sɪɴғᴜʟ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs

By authornehasaikia

I opened my eyes and my head throbbed in pain, and all I remember was getting hit by a metal rod in the head... More

Copyright
Prologue
Author's Note!!
𝘋𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
Playlist
1. I miss you mom
2. You're not Aaron Warner
3. Murder
4.Strange man (Re-upload)
5.Haseen
6.Treatment
7.Abuse
8. Happiness
9.Invitation
10.Groom's House
11. Bride's House
12.Mehndi function
13.Engagement ceremony
14. Haldi ceremony
15. Sangeet Function
16. Wedding day
17. Vidai/Griha Pravesh
18.First Night
19.First day in Malhotra house
20. Mr Giovanni?
21.Reception Party
22. Panic attack
23. Anger
24.Transfer news
25.Argument or romance?
27.Reached Destination
28.Tour
29.Business party
30.Misunderstanding
31.clearing Misunderstanding
32. Torture her
33. "I didn't kill him"
34. Who is Giovanni?
35. My old self it's coming back, shit
36. Mistress?
!!𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊!!
37. So embarrassing!
38. Siddharth I need you!!!
39. My fault
40. Visit to the therapist
41.Idiot!!

26.The day of transfer

3.3K 228 10
By authornehasaikia

Natasha's POV.

Today's the day I have to say goodbye to my family. I'm so sad.

I was packing while Siddharth helped me it was 11 in the morning.

Siddharth got a call and started talking as I focused on my work until I heard him speaking in a different language.

I stared at him in confusion and waited until he ended the call.

After he hung up, I immediately asked, "What language were you speaking?" with confusion evident in my voice.

"Italian, why?" he replied with a smile.

"You know Italian?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, but I've never talked to you in Italian," he chuckled.

"Sei mia, e io sono tuo. Nessun altro può avvicinarsi al nostro amore, perché tu sei il mio cuore e la mia anima, legati per sempre a me."  he says, leaving me in complete shock and confusion.

("You're mine, and I'm yours. No one else can come close to our love, because you are my heart and soul, forever bound to me,")

"Hee kya?"  I blurt out, taken aback, and he laughs.

"What!?"

"Pack the stuff quickly, we don't have much time left. That's what I said," he clarifies, and I roll my eyes in response.

"You could've said something romantic at least, I'm your wife," I said, continuing to pack, and he chuckled.

"You want to hear romantic stuff?" he teased, approaching me.

"How about I fulfill your wish at night?" he said in a low, seductive voice, leaning down towards me. "That too, mid-flight," he added with a smirk.

His words made me blush even more. He's shameless, isn't he?

"Or even better," he smirked, his voice dripping with seduction, "how about I make you scream my name beneath me?"

His words made me blush so hard. "Hatto yaha se, besharam kahike,"  I retorted, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Get lost from here, shameless person."

I lightly hit his chest and turn around to leave, but he grabs both of my arms and wraps his hands around my waist.

"You're getting shy now?" he smirks, teasing me as I blush even more.

"Let me go, I have to pack stuff," I say, still blushing, as he chuckles.

"Aapko to romantic baatein Sunni thi," he teased.
"Ab me sunna rha hu to aap sunn nahi rhi,"  he added in a playful tone.

"It seems like you wanted to hear romantic things from me?"
"Now that I'm saying them, you're not listening,"

"Chup rahiye,"  I said, blushing even more.

He laughed and hugged me. "Alright, alright," he added in a playful tone.

He leaned down and kissed my cheek, making me smile shyly.

"Ab aap yuhi sharmati rahengi ya meri madad bhi karengi pack krne me?" he asked with a grin as I pulled away.

"Now will you keep blushing or help me pack?"

"Aap hee ne pehle start kiya tha," I said, avoiding eye contact.

"You're the one who started it,"

"Acha?mene start kiya tha?"  he raised an eyebrow, moving closer, and I caught onto his playful intentions.

"Oh really?i started it?"

I smiled shyly and then walked away to resume packing, and he laughed.

He joined in helping me with the packing. Time passed in that manner, and soon it was 1:00 in the afternoon.

The door of our room opened slowly.

"Tum dono lunch kb karoge?"  Mumma asked, and we both stared at her.

"When will you both have lunch?"

"Ye kya halat bana di h room ki? she said with a frown, taking in the sight of the complete mess.

"What mess have you made of the room"

"Hum bs ye saaf krke aa jayenge," I said, and Siddharth nodded in agreement.

"We'll clean this up and come to eat,"

"Haa hum bs ye saaf krke aate h aap log kha lo,"  Siddharth confirmed as she nodded.

"Yes, we'll clean this up and then join you for lunch,"

"Thikhee jaldi aana,"  she said before leaving the room.

"Alright,come quickly,"

We both began to clean the room, and it took us an entire hour because it was very messy.

