Yara |18+|

By onlyshannon

What happens when a Mob Boss meets the woman ordered to kill him? More

Introduction
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
new schedule
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

12

23.9K 716 498
By onlyshannon

VICO

Everything felt surreal.

Yara closed her legs around my waist and I pushed deeper, forcing a moan out of her and it soon felt like a reward. A gift, almost.

Her sounds were addicting and I couldn't keep my eyes off her, wondering how this beautiful woman had managed to look that good under me. I held her hips, lifting her ass off the bed and I kept myself buried deep inside of her.

She squeezed, and I was close to coming right there and I pulled out before the feeling got worse. I moaned, letting my head fall back while I tried to comprehend the utter bliss racing through me. Nothing could compare to the feeling. Nothing.

I ran my hands over her soft skin, memorising every part of her. There was no doubt the both of us were doing this because we wouldn't see each other again.

Yara would go her own way and I'd be left wondering where she went.

Urging myself not to think about it, my gaze dropped to her again only to find that she was already looking at me. Her hands reached for my stomach, and I saw the flutter in her eyes when she felt my skin.

She likes that?

I rolled my hips, fucking her the way she yearned for and her teeth sunk into her lower lip while her gaze remained fixated on my abdomen. She likes what she sees. To be looked like that, I couldn't help but lean over and steal a short kiss from her lips.

"Fuck," she breathed out, her voice hoarse. "That feels good, Vico."

Supporting myself on my palms, I started fucking Yara harder and harder with each passing second. She let out a scream, and her hand pushed at my stomach. Gripping her wrist, I forced her arm above her head and pinned her to the mattress.

There was no stopping me. Except the safe word, of course. But Yara seemed to have no intention of using it as her legs tightened around me and brought me impossibly closer. I stared down, watching myself slide out of her. I gasped, feeling every part of me tense up as she clenched and unclenched around me. That was...indescribable—like nothing I've ever felt before.

"Stop," I whispered, my eyes wide.

"Doesn't that feel good?" she asked breathlessly, her eyes glinting with a certain mischievousness.

"Very," I answered stiffly. "But I'm going to cum, Yara. Not yet." Not so soon. I needed it to last. I needed to stretch it out as long as I could. I was inside of her and I didn't want to leave.

It felt too...familiar. As if I had known her for years and it was a rarity I wanted to hold onto.

"Yeah?" she whispered, sliding her hands over my chest until she reached my jaw. "Cum for me."

"Shit," I gasped, feeling my eyes roll back into my head. I grit my teeth, fighting the feeling with everything in me and eventually, I had enough.

There was no way I was going to orgasm if she didn't. I needed to have her reach her climax before I could even attempt thinking about mine. I wanted multiple orgasms out of her. Quickly sliding out of her, I let a deep breath invade my lungs.

My heart was racing, but it was nothing in comparison to the throbbing happening in my dick. How does she feel so good?

I gripped her cheeks in one hand, in capable of stopping myself from planting a kiss on her soft and full lips. "Still want to kill me?"

"Maybe," she spoke, kissing me back with the same urgency. "If you don't move, I might have to."

I chuckled, kissing her in between laughs. "I'll enjoy it if you try."

"Of course," she grinned, sliding her palm over my hair. "Why are you not inside of me right now, Vico?" her voice was innocent and a vast difference from the words she spoke. I stared at the woman, finding the threat she didn't say.

I stopped myself from smiling at the desperation she didn't hide. Her eyes were low, riddled with impatience and I swept the hair from her forehead. Her skin was glowing, and I kissed her shoulder to remind myself that this was supposed to be nothing but a quick fuck.

It didn't work. Yara was already engraved in my thoughts and as fucked up as it sounded, I wanted to see her again after this.

"You want me inside you?" I murmured, rubbing my thumb across her cheek. "How badly?"

Yara didn't say anything.

Instead, she reached between us and wrapped her hand around the base of my dick. With her eyes still on me, Yara guided me to her pussy and I let her put me inside of her as if I were her favourite fucking toy.

I didn't mind. On the contrary. My mouth fell agape, in awe of the woman who didn't hide what she wanted. With her legs secured around my waist, Yara used the momentum to slam me inside of her until the space between us was non-existent. My breath hitched, feeling her warmth and arousal surround me.

"That badly," she whispered, her fox-like eyes never leaving me.

The amount of pleasure that travelled through me should have been illegal...or unobtainable. But there Yara was—giving it to me as if it was nothing but a regular day for her.

I dropped my head into the crook of her neck and moved my hips, sliding in and out of her while I chased her moans. My pace increased and Yara turned into a gasping mess when I thrust into her hard and pulled out slowly. I breathed in her warm vanilla scent and the fruity smell on her hair. A combination that I would have remembered if she walked past me in the street.

How does she smell...delicious?

I want to take a bite of her.

"Is that good?" I asked her, my voice muffled by her skin. Despite the confidence I felt with her, I needed reassurance. Or confirmation. Hearing her say it was better than her silence.

"Yes," she stammered, her body jerking with each thrust. "Yes. Don't fucking stop."

"I won't," I reassured, pulling out of her and leaving her sending me the hardest glare she could possibly mustered. She didn't know that she looked hot as fuck doing that.

