New America (Fallout x Sonic)

By ControlStationEnclav

A Shadow fell over North America as The Enclave finally won, an Empire that spans sea to see, having an army... More

Department of War: Infantry-Based units
Department of War: Vehicles
Department of War: Airforce and Navy
Research Station Zip
Extermination
Space Port
Desert Brawl
Frank Horrigan
The Calm before the storm
A New Threat
Saviors
Village
Sunset City
Research

Rise of Evil

130 4 0
By ControlStationEnclav

It was debated by many wasteland historians when America truly died; some said that it died during the Great War, while others argued that it died when Control Station Enclave was destroyed by the Chosen one all those years ago.

Whilst neither are completely wrong, America died once and for all when Franklin Anderson became president of The Enclave, damning the world to a new dark age as The Sierra Army Depot churned out weapons for The Enclave war machine.

Months passed, and when New Reno became the 'Chimeran Consensus,' having a heavily mutated nation near their refuge finally caused The Enclave to finally push into New Reno, its spearhead being 20 Power Armor divisions that pushed down south to New Reno, led by General James Song, hero of the Enclave and the man that allowed many Enclave refugees to escape Navarro.

Throughout the city resounded the screams of mutants as Enclave PA troops blasted, burned, and sawed through the beasts at incredible speeds, having captured the city in three days with no mutants standing.

In the north, General Jack 'Shadow' Churchill pushed through enslaved mutants with two divisions of robots and five infantry divisions. Many of the mutants welcomed death rather than enslavement from Chief Thradd.

Once the north was secured and the mutants' military was destroyed, The Enclave annexed the territory and started to round up mutants into the central areas to keep an eye on them while The Enclave repurposed their factories for their own use.

But The Enclave was still fighting its own war inside its ranks, and after a night where Anderson tried to eliminate Douglas Granite, the leader of the Reformer Party, the Reformers deserted in their vertibirds and, from radar scans, were apparently heading west to a small fishing town turned mercenary company.
Anderson put off dealing with that since The Enclave at the Sierra Army Depot was finally unified and could get on to business, the first step being, surprisingly, rebuilding the Defense Intelligence Agency to act as The Enclave's eyes, ears, and hands in the wasteland.

The reformation of Enclave Sigma allowed The DIA to intervene in many conflicts around the wasteland, whether that be the streets of Denver when the WARDEN A.I. awoke to reclaim America or the Mojave desert, where The Enclave sabotaged the NCR war effort against the Mojave Brotherhood.

While the DIA lurked in the shadows, the Department of War moved through the tribal nations of Modoc and their allied tribe of the Nevada Free States, their tribes not surviving long against Enclave PA led by General Lauren 'Coyote' Kelly.

Next came the Yakuza Territories, and thanks to a suggestion provided by one Sergeant Major Eddie R. Fox, the war ended quickly when Enclave Paratroopers led by Mateo Burnside struck at the Yakuza strongholds, crippling them and allowing Enclave forces to clean up the shattered raiders.

Vault City was the hardest, not because they were strong but because of what they identified as, since they were mostly pure humans and thus could become legitimate citizens in The Enclave. Many said that anyone outside The Enclave were mutants, but with a strike of Anderson's pen, Vault City residents-those inside the walls-were proclaimed human.

The next target wasn't as difficult to justify. The S'lanter were a disgusting mutant species, another result of FEV testing, and were slowly growing. That growth was stopped when Enclave robot divisions led by Lieutenant Mary Orwich came crashing down upon them; none were left standing as researchers came down to study bodies.

After that, The Enclave sat as they manipulated things all across the wasteland, from intervening in wars to assassinating high-profile targets. Sometimes they did expand their territory, but not enough to alert the bear to their actions.
The Enclave's brightest minds continued to innovate, giving the Enclave better tech than ever before while improving the living conditions of Enclave citizens, but it all came down when the DIA pulled their riskiest move.

The DIA led a full military campaign alongside the Mojave Chapter, telling the chapter that they were reinforcements from Lost Hills, and the Mojave Chapter bought the lie long enough so that the two could take on Caesar's legion and its allies.

