Love Diaries ♡ | ♥♥ KIM TAEHY...

By heartxbeatzz

This is not a series but a compilation of short stories (ffs) ♡ Kim Taehyung Edition ♡ More

Loving Diaries ♡
Little Bit More For Love 💜
Part 2 🦋 Little Bit More For Love 💜
Part 3 🦋 Little Bit More For Love 💜
Our Sweet Love 🦋
Part 2 | Our Sweet Love 🦋
I'm Sorry
SURPRISE! 💘✨
Finding my first love 💖
Finding my first love 💖 PART 2 🍫

When he forgot my birthday 🎂

3 1 0
By heartxbeatzz

⚠️🚨|||WARNING!|||🚨⚠️

This story contains mature themes, sexual content, 18+ content. It is requested to all the readers below 18 to avoid reading it and also those who are uncomfortable can leave the story if they want. Do not spread hate, this content is created purely out for entertainment and is adult friendly. Smut content ahead! Beware! Do not try to steal or copy the content below. Ask permissions if in case inspired to write something similar. Thank you!

================================

It was just like a normal Sunday for Y/n just like any other day. Sundays were always special for her as she would always go for dates with her boyfriend Kim Taehyung. Both of them are 28 years old and are office colleagues. It was a special day today because it was her birthday and she doesn't treat it as a special day because it was ultimately a normal day. The same schedule of waking up, preparing breakfast, getting ready for dates. The only special thing that mattered for her was her being with her loved ones. Her parents arrived this morning as it was their lovely princess' birthday and it mattered to them. She woke up swiftly when her parents were already present in the room with the cake and candles. Few balloons float around the ceiling. And some confetti flew over as her sister popped it. She smiled at them and they wished her birthday. She never was interested in partying during birthdays. A small moment with her family on her birthday was enough for her. They were a simple family who had no interests for surprises or anything. Even Y/n had been skeptical about surprises. Though she loves surprises, but expecting anything wasn't. So it didn't mattered if anyone should surprise her or not. After her reunion with family on her special day and then again having the same schedule was what she thought for the day and things were actually going that way. All she was excited for was being with her family and then later going on a date with her boyfriend as usual.

Her mom prepared some seaweed soup for her and she drank it fully. She wasn't in a hurry but she was desperate to meet her boyfriend today because it was not only her birthday and she wanted to spend her day with him but also because he was on a business trip for a week and they haven't met since then. He was tired and they could barely talk on call due to the work schedule. Y/n was still a junior to him in terms of posting in work and so she wasn't in the business trip. Taehyung and Y/n are dating each other for almost 2 years now. Taehyung came back from the trip 2 days ago but due to travelling and fatigueness, he decided to take a break from the work.

TIME SKIP

She put the warm pink lipstick on her lips, sprayed some mist over her, wore her cute green flower-print dress with a wavy hair bangs. She wore her favourite white and golden sandals, took her purse and was all set. She waited for him outside the apartment as he texted he's parking his car in the garage. He arrived and Y/n smiled lovingly, seeing him after a week. He hugged her while smiling back. They stayed like that for a while but when she was about to let go the hug, he softly gripped her tigher so that she doesn't leave. She held him tigher and smiled shyly.
"I missed you." Both said together.
Just then, Y/n's sister came out and closed her eyes while still peeking from the small openings that she made with her hands.
"I didn't see anything." That led both of them to break the hug. While Taehyung chucked a bit and greeted her and Y/n looked everywhere else out of embarrassment. Y/n is an introvert by nature and even getting caught hugging was a big deal for her. So she got shy instantly when her sister saw them together in each other's arm. They bid goodbye to her and left for the date. While they sat on his car, Tae kept looking at her as she looked extra pretty today. Y/n could feel his stares on her and she gazed at him questionably. He took her hand in his and interwhined it. She laid her shoulder on him. Usually he would lay down his shoulder on her as she was his comfort place and he would get to smell her when he did so. He absolutely loved her smell. But today she was feeling special as it was her birthday and him being with her on this day made her feel special and somehow excited for having her birthday on this day. He had perhaps forgot that today was her birthday as he was equally excited to see her after days and that happiness was bigger than anything for him to look at the date and remember about an event.

