Alex and Henry's love story

By LeslyLarios8

Alex and Henry had to keep their love in secret. They told the world that they ended but never did. Do you th... More

Autor note:
Trip to London:
Jealous:
Jealous part two:
Life without Henry:
Life without Alex:
Trip to Teaxs:
Trip to Teaxs Part two:
Trip to Teaxs Part Three:
Hell:
Author Note
Love:
New Years Party:
New Years:
Life behind the curtain:
Crazy in love:
Royal Dinner:
Royal Dinner part two:
New start:
Author's note:

Love makes you crazy:

76 2 4
By LeslyLarios8

Once we came back from dropping Henry, Bea and Philip at the airport. We come back home and cleaned up a bit and get dressed for the meeting. While I get ready I decided to call Henry.
Henry: miss me already?
Alex: yes
Henry: hi love, how are you?
Alex: I don't know I am about to go to a meeting soon.
Henry: oh okay, we'll be safe alright
Alex: thank you darling, how are you doing?
Henry: I am hanging in there
Alex: call me if you need anything
Henry: I will.
Alex: have you ate?
Henry: no.
Alex: Henry make sure to eat. I will text Philip and Bea to make sure you eat
Henry: okay, make sure to eat as well. Don't get caught up with work Mr. Claremont Diaz
Alex: I won't Mr. Fox I promise
Henry: Alexxxx
Alex: what
Henry: nothing
Alex: I know you like it
Henry: stopppp
Alex: alright well I have to go sadly. I love you and I will call you later
Henry: Okayy bye be safe.
Alex: bye love, love you and thank you
Henry: love you more
Alex: think that up for debate
"ALEX, JUNE HURRY" mom yells I run down and June following behind. We all walk to the car and start driving, "I know it will be boring but please try to out a happy face" she suggests we nod. June comes closer and whispers something in my ear "is that Henry's ring?" She asks I look down and smile at myself "yeah" I wink. "When did you have it?" She ask "I been having it, before we got leaked" I say and she nods "and what does he have that's yours?" She asks "my hoodies" I laugh she shakes her head and grabs my wrist "IS THAT A PERMANENT BRACELET" she yells "god June shut up" I say "you and who?" She asks "Henry" I say "NO FUCKING WAY YOU CAN GET SOME WITH HENRY AND NOT ME" she pouts "June he had a bad night and I wanted him to have a good day, and he got really happy once we saw the place I couldn't say no" I say "god your in love" she scoffs I smile "of course I am. I love his royal highness" I smile "I have a prince too and soon or he king" she winks "alright but my Henry is better" I smirk "I will admit Henry is amazing" she says "DUHHH" I yell "but my Philip is better" she smirks and I roll my eyes "okay love birds were here" mom says, we turn to look at her and laugh before we get out.

