The Assassin's Hymn {KNY x As...

By Kixxsune_alt

What if Tokito [name], a powerful demon slayer and assassin who also holds the prestigious title of Hashira... More

Character Info
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|

|6|

1.4K 50 1
By Kixxsune_alt

Chapter may include swearing!! Read at your own risk.

----------

IF THERE'S A way not to kill those pitiful demons, I have to keep trying to find a way...

"Sister!!" Kochou Shinobu exclaimed.

"Kanae please don't die!!" Another voice cried out.

"Please..."

"No, no, no!! You can't die!!"

"Keep smiling...I like it when you both smile, promise me that...ok? Shinobu, [name]? Keep smiling no matter what..."

"[name]!!"

No this couldn't be happening.

"[name]!!"

Not again...

Never again will I let my guard down...

----------

"[name]~" A certain red-head poked [name]'s cheek as the girl slept in her chair, her head resting on her arms.

"Shut up," [name] smiled and looked at Karma directly in the eyes.

"Nope~"

"Class, over here please. Allow me to introduce the part-time foreign language teacher and the part-time P.E. teacher who has come today," Karasuma stated, quite reluctantly.

"My name is Irina Jelcavic, nice to meet everyone!!"

"Shinazugawa Sanemi," the white-haired male introduced.

'She's hot...'

'Whose that guy over there? He's kinda hot'

'Check out that rack!!'

'But why's she all over Koro-sensei?'

"We've decided to provide your students with an opportunity to learn from a native speaker and further expansion to physical education. So she'll be taking over half of your English class and him taking over some of P.E. Is that ok with you?" Karasuma asked.

"Well, alright," Koro-sensei agreed.

"She's pretty unique isn't she? And she really seems to like Koro-sensei." Kayano observed while muttering something along the lines of 'boobs'.

"This might help us with ideas for an assassination attempt." Nagisa pulled out his notebook.

Koro-sensei turned to Irina, his face completely neutral until his eyes slid down to her overexposed chest. His face turned bright pink as his smile grew perverted, giggling out of pure joy.

'He's checking her out!!'

Koro-sensei's weakness

5. Boobs

"He's not even trying to hide it!!" Kayano exclaimed.

"Yeah, figures he'd like curves." The whole class sweat dropped.

"Ooh...I can't get anough of you..." The blonde teacher blushed, "those black beady eyes, your rubbery arms...all of them, you're amazing," she nuzzled her head further into his chest.

[name] looked at Shinazugawa, irk marks appearing all over his head. 'Shinazugawa, refrain yourself, what do you think Oyakata-sama would say?' She mouthed.

He calmed down and nodded, looking back at her, the two of them having a silent conversation with their eyes.

"Ne~ shortie-chan~, what do you think about Shinazugawa-sensei?" He smirked.

"We are merely student and teacher. Nothing personal." [name] told him.

"I know he's your friend, perhaps something more?" Karma wiggled his eyebrows.

"Don't even think about it," she gave him a serene smile.

Karma laughed while he clenched his fists. No matter what, he couldn't get her to be angry at him!! Did she figure out what he was trying to do? No...that couldn't be it...it was something way deeper than that, something she wasn't willing to share...

----------

Three teachers watched as the octopus played an assassination game with some of his students out in the school fields. Some students were working on some other techniques, but none of the teachers cared as they were conducting a conversation among themselves.

"I'd thought of several ways to get close to him, but I never imagined seducing him would work," Irina sweat dropped.

"Well you're damn right about that one," Sanemi grunted.

"Of course I am, didn't expect a kid like you would be a Hashira."

An irk mark appeared on his forehead, "you've got some nerve right there to insult the Hashira and call me a kid, you bitch."

"Break it up you two," Karasuma said as he prevented them from farther interaction.

Irina scoffed at that, flicking the cigarette she lit, "Fine. It doesn't really matter to me either way." She turned back to look at the two males. "I'm a professional. I'll hold the lessons and all that. But the job will be over soon enough."

"Wow~ I didn't expect you to be that fake!!" A voice exclaimed.

The three adults turned to the girl.

"Ehe~ I couldn't help but overhear your conversation."

"[name] you knew that she would be here..." Shinazugawa told her.

"Uwahhh way to ruin the fun, Shinazugawa-san," she winked.

"How'd you know?" Irina questioned, "I was sure my acting was perfect."

