Kill me and I'll kill you - M...

By vikimerde

Mafia au Jisung finally have access to power, but he doesn't know much about that what it implies. Mostly whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Q and A
Epilogue
Answers

Chapter 35

3.3K 205 184
By vikimerde

In the van, they had decided to only take 3 members out of the 3 different gangs.

Like that, no need to have trust issues, they could monitor both Jisung and Hongjoong without risk.

Minho was sitting calmly, while Seungmin was helping Jisung wear his in-ear.

"Who do I kill ?" Jisung asked, looking at Minho with a smile

"No one" Minho deadpanned.

"Aw, whyyy ?" He pouted.

"Behave, Han" Minho narrowed his eyes.

"What if I don't ?" Jisung smirked "Last time I misbehaved, I liked the punishment"

Hongjoong looked between the two, amused.

"Then think about what could happen if you actually behave" Seungmin mocked.

"Well, yeah" Minho shrugged

"You'll fuck me again ?" Jisung asked, eyes shining once again.

"... No" Minho responded, embarassed

"Why not ?" He pouted

Seungmin shook his head, moving to Hongjoong to help him out.

"You're gonna make the boy cry" Wooyoung stated, chuckling.

"I wish he did" Jisung said, responding

"Han-" Minho scoffed "Can you not speak about that in front of our crews ?"

"I just want to know" He shrugged, taking his bulletproof jacket.

Not embarrassed, he took his hoodie off and showed off with his tank top.

"Damn" Hongjoong flirted "You're built as hell"

"I know right" He turned to him, showing off "Moving stuff in the farm to make traps helped me with this a shit ton"

"Silly" Seungmin muttered.

"Is that a scar ?" Wooyoung asked.

"Mmh" Jisung hummed, looking at his arm "It's a bunch of them"

"From what ?" He asked, curiously.

"Maybe eletric shocks" He thought for a moment, trying to remember "Or spiked chains... or something like that" He responded, smiling cutely.

"Oh" Wooyoung responded, weirded out.

Jisung shrugged, continuing.

As he started wearing his bulletproof jacket, he struggled attaching it on his back, groaning as he couldn't.

Hongjoong noticed, and stepped closer to help him out.

But Minho was quicker, pushing him swiftly out of the way again so he could attach Jisung's jacket by himself.

Jisung smiled to himself, the jacket actually not that hard to put on, but having Minho's hands on him enough to make his day.

He felt the boy's hands at his waist, and shrieked lightly as he got pulled back abruptly.

"I'll give you what I want if you behave, pretty" Minho whispered in his ear, before releasing his grip on him

"YAYY"

As Jisung and Hongjoong entered the weird mansion, they tried their best to pass by the darkest corridors, stepping in the lighter way possible.

There were people around in the mansion. Some working, others guarding. So it got common for the two to hide behind a wall a few times.

Seungmin was guiding them through the in-ears, and Minho did make a few directions from time to time, so much finding the office wasn't complicated.

Minho also had to nag Jisung a few times, almost threatening to put him on a leash next time he'll try to run out of nowhere.

Seungmin has been smart to deactivate all security cameras the mansion had, if not, Jisung would have ruined the missions a hundred times already.

Finally arriving in front of what seemed to be the leader's room, Hongjoong signed for Jisung to stay silent.

Hongjoong put an ear on the door, and pointed at Jisung the room beside.

"There must be their boss in there. Let's wait here until he leaves" Hongjoong whispered, closing the door of the room beside.

Jisung sighed, sitting and letting boredom engulf him.

"So... you want a hookup ?" Hongjoong asked, amused as he sat beside him.

"What's that ?" Jisung asked, tilting his head to the side

"Well... you said you wanted to get fucked by leaders ?" He asked, a bit weirded out. 

"Oh, right !" He smiled "Yeah, I've been wanting that"

"What if I'm interested ?" He asked, raising an eyebrow

"Mmh" He thought for a moment, before turning to Hongjoong "I'm good with Minho's dick for now" He responded, smiling.

"Aw, sad" Hongjoong said "Well, call me when you had enough of it" He smirked

"concentrate on the mission, will you?" Minho's firm voice resonated.

So they did.

Minutes later, Jisung expertedly opened the leader's locked room, and Hongjoong successfully entered the room, stealing back his dear papers.

He winked at Jisung, before walking in front of him.

The mission has been going perfectly, they could now leave the mansion.

Walking in the corridors, they stepped inside another room when sounds from the corridors could be heard. Jisung didn't mind at first, but got forced inside the room by Hongjoong.

He pouted as he fell to the floor, narrowing his eyes at the other, until they eventually could walk back in the corridors.

Jisung didn't have lots of fun, so he waddled slowly, annoyed.

Until he couldn't remember if Hongjoong had turned left or right.

And noticed his in-ear wasn't there, and most likely fell when he got pulled.

He scratched the back of his head, shrugging, and decided to walk in the other direction.

"Aaah, I'm exhausted" Hongjoong stated, entering the van and taking his jacket off.

"Where's Han ?!" Minho asked, frowning.

Hongjoong turned abruptly, frowning as he actually had no idea.

"I swear he was behind me 5 minutes ago" He defended, as shocked as they were.

"He hasn't been responding for a moment" Wooyoung stated.

"Fucking hell, this guy-" Minho scoffed

"I know someone who won't get dicked down tonight" Seungmin snickered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 550 17
Poor, broken Jisung is sold to a gang by his abusive father and before long, he finds his heart longing for the love of the 'mafia king' Lee Know, an...
450K 22.6K 70
"-Why do you always drink wine at parties?" "-That's how I count my members and signal them it's time to withdraw." Both Mafia and the police are af...
103K 2.5K 22
"Why are there so many of you? Is this a gangbang or some shit?!" Han Jisung is a average college school boy until one day he gets asked to join a g...
385K 12.5K 62
This fic is discontinued, you can find the rewrite on my profile. ------------------------- Hyunjin is an alpha whom has to take care of his brother...