๐Ÿ”ฅ PLAYING WITH FIRE ๐Ÿ”ฅ

By JazMonroes

Diamond Jones gets hired to work at big advertising company ran & owned by Roman Peters (Johnny Depp) . He is... More

1. Meet Roman Peters
2. Meet Diamond Jones
3. Diamond meets Roman
4. Man-eater
5. Let me take you out to dinner
6. Catching Feelings
7. Fire & Desire
8. Jealous Ex Lovers
9. He's dangerous!!
10. Can't Let Go!!
11. Amanda confronts Roman
12. Becoming a Daddy!
13. When Danger Strikes!
15. Be Mines Forever!
16. Drama
17. Wedding Bells & Baby Romeo
18.Trouble
19. Trouble Part 2
20.If loving you is wrong,I don't wanna be right!
21.Drama & The Company Banquet
22. Roman faces Julio!!
23.Love in Aspen!
24. Our Biggest Argument
25. Intimacy, Calm Before the Storm
26.Lies, & Secrets Exposed
27.The Investigation
28. The little Cries
29. Julio's Body is Discovered
30. The Biggest Decision of My Life
31. A Fresh Start
32. Trying to Find Happiness
33.Arguements & A fancy Dinner
34. Jasmine Comes to Visit
35. Stay With Me
36. Dangerous Company
37. The Monster
38.Walking Away
39. Let's Stay Together
40. Sins Of The Husband
41. Ryan's Birth & Drama
42. The Last Straw or Not?
43. Making Ammends
44. Diamond Meets Alana
Note from author
45. Terror
46. Roman's Revenge
47. Roman's Revenge pt 2.
48. Life After
49. Masquerade Ball
50. Our Last Blessing/Trouble
51. Roman's Change Of Heart
53. Family Fun

14. Meeting my Mama

3 2 0
By JazMonroes

Diamond's POV: The next morning, we were heading to Arkansas to see my mama. We took Roman's private jet. I didn't even know he owned one. I was so ready to see my mama. I haven't seen her in months. Roman was excited to meet her too. We finally arrived in Arkansas. Roman rented us a car and we headed to my Mama's house . We finally got there. I was so nervous, the last time I saw my mama, I didn't have this pudge, she already knew about the baby but it felt weird. My mom was standing outside waiting when we pulled up. I jumped out of the car and ran too her. She hugged & kissed me. Then she touched my stomach. Roman was smiling.

Mrs. Jones: oh my goodness, my babygirl I've missed you!

Me: me too mama. So much

Mrs. Jones: and look at the little bun, someone's been busy.

I looked guilty & ashamed.

Me: I'm sorry mama.

Mrs. Jones: don't be honey, it's okay you're a grown woman . Where's your mister at?

Me: he's getting the bags.

Mrs. Jones: I can't wait to meet him. Let's go inside. Get you off your feet.

We went inside and sat down. Roman came in afterwards.

Me: mama this is Roman Peters.

Roman: nice too meet you ma'am. He hugged her and kissed her cheek. My mama just stared at him. It's like she saw a ghost .

Me: mama are you okay?

Mrs. Jones: yes honey, I'm fine. Did you say Peters?

Roman: yes ma'am.

She looked at him again.

Mrs. Jones: you look familiar. I've seen your face before, was your dad's name Ivan Peters?

Roman looked worried.

Roman: yes, that was my father.

I was very confused.

Me: wait mama you knew his daddy.

Mrs. Jones: yes, I used to date him before I met your father. Roman you look alot like he did when we dated , I mean identical that's why it scared me.

Roman: I didn't know ma'am I'm sorry.

Mrs. Jones: don't be sorry hun. You could've have known , it was way before you and Diamond's time.

Me: why did you stop dating him?

She looked kind of worried & nervous

Mrs. Jones: different worlds.

I felt sick. Omg what if Roman's dad used to do the same shit that Roman is doing? I wonder is that why my mama stopped seeing him?

