After I Runaway (PDS#5)

By WonderWithLia

Zelestine Delancy Jones is the childhood friend of Cleia and Jaylen who once loved Jaylen but he's already in... More

Author's note
Simula
C-1
C-2
C-3

C-4

5 0 0
By WonderWithLia

"Zelestine, do you still have contact with Jaylen?" my mom uttered while we are having tea. 

I stopped for a moment then looked at her. 

"We are not talking ever since" I stopped and gulped trying to tell her about Jaylen and Cleia. 

"Since what Zelestine?" my mom asked and looked at me concerned. 

"Nothing mom" I said and smiled as if I'm okay talking about them. 

I just nodded and smiled knowing that I can still talk to Jaylen and say my feelings for him. 

It is another day at school, as usual same people same subjects and same driver. 

After taking my classes, I tried to walk and look for the places I've never been in my new school since maaga pa at wala pa si James para sunduin ako. 

I'm amazed by the hidden garden I just found a while ago, I decided na dito magpalipas ng oras habang nakikinig ng music. I feel relaxed while gazing the well-grown flowers planted in this hidden garden. Sariwa din ang hangin na nagustuhan ko dahil sobrang humid na ng atmosphere ng city. 

I didn't realize that it's time na para umuwi dahil nasa gate na ang sundo ko. Kaya agad ako tumayo at naglakad na pabalik sa gate ng university. 

"You look so timid, what are you thinking about?" he uttered while driving me back home from school. 

"Mind your own business" I uttered and rolled my eyes. He was stunned for a minute and continue to drive. 

"Come on I won't judge" he asked.

"You know Jaylen, right? He is my first love" I said and tried to look at him. 

He seemed pissed and bothered but he still continued driving. 

"First love" he murmured making me raise my eyebrows.

"You got a problem with that?" I asked and looked at him.

"Yes" he boldly replied and stared back at me. 

May halong galit ang tingin niya sakin at panay tangis ng kanyang panga. 

I was mad for his reaction but I stayed calm. 

"What's with your reaction?" masungit na saad ko at tinarayan siya. 

"You should not like him" he said with a stern face. 

"At bakit naman hindi pwede?" galit na tanong ko at tinitigan siya ng mariin.

"Kasi may mahal na siyang iba" he replied back at tinitigan din ako ng mariin. 

"Di pa sila kasal and Cleia is just temporary, siya ang nandyan kaya siya ang pinili ni Jaylen but if I see him again, he will choose me because he liked me too!" I said in desperation. 

"You're delusional Zelestine" he uttered and clenched his jaw. 

"And you're so annoying!" I replied and went out of the car. 

I'm furious while walking inside our house not minding my parents greeting me. 

Nakakainis, sino ba siya para pangunahan nararamdaman ko.

Bumagsak ako sa kama at sinigaw ang naipon kong inis kay James. He is not only arrogant but also annoying for minding business of other people. 

After I vent my anger on my pillow, I immediately took my phone and delete his follow on my social media account. 

Another day and I immediately woke up to get up early para di niya ako masundo papasok ng school. I will avoid him from now on for being such a dictator, always telling me what to do. 

"Okay class for today we will have Mr. James to present what is the different types of fabrics and uses of it in making clothes and other accesories" Prof. Swift said and give the class to James. 

He is staring at me, but I kept on rolling my eyes because he is so annoying. 

"Please form a line and follow me to the fabric room, I will show you examples of the fabrics so you guys can identify them for our quiz later after discussion" he said still looking at me. 

"Let's go Zelestine" my seatmate said and went to the line. 

"I want miss Zelestine Jones to be first in line since she is new to our university" he announced while teasing me with his looks. 

I frowned and went beside him where our line starts. 

"Okay let's go" he announced and start to walk to the fabric room. 

"As you can see there is a lot of types of fabrics but for today, I will only discuss the basic types before we proceed on the rare types of fabrics" he said and showed some fabrics to us. 

Even though his stares are distracting me, I keep on writing down some notes and paying attention to the fabrics that he is showing me. 

"Okay let's have a five-minute break" he announced as soon as we finish analyzing the last fabric. 

My classmates went out to buy some snacks, so I was left alone with him. 

I started to panic and was about to go out when he pulled me in my arm. 

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked behind my ears making me tingle by his sweet voice. 

"You said five-minute break kaya lalabas din ako" I said and tried to pull my arm but he pulled me back. 

"Except you" he said and turned me to him. 

He is staring at me intently, so I looked away and tried to push him. 

"Why are you avoiding me?" he asked while holding me. 

"I'm not avoiding you" I said and looked away. 

"You're lying" he replied and tried to pull me closer. 

"Alam mo na pala bakit ka pa nagtatanong?" I gave up and rolled my eyes. 

He smiled a little and caress me making me feel something in my stomach. 

"I'm sorry about our argument" he whispered while caressing my hair.

"Mind your own business from now on, hindi tayo close" I remind him and tried to stay firm kahit na hirap na hirap nakong pigilan ang sarili ko dahil sa kakaibang pakiramdam na binibigay niya sa akin ngayon.

"I wish I could but I can't stop thinking about you so don't push me away" he pleaded and tried to catch my gaze.

I was speechless from what he said driving me crazy every seconds I'm with him.

"I told you I like Jaylen so stop it, it's useless if you keep pushing yourself to me" pilit kong inaalis ang kamay niya dahil hinang hina nako

"Can't you just like me instead?" he pleaded and hugged me that make me stunned.

Did he just confessed on me?!....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 11.2K 65
An innocent girl unexpectedly seduces her boss even though she doesn't know.
551K 8.2K 34
Warning: 🔞 (This is not suitable for young readers.) BETHANY CAGLIOSTRO is a confident and brave woman. However, due to a mission assigned by her ow...
142M 5.4M 130
Masarap mapunta sa Section na may pagkaka-isa. Meron mang hnd pagkaka-unawaan, napag-uusapan naman. Panu kung mapunta ka sa Section na ikaw lang ang...
954K 21.3K 63
Saonna Rojas believed she was just an ordinary college girl with her best friend slash brother living with her. She led a quiet life, working at nigh...