π‹πš 𝐩𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐚 (DISCON...

By KrazeForFame

DISCONTINUED! sorry I felt kinda lazy More

Ep 1: Happy Hotel
Ep. 2 Unwanted Guest
Quick A/N
Ep. 3 Oddly Familiar
Ep. 4 New Friends (sorry)

Prologue

61 3 1
By KrazeForFame

This is my first fanfic, so sorry if it's bad😭

You're name is La Poderosa "The powerful" (I know, bad naming choice but wtv) but you get called Rosa most of the time.

You're Valentinos older sister, so you don't know if you should sell him on eBay or not. You're more powerful than him, meaning you could beat the shit out of him for no reason. And there was nothing to do because everyday was the same in hell, murder, insults, and... some... interesting stuff...

Visiting your younger brother? No, because last time you visited you saw him making out with one of his workers who looked like some kind of trans or gay twink, never again will your eyes be fixed and never again will you ever visit him again.

So yeah you basically have some issues with him. But you still care for him, for some reason.

Text: Narrating/thoughts

Text: Others talking

Text: you talking

Text: Yelling

Text: Authors Note

*Text*: Action(s)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 49.6K 124
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
688K 30.1K 82
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
2.1M 58.5K 96
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
402K 12.8K 93
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...