Unforgiven __ °Avatrice AU°

By elmax_madmage_011

Ava is new in town, having moved in with her mother's new partner. In her new school, she gets to meet some n... More

Introduction:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52: /M/
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Chapter 62:
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65:
Chapter 66:
Chapter 67:
Chapter 68:
Chapter 69: (M)
Chapter 70:
Chapter 71:
Chapter 72:
Chapter 73:
Chapter 74:
Chapter 75:
Chapter 76:
Chapter 77:
Chapter 78:

Chapter 47:

271 19 8
By elmax_madmage_011

Beatrice went to greet her friends, showing them to the dining room. She introduced each of them to her parents with hopes that her mother would calm down unnecessarily rude attitude towards Ava. Once the introductions were done, they sat down at the table.

-So, how long have you all known each other?, asked the king with a light smile as he cut his steak.

The girls all looked at each other, unsure who should reply to him. Mary caved in.

-We've been a friend group for a few years now. First it was me and Shannon. Then Lilith joined us, then Bea and Camila, and now Ava. Ava is very recent but the rest of us, we've been friends for like, what, three years now?, explained Mary as she played with her fork.

-That's nice., smiled the king.

-Do you all also study something as unnecessary as marine biodiversity?, asked the mother as she took a bite of her steak.

Beatrice sighed and shook her head.

-I study art history., shrugged Camila.

-Of course you do., chuckled the mother, as she kept eating.

Beatrice looked at her father, basically begging for his help. He sighed and looked at his wife.

-What my wife meant to say, is that art history is incredibly interesting. I admire how much cultural knowledge you gain from studying art history., tried the king, smiling at Camila.

Camila gave him a friendly smile, looking at Beatrice after that. She could sense that Beatrice was furious at her mother's behavior.

-Your majesty, I just wanted to say that I truly adore your dress. What brand is?, asked Camila.

-No brand you could afford., replied the mother.

Beatrice slammed her hand on the table. Everyone looked at her, while she was directly looking at her mother.

-You get to hate me all you want. You get to make me feel as unwanted and undeserving as you want, but I will not just sit and watch as you pick apart my friends. If you don't want to be here, leave., said Beatrice, not breaking the eye contact.

The mother was glaring at Beatrice.

-How dare you talk to me in such manner in front of our guests?, frowned the mother.

-You are being disrespectful and rude. Grow up., replied Beatrice.

-That's enough. Honey, apologize to her friends. Then, Beatrice apologize to your mother. Now., said the king with a lower tone.

The two women glared at each other for a moment but then the mother spoke.

-I apologize for giving you the harsh truth of life., shrugged the mother.

-That is not-, started Beatrice but her father interrupted her.

-Apologize to your mother., ordered the father.

-I'm sorry for calling you out on your bullshit., replied Beatrice.

-Beatrice!, frowned her father, looking at her with disappointment.

-You know what? I'm done here. Girls, go home. I'll see you tomorrow., said Beatrice, throwing her napkin on her chair as she got up.

Ava took her wrist gently, looking at her and shaking her head.

-Beatrice, sit down., demanded the king.

-No. No, I'm done. I have always tried to get along with her, we both know I've done countless of things to get her to like me. Nothing works. We don't work. I started accepting that my own mother doesn't want me. That's too bad for her. It is her fucking loss, father. I'm a good person. I'm trying my best. If I'm not enough for her, then that's her problem. I'm tired of being quiet. I'm tired of letting her walk all over me. No more. Mother, I know you never wanted me but hey, now you know I don't want you either. Good fucking night., said Beatrice as tears formed in her eyes but her voice maintained steady.

She walked away now, leaving the room. Ava and the girls didn't hesitate to follow her. She walked outside of the mansion, just sitting down on the stairs that lead to the entrance. Beatrice was breathing heavily, shaking her head repeatedly. Ava sat down next to her, giving her some space though.

-Why am I not good enough? Why- why doesn't she love me?, said Beatrice as tears started to stream down her cheeks and her voice breaking.

Ava pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back gently and not being able to hold her tears back either, feeling nothing but sadness and pain for Beatrice.

-You are enough. You are more than enough., reassured Ava as she felt Beatrice bury her face into her upper body.

The girls sat down around them, hugging them both.

-You are loved. We love you, Bea. We love you so much., whispered Camila as she joined the hug.

Then all that was left to hear were Beatrice's sobs, muffled by the numerous people hugging her. They just stayed like that, outside in the fresh air, hugging each other and supporting each other. After a little while, the sobs stopped, being replaced by a few sniffles. The girls pulled away from the hug one after the other until there was only Beatrice and Ava left. Ava pulled away slightly, moving her hands to Beatrice's cheeks. She wiped a few remaining tears away from her girlfriend's face, then leaning in and placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. She looked her in the eyes and spoke.

-We love you for you. You're not alone anymore. You have us. You have me., said Ava with a soft and soothing voice.

Beatrice smiled sadly and nodded a little. She sniffled and then sat up straight, sighing a little.

-I'm sorry about tonight., apologized the brunette.

-Girl, you have nothing to apologize for., said Mary.

-She's right. You did nothing wrong, Bea., added Lilith.

-We got you., nodded Shannon.

-Thank you, guys., said the older brunette.

-Let's get you inside now. I'll take you to your room., suggested Ava.

Beatrice shook her head quickly.

-No. I don't want to go back inside., replied Beatrice, now looking at her girlfriend.

-Bea-, started Ava.

-Please...,whispered Beatrice, pleading her.

Ava nodded and took her hand.

-Okay. Okay, babe. You'll stay with me tonight. Okay?, suggested Ava with a small smile.

Beatrice nodded and got up, ready to leave.

-I'll call my mom to pick us up., said the smaller brunette.

-I can drive you home. I'm also driving Cami home., suggested Lilith.

Beatrice nodded at that.

-Okay, sure. Thank you, Lilith., thanked Ava as she saw Beatrice agreeing to it.

-Alright, let's go then., said Mary as everyone got up and left the mansion.

And so Lilith drove them home.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////A/N: so...i went from writing 2.4k words for smut to 1k words for...smth sad...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 39.8K 33
Sara has had a hard life. Going from foster home to foster home is not easy, especially if the homes are not friendly. She is used to beatings, fight...
132K 4.6K 33
After fleeing from the Vatican after the showdown with Adriel, Ava and Beatrice are separated from the other sister warriors as they try and track do...
6K 361 18
It took immense strength but she did it, Beatrice had changed her life -hopefully for the better. She divorced David, turned down her mother's phone...
230 2 20
Clementine Marsh, a struggling, 17 year old is shipped off to a boarding school by her parents, where her parents hope she can find ways to cope with...