"Let's just say, I know," [name] said in a mysterious tone. "If you're going to attack Koro-sensei all by yourself, you'd better just give up now."

"And why's that, kid? This job will soon be over and the Earth will be saved." Irina questioned.

"Oh, nothing, just can't wait to see that look on your face once you've failed." [name] smiled.

"[name]-chan, I think his attitude is rubbing onto you." Shinazugawa told her.

"Ehhhh?! How could you!!" She dramatically placed a hand on her heart, "Mui-kun's attitude would never affect me!!"

"Yeah," Shinazugawa deadpanned, "I saw you staring off into the clouds the other day saying 'what was the shape of that cloud again?' "

"Fine, maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, who knows?! Only Oyakata-sama will."

Irina exited the hallway into the field, [name] following after her, a few paces back.

"Koro-sensei~!!" She called out.

Everyone turned to look at her. 

"Karasuma-sensei has told me all about you!! He says you move very quickly!!" Irina said.

"Aww, not that fast..." Koro-sensei blushed.

"Could you do me a little favor? I've always wanted to drink Vietnamese Coffee, would you pick one up for me while I teach English Class?" Irina asked, seducing the octopus a bit more.

"Piece of cake. I know a great place in Vietnam anyways." And with that, Koro-sensei was off.

"Um, yeah, Irina-sensei?" Isogai asked as the bell rung, "that's the bell. Should we go in and start class?"

"Class?" Irina asked as she lit a cigarette, "oh, go ahead. Go back to the classroom and read on your own. Make it a study hall or something. And don't call me 'Irina-sensei'. I don't like being called '-sensei' and I'm not a teacher. You may call me Jelavich-oneesama."

"So, whatcha gonna do now, Hella-bitch-sensei?" Karma asked.

"It's Jel-a-vitch!! There's a 'v' in there!!" Irina yelled.

"You're an assassin aren't you? You're up against a monster that this whole class can't kill. Think you can pull it off all by yourself?" Karma challenged.

"Karma-kun, you can't really be talking," [name] muttered under her breath, but it was loud enough for Karma to hear.

"Little punk, grown-ups have grown-up ways of killing people." Irina (A.K.A Ms. Hella-bitch) turned to the poor blue-haired boy. "You're Shiota Nagisa, right?"

Cupping Nagisa's face, Irina pulled him into a passionless kiss. Nagisa's eyes widened in surprise as everyone expressed their own reactions to this inappropriate act. Okajima oggled in interest, and Maehara audibly cheered him on. Kayano was screaming, literally screaming. Karma watched playfully as Hara watched in second-hand embarrassment. By the time the kiss was done, Nagisa had drooped to the fact he had completely given up on the idea of escape.

"As for the rest of you! Those with useful information, come and speak with me! I'm doing you all a favor. And I'll even lend some manpower to the girls." [name] glanced behind her and noticed that three bodyguards had appeared. [name] rose an eyebrow at the men. Irina smirked down at [name] in victory and lifted her chin with her fingers.

"Don't you interfere with my plans, kid," [name]'s smile flickered for a moment into something dangerous. Irina chuckled, "I'd hate to see your smile disappear!"

[name] flinched at Irina's words, they sounded so familiar to Kanae's dying words it had both terrified and disgusted her. Her stomach churned as she smacked her hand away. Irina smirked at the small girl and her shaky reaction.

'No one says that to me...no one.'

The students couldn't understand why [name] had suddenly walked away, and didn't like the way her face had paled. 

"A professional's job lies in having both skill and personal connections," Irina stated to the crowd. "You brats should sit quietly on the sidelines and watch. And, if you get in the way of my assassination even just a bit," Irina pointed a small golden gun directly at [name] who didn't even glance back. "I'll kill you."

"Kill me?" [name] turned back and flashed Irina a happy smile even though she was shaking in anger.

"Then I must say...

"Good luck with that."

----------

:>

date finished: 3/7/24 7:38pm

word count: 1339

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.8K 16
⭐Assassination Classroom Watty Awards Winner 2016 | 3rd Place Winner | Akabane Karma⭐ ▫◻⬜❇⬜◻▫ [ Book 1 of 2 ] Meet a certain student with excellent g...
26.3K 613 28
"At Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, the Assassination Classroom, the bell signals the start of another day." They are not normal. They a...
6K 71 14
You've been transferred to Kunugigaoka Junior High and stumbled onto a boy with blue hair and eyes. And it turns out, he goes to the same school as y...