The hell's angels

By Ameliah_1907

Alyssa white a ruthless cold hearted killer. A streetfighter and queen of the underworld with her girl best f... More

Prologue
Characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

chapter 16

1.4K 38 10
By Ameliah_1907

Alyssa POV

Am glad i said Xavier because who the fuck does he think he is. Like i'm happy to see that we are on the same page .

As i went upstairs to get ready for the spa day . To be honest i really want to get to know mum more. Because i remember that she had no say on what was going to happen to me and that she knew it wasn't me .

You might say this is basic but don't worry  I'll change after. And if i didn't who cares like it's clothes so yeah.

With that there was a knock at my door . i opened it to see it was mum and i let her in. " Alyssa how is the day going to go ."

" First we can go to the spa and get massages and they also do hair and face treatment so we can do that. Next to the shop there is a salon so we get our hair and nails done.  Also bring a bathing suit." our day is gonna be quite long but we are just relaxing.

" should we leave now" before we left mom told the guy who she is  married to that we are leaving . We got in the car and mum was driving and then i turned on the radio and Chase Atlantic started playing.

To my suprise she was humming to the lyrics then she actually started to say them. " you picked to dance with the devil and lucked out " with that we both screamed the lyrics.

" Mum that was really fun " " i know i've never actually never sang this loud in my life and i do this with your brothers and Hailey listens to song that i really don't like and her voice is unique of some sorts."

With that we got into the spa and they gave us robes to get changed into and we looked so cute so i took a picture .

Come on we look so cute and i'll send this to mum later. First we went to the massages and let me tell you that I really need that. Then the hair and face treatment . I don't know about mum but i got a bikini wax because like why not.

We came to the conclusion that we'll eat then we can go to the salon. With that we arrived at the beach and before we got changed into out bikinis . I'm so lucky as i used the rest of my water proof concealer .

We wore kinda similar bikinis and we looked good. When we got there the food was set up and ready to be eaten . After we ate we jumped into the water and picture many and i sent the photo from earlier to her . This was one of the most fun times i have had and i can get used to the idea of having a mum.

We stayed at the beach for an hour then got to the salon . I'm not gonna dye my hair  but give it a trim and style it . I'm obviously gonna get my nails done .

Time to go home.

Another chapter ngl i felt so lazy and i was so busy that i forgot that i needed to write so i was just reading then i realise that i have a book that I need to finish. So did you like this chapter i think I'll give the next in Victoria's pov because like why not . Also thank you for all the votes it's at like 200 and the views 7.1k that's like a lot . I didn't think many would read this book so thank you.

                                                           LOVE YAAAAA!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 5.6K 37
~~COMPLETED~~ Alexia "Lexi" Garcia is daughter of Matteo Garcia Leader of the Mexican Mafia. Lexi was kidnapped at the age of 3 from her home as reve...
178K 3.3K 32
Isabella Moretti had been born in Italy with the Moretti's. Her Biological family. But one fateful night her Mum sneaks into her room while she's asl...
Broken By

Teen Fiction

282K 5.2K 40
A broken girl who fights all her own battles, alone. she owns her own mafia and people see her as sadistic, heartless and cruel. no one has ever seen...
80K 1.9K 40
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮" Alesia amor has been antisocial since the b...