I get out first and open the door for mom and June, "hey just a quick heads up Miguel is here" she whispers I sigh and wrap my arms in their's. They take pictures and we walk in, we go to the meeting room. Me and June sit next to mom. "Hello, Miss. President" a man speaks "hello, good morning. What do we have here?" She asks "well we have some good idea that could help you more" he says and she nods for him to continue "which is?" She asks "well we can do a parade for people who had to go through um Sexual Assault or have Self Harm" he says mom softens. She looks at me "go on" I say "not many people do that, but these people are important. Who have been though sexual assault and abuse or who have self harmed. It will really help you out" he says "No fuck if it will help me out or not.
These people who have deal with it deserve to let people here their voice because we care not because I want to help my campaign more" she snaps "I understand ma'am" he says Miguel joins in "ma'am don't you think that maybe this is a stupid idea?" He asks I snap at him myself. "How is this stupid? People who have deal with Self harm and Sexual Assault should be heard. This is there month, and they will be heard" I yell mom holds my hand tight "Alex calm down honey" she says "mom how could I calm down. He is saying this is not important" I yell. "And I am on the same page.
But you need to calm down, June take him out please" she says I get up and walk out myself June follows after me. "Calm down Alex" she rubs my arm up and down I sigh hard "I can't. All I think about when they talk about that is Henry and Bea" I say tears rolling down my face. she hugs me "Alex I get your trying to do this so they feel heard but you can't fix it" she says "they were scared, they were alone. They didn't have a fucking brother at the time, THEY WERE FUCKING ALONE JUNE ALONE" I cry.
"Alex you can't fix that" she says "I know I can't but I want them to know they have someone who cares" I cry "and you do. But they aren't little" she says I pull away "you don't understand JUNE! My boyfriend was sexual assault many fucking time and self harmed because of those asshole and BECAUSE OF HIS GRANDPA BEA WAS FUCKING RAPED" I yell her eyes water "and your telling me to calm down? How can I clam down if all I think about it how scared there eyes looked and how bad they tried to call for help but wouldn't budge. BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T YELL OR TALK. AND THERE FUCKING MOM OR BROTHER WAS THERE FOR THEM" I scream "ALEX DONT BLAME PHILIP HE WAS TRYING TO MAKE THERE GRANDPA PROUD" she yells back "fuck there grandpa. When he heard about it  HE FUCKING LAUGHED JUNE HE LAUGHED WITH HIS FUCKING GRANDPA AND YOUR TELLING ME NOT TO BLAME HIM" I say she freezes. I sit on a chair my hands in my hair and cry she comes up to me and sit in front of me hands on my knees "Alex I am sorry Philip wasn't the best brother. But he is trying, you guys don't understand Philip like I do" she says "I know that. But you guys don't know Henry like I do, you guys don't know shit" I say and I sigh she pulls me in a hug I hold her tight "I am sorry I did mean to yell" I whisper "it's okay you lash out when it comes to Henry's health and no one will understand what truly happens between you both" she whispers back.
After a while we go back to the meeting room mom looks at me and she softens. The rest of them look confused, "we're do it son, let's have these people be heard" she smiles and I feel my tears roll down my face again.
She mouths for Henry and more tears roll down my face. Mom hugs me "for Henry and Bea baby" she kisses my temple "how do we do this ma'am?" The man asks "March is Self Harm month, is that okay sir?" He asks I get up "it doesn't matter, both of these things are big events, and I want them to share their stories because they matter" I say he nods again Miguel smirks at me "I love how you want everyone to feel heard" he smirks "I am doing this because one of these people matter and two because I am doing this for someone who I love" I say. We spend the rest of the meeting talking and planning the whole parade we don't get done till 4:30. "I am starving" mom moans "let's go eat?" I say and she nods, I drive to the closes restaurant. We get there in 15 minutes, we wait  other 16 minutes to get sited I pull out my phone and text Philip
Alex:
Can you tell Henry to text me back?!? 😒But how are you? 🤨🤯
Philip:
Will do and I am good mate how are you? 😂🤨
Alex:
Thank you 🙏 and I am alright

Alex: why DONT YOU ANSWER ME 😔

Henry :
I am sorry, I am with Philip and Bea so I wasn't on my phone. ☹️

Alex:
Henry I missed you. 😭

Henry:
I know I am sorry, we're at a cafe so I put my phone on silent ☹️

Alex:
Alright. Be safe okay and have fun, Love you.

Henry:
I will, and love you more. Have you ate? 🤨

Alex:
Well not yet I just got out of the meeting but we're about too

Henry:
Ah okay.

Alex:
Yup. Be home soon I miss you

Henry:
Can't make promises 🤷‍♀️

Alex:
What why? 😒

Henry:
Bea is busy talking to lover 😏

Alex:
BEA HAS A BOYFRIEND?!?!

Henry:
Well they are talking 🤷‍♀️

Alex:
WHAT AND SHE DIDNT TELL ME 😞

Henry:
Alex you weren't paying attention to anyone this weekend 🤦🏻‍♀️

Alex:
Yeah I was busy fucking and leave marks all over that amazing body of yours 😏

Henry:
ALEX STOPPP 😭

Alex:
Can't 😏

Henry:
Oh god 😭

Alex:
Can't wait to see you again

Henry:
Philip told you about the royal dinner?

Alex:
Yeah my mom is invited. And well me and June will be joining her duhhhh 😂

Henry:
Okayy I will see you then 🙂

Alex:
Too long I need to see you now 😞

Henry:
See you in a bit 😒

Alex:
Fine I guess I will see you in two weeks 😞

Henry:
Can't wait to see baby 😱

Alex:
Me too 😏 make sure to eat later, okay.

Henry:
I will.

Alex:
Okay good, bye love you. Text me when your free 😘

Henry:
Will do
————————————————————————
I smile at my phone, mom looks at me "texting Henry?" She ask "yeah" I smile she nods. Are food comes and we dig in, "Alex June you guys are coming right?" She asks "where?" June questions?" "To the royal dinner" she says "oh yeah" she says "Alex?" She asks "of course I am! I have to make sure Henry is alright" I say "Alex, I love you guys both but Henry isn't a little kid honey" she says "mom I know that, he is 29 I know that but the last time he was in London his grandpa did something to him and I don't want it to happen again" I snap "I know honey but he is safe" she smiles "when he is with him no he is not" I say. She sighs and gives up on trying to convince me to stop babying Henry, which isn't the case. Henry has been though so much she doesn't even know about and no fucking way I will let it happen, my Henry will be safe with me. Because I love my Henry and as long as I live my Henry is safe in my arms.

