Akaashi Keiji x reader onesho...

By screechi

[TAKING REQUESTS] Just some fluff for all my akaashi simps (that includes me) More

Hello + Requests
The pickles
Prom
Prom pt.2
Arcade & Laughs
Uno
Lost in the city
Truth or dare
I missed you
The chaotic dinner (pt.2)
Poster Boy
Birthday hunt
Operation love
Bad day
Needy
Braids
Cafe convos
Dancing in the Rain
She's mine
Rooftop Snuggles
He's a barista
"Where you think you're going huh?"
Love at first word
Boots
Skittles
Marry me?
"Am I hot?"
Pen pals
Umbrella
Traitorous (lime)
Confession
Iced caramel latte
Iced caramel latte (pt.2)
Get up!
Just do your work
You look beautiful
Family outing
Curry
His REAL job
Kuroo can't win
It's so cold
I love you more than the world
Dog park
Sick day
After match
Tie a tie
Reunited
Married life
Heather
Daisies
Game night
Drunk🥴
Kittie
Flower store
Orange theory
Hurt for you
Cancelled flight

Stuck with you

34 0 0
By screechi

(akaashi pov)

"Shit!" The girl in front of me bangs on the elevator doors to no avail.

"Stop that, it won't work." I sigh, running a hand through my hair.

"Ugh, this is stupid." She huffs, looking around.

"Why, princess? Don't wanna be stuck with me?" I hear myself tease.

What the hell did I just say??

"What? No! Well, not to sound rude but I don't know you." She rolls her eyes. "And I can already tell you're probably pretty annoying."

"I assure you darling, I am not annoying." I continue with my flirty teasing.

What is wrong with me???

"Sure, if pigs could fly." She scoffs.

"Feisty are you?" I sigh inwardly at my teasing again, then decide to be a gentleman again because I really don't want her to hate me if we're gonna be stuck here for the next few hours. And we might be neighbours, in the same building at least.

"Here, sit." I lay down my handkerchief for her.

"Huh?"

"We're probably gonna be stuck here for a while so you'd might as well sit down." I say, sitting down opposite her, leaning against the wall.

"Of all the people to be stuck with, why you?" She laments, sitting down nonetheless.

"I'll have you know that I am wonderful company" I say.

"Liar."

What is wrong with me today?? Did Bokuto slip crack into my cookie or something??

"So what's your name?" I ask.

"Why do you wanna know?" She asks.

"Would you prefer me to call you princess?" I ask sarcastically.

"...L/n Y/n." She sighs finally.

"Nice to meet you, L/n-san." I smile, testing out the name.

What a pretty name...

"And you are?" She prompts.

"Akaashi, Akaashi Keiji." I grin.

"Akaashi-san." She tests. "I would say that it's nice to meet you but y'know..."

(your pov)

He tips his head back in a laugh, his voice a deep rumble. But his laugh is so cute. It's so hard to hate him, when he's actually being nice now, and he's hot so that helps.

"Sorry." He chuckles. "I honestly don't know why I said all of that, I swear."

"I'll pretend I believe you." I say, it comes out more affectionate than I had wanted. I was originally gonna say "It's alright, wouldn't want your pretty head to be worried." but um. That would be bad right?

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that." He smiles.

God he's cute

"How old are you?" He asks.

"19."

"Hey, so am I!" He smiles.

"Are you in college?" I ask, suddenly curious.

"Yeah, I'm doing literature." He says.

"Literature type huh?" I muse.

"Nah, I just don't like math. I am good at math though." He shrugs. "And you?"

"I'm doing law." I sigh. "My parents wanted it so that I can run my dad's firm."

"Do you not want to do law?" He asks, cocking his head.

"I don't really mind, I kinda expected to do law." I shrug. "But I just don't care for it at all, and law is hard, and really boring."

"I feel that, honestly literature is boring." He said. "I wanna do editing though."

"For magazines? Or articles?" I ask.

"Honestly, either one would be fine, but there's this one literature company I want to work for..." He continues.

I listen to him talk, we go back and forth for a long while and suddenly I forget about my initial distaste for him, I find out that he used to play volleyball in high school, and his best friend is a professional volleyball player. He even invited me to go watch the next game. Guess who played volleyball in high school?

ME.

"Hell yeah!" I grinned at the offer. "I love volleyball."

"Really? Do you play?" He asks.

"In high school, I'm a wing spiker." I smile.

"How perfect, I'm a setter." Akaashi smiles.

"We should play sometime then." I grin.

Hold on, what am I doing?? I barely know this guy!

Oh but why does it feel like I could?

"Yeah, saturday free?" He asks, pulling out his phone, presumably to save my number.

I should stop...

"I think so, I'll have to check though." I say instead, showing him my number for him to save.

"What should I save you as?" He asks.

"Just my name!" I laugh.

"Maybe it should be like Elevator girl or something." He jokes.

"Oh god, just put Y/n!" I laugh, grabbing his phone to type my name with a huff.

"Save me as Elevator guy." He gives me a goofy smile.

"No!" I laugh.

What am I doing??

"Alright, I sent you a text so save me okay?" He smiles.

Elevator guy

hey elevator girl

stopppp
hi anyways

i changed the contact name
to elevator girl

AKAASHI
NO

MINE IS ELEVATOR GUY
I CAN SEE YOUR SCREEN

STOP THAT
ITS CREEPY
HEY STOP LAUGHING

SORRY
AHAHHAHAH

"I hate you." I feel myself smiling.

"I'm sure you do-" He gets cut off by the elevator doors opening.

"Sorry for the wait, thank you for your patience." A man steps through the doors, ushering us out.

"Oh thank you." I bow my head as I walk past him.

"Thank you." I hear Akaashi say behind me.

We're on the fifth floor, I move to the nearest staircase, seeing as I live on the seventh floor. Akaashi, surprisingly, follows me.

"Are you following me?" I scrunch up my nose.

"What? No! My apartment is on the seventh floor!" He sounds shocked.

"Wait what? So is mine." Now I'm shocked.

We walk for a bit in silence before we reach the seventh floor. I go to my apartment door and look over to see Akaashi going to the apartment diagonal from mine.

"What the-"

"How have I never seen you before??" I'm extremely confused. Aparently so is he.

"Dunno, guess we're stuck with each other huh, princess?" He smirks.

"Oh you ass! I never shoulda thought you'd be nice!" I laugh, pushing open my apartment door.

"See you on saturday." I call over my shoulder.

"See you..."

i have nothing to say other than omg that was so cute i loveeee and i lowkey wanna do more with this so yeah

have a good day/night😘

baibai🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 2.1K 16
Requests: [Closed][Story Completed] I don't see a lot of these so I made my own since I'm addicted to AU's. I'll be mostly doing Soulmate AU's and oc...
713K 32K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...
17.3K 294 36
You simp for kurapika? SAME! This is where you can look at pictures and comics,read theories and head cannons,and maybe fan fic stories idk. It all d...
6.3K 169 20
cap·ti·vate ˈkaptəˌvāt/ verb "attract and hold the interest and attention of; charm." Comment me a request and I'll write it! This is mainly a variou...