"I can't fucking stand you—" her sentence was cut short. My hands on her hips flipped her over, pushing her stomach into the mattress and I was quick to slide back into her.

She gasped, stunned by the suddenness of it but I didn't stop. Giving her a slap on her ass and watching her flesh shake from the impact, it became my next favourite thing.

Besides her tits, Yara had an amazing fucking ass. Thick, and full and something I wanted to suffocate inside of. I hovered over her, palming the mattress on either side of her head while I pounded into her. Her back was bare and I enjoyed the sight of her tattoo, finding that it only fuelled my need for her.

"Like that?" I pushed, needing her to know that I'd give it to her any way she liked.

All she did was let out an incoherent sentence and a moan that rattled my soul.

I chuckled breathlessly, letting my hips do all the work. Yara groaned, grabbing a pillow and hugging it to her and I watched as her tensed fists squeeze the sheets. I wondered if she was going to sleep over. Too soon? I wondered if she was going to fuck me and leave afterwards. Ignoring all my questions, I focused on her instead.

"Oh my fucking—" she gasped out, her hand reaching back and tapping my stomach.

"You're tapping out?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. When she didn't say anything, I grabbed her forearm and pinned it to her lower back. "No such thing, amor."

"Fuck!" she yelled out, and I increased my pace when I felt her squeeze her legs together. Flat on her stomach, I let go her forearm and dropped my chest against her back, feeling her warm skin against mine.

"Vico—"

Everything felt good.

Everything from her skin on mine, to her pussy around me, to her long hair tickling my skin. Everything. The contrast of cool air blasting into my room compared to the hot mess we were, I didn't want it to end.

I grabbed her ass, spreading her wider and I pushed deeper until I had nothing more left to give. Yara groaned, and I reached under her to find her clit. With each thrust, her clit glided against the palm of my hand. All I really wanted was to give her as much pleasure as I possibly could. Yara moaned my name, and it was a sound I wanted to hear over and over again.

"Holy fuck—" Yara yelped, turning her head to stare back at me in...confusion? "How does that feel so good?" She asked rhetorically and I let it get to my head because why the fuck not? It felt good to know that I made her feel good.

I pulled away from her clit, just needing her to feel me inside of her and nothing else.

"I know, baby," I murmured, caressing her lower back dimples with my thumbs. "I know."

I slipped a hand under her, reaching for her lower belly and with a flat hand, I hoisted her up and onto her knees.

Her back arched naturally and she propped herself onto her elbows, already knowing the position we had switched to. Without a second wasted, I was thrusting into her hard and rough. Skin on skin, the sound resonated through the room and I welcomed it.

My head fell back and my lips parted, holding her hips while I fucked her consistently. Yara let out all the sounds I liked, especially a moan that was a half gasp.

From my view, Yara had an amazing back. The curve of her hips were picturesque and I stared at it while my dick slipped in and out of her. Goosebumps were already on my skin, and my heart almost pounded out of my chest. When she tightened around me, I slowed down.

"I'm cuming," she gasped. "Fuck—I'm—"

"I know," I told her, still fucking her as if she wasn't.

Her pussy squeezed around me and my eyes fluttered, feeling overwhelmed by the amount of pleasure roaming through me. When her belly tightened, I knew she was at the height of her orgasm and I didn't change my pace.

I kept it the same and fucked the orgasm out of her, feeling her arousal drip down her thighs. She's so wet. My mouth watered for her. Again. If I could have it my way, I'd eat her for the rest of the night. Perhaps have her strapped down until she couldn't take it anymore. Not wanting to get carried away, I pushed all those thoughts to the side.

When Yara's body went limp and she fell back onto her stomach, I knew she had finished. Breathless and exhausted, I stroked a comforting hand over her shoulder and kissed the small of her back.

Embracing my own orgasm, I pulled out of her and came all over her ass. That was close. Too close. Still, the orgasm that came out of me had me making all sorts of noises and hisses and grunts. I came harder than I ever came before, and it was all because Yara gave me the honour of having her. I frowned, staring at the mess I painted on her skin.

I wiped the hair out of her eyes, finding them close. "You okay?"

She nodded silently.

"Okay," I murmured, pushing myself up. "Stay still and I'll find something to clean up with."

"Not going anywhere," she whispered, her voice tired.

I grinned at the sleepy woman.

I hope so.

• • •

hope you're enjoying this so far!! 🤍

Read up to Chapter 22 on my patreon
patreon.com/onlyshannon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 1.5K 41
Pfp made by @Lydiafedward β™₯︎ ~ AΓ£liyah rΓ΅jas, A waitress at MariΓ΅no's diner has just finished her night shiftShe was walking to her normal bus route...
275K 5.1K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...
186K 2.5K 46
she comes from a wealthy family being an only child front New York, covered in tattoos and piercings, who doesn't feel any emotions, she's very kept...
559 6 25
𝖧𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾'π—Œ 𝖠𝗆𝖾́𝗅𝗂𝖾 Auclaire π—Œπ—π–Ύ'π—Œ 𝖺 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁 π–»π—ˆπ—‹π—‡ π—π—ˆπ—†π–Ίπ—‡ π—π—π—ˆ π–½π–Ύπ–Όπ—‚π–½π–Ύπ—Œ π—π—ˆ π—†π—ˆπ—π–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖀𝗇𝗀𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—π—ˆ...