°•I finally found you•°

By abichi0

The person who you once thought was your true love, betrayed you.(or did he?) Should you try to get your reve... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1- Sleepless nights💤
Chapter 3- He cares??
Chapter 4- Library studies
Chapter 5- Test day😭
Chapter 6- Icecream date
Chapter 7- The confession✨
Chapter 8- Feelings 💘
Chaptet 9- ✢Reunion✢
INTRODUCTION OF °Isaac°
Chapter 10- Secrets...
Chapter 10.5- A night to remember

Chapter 2- Tutor date??

14 5 0
By abichi0

I was confused and surprised by her text; knowing that she came in the top 4 in class. Even though I was a bit puzzled, I didnt want to miss the opportunity of tutoring Seori so I said yes.
*TEXT*
Levi: Hm? Why
Seori: Welll, Im having trouble with science and I know your the top stidentt in class sooo
Levi: you want me to tutor you?
Seori: yessss
Levi: Aight, when?
Seori: Now.

*IRL*

Huh?! She wants me to tutor her now???
I was extremely flustered and nervous since I knew damn well I wasnt ready, plus I had friends over! but I knew I wasnt ganna pass up on this opportunity so I decided to kick my friends out cause I know if they found out I had a crush, they'll tease me till the day I die. Literally.

I went back to the room where I left them and I told them I had something to do right now, so they had to leave. I said my goodbyes and ran to my bedroom and got ready ro call her.
Once I got ready, I texted her back.

*TEXT*

Levi:Sure
U rdy now?
Seori: Yup, ready when u are

Once she confirmed she was ready for tutoring, I hesitated before I quickly clicked the call button and waited for her to respond.

SEORI'S POV:

I rushed to the mirror to make sure I didn't have anything on my face and as soon as I sat on my bed, with my science books at the side, my phone rang.
It was Levi. It took me a minute or so before I clicked the answer button nervously.
As soon as I joined his call, I saw Levi, in a tight shirt as he put on his golden, round glasses.
I looked away, flustered. I was so glad my camera was off cause he would have been able to see my flustered face.

Levi: "You there?"
Seori: "Uh yeah"
Levi: "You ready?"
Seori: "Yup"
Levi: "Before we start, can you...turn on your camera?"
Seori: "hm? Why"
Levi: "Uh I- well no reason but-"
Seori: "Okay"
Levi:"Huh?"
Seori: "I'll turn on my camera. "

I checked in the mirror beside me one more time to make sure I looked good and turned on my camera.

Seori: "Better?"

LEVI'S POV:

As soon as she turned her camera on, the first thing I saw was her beautiful afro and her cropped tank top, She. was. majestic. Like a real life Goddess. I literally melted as soon as I saw her. I couldn't stop staring at her through my phone screen.

Seori:"Levi, you good?", she said with a confused look on her face.

As soon as she called my name, I snapped out of my trance and looked away shyly.
Levi: "Yeah-"
Seori: "You sure? Cause I called you like five times-"
Levi:"I'm fine.", I said blushing intensely.
Seori:"Well alright then"

Looking back at the phone screen, trying not to blush again from seeing her beauty, I asked once again..

Levi: "Y-you ready now?"
Seori: "Yup!", she says as a soft smile plasters against her face.

I nod in response and began to do what a tutor does best; teach.

SEORI'S POV:

It was a few hours later and it was now 11 pm. I began to get a bit tired and without realizing, I yawned.

Levi:"Sleepy?"

I looked at him through my phone confused until, I realized what I just did.

Seori:"Oh...yeah"
Levi: "Aight then, we'll wrap up this session today since I want you to get better rest today than you did last night."

I blush, remembering what he told me earlier on today. Something along the lines of asking me not to sleep late again.
Thinking about it made me laugh without realizing.

Levi:".....cute...."

I paused.
"Did I hear that correctly? Or did I just imagine that?", I thought.
Levi, apparently realizing what he said began to panic; blushing uncontrollably. Saying stuff like, "I-I didn't mean to say that out loud" and "Did that...uh sound weird? Sorry...".
I was so amazed by how he was acting.
In an effort to calm him down; I said thank you.
Just as planned, he finally stopped panicking and went silent; still blushing tho.

Levi:"I-uh your welcome",he said looking away.

A sudden tension, filled the air as we looked at each other through the screen. I realized how quiet it was, which made me a bit nervous so I tried to break the awkwardness, but he beat me to it.

Levi:"Well uhm....I'll see you tomorrow at school right?"
Seori:"uh yeah"
Levi:"Well then see yuh", he says waving at the camera.

Still blushing, I waved back and ended the call.
As soon as the call ended and threw my phone across the bed once again and buried my face in my white fluffy pillow, rethinking all the decisions I made during the phone call.
My face began to overheat, remembering the tension that we had not even 5 minutes ago.
I'm so lucky that Im black because, I was still blushing like crazy😭.
I hoped that I hadn't said anything embarrassing during the tutoring session with him. Before I could torture myself any longer with my overthinking; my phone notification went off.

"Huh?", I thought.

Curious abt what it might be, I grabbed my phone from across the bed and opened it.
'huh? a text from Levi', I thought.

Remembering all the past events that occurred between us, I blushed even more. Certain that nothing he can say now, would make my face more redder(girl ik im black but shush), I opened his chat.

*TEXT*

Levi: dont go to sleep late again →⁠_⁠→
Sweet dreams, gnn
<3

Seeing his message and the lil heart he sent at the bottom, I nearly died and floated to Heaven.
Surely he couldn't get any cuter than this right?? Because if he did, I'd probably forget how to breathe at this point.
I took a deep breath and sent him a goodnight sticker, that said "Sweet dreams to u too" and a heart.

Trying not to ponder on his text any longer, I watched a few instagram reels and went to bed.

______________________________________

*°AUTHOR'S NOTE°*
Hope yall are enjoying this story so far!!
Don't forget to comment your opinions on the story😋
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 50 33
There are some things so horrible that we can't even think about it. Things that happen in the past. You bury them deep so no one will ever possibly...
311 55 42
Sip on some coffee and enjoy ? For those who want quick drama
69 10 11
What happens when a boy and a girl with secrets hiding in their blood and start to fall fall in love in each other? Find out now!
4.2K 1.7K 56
Eleanor had it all. She came from a powerful family, held money, a title. Now she has lost it to no fault of hers. It seemed she couldn't lose anythi...