'The Affair' Tfp Fanfic

By BrittanyWiles4

It had just always been just us, me and my twin Megatronus. Then, when 'he' appeared in our lives it changed... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 31

143 5 4
By BrittanyWiles4

Oj's Pov.

I followed close behind Arcee as they lead the way, soon reaching a concrete planet. I scanned the area as I could feel that we were being watched as soon as we entered. Growing up in war gave me good instants in these situations. And as we drove deeper into the planet, I felt something familiar that made me tense in my vehicle mode as we entered a hanger. I felt her presences here "That glitch is here!" I growled as I transformed and Arcee had did the same. But before either of us could get a word in, Arachnid had already shot Arcee with her weds.  I glared as I took aim bot she was quicker and had pinned me to the wall of the hanger with her webs. I growled as I struggled against them and started to breath a bit heavier as very unpleasant memories filled my mind. "You know struggling dear is pointless~" I snapped my head up as Arachnid smirked psychotically.

I glared with pure hatred for the femme the hung above me "Release me at once!" I yelled as I continued to struggle. "Now now, why would I do that?~ After all you were my favorite toy to play with~" she said in a seductive tone as she hissed in my head fin, making me shiver in disgust as I tried pulled my head away from her. "I ain't your fragging toy!" I snapped back as she just grinned. "We'll see about that~" my optic widened as she forced my head to the side with one of her spider limes. I knew what she was doing and I struggled only to wince as her fangs sank into my neck cables. I groaned as I felt her venom enter my systems and slowly made my body grow heavy. I panted as she pulled away "There that should calm you down dear~" I growled as I glared at her "F-Frag you..." I said as my voice failed me as I was loosing strength.

The venom wouldn't kill me but it made it where I was unable to defend myself against the glitch. "Mind you dear~ You already have~" she used a spider limes to hold my chin. I growled lowly at her as she walked away and followed after Jack after making a deal with him to find his mom before midnight. I knew that glitch wouldn't keep to her word and I weakly looked down to Arcee as she had been knocked out by mech. I tried struggling but it felt like my body was filled with led and it was only getting worse as my head started to spin. I panted as my fans tried to cool my systems as the memories of Arachnid filled my mind. I didn't want that fragging glitch to touch me!

I forced my optic as I heard gunfire and commotion seeing Arcee had woken up and had sent the Mech people running. I watched her come over and quickly cut me out of the webs, causing me to fall to the ground. I groaned as I looked to her "G-Go a-after Jack!" I forced out as I struggled to sit up against the wall. "What about-"  "I'll be fine but Jack needs your help from that Glitch." I stopped her as I told her to go after him. Arcee wasted no time as she ran out and transformed, I watched before I sighed and hit my head back against the wall. I tried staying awake but the venom took its tole and I soon passed out.

When I finally woke back up I saw I was back at the base, I groaned as I sat up slowly. "Take it easy Oj." I looked over as Carrier and the team was here. "How long was I out for?" I asked as I rubbed my head "A few hours, Ratchet was able to make an antivenom to cannel out Arachnids" I looked up to Arcee as she spoke, I stared at her as she stared back. I knew then that she had heard Arachnid's words and frowned as I went to stand up "Dear you need to rest-" I huffed at my Carriers words "I am going to my room." I said plainly as I held the wall as I made my way down the hall.

Arcee's Pov

I watched as Oj stood up and was quick to leave the med bay, I frowned gently as I had heard what Arachnid had said. I knew how psychotic the glitch was, but this was a new level i haven't seen of her. And seeing she had venom and how it affected a mech twice her size. I didn't know what she had done to Oj but it was nothing good, I wasn't going to say nothing tho for the time being. It was not my business to tell but I would have to talk to him to how he wasn't the only one she had affected before.

I hoped you guys enjoyed it.

Please leave a comment of what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 134 8
I write this little message to relate an...interesting event fallen upon our writer, Enigma or Anna. I, Alpha Trion, shall be your little guide to th...
41K 382 20
After an unexplainable dimension collision, sometime after Megatron finally knows what oppression really is and joins the good side, along with sound...
149K 3.5K 41
I use to be an Autobot but not anymore. Now I'm a Decepticon. I didn't have the best childhood of all. My Carrier die by an unknown disease when I w...
41.6K 897 28
If I told you that Bumblebee has an older sibling named Honeybee, who is a cadet during the war for Cybertron. Well this is her story of how she ende...