โ” ๐Ÿ’Œ ๐ง๐ข-๐ค๐ข ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ...

By Pumakiki

ni-ki is a cute maknae and it needs to be acknowledged more. so i present to all of you โ” โ€งโ‚Šหš๐Ÿฐๅฝก bottom ni-ki... More

๐๐ข-๐ค๐ข ๐‚๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ!!
๐๐จ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ŸŒท| ๐—˜๐—ก๐—›๐—ฌ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก ร— ๐—ก๐—œ-๐—ž๐—œ |
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ’‹ | ๐—๐—”๐—ž๐—˜ ร— ๐—ก๐—œ-๐—ž๐—œ |
๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐ŸŽถ | ๐—›๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—จ๐—ก๐—š ร— ๐—ก๐—œ-๐—ž๐—œ |
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ’” | ๐—˜๐—ก๐—›๐—ฌ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก & ๐—ก๐—œ-๐—ž๐—œ |
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ’ž | ๐—๐—”๐—ž๐—˜ ร— ๐—ก๐—œ-๐—ž๐—œ |
๐…๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐”๐ฌ ๐Ÿƒ | ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—š๐—›๐—ข๐—ข๐—ก ร— ๐—ก๐—œ-๐—ž๐—œ |
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–Œ | ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—š๐—›๐—ข๐—ข๐—ก ร— ๐—ก๐—œ-๐—ž๐—œ |
๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ด๐’†๐’๐’๐’…๐’š ๐Ÿ… | ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ต๐—ฎ ร— ๐—ป๐—ถ-๐—ธ๐—ถ |
(s)he looks just like a dream...๐Ÿ’ญ | ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ต๐—ฎ ร— ๐—ป๐—ถ-๐—ธ๐—ถ |
๐‚๐จ๐ณ๐ฒ ๐‚๐ฎ๐๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ŸฅŸ | ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ต๐—ฎ ร— ๐—ก๐—ถ-๐—ธ๐—ถ |
๐–๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿซ‚| ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ร— ๐—ก๐—ถ-๐—ธ๐—ถ |
๐“•๐š๐ค๐ž ๐Ÿฉธ | ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ผ ร— ๐—ก๐—ถ-๐—ธ๐—ถ |
๐“ฃ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ’ | ๐—๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป ร— ๐—ก๐—ถ-๐—ธ๐—ถ |
๐“Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž,โŸ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ~ ๐Ÿ’ป| ๐—๐—ฎ๐˜† ร— ๐—ป๐—ถ-๐—ธ๐—ถ |
๐“ฆ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ณ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ~ ๐Ÿต | ๐—๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป ร— ๐—ก๐—ถ-๐—ธ๐—ถ |
๐“ข๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ~ | ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜… ๐—ก๐—ถ-๐—ธ๐—ถ |
โ˜…๐“จ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ (๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ)โ˜… | ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ต๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜… ๐—ป๐—ถ-๐—ธ๐—ถ |
๐“•๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ž. | ๐—˜๐—ก๐—›๐—ฌ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก ๐˜… ๐—ก๐—œ-๐—ž๐—œ |
๐“ฃ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.

๐‘ท๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’›๐’๐’ ๐ŸŽ€ | ๐—๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป ร— ๐—ก๐—ถ-๐—ธ๐—ถ |

600 18 7
By Pumakiki

Request from: tutuyanilas 

Enhypen comprised seven members, divided into a hyung line of four and a maknae line of three. Heeseung, Jay, Jake, and Sunghoon formed the hyung line, while Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-ki belonged to the maknae line.

Despite being part of the maknae line, Ni-ki didn't fit the typical youngest member archetype. Standing tall among the group, he possessed a mature visage instead of the expected cute baby-faced appearance, with only subtle traces of chubby cheeks.

When Ni-ki and Jungwon's relationship blossomed, it was met with immediate approval, charming fans with the adorable dynamic between the maknaes.

 While Jungwon and Sunoo were known for their endearing cuteness and playful demeanor, Ni-ki's had a very quiet and composed nature.

"Hey," Ni-ki greeted, momentarily pausing his game as he glanced up from his phone, noticing Jungwon's arrival with a shopping bag in hand. "What's up?" 

