Lusted Corporate Retriever (N...

By therealsd_J

J has been looking for N,she's extremely hornt and will never let N be free... N is trying to survive. Will N... More

Lust.
Kioke (kill or keep)
Keep.

Riot.

117 3 0
By therealsd_J

Riot was watching it
"Well well... the two lovers making out..."
Riot said this is a pained,restrained and deep voice. "I'm gonna kill you you stupid fucking prick" J said with a intent.
[Riot's screen is the AS symbol]
Riot used the solver,something usual disassembly drones can't do,to strangle the nearest 2 workers still alive.
"Will you not kill me? I did you a favor and all I ask is to see my brother again and for mercy." Riot said with a slight pout.
[I'm gonna finish this with V so expect more parts added to this page and more pages :D]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 17.3K 49
โš Jungkook weak side โš  แ€…แ€ฌแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€žแ€ฐแแ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€žแ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ‹ *Uni + Zawgyi*
278K 9.7K 100
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
130K 4.8K 51
๐‹๐”๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐๐€ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐„๐’ is the daughter of Luke Danes, and is always second best to the already perfect Rory Gilmore, somebody who Lucy has compare...
180K 6.2K 43
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...