We finish eat after 50 minute. We pay, and go back to The White House "good night babys" she kisses us both on the cheeks and walks away, I am about to go upstairs before June stops me "are you mad at me?" She ask I say no "use your mouth Alex Claremont Diaz" she snaps "No June I am not" I sigh "I thought you were" she says "no I was just frustrated" I say "why?" She gives me a sad face and pats the couch for me to sit next to her.
I smile and walk to the couch I flop on the couch "why were you frustrated" she ask rubbing my hair "you guys don't get it. Everyone think a baby my boyfriend when all I am doing is trying to protect him" I sigh deeply "Alex you love to go super far" she starts "and it's kind of worrying" she adds "how could I not worry when all he tells me is how bad his past is, and how bad his grandpa has hit him sense he was young. He never lived a good life, it was hell once his father died" I say, June looks at me "I know but you can't change that" she adds and rubs my hand up and down "I know I can't but I can help from it happening again" I add "and we will support you guys" she smiles "we could do everything by ourselves without people support and we would be fine" I sigh "I know. But it's late and I am going to bed and you should too" she smile and I nod. She kisses my temple and walks upstairs, I stay down for a bit and think. How bad would Henry's life would be if I wasn't there.
I go back to my room and walk straight to the bathroom and take a shower, a quick shower. Once I get out I get a call from Henry. My mood instantly changes HRH Prince Dickhead 💩 pop up on my phone.  my face goes from sad to the biggest smile, I answer and seeing his smile makes everything so easy.
Alex:
Yay you're back home.
Henry:
I am, Bea and Phi are here
Alex:
Hi guys
Bea:
HIII ALEX
Philip:
Hello Alex
Alex:
Hey Philip, hey Bug. Did Henry end up eating??
Philip:
Yes he ate a sandwich
Akex:
Oh okay good. And BEA WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU WERE SEEING SOMEONE
Bea:
Sorry, but I promise once you come to London I will show you him
Alex:
Okayy
"Hen we're heading to bed, good night Hen. Good night Alex" Philip yells at the end of the line  "good night" I  screams over the phone "night Hen night Alex" Bea says "night Bug" i yells again.
Alex:
So me and you?
Henry:
Me and you, what did you do today other than the meeting?
Alex:
Uhh missed you like crazy
Henry:
Stop don't make me blush
Alex:
I mean that really all we went to the meeting, went for dinner and come back to The White House, how about you?
Henry:
Fight with grandpa, clean up a bit. And go out
Alex:
Hen please tell me if you need me to go to London for a few days
Henry:
No it's best for you to stay in DC I don't want him to do anything to you
Alex:
He won't.
Henry:
He can do anything
Alex:
Not to me much less if it has to do with you. No way in fucking hell would I let him touch you again
Henry:
Thank love. And just to say for the royal dinner he uh has me a date
Alex:
HENRY YOU BETTER NOT BE WITH THAT FUCKING DATE
Henry:
I am not and don't plan on it
Alex:
I am your only date.
Henry:
Yes Alex you're my only date.
I smile and nod. We spend the rest of the night talking and laughing, I didn't mind to tell Henry cause he will agree with them that he is ruining my life but he didn't. He saved me, he just never knew it. We fall asleep mid conversation, Henry falls asleep first I take a picture and go to bed myself.
It's 5:20 when I wake up, and Henry had already hang up the call but send me a text. I smile reading it
*the text*
Henry:
Hi love, good morning. You will see this once you wake up, make sure to eat and not over work yourself. Love you and have the best day, miss you and love you ❤️
Move my thumbs fast and I reply.
Alex:
Morning love, just woke up. Thank you and I won't, make sure to eat as well and be safe. Can't wait to see you and hug you very soon❤️ love your royal highness 💩
I send back.
Henry:
I will and love you more. And thanks Alexander ❤️
I smile and get up from bed. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth, I don't have or go into office till 10:30 so I get dressed in some workout clothes and head to the gym. I run for 30 minutes then do arm and leg day for 40 minutes each work out. Once I get done my mom calls me for breakfast, I go to the dining room and sit down "morning baby" she says "morning" I say June looks up and smiles "morning bug" I say she smiles "morning Alex" she smiles again. I nod and sit down "so what did you guys do last night?" She ask "read" June says "talk to Henry" I add and she nods "and what are your guys plans today?" She smiles "probably work and write for a bit. You Alex?" June asks "mostly work I missed a lot of work days" I say "and how about you mom?" I add "well I have a meeting and then at 2 I have to get on a call with your father" she sighs me and June stare at each other "what for?" We asks "no clue he just asked me to do it" she sighs and we nod. We stay quiet until we finish, once I finish I get up and head to my room to start getting dressed it's 9:32 so I have a bit of time.
