The Two Crowns || Seungjin

By kp0p_1ovxr97

Kim Seungmin; a young prince from the Kingdom of Lucerna. Hwang Hyunjin; also a young prince, but an heir, a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 7

58 3 0
By kp0p_1ovxr97

3RD PERSON POV:

After being freed from Seungmin's hand, Jeongin backed up to the door and saw Hyunjin; the Atran Prince, now standing next to Seungmin. What was once an expression of shock on Jeongin's face soon turned into a playful smirk.

"Ohooo~, Seungmin hyung...are you having an affair with the Atran Prince~?", he asked, his eye brows rising up in curiosity.

"NO."

"You can call it that."

Jeongin rolled his eyes, he crossed his arms and basically gathered all the information to formulate a conclusion on the situation he had just witnessed.

"Well, from what I've seen so far- while Prince Hyunjin's royal advisor was searching for him...he was actually in your room doing God knows what with you!" , the boy said.

"God Jeongin! You're making it sound so weird-", before Seungmin could protest any further-

"Actually, we were in the middle of something important. Jeongin was it?", Hyunjin interrupted as he placed his hand over Seungmin's shoulder.

The servant boy nodded.

"Well, from what I've heard- Chan's looking for me, and it seems like you find him attractive, hm?"

Seungmin turned his head to look at Hyunjin, clearly puzzled by what the latter was scheming.

"Hyunjin what-"

Before he could say any more, Hyunjin bent down close, perhaps a little too close to whisper something in the brunette's ear- "Shh...just trust me on this."

"Here's what's going to happen Jeongin, you promise to keep me and Seungmin a secret, and I won't tell Chan hyung that you like him.", Hyunjin smiled in triumph as he saw how Jeongin's eyes brightened in satisfaction.

"So you guys do have something going on! I knew it! And deal, I won't say a word."

"I SWEAR JEONGIN THERE'S NOTHING GOING-"

"I don't care anymore, Prince Hyunjin has already confirmed everything now and the deal is set. Soooo, I'll see ya'll lovebirds later!", Jeongin shouted before he opened the door walked out of Seungmin's room.

Silence...

Hyunjin took his hand off of Seungmin's shoulder and smiled.

"Who knew that such a reserved Prince can yell like that.", he laughed.

Seungmin now stood flabbergasted, his blood boiling.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!"

—————————————————

"Oh fuck Jisung..." Minho breathed heavily as he watched Jisung suck on the side of his length while pumping his lower shaft with his slender fingers.

After dinner, the two lovers just couldn't wait anymore.

Minho couldn't help but get even more impatient as he watched his lover work his tongue so seductively around him.

"Shit Ji, lay down on the bed for me baby.", Minho said as he pulled the other's head off from his dick.

Jisung's lips slipped off of Minho's cock as he obediently settled on the mattress while spreading his legs wide in the process, not being ashamed to give Minho a good view.

Minho got in between the boy's thighs before he stopped, he took a good minute to admire the sight before him. He soon lowered his head further right down to Jisung's crotch area.

Jisung gasped as he clutched Minho's hair, raising up the latter's face to lock eyes with him. "H-hyung, what are you doing..?", the boy asked innocently.

But before he could get a response, he felt a tongue lick right onto his wet hole. "Oh- hyung!", he moaned out.

"You did say I can eat some dessert after dinner.", Minho chuckled before inserting his tongue back into Jisung.

"Mmmh...J-just like that hyung...", Jisung moaned as he locked his legs around Minho's head, suffocating the older. But Minho was enjoying the tasty sensation.

And after a few minutes of Minho eating out, Jisung's breaths soon became heavier and his legs shakier.

"Minho- ah~! C-cumming-!", and with that- hot white semen squirted out of Jisung's cock, pooling on his stomach and spilling down his thighs.

Minho pulled his head away as he licked the fresh cum off his lips. "Damn, that was delicious.", he said. Jisung blushed hard as he covered his face bashfully from the blissful orgasm he'd just had.

But Minho was always one minute ahead of everything.

Without warning, he shoved his length into Jisung- causing the latter to release an agonizing scream, the boy was definitely not expecting the sudden intrusion right after his previous climax.