I sat on the bed, tired and hungry.

"Khana khane chale?"  I asked him, and he nodded.

"Shall we go eat?,"

"Thikhee,chalte h lekin pehle haath mu dho lete h," he said, and I nodded in agreement.

"Okay,let's go,but first let's wash our face,"
We both went to the bathroom and washed our faces.

I walked downstairs, feeling exhausted, my eyelids heavy. I sat at the table and served lunch for myself since the maids and servants were resting, and I didn't want to disturb them for this small task.

I started eating, and he joined me, sitting beside me.

We both ate in silence because all I wanted was to finish quickly and go to sleep.

Finishing my lunch within minutes, I got up from my seat, grabbed my plate, and went to the kitchen to wash it.

Returning to him, I said, "Siddharth, please wash your dish, okay? I'm tired and I want to sleep, please?" He nodded with a smile, agreeing without hesitation.

"Okay, dear, you go sleep. I'll clean them," he said with a smile as I went upstairs.

Entering the room, I organized the bed, lay down, and closed my eyes, immediately falling asleep.

______________

Siddharth's POV.

After eating, I went to do the dishes because my sweetheart told me to.

As I washed the dishes, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see my mom grinning at me.

"You're washing the dishes? Wow, I'm impressed," she said, chuckling. I rolled my eyes and got back to washing.

She leaned against the counter. "But you never do any work, no matter how much I told you," she teased.

"Mommm," I said, looking at her annoyed, but she just chuckled.

"You're a simp for your wife, huh?" she said, starting to laugh, which caused me to smile too.

"Stop it, Mom, let me work peacefully," I said, putting the clean dishes in their place.

"Yeah, yeah... do your work. I'm going to rest," she said, smiling teasingly, and walked away as I sighed.

After I finished, I also went to our room and opened the door slowly, only to see her sleeping. A smile automatically formed on my lips.

I walked towards the bed slowly and lay down beside her, wrapping my arms around her. I admit I'm very clingy around her.

She looked so beautiful while sleeping. I lay my head near hers. It was 2:30 now, and there was still a lot of time left for us to leave.

I also drifted into sleep while holding her in my arms, in a tight grip that was comforting but not painful.

______________

Natasha's POV.

I felt someone shaking my arm, and I woke up with a flinch as it was sudden. I opened my eyes only to see Mumma standing there, looking at us.

"Utho beta, or kitna der sogi? 4:30 baj Gaye hai," she said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Wake up child,for how long will you sleep?it's 4:30,"

I looked beside me, only to see Siddharth's face buried in my neck, his hands around my waist.

I looked back at her, still half asleep. "Lekin, abhi to sirf 4:30 hee baje hai, humari flight to 6:30 ko hai na," I said as she lightly smacked her forehead.

"But,it's only 4:30 now,our flight is at 6:30,"

"Aree bewakoof ladki, flight 6:30 baje hai to tum log yaha se kya 6:30 ko hee nikloge kya? Ready hone me time lagega na...chalo utho or iss kumbhkaran ko bhi uthao," she said, pointing towards Siddharth, who was snuggling closer to me.

"foolish girl, if the flight is at 6:30, are you planning to leave exactly at 6:30? It will take time to get ready... come on, get up and wake up this sleeping beauty too."

Mom is here, what are you doing Siddharth? I feel so embarrassed.

I shook him by his arm lightly. "Siddharth?" I spoke softly.

"Yeah, baby?" he replied without opening his eyes, snuggling closer to me, his leg wrapped around mine, pulling me closer.

My cheeks started to flush in embarrassment as Mumma was still here looking at us, hiding her smile. I smiled at her nervously as she smiled back, teasingly.

"Siddharth, utho," I said while shaking him, as he just hummed in his sleep.

"Siddharth,wake up,"

"Mumma, uthaiye na inhe," I requested her, but she shook her head no.

"Mom, please wake him up,"

"Khud uthao, tumhara husband hai," she said teasingly, and I sighed.

"Wake him by yourself, he's your husband,"

Why the hell is everyone in this family a tease?

I shook him harder. "Siddharth?"

He opened his eyes. "What? Let me sleep already," he said in his sleepy voice, maybe not noticing Mumma yet.

"No, wake up-" I was about to inform him that Mumma is here, but he started kissing my cheek.

"Please?" he said as Mumma lightly smacked his head. He groaned and looked at her annoyed.

"Maaa, aap yaha kya kar rahi hai?" he spoke, annoyed.

"Momm,what are you doing here?"

"Sharam kar le thoda, apni mummy ke samne apni biwi se chumma chati kar raha hai," she said as I laughed and got out of his grip, sitting on the bed.

"Have some shame, you're kissing your wife in front of your mother."

"Mein toh karunga, biwi hai meri," he said, pulling me closer again.

"I will do,she is my wife,"

He really is shameless.

