fucking car.

A deep chuckle leaves him and I have the urge to slap the cheeky smile thats wiped across his face. "Uh please don't. I can't even feel your veins", I whine whilst riding him to earn my pleasure.

"This is the thinnest condom I could find I promise", he whispers whilst pecking kisses over the material of my top, teasing my breast.

Our paces slow down in a passionate rhythm, feeling the heat of our breathes fill between us. My face grows weak as Amir stares at me with his dark eyes and long lashes. The neon light from the restaurant sign casts a red colour on our faces as we pant heavily with every rock my hips create.

"You ready to cum?", he whispers and I grant him a weak nod. That's when I'm taken back with the increase of his speed. I'm jolting up and down uncontrollably with a palm placed on the window to steady my balance.

My screams grow loud with every pump that's pounded in me before I eventually find myself exploding all over the rubber on his length. "AH FUCK!!", my eyes squeeze shut feeling my orgasm run through my legs.

Amir's quick to stop when he finds his release which squirts inside the condom, a deep grunt leaving him. "Fuck. Ugh yeah baby", He groans and presses a kiss on my cheek.

We take a moment to catch our breathes before I lift my head from his forehead, flicking my hair over my shoulders. "My moms gunna kill me she's not going out tonight", I say. He chuckles and i'm quick to smack his chest. "Don't laugh. I know you're doing this on purpose especially after the night you dropped me home", I say whilst reaching for my jeans.

He stops me, grabbing my arm with his dominance holding me in place. "Your mother needs to know her daughter isn't as innocent as she makes out to be", He says whilst his cock twitches in me.

I moan at the feeling and try to keep hold of my angry expression. "You know she's not gunna let me see you if you keep up with this", I say. His lips skim my neck. "Then I better get one last fuck in", He says and I moan trying to shove him off.

My hands fight with his which only makes him fist my palms and hold them in place as he marks my neck red with his sharp teeth. I moan before we make a sudden stop as Amir's phone rings.

His lips move off of me as he pulls his phone out from his jeans, squinting at the light that captures his eyes in the dark. "Mm yeah I have to get going as well. I'll drop you home", he says with one last kiss on my lips.

I melt at the feeling before pulling off and dropping back onto the passenger seat to slide my panties and jeans back on. We fix ourselves whilst Amir suddenly talks. "Come stay at mine tomorrow", He says and I look at him with a smile. "I'll ask mom. But if I do it'll be late she's taking me shopping", I reply.

"That's fine as long as you're in bed with me by the night", He smiles after fixing himself up. "Please don't walk up the hill again".

I roll my eyes. "You aren't gunna let that go are you?", I say earning a scoff from him.

"Never".

This bitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 7.6K 33
Imani wants to become an artist all while trying not to fall in love with her art instructor. *** 25-year-old Imani White knows love is for fools. Af...
966K 28.3K 35
"And how does that make you feel?" "You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?" Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had n...
10.2K 268 53
Darkness has evolved for Larisa Santos - A waitress whose facing many trials in her current lifestyle. Her ruinous personality causes mayhem as she i...
133K 3.3K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...