Bakudeku/Dekubaku Oneshots

By vangelis5163

Enjoy reading a bunch of Bakugou and Midoriya oneshots More

🍋Fall From Grace🍋
🍋The Wonder Duo🍋
Days of the Future Past
Deku for the First Time
Alpha and Enigma
Deku and Kacchan
🍋Submissive Alpha🍋
Sweater for Love
Wolf Instincts
Traitors for True Happiness
Till Death Do Us Part
🩸Punishment🩸
🍋Kittychan🍋
Nurse Izuku
🩸Sadist and Masochist🩸
🍋Vampire Izuku🍋
The Past is Ours
Izuchan
Fashion Designer
Peace and Chaos
Deku and Dynamight
Love Languages
I'm Sorry
Home
Background Noise
Bath Time
Izuku's Kacchan
Betrayal and the Betrayed
🍋Victory and Defeat💔
Partners
🍋Omega and Omega🍋
Ending and a New Beginning
Life and Death
Breastfeeding
Brats
Future Kids
🩸Overworld and Underworld🩸
Unyielding Devotion
Twin Stars
Inverted
🍋Naughty Izuku🍋
Izuku's Boyfriends
🍋Yandere Bakudeku🩸
Senpai and Kouhai
World Class Simp
Going Feral
Sick Days
🍋Mating and Knotting 🍋
Robot Army
🍋Vampire Boyfriend Chapter 1🩸
Vampire Boyfriend Chapter 2
Vampire Boyfriend Chapter 3
🍋Vampire Boyfriend Chapter 4🍋
Vampire Boyfriend Final Chapter
The Predator and the Prey
Parallel Dimension
Code Green
🍋Feral Heat🍋
Soulmates
Joy
Sadness
Fear
Emotionless
Till Death Separate Us Chapter 1
Till Death Separate Us Chapter 2
Till Death Separate Us Chapter 3
Till Death Separate Us Chapter 4
Till Death Separate Us Final Chapter
Forbidden Love
🍋Feral Rut🍋
My Hero
True Love
Inspiration
🍋Innocent First Times🍋
Sparkling Eyes
Favorite Flower
Impostor
Heartbroken
Playing With My Emotions
Seeing Each Other Again
Growing Old Together
🍋Needy🍋
🍋Punishment for a Liar🍋
I Don't Get Paid Enough For This
It All Started With A Bento
Princess Iida
Finding Love Till the End of the World
No Hiding in Love
Coming Out to Your Parents
Love that Blooms in the Summer
🍋Mommy and her Baby🍋
Katsuki and his Yakuza Boyfriend
Unrequited Love or Is It?
⚠️Letting Grief Take the Wheel⚠️
🍋A Choice🍋
Love and Heat
🍋Studying Under the Desk🍋
The Pain of Losing You
Father For Two
The End of The World
Welcome Home
🍋Don't Give Up If It's True Love🍋
My Uber Boyfriend
The Best Day Ever
A Newly Mated Pair
The Life of A Hero
Kind and Loving Hands
Deku Dating Simulator Chapter 1
Deku Dating Simulator Chapter 2
Deku Dating Simulator Final Chapter
In Your Arms Again Chapter 1
In Your Arms Again Chapter 2
In Your Arms Again Chapter 3
In Your Arms Again Chapter 4
In Your Arms Again Final Chapter
🍋A Birthday Party Surprise🍋
The Moment Virginity Got Lost
Announcements
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
🍋Piss Pheromones🍋
A Ghostly Payment
Loving the Right Person
🍋Passionate Love🍋
🍋Possessive Love🍋
Cherishing Small Moments in Life
There's No Turning Back
Finding Home
Parental Instincts
Love and Triumph
🍋The Afterglow of Love🍋
Valentines Day Special: Just You & Me
🍋One True Love🍋
Kacchan is.....
All For Love and Family
First Kiss to Death
A Birthday Present
Regret and Forgiveness
A Drunken Confession
🍋The Other Way Around🍋
🍋Just The Way You Are🍋
Family is Everything
Hidden Feelings
A Tale For The Future
A Slippery Future
🍋Kacchan's Chest🍋
Loving The Right Person
Moving On From Past Love
My Love For You
🍋I Hate You🍋

🍋A Stalker's Punishment?🍋

770 12 3
By vangelis5163

No Quirk AU

-----------------------

Izuku always knew he was there, watching his every move. Following him, so close but never got caught. When he's on the train returning home, when he's unlocking the front door, even when he's in the bedroom just sleeping. He always felt this presence around him, eyeing him from somewhere.

Maybe Izuku was a little bit reckless and forgot to draw in the blinds one day when he undressed. And maybe some stranger peeked a look through the window out of curiosity. But Izuku knew damn well that the stranger's such 'curiosity' never seemed to fade away. He was watching him all the time, even tonight.

Izuku lived alone in his studio flat that had nothing much fancy except the common furniture everyone needed. The unmade bed, a bedside table which was crashed by empty soda cans and coffee mugs. And his preferred source of light—the TV.

After entering his flat, he placed the keys on the shoe cabinet, and kicked his worn out red boots to the side. He was tired from all his part time jobs, both physically and mentally. And a shower seemed nice. But once he threw himself on the bed exhausted, his mind drifted to a certain activity that would help him from his fatigue.

The boy lied on the bed on his back, the same position from the start but shifted a bit to his liking. Closing his eyes, his pointer and middle fingers travelled up to his mouth, lewdly entering inside as he softly sucked on them. Tongue painting the fingers with saliva and wetness as he went on.

A sudden soft moan rang in his ears. It wasn't his, he knew that. A smirk formed on his face and he continued to suck on his fingers.