"Teri biwi meri beti bhi hai," she said as he rolled his eyes.

"Your wife is my daughter too,"

"Aapki beti meri biwi hai, jo mann chahe wo karunga," he said, tightening his arms around me. I was so shy. What's wrong with this guy?

"Your daughter is my wife,I will do whatever I want,"

Mom hit his back lightly. "Chal ab taiyar hoja, 4:40 hogaye dekh, 6:30 baje flight bhi to hai," she said as he nodded.

"Now c'mon get ready,it's 4:40 already, you have a flight at 6:30 too,"

She left the room, smiling at us for the last time.

"Don't you feel ashamed? Doing all this in front of Mom?" I said as soon as Mom left.

"Why would I be ashamed? You're my wife," he said with a grin as I rolled my eyes.

I got out of bed, and he did too.

We both got fresh and wore our clothes. After having some snacks, we took out luggage, ready to leave. It was already 5:30.

"Ruko ruko, ghee shakar to kha ke jao Jane se pehle,"  Mumma said, walking towards us with a bowl and a spoon.

"Wait, wait, have some ghee and sugar before you go,"

She fed us one spoon each, and we took her blessings by touching her feet. I hugged her tightly.

"I'm going to miss you so much, Mumma," I said, feeling emotional.

"Me too, beta. God bless you," she said, while caressing my head.

"Ab hum chalte hain," Siddharth said, and I smiled at them.

"Now we're leaving,"

"Mein tum logon ko airport tak drop kar deta hun," Chacha said.

"I'll drop you guys at the airport,"

"Haa, chalo, mein bhi chalta hun," Papa agreed.

"Yes,legs go, I'll also come,"

"Thik hai," Siddharth said, and we picked up our luggage, walking towards the car.

"Okay"

We all settled in the car and drove to the airport, waving our last goodbyes to the rest of the family members before leaving.

The car ride was silent for a while before Chacha, Papa, and Siddharth started talking about something business-related, about which I had zero knowledge, so I kept quiet and enjoyed the view outside.

Finally, after almost half an hour, we reached the airport, and we all got out of the car with our luggage.

As we completed all the formalities for the flight, we made our way to the entrance of the departure gate at the airport. The area was bustling with people, with travelers and their families milling around, some saying tearful goodbyes while others eagerly awaited their flights.

The entrance to the gate was marked by a large, illuminated sign displaying the flight number and destination. As we approached, there were rows of seats for passengers to wait in, along with monitors displaying flight information and boarding announcements.

Siddharth held my hand tightly as we navigated through the crowd, the sounds of chatter and announcements filling the air. I clung onto his hand just as tightly, grateful for his reassuring presence amidst the chaos of the airport.

Entering the flight, I was pleasantly surprised by the view. It was so beautiful and clean, unlike the trains I was used to.

This was my first time ever on a flight, and I felt a mix of nervousness and excitement coursing through me. The idea of being so high up in the air was a bit daunting, but I was also thrilled at the prospect of experiencing something new. As I settled into my seat, I took a deep breath, ready to embark on this new adventure.

"Flights aisi hoti h?," I asked, turning to Siddharth, who smiled.

"Are all flights like this?"

"Depend krta h aap konsi class choose krti h. Ye first class h,isliye yaha facilities jyada h," he explained with a smile.

"It depends on which class you choose. This is first class, so it has more facilities,"

"Oh," I replied, taking it all in as Siddharth led me towards our seats.

I entered the cabin and took a seat with a sigh of relief. Meanwhile, Siddharth began to stow our luggage in the overhead luggage compartments.

"Sit comfortably, it's our seat so no problem," Siddharth said with a smile. I took off my sandals and lifted my legs onto the seat, finding it spacious enough to feel like a bed.

As the plane started taking off after the announcement, I felt something very strange. I held onto Siddharth's arm tightly, feeling worried and uneasy. He chuckled and held me close.

"What's happening?" I asked, feeling anxious, and he laughed.

"It's just taking off, you don't need to worry, dear. Everything is fine," he reassured me, and I nodded.

"But it's very weird," I complained.

"At first, it'll feel weird, but after some time, you'll feel normal again," he said soothingly, stroking my hair.

________________

Follow me on ig for edits and spoilers

Ig: authornehasaikia

Bye bye🍃

________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.4K 26
Please ... please...s..sto..stop it...it's hurting "Aaahhh..."..I...I can't bear it any more, please I am begging you... please leave me- Kaveri was...
3.7K 184 26
A girl who lost her mind in an accident from Delhi but now she is living in Mumbai after the accident with a Punjabi family... she is clumsy, shy an...
1.3M 92.6K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
21.5K 890 14
"Dil hai kahin aur" "Dhadkan hai kahin" "Saansen hai magar kyun" "Zinda mai nahin" These lines do hit hard for us But what happens when it's someones...