Grinning, Jungwon settled beside Ni-ki, offering the bag. "I got something for you!"

Ni-ki's curiosity piqued, his eyebrows arching in surprise. "For me?" he echoed, intrigued. What could Jungwon have bought for him?

With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Jungwon produced a pink crop top from the bag. Ni-ki's eyes widened at the sight, his expression a mix of disbelief and amusement. "Is that... for me?" he murmured, his gaze fixed on Jungwon's playful demeanor.

"Of course!" Jungwon beamed, setting down the shopping bags.

Visually, one might assume Jungwon played the submissive role in their relationship, drawn to cute items and pastel hues, while Ni-ki exuded dominance with his preference for dark clothing and mature appearance. But appearances could be deceiving.

That assumption couldn't be more wrong.

"Damn, you look stunning, Nishi," Jungwon murmured, his fingers tracing the curve of Ni-ki's waist exposed by the alluring crop top. Ni-ki's cheeks flushed crimson, his breath hitching as Jungwon's lips pressed against his neck.

"T-Thank you," Ni-ki stuttered, his voice barely audible over the pounding of his heart.

"You're so adorable, baby," Jungwon chuckled softly, planting a gentle kiss on Ni-ki's cheek, sending a rush of warmth through his body.

Jungwon's dominance in the relationship was palpable, and Ni-ki's unwavering obedience extended to him as well. 

Perhaps that's why Ni-ki didn't resist when Jungwon insisted on buying him more cute clothes, despite his cheeks heating up every time Jungwon complimented him. 

"Hey, Nishi, I found this adorable shirt for you," Jungwon said, holding up a pastel-colored top with a playful grin.

Ni-ki's cheeks flushed as he glanced at the shirt. "Um, you really think so?" he asked, feeling a bit self-conscious.

"Yeah, you'd look amazing in it," Jungwon replied confidently, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

Ni-ki hesitated for a moment before nodding. "Okay, if you think so," he conceded, giving in to Jungwon's suggestion once again.

A few days later, as they all planned to go out for a meal, Ni-ki found himself rummaging through his closet. To his dismay, all of his usual clothes were in the laundry pile, leaving him with only one option – the pink sweater that Jungwon had bought for him.

"Ni-ki, you ready to go?" Jungwon called out from the living room, stepping into the bedroom to find Ni-ki hurriedly putting on his jacket, the pink sweater peeking out from underneath.

"Yeah, just grabbing my shoes," Ni-ki replied, avoiding Jungwon's gaze as he felt the heat rise in his cheeks.

Jungwon's eyes lit up as he noticed the crop top. "You're wearing the sweater I got you!" he exclaimed, moving closer and wrapping his arms around Ni-ki.

Ni-ki shifted uncomfortably. "I didn't have anything else to wear," he muttered, his embarrassment evident.

With a soft chuckle, Jungwon leaned in, planting a tender kiss on Ni-ki's lips, coaxing him to meet his gaze.

"Awww, you're so cute, Nishi!" Jungwon smirked, planting another kiss on Ni-ki's lips while holding his waist.

"Guys! Let's go!" Jay's voice boomed from outside the room, prompting Ni-ki to quickly zip up his jacket and pull Jungwon out of the room.

They entered the restaurant, and as they all removed their jackets, Ni-ki seemed to forget he was wearing the soft, fluffy pink sweater that Jungwon had recently gifted him. 

He nonchalantly took off his jacket and hung it on the back of his chair, engrossed in his phone and oblivious to the attention he was drawing from the rest of the Enhypen members.

"When did Ni-ki start wearing pink?" Heeseung asked, struggling to contain his laughter as he glanced at Jungwon.

"I got it for him," Jungwon chuckled, his eyes fixed on Ni-ki, who remained oblivious to their amusement as he continued playing his game.

"Doesn't Ni-ki hate pink?" Sunghoon teased, earning a nod from Jungwon. "Yet he's wearing it," Jungwon added with a laugh, which soon spread to the rest of the group. Ni-ki looked up, giving them a confused look as he tilted his head in confusion.

Ni-ki's brows furrowed in confusion as laughter filled the table. "What's so funny?" he asked, feeling a bit left out. Jungwon grinned and reached over to ruffle Ni-ki's hair affectionately. "Nothing, Nishi," he replied, trying to dismiss the topic.