They went to parks where they would find peace and solace with each other's company. It was definitely old style but they loved it anyway. The world suddenly becomes beautiful when you are in love and so for them it was and they absolutely loved watching families having fun in the park, couples having their moments perhaps planning their future together in their minds, the small pond filled with small fishes and shrimps, with the trees bearing fruits, Sakura all over as it was spring, the month of cherry blossoms. They absolutely loved that feeling of being in nature's lap with few people enjoying around, less crowds, few romantic moments and chats with each other. They were having their own moment too. They were discussing about the trees, the flowers, the lives of people and their journey from colleagues to lovers and with all the sweet talks of their life, they shared the most beautiful kiss. They were in their own ecstasy.

It was the meal time and Taehyung took her to a remote restaurant because the place was known by few, but the environment out there was perfect for couples like them. The perfect and romantic jazz music on the background creating a beautiful surrounding around them. The interior was itself a compliment. Taehyung wasn't getting bored while complimenting her beauty. She loved that because he was always genuine and true. At this point, she forgot she had her birthday that day and even Taehyung didn't remember anything about it. It was until a girl suddenly recognised Y/n and wished her birthday.
"OMG! Is that you Hon?" Said Mi-rae, Y/n's old friend whom she haven't met in a while. They hugged each other and talked for a while. Suddenly she remembers that it was her friend's birthday today and she decides to wish.
"Shit! I totally forgot. Isn't it your birthday today? Are you here to celebrate? Did I interrupted? Happy Birthday my dear."

It was at this moment when Taehyung's casual smile dropped and he realised. Soon they bid goodbye and they were already on the car. But this time Taehyung seemed lost and wasn't smiling. Y/n looked at him and got worried seeing him thinking about something.
"What happened Tae? Is something bothering you?"
"Nothing sweetheart, it's just my head is aching."
"Oh you should have told me earlier, we would have planned the date for some other day."
"It's just a minor headache hon, nothing to worry about and how can I miss meeting you today, specially when we are meeting after one week?"
Y/n gave him a side hug and they headed back home. Tae dropped her till the apartment. Y/n was about to enter by the door when he held her hand and gave her a small kiss on her lips. She smiled a little and finally entered back. Then she sighed as she realised he must be actually worried about something. She freshed up and was setting her bed to sleep still thinking why he must be worried. Then it clicked her about the incident in restaurant. She immediately took her phone and texted him, "I really enjoyed today, thanks to you hon. Love you... ❤️." They rarely confess their love to each other since it's not needed as they already know about each other's feelings. But she knew this simple text would make him feel better than before. He understands her too well and would instantly understand why she texted that. He looked at it and smiled a bit but then sighed again. Though he knows that she doesn't treat her birthday as a very important day, but he still wanted to make her feel that she matters to him a lot. So he decided to bake a cake and sneak in on her apartment as her parents' were home and it would be unpleasant to disturb them at this time.

Soon a knock was heard on Y/n's window. Meanwhile, Y/n wore her red cami dress which was comfortable for her. She had a lot of time before she would go to bed as she used to read books. Hearing a knock on the balcony door of her room, she frowned and kept the book on the table. It was also scaring her, but she decided to look anyway. She fearfully removed the curtains and saw Taehyung knocking on it. She got shocked at his presence and immediately opened the door for him.
"Wtf Tae, how did you came from this balcony door?"
" And what are you doing here right now?"

" I climbed up and... " He got cutted off by her as she worridly scolded him.
" Yah! If you had to come you could have just rung the doorbell. What's the need to climb up?"
" Your parents are home , I didn't wanted to disturb them. Also, what would they think of me if I come at this time."
" Gosh, you could have just called me. I would have opened the door for you without you ringing the doorbell."
" Oh fvck! I didn't thought about that."
" Aish pabo!" Y/n chucked.

