~ Svt hot stuff os ~

By _kpopstan_4ever

- Fluffy hot stuff, not any kink hard - Angst - No group sex - Irregular posts - Just because I have a dirty... More

- Mad - ChanCheol -
- Tired - JiHan -
- Mine - SoonHoon -
- Game - JunHao -
- Base - MinWon -
- Hyung - VerKwan -
- Precious - CheolSoo -
- Dessert - SeokSol -
- Family - JeongCheol -
- Stress - JunCheol -
- Last chance - SeokHao -
- Hurt - SeokCheol -
- Kidnapping - SeokCheol -
- Idiot - SeokWoo -
- Alpha - ChanCheol -
- Warm - SoonCheol -
- CheolWon - Loud -
- WonHui - Teacher -
- ChanHao - Respect -
- First love - VerKwan -
- JiCheol - Disappear -
- SeokSoo - Dream -
- MinShua - Ex -
- JiHan - Together -
- CheolHao - Congratulation -
- WooKwan - Drunk -
- SeokHoon - Jealous -
- SeokHao - come with me -
- SoonChan - Hairstyle -
- GyuHao - Crazy
- CheolHao - Attitude -
- JunHao - Fuck -
- SeokGyu - Child -
- GyuCheol - Missed you -
- SeokChan - Naughty boy -
- SeokHao - Cute -
- CheolSoo - Coldly -
- SeokSoo - Error -
- JunHao - Sexfriends -
- ChanSol - Joke -
- JunHan - You and me -
- ShuaChan - Nana tour -
- CheolSoo - Night -
- CheolHao - Blood -
- SoonGyu - Performance -
- SoonSeok - Possessive -
- GyuJun - Daddy -
- MinWon - I love you -
- BooChan - Straight -
- SoonHao - Lemonade -
- JeongCheol - Crush on you -
- ChanHao - Werewolf -
- ShuaHao - Stop -
- MinShua - Kiss -
- JunHao - Harrasment -
- GyuHan - Party -
- JeongCheol - Devour -
- SeokHao - Possible -
- SeokCheol - Impossible -
- SeokHan - Loved you -
- VerKwan - Love -
- VerCheol - Home -
- BooChan - Still -
- JunHao - Jackpot -
- JeongHao - All yours -
- VerHan - Baby -
- VerShua - 2 Minus 1 -
- SeokSol - I need love -
- JeongCheol - Tattoo -
- 95 line + Wonwoo - Libido -
- SeokHui - Honeymoon -
- ChanCheol - Truth -
- JiHan - Talk -
- SeokHao - Temptation -
- GyuCheol - Boss -
- SeokSoo - Arranged -
- CheolSoo - Obsessions -
- SeokHui - Gay pride -
- MinShua - Hot -
- 95 line + Wonwoo - Feeling -
- 96 line + Dk - Time -
- JunChan - Cheers -
- WooKwan - Match -
- Hip hop team + Joshua - Okay -
- Hip hop team + DK - Stupid -
- JiHanCheol - Forget -
- JunChan - Fine -
- ChanCheol - March -
- WonChan - Scent -
- JiHanCheol - Sick -
- GyuCheol - If you leave me -
- SoonHoon - Tears -
- ShuaSoon - Scream -
- ChanCheol - Birthday -
- JeongHao - Revenge -
- JiHanChan -
- CheolSooChan - Really ? -
- JeongCheolChan - Sweetie -
- Multiships - Proud
The new book are out

- JeongHao - Sugar -

453 11 5
By _kpopstan_4ever

- Minghao top -

( kfangirlyahh here your request ~ )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Jeonghan and Minghao have been a couple for some time now, but the younger has a tendency to leave the older behind to meet up with his friends. This bothers Jeonghan, but he says nothing for fear that Minghao will get angry at him for his misplaced jealousy.

Jeonghan is currently sitting in his living room, and he's starting to feel unwell. His stomach is starting to burn, his head is spinning, his body is sweating, his vision is blurring, his breathing is quickening, and his eyes are gradually closing.

" Han hyung ! " is all he hears before plunging into complete darkness.

It's only a few minutes later that he wakes up, his head still spinning and his stomach still burning, but he's no longer on the sofa in the living room, he's in his bedroom and his boyfriend is sleeping beside him, with his hand in his. Since Jeonghan has been moving around a lot, this has woken Minghao up.

" Oh my God, love ! You're alive ! I was so afraid for you. What's going on ? "

" I need sugar Hao..."

" Your hypoglycemia, how can I forget that ? I'm such a idiot boyfriend. I forbid you to move I'm coming. "

The younger of the two leaves the room to fetch some overcooked food such as sweets from the living room, when he returns he sees Jeonghan's eyes shining, Minghao hurries to his side and gives him what he needs.

Jeonghan thanks his boyfriend and takes the sweets, feeling immediately better. Being in a better state of health, Jeonghan takes his boyfriend in his arms and starts to cry. Minghao understands perfectly why he's crying, he feels at fault and tells himself it's his fault.

