Seven

By vKingMichelle

In which a former K-pop idol turned South Korean Soldier has a one-night stand with an American 3 Star Genera... More

Dark Eyes
She Loves Kimchi
Proof of Conquest
Make It Work
AN: Rewrites

Authors Note

55 2 0
By vKingMichelle

Okay let me preface with this: I am not an Army or BTS Fan  and I say that in the sense that I don't know everything about them. I know maybe 3 or 4 songs by the group, a few songs by them as individual artist, and basically nothing about them as people.

Recently I learned they went on hiatus to do their required military service in the South Korean Military and was like, wow there's a story there and then I got inspired for the first chapter listening to Seven by Jungkook. And as a writer, my brain is obsessive so  what started as one scene became multiple scenes and now I gotta get it out so I can go back to my current WIP ( which happens to be my first novel in my first series)

All that to say DO NOT COME FOR ME, think of Jungkook's and RM's physical features as the shells for original characters: so personalities, feelings whatever are all FICTIONAL and created at MY discretion for MY amusement. 

So take it for what is: A spicy little fiction piece not at all meant to represent anyone or anything.

Now without further ado- SEVEN

In which a former K-pop idol turned South Korean Soldier has a one night stand with an American 3 Star Genreal Non-Commital Daughter and is later roped into fake dating her so he can keep fucking her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.3K 23
A retelling of Den Noona. A peaceful walk turns into a chance encounter for one ARMY when she meets a member of her favorite idol group. Things get e...
119K 2.9K 39
"But just remember one thing princess, you're ours" "Yes daddy" Naomi is just a normal girl struggling to get through life. what happens when she ge...
9.5K 570 37
Y/N has almost accepted the future that's been laid out before her, until she meets him. The man that shows her everything she's been taught is wrong...
304K 5.8K 29
{COMPLETE} A high school romance about a girl and a guy who find a new path to start their love. Hot bad boy jungkook meets new y/n at school and sta...