Ni-ki pouted at the vague response but didn't press further.

As they enjoyed their meal, the laughter subsided, and soon they left the restaurant.

Back at the dorm, Jake and Ni-ki sat in the living room, watching TV. "When did you wear pink?" Jake asked, catching Ni-ki off guard.

"I don't?" Ni-ki frowned, tilting his head in confusion.

"You wore a pink sweater at dinner. It looked nice, and Jungwon seemed happy about it," Jake chuckled, noticing Ni-ki's face turning slightly red from embarrassment.

Ni-ki swiftly got up and dashed into his room, leaving Jake chuckling to himself. "Ah, cute maknae," Jake muttered under his breath, amused by Ni-ki's reaction.

As time went on, it became evident that Ni-ki actually did like the color pink. He started wearing it more often, and Jungwon happily indulged in buying him more pink clothing. 

While Heeseung and Jay would playfully tease him about it, they couldn't deny that their maknae looked absolutely adorable in pink. Gradually, Ni-ki's wardrobe began to incorporate more shades of pink.

"He's wearing pink again," Heeseung remarked with a chuckle as Ni-ki entered the room, sporting yet another pink ensemble.

Jay grinned, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, but you have to admit, he looks good in it."

Ni-ki rolled his eyes playfully, accustomed to their teasing by now. "I like pink, okay?" he defended, a small smile playing on his lips.

Jungwon entered the room, holding a new pink shirt. "I got this for you, Nishi," he said, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

Ni-ki's face lit up, and he eagerly took the shirt. "Thanks, Jungwon!" he exclaimed, feeling touched by the gesture.

Heeseung and Jay exchanged amused glances, secretly finding their maknae's fondness for pink endearing.

"Another pink shirt, Jungwon?" Heeseung teased, raising an eyebrow as he glanced at the shirt in Ni-ki's hands.

Jungwon grinned sheepishly. "I couldn't resist. Ni-ki looks adorable in pink, don't you think?"

Ni-ki blushed, feeling a mixture of embarrassment and appreciation for Jungwon's thoughtfulness. "Thanks, hyung," he murmured, a grateful smile tugging at his lips.

Jay joined in with a playful smirk. "I swear, Ni-ki's turning into a pink enthusiast."

As Ni-ki continued to embrace the color pink, his wardrobe slowly transformed into a vibrant display of various shades and styles. Jungwon would often surprise him with new pink outfits, each one carefully chosen to complement Ni-ki's style and personality.

One evening, as they gathered in the living room, Ni-ki emerged wearing a striking pink jacket. Jake and Sunghoon exchanged amused glances, unable to contain their laughter.

"You're really committed to this pink phase, huh?" Sunghoonteased, a playful glint in his eyes.

Ni-ki shrugged, a confident smile gracing his lips. "Pink suits me, doesn't it?" he replied with a wink, earning chuckles from his members.

Jungwon smiled proudly at Ni-ki's newfound confidence. "Definitely suits you, Nishi," he agreed, wrapping an arm around Ni-ki's shoulder.

Request from: tutuyanilas

Request: OMG NI-KI CENTRIC FICS YAYYYYYY

So I have 2 requests,if that's okay.

1) Where unlike Sunoo or Jungwon Ni-ki isn't described as pretty or cute. But then one day Jungwon buys him a pink cropped sweater and he starts wanting to have more pink and cute clothes and the members are so supportive of him. Romantic pairing is Wonki and platonic everyone else with focus on Heeki and Jayki

♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 902 26
๐—˜๐—ก๐—›๐—ฌ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง๐—ฆ An enchanting collection of romantic oneshots, unveiling captivating chapters that intertwine the members of Enhypen...
5.5K 175 15
Just a bunch of Enhypen one-shots! I'm open for requests! โš ๏ธNO SMUTโš ๏ธ
9.6K 89 19
I'll be making Enhypen imagines, reactions. They might have some typos, bad grammar and it might be cringy. Enjoy ! <3 This book is actually not comp...
40.4K 367 32
Just some Enhypen Sickfics! Requests are open! (Now closed) No bxb!