I go to my room and take a shower and get dressed. Once I finish getting dressed I head to my office. I was in a meeting with my mom. So now it was 12:40. I look at a few papers that need my signature, I sign a few and don't sign the others. Don't fit in our campaign. I a few more till I hear a knock on my door "come in" I yell it's June and Nora "hey! It's been a while" I say getting and hugging her "yes Pez just has me exhausted" she laughs "I will be back for a bit and leave before the Royal Dinner" she pouts "so your not coming?" I ask and she shakes her head "June yells me you have a plan to propose" she smirks "JUNE" I yell "sorry" June giggles I shake my head and smile. "So?" Nora adds "yes I had a plan" I smile "which is?" Nora smiles and claps "I was going to take him to the beach" I start "and well propose there" I say "but you have never took him on a beach" Nora says I roll my eyes "I want to, hopefully when he comes I am going to take him to a beach here" I smirk "don't you guys own a beach?" Nora asks "no?" I question "oh that's Pez never mind" she laughs. "Hey but don't do it when I am gone" she threatens. We talk more till they leave and go for lunch. They asked me to go but I had thing to do.
"ALEX SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU" I hear someone yell "Alright bring them in" I yell back. A few seconds later Miguel comes in I sigh "how can I help you Miguel?" I ask he smirks and locks the door "what are you doing?" I say "something a should've done a long time ago" he smirks he goes up to me and try to sit on my lap I get up fast "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yell "fuck Alex you act like you don't like it" he smirks "no I fucking don't" I yell "come on leave Henry and be with me" he says "NO" I yell he smirks and walks to me hands running down my chest. They move to my pants and that's were I back up. "Don't you like that?" He smirks "no I never did" I yell "it was a fucking one night stand. I am over that shit" I yell again "but I am not I want for myself. You should be mine not Henry's" he yells. I scoff in his face "please you will never be able to be Henry. Henry is fucking better than you always has been." I yell back. "Please your just saying that, you know I do better then him" Miguel smirks I laugh "please you do better. No Henry is something you will never be" I yell "he is that good?" Miguel question "yes he is that fucking good it's hard to hold back sometimes" I say he rolls his eyes "how can you want that depressed little shit when you can have me" he laughs I slap him hard, I have hit man who had nasty shit to say about Henry and no one hated me for it. They all supported me and agreed how nasty that shit is "DONT YOU EVER TALK ABOUT HENRY THAT WAY AGAIN YOU FUCKING HEAR ME" I say I pull him up by the collar and go open the door and throw him out. I sigh and say to myself why can't people just leave me the fuck alone, I sigh again. I stay in the office for the rest of the day, I order food up here so I can work, and call Henry as well.
Alex:
Hello baby how was your day? How are Bea and Philip doing?
Henry:
Boring. And they are doing good
Alex:
That's good, and how are you?
Henry:
I am alright, you? You seem tired
Alex:
Long day
Henry:
Want to talk about it?
Alex:
No you have other things to worry about.
Henry:
Alex you know you mean the most to me, what's wrong?
Alex:
Miguel came by. He uh tried to you know do shit to me and stuff and then talked shit about you.
Henry:
Are you okay?
Alex:
Yeah. Just wished he would've left us alone.
Henry:
Well that's not very nice is it.
Alex:
Well then he should keep your name out f his mouth
Henry:
Your crazy
Alex:
For you.
Henry:
Stop don't make me blush, and have you ate dear?
Alex:
Yes, have you?
Henry:
Yes.
Alex:
what did you eat?
Henry:
Uh a burger and fries
Alex:
Ugh lucky
————————————————————————
We talk a bit more. Till I go to my room a little later. Mom and June are at the dining room "will you join us for dinner?" Mom asks "I already ate. I had to much work to do so I order in" I said "night" I add and go to my room. I brush my teeth, and head to bed.
———————————————————————
And this is it for this chapter I do hope you guys like it, and I just wanted to to put that in there. I am pretty sure it was last month but it still felt right to talk about. Hope you all have a good day by love you ❤️‍🩹 and thank you all for the reads truly appreciate it 🩷

Can I just say I have no clue what happens to my pictures. I put the on but they always take off 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 2K 23
Ethan and Alex used to be inseparable, no matter what life threw at them they told each other they would get through it. After Ethan did the unimagin...
22.9K 566 29
There is nothing we hoped for rather than Domestic Alex and Henry. But no one says that it would always be sunshine and rainbow. What happened if som...
3.5K 301 13
Have you ever loved somebody in secret that it eventually hurts you too much? Have you ever wanted to just tell them how you feel but the consequence...
Drown By Anonymous

Teen Fiction

111K 3.9K 21
HELLO! THANKS FOR CLICKING ON THIS STORY. BUT I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS VERY OLD AND KIND OF CRINGEY. I HAVE BETTER ONES PUBLISHED...