The great shall fall and rise...

By buzzlo123

Lincoln was a good kid always goes to his sister's events being fair to people and sticking up for what's rig... More

Vote
Magic and weapon
Harem
Result for parent
Harem results
Magic and weapons results
Harem vote
Power explain/ harem vote 2.
Titel
Welcome to hell Lincoln Loud
As time fly's by
Harem update

Welcome to heaven Lincoln Loud

389 10 1
By buzzlo123

It was a normal day in Royal woods Michigan it was Monday, and the Louds were getting ready for school for a day of learning. We are now at Royal woods elementary were Lincoln, Lucy, Lana, Lola, and Lisa.

We see Lincoln walking down the hallways with a smile on his face he doesn't know why but he felt like today was going to be an excellent day like nothing was going to go wrong... but sadly he was the one who was wrong.

Every student at the school was at the cafeteria eating their lunch and we see Lincoln with his friends Clyde, Stella, Zach, Liam, and Rusty they were trading foods with each other.

Clyde looks to his friend Lincoln in confusion.

Lincoln why are you smiling? Said Clyde confused by his friend.

I don't know why but I feel like today will be a good day for some strange reason. Said Lincoln.

Clyde just accepts that his friend was happy and decide not to push further if he was happy then let him be happy, but happiness was going to be the last thing today for a whole lot of people. 

Outside of the school there was a plain white van (totally not suspicious at all) was parked outside of the school inside were three people two male one female.

The two males were wearing heavy armour basically looking like Tachanka from Rainbow 6 siege one had a blue stripe on helmet while the other had a red stripe also on helmet, so they don't get mixed up.

a/n just imagine they have either a blue or red stripe on the helmet.

Both men also equip shotguns.

The female was wearing a solider attire as well as a gas mask.

She was also wielding an M 16.

Alright boy time to fuck this place up really good. Said the female.

You got it boss. Said the man with the blue stripe.

Ok but can we finish this fast my daughter has piano recital, and she wants me to be there to support her if I don't make it, it'll break her heart. Said the man with red stripe helmet.

Ok you know what how about you leave and go but me and Frank get 45% while you get 10% out of the cash is that fair? Said the female.

Yeah, I'm ok with 10%. Said the man with red stripe helmet.

Good so go now or you'll miss the recital and show me a video of it. Said the man now known as Frank.

The man then took off his armour and ran out to get to his daughter piano recital.

Ok like I said before are you ready for this? Said the lady.

Ready as I'll ever be. Said Frank.

Both of them got out of the van and went to the back they both looked through a window seeing all the kids eating their lunch.

Ok Frank let's do this. Said the lady.

Both burst through the door with guns pointing at everyone.

Ok listen up you little shits do as we say, or we will kill the lot of ya!!! Said Frank as he let off some shots in the air as a warning.

All the kids started doing as they say.

Meanwhile at Lynn's table, Fairway University, And with the Casagrande.

We interrupt the love boat to bring you this report Royal woods elementary is now under lockdown due to shooters in the school they have all the kids in school as hostage they have made no demands so far, we will keep you up when we more information. Said a news man.

No not my kids! Said Lynn Sr

No no no no this cannot be happening this must be a dream. Said Lori not accepting this to be real.

No Lincoln. Said Ronnie-anne in shock. a/n no she will not be added if that's what you are thinking.

Don't worry Mija I'm sure everything will be ok. Maria said comforting he child.

Back in the cafeteria things were horrifying for the kids they just wanted to leave and go home.

All the kids were put into one corner shaking with fear.

Linky I'm scared. Said Lola sounding horrified at the moment.

What's going to happen to us? Said Lana.

Lincoln just sat there comforting the twins trying to make them calm down.

Shh it's ok It'll all be over soon. Said Lincoln reassuring them.

But while he said that Rusty decides to bolt for the exit but got spotted and got shot in the knee by the lady.

AHHHH!!! Said Rusty

He was holding his knee due to the amount of pain that he was in.

The lady was annoyed by this kid, so she decides to end his life, so she pulls out a colt python.

Wait you don't want to kill me. Said Rusty panicking.

Actually, yes, I do and if you say but you're going to be down a hostage I don't give a shit there are plenty more kids in here so to show them how serious we are by me ending your pathetic little life. Said the lady.

If you're going to kill him then you're going to need to kill me. Said Rocky standing up.

Me also. Said Lucy.

Fine I don't care who we kill as long as one of them is dead and since the little emo talked last let's take her out. Said the lady.

She pulls her gun to Lucy loading it, Lucy was horrified now knowing she is going to get shot and die she just stood there waiting for her to pull the trigger then the lady fired the gun.

Nooo! Said a voice.

There was a bang then there was a thud then there was a gasp.

Lucy opened her eye to see that Lincoln was on the ground bleeding she just figures that Lincoln took the hit that he saved her.

She ran to her brother with tears in her eyes.

Lincoln Lincoln please stay with me you can't die you just can't please don't die Lincoln!!! Said Lucy bawling her eye out.

Lincoln just smiled and patted her back.

It's alright Lucy it's ok. Said Lincoln.

Then his body went limp the person we knew was gone Lincoln Loud was dead.

Lincoln then opens his eyes to now see that he was on a golden brick road as well as clouds surrounding him.

What the heck where am I Oz? Said Lincoln now confused.

He decides to walk up the road to now see a giant golden gate as well as what he thinks is a man.

Why hello there little one. Said the man.

Umm hello I'm sorry who are you? Said Lincoln who is trying to figure out where he is as well as trying to figure out what's going.

Why I'm Saint Peter and what's your name? Said the man now known as Saint Peter.

Lincoln Loud Saint Peter. Said Lincoln.

Saint Peter now pulls out a massive book and skims through the pages.

Him let me see Lincoln Loud Lincoln Lincoln, ah here you are well your free to go in. Said Saint Peter.

Go in where what's happening what is going on/ Said Lincoln now wanting answer.

Lincoln looks to the kid and feels bad for him, so he flew down and put both his hands on his shoulders.

Look kid I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but umm you died. Said Saint Peter.

What I'm dead. Said Lincoln now in shock.

Yes, I'm afraid so but you did a lot of good in life so now you are welcomed. Said Saint Peter.

Welcomed where? Said Lincoln who is now both shocked and confused.

Why Lincoln Loud-. Said Saint Peter as he snapped his fingers.

As he did that the gate opened.

Welcome to Heaven.

TO BE CONTINUE

Finally, how was that chapter for all of you I hope it was worth the wait also I'm going to be removing Sallie May from the harem just because but if you still want to add her tell me in the comments and I hope you are having a swell day and stay safe people bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7.8K 41
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...
5.5K 255 18
Only a month after Mallory's return, Adventure Bay is faced with a bigger problem. On her fourteenth birthday, Everest's birthday cake is injected wi...
85.3K 6.8K 148
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-
78K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...