Anderson was filled with rage, but Callahan, acting director of the DIA, claimed that the Mojave Brotherhood would be weaker since they had to control the lands of Caesar's empire, being spread to the maximum limit a chapter that small could take.

The DIA's risk paid off when their agents reported that The Mojave Brotherhood was suffering under the weight of their campaign, allowing The Enclave to know that once The NCR was destroyed, they could easily take all of Nevada and Arizona without any major powers stepping in.

Though they wouldn't need to destroy The NCR since it was now embroiled in a three-way civil war that had just happened, The Enclave didn't plan on The NCR falling, but they wouldn't be complaining since it gave them a massive opportunity.

The Enclave struck Redding first. The Northern faction of the NCR civil war with 20 PA divisions led by General Arch Samson crossed into Redding territory with vengeance in their hearts, destroying the meek resistance that Redding could put up by the end of the war. The Enclave had racked up a kill count of 20k dead, with zero losses on their side.

While General Samson razed Hell on the demons spawned by the NCR, General Powell led an extermination campaign on the packers, eureka, four ways, and eastern umbara, with the packers having control over Arroyo.

It was a rapid war that left no survivors of the tribe alive aside from The Chosen One, who would be taken back to the Sierra Army Depot to be executed for her crimes.
Eureka was a tough egg to break for Powell since it was where Granite and his mutant sympathizers made their stand: X-01 against X-01, brother against brother; it was a grueling battle for The Enclave, and when silence overtook the screams of Americans dying, Powell stood over the battered Power Armor of Douglas Granite.

Around him stood the members of the 19th Airborne 'Eagles' battalion. Powell lifted a plasma pistol to Granite's head and squeezed the trigger, trying to justify to himself that what he was doing was right.

Douglas Granite died that night, and his followers that remained continued to fight, raging against the other battalions under Powell's command as they evacuated mutant civilians. While all that happened around Powell, he could only look at the body of Douglas Granite.

Powell ordered that Granite and his men were to be given a proper burial. The Battle for Eureka was a battle to be remembered, where Americans fought Americans and brothers fought brothers. It was not a second American Civil War, but it felt like it to Powell and his men. When Powell and his men returned to the Sierra Army Depot, they were hailed as heroes, and Powell was given the Medal of Honor, though under his power armor, he started to question himself.

In Montana, The DIA helped out The Enclave's brothers and sisters in McArthur in a war involving a splinter group of the Brotherhood known as The Sisters of Steel. It was a hard-fought war, but the power armor girl scouts were beaten and taken into custody.

When The Enclave came into contact with The Shi, they sent Lieutenant Mary Orwich to deal with it, and she did so by employing hoards of robots composed of assaulttrons, Mr. Gutsy's, sentry bots, and super-heavy colossals.

The Shi didn't stand a chance, as for every robot they destroyed, thirty more took its place. San Francisco was annihilated due to the amount of mutant commie filth that filled its streets, some wearing power armor that bore the mark of The Brotherhood of Steel.

Lieutenant Orwich was then sent over to take over The Apostles and Klamath, and once again, she proved that her tactics get quick results, though her defeating those communities finally allowed The Enclave to see their biggest threat, not the NCR, but The Troll Warren.

A nation ruled by super-mutants, unified, and standing ready at our border. To make sure that no humans were taken by The Troll Warren, The Enclave adopted Orwich's tactic along with lining the border with additional robot forces along with 914mm artillery guns, making sure that the mutants could breach through if they did declare war.

The Enclave cleared out the surrounding nations like the Shoshone and Badlands as more and more robots were moved to the Troll Warren border, and when The Troll Warren declared war, The Enclave were ready.

It was a bloodbath. The Enclave had massively overestimated the abilities of The Troll Warren, and as hundreds of robots flooded through the states, Anderson personally commended Orwich for her tactic that has given The Enclave massive victory over mutants.

Back in California, General Samson was set up to take down the California Way, and another general, General Ryder Hood, was set up to take down the California State, before meeting up in the mutant city of Junktown.