" Love. I promise you that from now on I'll stay by your side more. "

" Don't stop yourself from living and seeing your friends for my sake. I know how important they are to you. "

" Love, under no circumstances will a friend be more important than you. You are and always will be the most important person in my life."

Jeonghan gently straightens his head and feels his youngest come to wipe away his tears, then the younger also comes to place a kiss on his lover's forehead but also on the tip of his nose to finish with his lips.

This sweet kiss is gentle but also passionate, Jeonghan makes a slight noise in the exchange and this makes Minghao smile and step back.

" You're particularly sensitive."

" That's because it's been a long time since we've done anything. "

" I'm so sorry this is all my fault.."

Minghao is truly sincere in his apology, taking care to take Jeonghan back into his arms and rest countless kisses in his hair.

Finally, the two lovers feel far too tired from the events and so they decide to go to sleep in their beds, Jeonghan with his head resting on the younger man's chest and the latter stroking his back to make him feel as good as possible.

-> The next morning

It's Minghao who wakes up first, looking gently at his lover's face, before placing the blankets over Jeonghan and leaving the room.

When the older wakes up, he uses his hand to look for his lover and is sad to see that the blond has already left, he must still be going to see his friends, Jeonghan sighs and gets up from his bed until a voice rings out.

" Love ! Don't get out of bed, I'm coming. "

" Hao I'm not made of sugar, I can still walk."

" You don't protest and you do what I tell you. Sit up in bed. "

Jeonghan listens to his younger all the same and returns to sit up in bed, Minghao drops his tray on the bedside table and leaves to open the shutters then then returns to his lover's side.

He places a tender kiss on the older boy's forehead and also a tender kiss on the corner of Jeonghan's lips. Then he picks up some buttered bread and asks his older to open his mouth. He does so, waiting for the food, but all he gets are lips on his and a tongue playing with his.

Jeonghan slips his hands up the back of his eldest's neck and the latter runs his hands up and down his lover's back, then they breathlessly pull away from each other.

" Morning kiss ~"

" That used to be our habit. "

" Let's do it again ! From now on I'm going to do something I should have kept doing."

" What does that mean ? "

" That I'm going to show you that you're more important than anyone and that I'm going to take care of you. "

" Thank you Hao. I missed it a lot honestly."

" You had to tell me about it. "

" It's a trait of my personality I don't like. "

" Your jealousy ? I like that, you often frown, your little nose curls up and you come to kiss me more fiercely than usual. "

Jeonghan bows his head, unaware that his lover is so fond of his jealousy; if he'd known, he'd have shown this trait more often. The older boy makes a slight pout until he feels a mouth come to rest on his. Jeonghan gently pushed the younger back away, and the latter had a victorious smile at the corners of his lips.

" I didn't do all this for nothing. I hope there's enough sugar on the tray for you."

" I think that should do it don't worry Hao."

The younger comes slowly to feed his lover and the latter also feeds his eldest several times, after eating this delicious breakfast, the two boys get into bed and watch a series on Minghao's computer.

Finally, the younger seems quite interested in his older neck, which is exposed to him, so he delicately places kisses on his lover's neck, sometimes sucking and leaving marks, which makes Jeonghan grunt with pleasure.

He stops Minghao and takes the blond's face between his hands, kissing him passionately after this torrid kiss, Minghao steps back and gently stands over his lover.

" I think my breakfast was definitely good."

" Hum ? Why did you say that ? Well, yeah your breakfast was good but.."

" Your hypoglycemia won't surface for a while considering how sweet your lips are."

" Ah that's why you saying that, and what do you feel like doing while my health leaves me alone. "

Minghao kisses and sucks on Jeonghan's skin. The latter closes his eyes and enjoys the sweet torture, then feels his eldest placing his hands under his top...

" How about that ? "

" Yes, I've been wanting to for a long time ~ "

" I'll show you seventh heaven, love ~"

Jeonghan giggles and lets himself go, Minghao delicately removes Jeonghan's clothes and his own and then lays the older man on the bed, positioning himself on top of him and slowly spreading his boyfriend's legs, his hand fetches a condom from the bedside table drawer and puts it around his crotch, it gently inserts itself into the older man and he moans, Minghao moans too, and starts to move gently as he places multiple kisses on the older man's exposed body. His thrusts increase in intensity, and soon both men are coming, Minghao slowly withdraws from Jeonghan and goes to throw the condom in the garbage can, taking tissues to clean his and Jeonghan's bodies.

After this he throws all the tissues in the garbage can and joins his boyfriend in bed, finally deciding together to go back to sleep gently and spend the rest of the day doing nothing more than loving each other and showing it.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 1.3K 21
meanie oneshots cus im meanie trash. ☆contains •fluff •angst(?) ▪︎occasional jeongcheol/jihan and junhao oneshots~ •I dont do requests srry
36K 1.9K 25
❝ maybe you can call me baby ❞ ♡ completed ♡
28.6K 1.4K 24
seoksoo
227K 3.7K 48
[E N D E D!] imagines for my 13 favourite boys! -[h.] lower cases are all intended. swearing are all intended and not censored. no smuts because i do...