Minho stilled his hips deep into Jisung. "God you're so tight.", he groaned, but he didn't waste another second as he already began to thrust very slowly.

"Oh my god- faster hyung, p-please!" Jisung pleaded as he craved more of the sexual pleasure. He wrapped his legs around Minho's torso as his hands gripped onto to Minho's neck- pulling the older down to kiss him roughly but passionately.

"You sure darling?", Minho grunted as pulled his lips away from Jisung.

"Yes- just ruin me alre-AH!", Jisung yelped when he felt his lover snap his hips even deeper, deep enough to now finally hit his prostate in a constant speed and rate.

"O-oh god yes~! R-right there hyung! Don't stop!", words and cries flew out of Jisung's mouth as his vision got hazy with every passing second amongst the intense rapture. His loud moans and screams bounced off of every wall as he felt another orgasm soon arising in the pit of his stomach.

The older threw his head back while letting out heavy breaths and groans, his hand snaked up from Jisung's waist to his neck- he squeezed it tightly, with just enough force.

"My love- you're being so loud right now...You really like it when I just pound into you like this huh-?" , Minho growled as he looked down at Jisung's weak and submissive state.

"F-fuck...I love it so m-much hyung..", Jisung choked out as his eyes rolled back and tears streamed down his flushed face.

Minho always loved to see Jisung under him like this, but he had other plans for tonight. He let go of Jisung's neck and abruptly stopped his thrusts. He bent down to take uncover Jisung's face.

"W-why'd you stop..?" , Jisung asked.

Without an answer, Jisung was suddenly flipped over so that he was now straddled right on Minho's cock. This allowed Minho's dick to fill every crevice of Jisung's insides even better, Jisung moaned as he dropped his head and his face into the crook of the older's neck.

Minho laid himself down comfortably as his hands trailed up from his thighs to squeeze Jisung's plump ass.

"Ride me love." , he whispered.

Jisung's breath shuddered as he slowly lifted his weight up, and roughly slammed himself back down right onto Minho.

"S-shit.. Y-you're s-so big...", Jisung whimpered as he felt Minho's dick reach his prostate again easily in this position. He soon began to pick up a consistent rhythm as he bounced and rolled his hips eagerly on Minho's cock.

The boy collapsed onto his lover's toned body as he crashed their lips into messy and tongue-filled kisses while letting loud moans break through every few seconds.

Hot sexual tension and lust clouded the two lover's minds as that was their only focus at the moment.

"I'm c-close baby... you're doing so good right now..", Minho said as he cupped his baby's face and looked at Jisung's fucked out facial expression.

The boy's eyes were currently shut tight as saliva leaked out of his open and hanging mouth , his blue damp hair hung over his forehead and the beads of sweat glistened on his body.

The more Jisung kept riding, the more he felt a familiar knot formulate in his stomach.

"H-hyung...ah! I-I'm cumming! O-oh fuck~!", Jisung let out his last moan as he slammed down one last time, his hole clenching around Minho's cock while his own length released a trail of semen down his body.

The sight of Jisung cumming had directly sent Minho right to his own high as well.

"Fuck! Oh baby-!", and just like that, Minho clutched his hands tightly onto the younger's asscheeks as he released his final load into it along with a long moan too. The two lover's tried to catch their breaths as their semen mixed together on their sweaty bodies.

Jisung, who was still very weak while recovering from his two orgasms, collided his lips with Minho's once more.

"I-I love you hyung...haha...", the younger said, a soft laugh managing to escape his throat, despite the soreness from being so loud.

"I love you too baby, you did amazing as always.", Minho said as he kissed Jisung's temple.

"Now how about a shower beautiful?"

———————————————————————
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Long chapter, but surprise.

First smut chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 151 22
The angel and demon worlds has ever since kept it's distance until the time to pay for the sin of the ancient time has come. What will happen if 2 w...
40.3K 841 38
minho: Im inlove with your little brother. chan: you what?! hyunjin: omg what!! changbin: HAHAH I KNEW IT! HYUNJIN OWNS ME 20 BUCKS! han: you w-w...
138K 8K 65
AU Zombie Apocalypse In a world where zombies are around, Jisung and Minho follow the same path. Through hatred and love, will they end up finding th...