He ran his hand over his head out of embarrassment and she breathed out a sigh of relief seeing him fine and not getting hurt while climbing.
"Anyways, why did you come here suddenly?"
He hugged her immediately mumbling lots of sorries.
" Please forgive me hon, I forgot your birthday."
"Ah so for that reason... It's okay hon. I'm not mad and being with you was enough for me. I need nothing more than that. You know that right?" She looked at him with loving eyes yet questioning him about it.
"But still I didn't remembered about it and didn't even wished you. It isn't right."
" It's okay baby, it's okay. I know you didn't forgot my birthday. You just forgot what's the date. It happens."
" I have something for you."
With that he went towards the balcony and brought the cake which he baked for her. It was little undercooked as he was hurrying up. But she still cut it. He spoke some beautiful words to her and also sang a special song for her and she had her eyes teary as she felt special. She felt why birthdays are meant to be special. His small efforts towards their relationship showed how much he loves her. She fed him the piece of cake and he fed her back. And she immediately hugged him while few drops fell off her eyes. He kept saying sweet words towards her and she kept hugging him. She was feeling sleepy so he took her in his arms and led her to the bed. He laid down beside her and she looked at him with a shy smile. Though they shared few lovely moments with each other but this was the first time they were sharing a bed. Y/n turned her back towards him out of shyness. He understood and he himself got shy. But then Y/n turned and looked towards him. She saw lots of love in his eyes for her. Even she shared the same feelings towards him through the eyes. Soon they found themselves kissing each other softly. The kiss filled with lots of love and admiration for each other. Lots of affection and love for each other. She held him by his name. They were still laying on the bed. Tae started moving his hands softly towards her back and giving her a soothing feeling as she was already overwhelmed because of the kiss. It was calming her down. Soon their feelings intensified and they kissed harder. If it was possible they would have stopped the time to have their moment for long time. He then slowly moved towards her neck. He started giving her soft wet kisses and open mouth kisses on her neck and jawline. He removed the strap of her dress for more exposure and she let him do whatever he wants as she trusted him more than herself. This wasn't planned, it just happened with the flow of emotions. He placed butterfly kisses on her shoulder and then gave her soft hickeys on her neck. It felt ticklish yet a bit painful at the same time. But she enjoyed what he was doing. She was loving his impact on her. The strap was annoying the hell out of her as it came in between the kisses that he placed on her shoulder. So she herself removed the entire strap from her. While Taehyung removed the other strap with his hand. He moved his hands around her exposed back softly giving her a soothing feeling once again as well as intensifying her hormones. Soon Taehyung hovered her and placed long kisses on her lips. He bobbed his nose with her, while caressing his cheek with hers, placing pecks in between all over her face. Suddenly he stopped and looked towards her. Y/n had her eyes closed but not feeling anymore touches, she opened her eyes and found him staring at her.
"Why did you stopped?"

"Are you really willing to level up our relationship to this extent? Are you ready Y/n? I'll stop this if you say me to."

" I trust you more than anything. I love you so much Tae. I know what I'm doing. If I give myself to you, I'll never regret it. I want us to become one even if it's this moment tonight."

With that Tae kissed her again and Y/n started unbottoning him. Soon he appeared half naked. While Y/n still had her cami top on without the straps supporting her shoulder. It losened up on its own as they were still kissing each other. So, she removed it entirely leaving her only on her bra and panty. Taehyung was still hesitant to remove it from her and so she herself took his hand and made him open her bra's hook. As soon as it opened, she threw it off exposing her naked upper body entirely in front of him. He indeed looked away at first but then she made him look at her. She placed a kiss on his lower lip and bit it lightly. She placed few light kisses over his neck. While slowly increasing the intense of the kisses, she held him close to her. She herself doesn't know how and when suddenly her shyness disappeared. It was as if she completely trusted Taehyung enough to not feel any ill about her being like that in front of him. He slowly looked towards her exposed body and he pressed her soft areas slowly. Feeling pleasure, he started sucking each of them slowly while making her moan. But he enjoyed it anyway. He was not ready to leave sucking anytime soon. But he did planted some kisses in between on her lips and neck. While Y/n gripped ok his hair and felt his body over hers. Now they couldn't control anymore. At this point, both turned lusty with pleasure. She started removing the belt of his pant. She slowly unzipped his pant exposing him in his underwear. Though she thought she wouldn't get shy but this time she did and hugged him tightly while turning her face sideways. He patted on her back assuring her it's fine. He slowly removed his underwear being completely naked in front of her. Y/n rubbed her hands over the scars on his back and losened up her own pant. He  quickly removed her pants from her and threw off their clothes somewhere out of the bed. Y/n had the urge to touch his popoli 🌝 and so she couldn't resist anymore and grabbed it instantly. He felt pleasure when she did that and let her touch for as long as she wanted and he kept groaning. This made him get a bxner and it bulged into a huge red banana. While he continued touching her cherries and sucked them. He soon f*ngered her without giving any warning, making her moan again. Till this point, the room filled with their moans, groans and skin slappings. He soon positioned himself to enter within her and he once looked towards her asking for permission once again. They both were too tired to answer but both wanted this to happen so she nodded giving him permission and he started entering within her slowly as it was both of their first time. Y/n cried with pain and held Taehyung's back tightly making scratches all over his back. Soon, Y/n started feeling pleasure so he kept grinding in her until she screamed his name. He too started enjoying it. So, he went in deeper and deeper. Finally, they reached the climax point and Y/n felt a knot on her stomach. She felt extremely pleasured. He went back a bit and again grinded towards the climax as he didn't wanted to c*m yet. After a while, he came all over her and she too released her juices all over his member. He fell on top of her being extremely tired but didn't took out the member yet. After resting in each other's arm for a while, he again started doing his job. He took out his member and again entered her. This time he went in rough as her screams increased but he wasn't planning to stop, neither she was going to stop him. In this way, they both ended up doing it a lot of times. Maybe they had atleast 3-4 rounds. Though it was paining, but Y/n loved it and she couldn't stop but ask for more from him. She gave her v*rgin*ty to him and he gave his to hers. Few blood drops fell over the bedsheet along with their mixed c*m over it. The rest of the time they slept like that, Tae being on top of Y/n.