Three months passed, and finally, after years of being hunted by the NCR, the Enclave flag is flown above Shady Sands, The Boneyard, Necropolis, Junktown, The Hub, and the other major cities that the NCR used to own.
though one enemy remains in California, and after beating them down and through their bunkers, the enclave defeated the brotherhood, and a shadow fell over California.

Andersonvilles were established to contain mutants; Shady Sands became an internment camp that stood as a bastion of The Enclave's ruthlessness; and Bakersfield became a testing ground to find out what causes Ghoulification.
Soon after, Junktown and The Hub are soon made into internment camps as well, while The Enclave increases its robot production to make sure that it has the numbers to contain the mutant population.

But while The Boneyard would have made a perfect internment camp, Anderson ordered the city to be purged. So Enclave Enforcers, along with robot hoards, cleansed The Boneyard from the ground, from the sky, and from the sea as they scoured throughout the city; none were spared, as when the next day rose, The Boneyard had become a mass grave, along with its name being changed back to Los Angeles.

But under Navarro, The Enclave continued a project that was being worked on before The Oil Rig was destroyed: cloning. Batches of clones that were based on the genetic material of men and women long dead alongside baseline clones that could be used as soldiers.

The Mojave Chapter tried to attack The Enclave, but due to their low numbers and The Enclave's recruitment of former Brotherhood of Steel members, they quickly lost, and The Mojave, along with most of Arizona, fell under The Enclave's shadow.

Nevada and Utah were the next two states to fall. The states were always in constant war, and when the DIA started false-flag operations, it only got worse. No one had the strength or coordination to put up a defense against the slowly growing hoard of the enclave. Once more, a shadow grew over the west coast of America.

Oregon and Washington fell after The Washington Brotherhood threw its hat in the ring, and while The Immortal stood tall with his army of Black Paladins, The Enclave stood taller as Power Armor met Power Armor and monster met monster in a bloody battle.

But The Washington Brotherhood failed, and when The Immortal was thrown into the machine he praised after being defeated in melee combat by General Song. His allies knew that they couldn't stand against The Enclave, especially when The Enclave built a Navy stronger than even America's Pre-War Navy and started invading from the seas.

Then the entirety of the Northern United States fell into The Enclave's shadow, many not wanting to fight and simply laying down their arms and surrendering to The Enclave's might, and when The Enclave reunited with The Chicago Enclave and their puppet in Montana, it spelled doom for everyone.

More and more machines came, more and more clones were made, and more and more fanatics were born who learned from propaganda that America is theirs and no one else's. No one could stand against the enclave, but there was hope, even if the hope came from extraterrestrials.

Aliens descended from the skies and started to rage war against The Enclave, but to their and the remaining mutants dismay, The Enclave were prepared and started to push back against The Aliens, proving that not even they can stop the shadow that was clawing its way across America.
More and more states fell to The Shadow as The Enclave got more advanced.

Where they could not build stronger armor and weapons, they started building a stronger human race with implants and genetic modification that truly created a gap between humans and mutants.

The Midwest brotherhood tried and fought hard, holding back The Enclave for as long as they could, but while they fought against The Enclave in the west, they were surprised by The Enclave in the east.

The East suffered less than the West, but even then, it still suffered. Under the guise of Eden and General Ward, with help from two agents that had beaten down two brotherhood chapters and gathered more advanced technology, no one could beat them.

West met East as the Enclave reunited, and finally, all of North America itself fell under a shadow...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281 32 16
The same universe as Joys of the mundane and Phantom of Regret. What happened to Shadow After the Metarex War? What happened to the Chaos Emeralds? A...
41.8K 608 11
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** "War... War never changes." The world has seen many technological advances since...
28.5K 1K 41
This is the not-so-ancient tale of how Fleetway the Hedgehog and Mephiles the Dark meet. Find out how their lives REALLY started. This story links wi...
62.3K 983 32
a high omnipotent being who's seen movies and tv shows along with comics lately become stale,boring down right aweful,terrible and decides he had eno...