Mrs. Jones: well you guys get comfortable I'm going to check on dinner.

She went into the kitchen. Me & Roman were on the couch.

Roman: wow babe, I had no idea.

Me: me either.

Roman: I mean I could see why he did date her she's beautiful & so nice just like you.

I smiled. He kissed my forehead. We ate dinner, laughed, & caught up. Roman had to get back to L.A. to handle work but I stayed with my mama. Me and her was taking that afternoon.

Mama: honey, you be careful with Roman.

Me: I am mom.

Mama: no seriously, his dad was a dangerous man. He was sweet too me, he owned a business but he had a dark side and I can tell that Roman has followed his foot steps. Diamond you be careful. You promise me that if it gets too rough. You will run?

Me: I promise mama. Did you love his dad?

Mama: yes I did. I was a year younger than you are. He was so gorgeous. I met him while I was on my internship in California. He was so charming. He proposed, I declined. I couldn't deal with the dark side of his life. He tried to get me back for 2 years then I heard he had met Roman's mother, Evelyn and they had gotten married. Be careful Diamond, protect you & your baby. I can't tell you what to do, but make sure you make wise choices. It's not just you anymore, you have a little person to take care of now. When I dated his daddy, I was definitely playing with fire.

Me: yes ma'am. I'll be careful.

I knew my mama was right. I loved Roman, I didn't care. I wasn't ready to give him up. I stayed with my mom for two more days then I went back home. Roman had sent his private jet to come get me, when I got on , there he was . I kissed him.

Roman: baby did you enjoy your stay?

Me: yes I did.

Roman: good to hear. I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer. I had to handle some business. I found out who those fuckin jerks was who shot at us.

Me: omg Roman you didn't...

Roman: no baby, I swear.

Me: Roman tell me about your dad? You never talk about him.

He looked at me .

Roman: later baby I promise.

We made it back to California. I got sick from the jet ride. I threw up. I took a nap. When I woke up Roman was sitting in front of the fireplace drinking. I walked over too him.

Roman: diamond , baby come sit on my lap. I sat on his lap.

Me: babe are you okay?

Roman: yes, you asked me about my dad earlier. I'll tell you. My dad was a monster. He was dangerous. Far worse than me. He was never cruel to me or my mom but I saw him be very cruel to others. He used to be the owner of the company before he died. He was into the same shit that I am. That's where I got it from. He's the reason why I am the way that I am. He taught me everything. My mom couldn't stand it. He told me about a woman he was in love with before he met my mother. I had no idea it was your mom. He was so in love with her. He called her cherry pie. I feel the same way about you.

Me: wow. I'm speechless.

Roman: I know babe, but it's all true. I love you Diamond. I want you too be my wife. Real soon, I just hope that you don't run from me like your mom did my dad. It would hurt too bad. Promise me that you won't leave me?

I stared at him. I knew that once I said those words I could never take them back, he wouldn't let me.

Me: I promise Roman. He smiled. So did I . He kissed me. We went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 756 49
A bunch of one-shot girlxgirl of you and Sabrina! I take requests, fluff (โค) Angst (๐Ÿ’”) smut (๐Ÿ’‹)
54.5M 388K 71
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
17.1K 861 27
*Book is being rewritten please bare with me as new chapters will be edited and published weekly* Intrigued by the dynamic world of sports medicine...
85.6K 6K 51
แžแŸ’แžšแžนแž˜แž‡แžถแž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž”แŸ’แžšแžปแžŸแžแŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แžŠแžถแž”แŸ‹แž˜แžทแž“แžฎแž˜แŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹ แžขแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แžปแžšแžŸแž˜แžถแž“แžขแŸ†แžŽแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แž›แžถแž€แŸ‹แž…แžผแž›แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แžขแž“แŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แŸแž”แžถแž“แž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แž„แžถแž™... แž•แŸ’แžŠแžพแž˜5.30.24โค๏ธ แž”แž‰แŸ’แž…แž”แŸ‹10.4.2024