It was morning time and Taehyung woke up with a groan being tired from the previous night's activity and also the sunrise falling over his face disturbing his beauty sleep. He woke up and saw the face of his love above whom he was sleeping. She looked extremely beautiful and lovely when she sleeps. He decided to block the sunrays that would potentially disturb her beauty sleep and placed his hand over her face, just a little above. He admired her until she woke up. She woke up with a heavy load on her body. She saw her as soon as she opened her eyes and immediately blushed remembering the last night's events. She hide her face on his shoulder but then groaned with pain as she realised he was still inside her. The whole night they slept while being within each other due to tiredness. She asked him to remove it and that's when he realised he was still inside her lol.
"Remove it from me!"
"HUH! OH NO! YEAH WAIT!"
"Ssh! Be quite, my parents might be awake."
Taehyung on his mind (Whole night we screamed and moaned, didn't they heard it already?) He took out his thing from her but neither of them were ready to get out of the bed. She cuddled him and slept more feeling his warmth. He too drifted back to sleep. After an hour, they woke up again. And Y/n took a pompom ball from the headboard and tickled Tae on his nose causing him to wake up. To tease her back, he pinned her hands on the bed, not letting her move.
" Now what will you do?"
" Tae leave me, yahh!"
" I didn't hold you to leave. I'll hold you forever love."
She smiled and he released her hand. She kissed him and he kissed back. But she wasn't satisfied so she kissed again. This way, it led them to have another round in the morning. They tried hard not to moan as her parents must be awake. Later on, he took her on his arms naked and led towards the bathroom. It made Y/n blush a little.
"Why are you blushing now hon? Last night you were pretty wild and now you are blushing?"
"Aish, stop teasing me jagi."
Soon he placed her on the bathtub. He closed the door and entered on the tub along with her. They shared some sweet moments in there. He grabbed her by her waist and they only had a gap of few inches. He touched her wet skin and rubbed the liquid soap over her. She felt extremely peaceful with that and he run the tap of warm water giving both of them relief from the pains and he massaged her body as she was in pain. He made sure she doesn't have to go through much pain after their activity. He also took her downstairs on his his arms carrying her in bridal style.

She prepared the toast for breakfast, while Taehyung prepared the omlette. Hearing noises from the dining room, Y/m came out.
"Tae dear, what a surprise! When did you come?" She asked pretending to not know. While Y/n's sister who also came out suppressed her laugh.
To tease Y/n she asked, "Y/n why are you limping? Did u get hurt anywhere?"
Y/n glared at her, while she continued teasing them.
Y/m interrupted, "Stop! How much will you tease them? It's enough! They are partners anyway, what's the big deal?"
That made both of them blush as they realised their mom heard them last night. But that's how accepting, understanding their family was and they loved Taehyung a lot as their son-in-law. So, they were pretty cool about it.

This was it for the story! I hope you enjoyed it! 💕✨ It was an oneshot. Bonus episodes can be created on requests. Feel free to comment down. Y'all are free to give suggestions and put down your opinions on the story. Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 65 28
This story is in Hinglish.
5.6K 209 17
↳ short story ↳ edited ! ─ All of this started from a bet, a bet for love that made us realize our real feelings for each other.
46.9K 3.3K 15
a taekook short story ❤
8.8K 401 27
Je Ne Regrette Rien {COMPLETED} ----------------- Secrets (Kim Taehyung fanfic)