VIP

By DiAuthorDee

Malie Donn fan fiction Artist X Youtuber love story Izzy meets Malie and the rest is history More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.

Epilogue

2.2K 195 63
By DiAuthorDee

Malie's POV:
(18 years later)

"Daddy!!! Any how you get that crazy woman pregnant again I am going to kill my self!!!!" Malia shouted coming out under the gazebo where Kj and I were.

"Hello girl tek time wid yuh noise inna me parents house" Kj said to her.

"Kj guh suck out yuh mumma" Malia said to her.

"Doh call me rass name inna yuh mouth, why yuh never tell him fi suck out him daddy likkle red skin gyal?" Izzy hissed coming outside.

"Nose big like" Malia told her.

"Big like yuh pussy" Izzy answered her.

"Yuh deff fi stop tell di likkle girl suh?? Den yuh cuss seh she naave nuh mannaz" I hissed.

"Kj baby my darling son, yuh brother want yuh fi come set up sumn on his game system" I told him.

"No, me tell him seh it a guh stay disconnected until him can seh up to him 7 times" Kj replied.

Unu think me did grimy?? Likkle youth put the capital G inna it.

"But Kj-" she whined.

"But nothing, me done talk" he cut her off.

5..4..3..2..1

"Suh why yaah talk to me suh?? Is alright man, me soon dead and come outta unu way" she began crying and waddled back into the house.

"Thank God a di last a it dis" I sighed.

"Yeah, six a we good enough" Kj said.

"That's even too much but mom and dad behaves as if sex is running away" Malia rolled her eyes.

"Malia me know seh yaah fuck suh shut" I hissed.

"Okay but that's different" she rolled her eyes.

"Fly fi just pitch pon dem and blind yuh" Kj told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Daddy can get one a yuh card? Me waah order sumn from Louis Vuittion" Kimora my seveteen year old daughter said coming outside.

Kimmy name da one yah.

She was born three months after the twins turned one.

Atto and Dantae call her five mil because she was the product of the video hitting five million likes.

Unu know which video me a talk. Unu think me did a ramp???

"Yuh nuh have money likkle girl?" Kj asked her.

"If me did want use my own money yuh nuh think me would a use it?" She rolled her eyes at him.

"Look inna me room on the dresser yuh see me wallet" I told her.

"Thanks daddy" she squealed going back inside.

"Anything yaah buy me want one" Malia shouted.

"Oh, me figet, yuh man inna yuh room" Mora said to her and she hissed.

"Sj lucky" she hissed.

"Gwaan to yuh husband yerr cause if him come out here come haul yuh weh by di horse hair pon yuh head and me and me fada a do like Rebel and tun ee adda way" Kj laughed.

"A di hair pon yuh front a horse hair drankro" Izzy shouted from the kitchen.

Her ears good yf but weh she fi hear she nuh hear.

Malia and Bri and Dantae son deh from dem a bout five him proposed to her when dem a six and Bri and Izzy with them extra self keep big wedding fi dem in the yard.

Like literally get decorating people come decorate the place and all get catering.

Di boy mek him daddy buy him real diamond ring fi married me daughter at age seven to rass.

Dantae fi get two lick too.

And yuh know waah di funniest part. Di likkle boy come to me and seh "Uncle Malie me a guh married to Malia and it would be nice to get your permission but me nuh really care weh yuh seh cause a she me want and none a yuh caah stop dis" and walk weh.

Me dis speechless yfff.

I heard an uproar in the kitchen so I turned my head in that direction.

"Daddy!!!! Daddy!!!!" I heard my youngest daughter Izzara shout coming towards me.

Everybody just loud suh fi what???

"Yes baby?" I answered her.

"You need to come get your wife!!" She said in temper.

Zarra is the most white-washed from my tribe.

She understands patois but can't speak it, well me nuh know if she can talk it because she doesn't. Baay twanging and her voice likkle bit squeaky like fi Lucí.

"What did she do?" I sighed.

"She wants to go give you bun and has the audacity to wanna take me and Kai with her" she exclaimed.

What?

"Weh yuh mean by yuh mada waah carry unu wid her guh give me bun?" I asked her.

"She wants to take us to some nigga named Devon's House and she has the nerve to tell me that she'll buy us ice cream but we shouldn't tell you so I asked her if she feels as if she can carry us with her to go cheat on you while your baby is in her tummy and try bribing us with ice cream to not tell you. She didn't even say buy me some jewelry or something" She ranted.

"Daddy me nuh rate dat. Dat a waste gyal style and me nuh know mommy as that" she said perfectly in patois causing me and Kj to instantly sit up and glance at each other.

"Zarra yuh can chat patois?" Kj asked.

"If I just did it then OBVIOUSLY I can. Me just choose nuh fi dweet cause me a straight foreigner" she said flicking one of her pig tails over her shoulder.

"Baby mommy naah carry unu guh cheat pon me. The ice-cream place is called Devon house" I told her.

"Really?? Then why did she say not to tell you?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Probably because he told her to give sweet things a break" Kj shrugged.

A dat yes.

"Just go with her okay? Don't let her know you told me though" I kissed her forehead.

"Okay bye daddy" she smiled.

"Lata bombohole" glared at Kj before running off.

I just laughed and shook my head.

IZZY'S POV:

If twenty years ago someone told that this would've been my life me would a laugh them to scorn.

I'm in a loving marriage with almost six kids, multiple homes all over the Caribbean, multiple businesses and all a that.

Me know me husband never give unu the details of our children so let me.

Unu already know Kj and Malia are eighteen, Kimora is sixteen, Kai is eleven and Izzara is seven and I am currently five months pregnant with our last and final child, my son who will be named Izzaro according to his siblings.

Wifehood and motherhood are the two hardest hood me ever tek inna my life, and I have only taken three!!!

But none the less, I love my husband and kids.

Bri only had two other children, Silicia who's fifteen and Brielle who's eleven. She got married the year after me and her business Faces By Bri got a really huge break after Rihanna bought some stuff and raved about it. A lot of celebrity stylists globally makes direct orders to her.

Chrissy and Atto has two children. Almost eighteen years old Chrisanya and thirteen years old Attwain.
They got married too and she got her Jamaican citizenship but is still back and forth from here to Trini to visit her family, she also now has eleven branches of her boutique here in Jamaica and two in Trinidad that Christian oversees.

Miss Kimmy suffered a mild stroke about six years ago so Kimalie mover her out of Waterford and she now lives with us and goes everywhere we go.

Kev finally found love, he has a thirteen year old daughter named Kevealia and he also got married, not to Tash of course. His wife is this very pretty and sweet lady he met while Bae was performing in Montego Bay and three months after meeting her he drove down there, packed her stuff and brought her 'home'.

Safe to say life has been to good for all of us, especially me.

All because I had a VIP

Finally finished🥹

Go check out my other book Rebel🫶

~Dee💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 3.5K 15
Only Love Can...Hurt Like This πŸ’”
76.7K 5.3K 61
Love. Loyalty. Sex. Family. Friends. Business. Drugs. Crime and Violence. Underworld. War. Gang. Jamaica.
516K 35.6K 110
π’šπ’‚π’—π’† 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’„π’†π’π’”π’† π’‡π’Šπ’“π’†π’‚π’“π’Ž? π’šπ’‚π’—π’† 𝒂 π’Žπ’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’π’ 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂? π’šπ’‚π’—π’† π’”π’†π’„π’–π’“π’Šπ’•π’š? π’šπ’–π’‰ 𝒏𝒐 π’‡π’“π’‚π’Šπ’….