I knew you were watching... he chuckled to himself.

The hidden gaze burned on his skin, obviously aroused by the licking sounds Izuku was making. Taking the fingers out of his mouth with a lewd pop, he dramatically carried his hands down to his pants. Another moan, that sounded very surprised, was heard when Izuku's hand grabbed his hardening crotch. He bit his lip to stop his laugh, knowing what he was doing had an effect on his so-called stalker.

He started to rub his member through his jeans roughly, and the other hand slipped under his tee, touching his own body and pinching the nipples. This time it was Izuku who moaned out. The friction his working hand had against his crotch sent him jolts of pleasure. For a second, he almost forgot he was being watched and tried to get to the best part by hurrying up with his belt. He fidgeted with the button and chain before sliding the pants down to his ankles. His neon green boxer was already stained with his precum.

He struggled with his T-Shirt too. But once he was fully stripped down to his stained boxers, Izuku used his hand to rub his crotch again through the thin fabric. Small huffs and moans filled the room, and the boy started grinding against his palm rougher.

Izuku swore and lifted his ass up to slide his remaining clothing off his body too. His member perked up in the air, looking all swollen and red, and dripping precum. He ran his thumb over the slit and brought it to his lips, licking it.

"Fuck!" Someone cursed loudly, and that brought a huge smirk to Izuku's face. He softly laughed and turned his head to the side facing the window. He reached out his arm lazily, invitingly.

"Are you gonna hide there all night and watch me touch myself?" Izuku spoke, the smug smile never leaving his face. A soft gasp was heard, followed by silence. Izuku sighed deeply. "Oh, c'mon now. Show yourself and help me out a bit."

"What?" The stranger spoke from the dark outside the window.

"You heard me. You've been staring, now don't you wanna taste it as well?" Izuku said. He could even picture his stalker's face—blushing red and fucked up.

There was shuffling and a tiny 'ow' when the watcher accidentally hurt himself, before he climbed up to the window and stepped inside. The boy had spiky blond hair, ruby eyes filled with lust and nervousness, his bottom lip quivering and his arms hanging by his side, as if he didn't know what to do with them.

Izuku's own green eyes darkened at the sight before him. He slowly sat up and moved to the edge of the bed. He swung his legs down, spreading them open for the blond to have a better view.

"Do you even know what you're doing?" Izuku spoke in a very low tone, pronouncing every word individually. "Following me everywhere I go. Watching me while I sleep. Did it ever cross your mind what a filthy pervert you are and that I can call the cops on you anytime?"

The boy before him took a step back, suddenly shaking. "I-I didn't mean—I'm really sorry!" Izuku kneeled forward, resting his elbows on his thighs. He looked straight into the other's eyes, a slow smile forming.

"You're sorry, huh?" Izuku teased. "How about you prove how sorry you are...with your mouth."

The shaking boy's eyes widened, mostly out of surprise but with a mixture of relief. He looked terrified but the lust in his eyes was still there, all visible and obvious. He slowly made it to the edge of the bed where Izuku still sat there with his hard member poking out. The greenette watched the boy kneeling down and sat between his legs.

"Don't be shy, go on," he teased the boy further, smiling to himself as the blond's face was so easy to read.

The kneeling boy took Izuku's cock in his mouth, sucking on it. His free hand wrapping at the base of it.

Wait...he's terrible at it!

Izuku sighed and grabbed the boy's face, lifting it up. His cock sliding out of his mouth as he stared back.

"I-I'm sorry! D-Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's just...okay, I'll show you." Izuku said as he stood up, pulling the other boy to his height as well. Confusion was written all over the blond's face, knowing he wasn't doing a good job.

"Now, pretty stalker—strip." Izuku ordered.

The boy's eyes grew slightly and nodded in response. Quickly taking off his black T-Shirt and his pants, followed by his straps that he wore underneath. And now that the ash-blond boy was completely nude, Izuku pushed him to the side, "Hands on the wall."

He did as he was told. He put his hands on the wall and stuck out his ass. He gulped, not sure if it was his nervousness or something else. He waited for further instruction like an obedient boy.

Izuku bit his bottom lip, eyeing the boy in front of him. His puckered pink hole looked so inviting. Taking a step forward, his hard dick poked the other's entrance teasingly, making him tensed up.

"I won't care if it hurts," Izuku lowly spoke into the other's ear. "Law is the law and a pretty stalker like you won't be given any mercy." He received a quick nod and a whimper in response.

Izuku smiled, obviously entertained by the situation. His hands grabbed on either side of the sub's waist and without any warning or stretching, he slammed into his tight hole all the way.

The blond cried out as his inside burned like fire, Izuku's cock filling deep inside his virgin ass. His eyes watered as the pain stayed there for a little while before Izuku pulled it out with only the tip still inside.

"Are you sorry?" Izuku spoke, his breath hitting the other's burning red ear. He nodded quickly.

"Y-yes, yes! I-I'm so sorry!"

Izuku hummed before he thrusted in again, burying deep inside. Stretching him out and continuing his thrusts, Izuku groaned in pleasure while the other was crying. "Hm, are you?"

"Y-yes! I swear I'm sorry! P-please slow down!" The boy begged as tears were falling from his eyes nonstop.

"Should I?" The greenette teased. "Fuck..but you feel so good clenched around me...so damn tight."

He thrusted in and out continuously, slowing down by the slightest. Moaning out loud, Izuku stared at the flushed face before him. The crying boy didn't look that much in pain. In fact, he looked aroused and happily dominated.

"Heh, looks like you don't need me to slow down anymore."

"Y-yeah, ah!" He cried out, feeling all over the place as he got used to the pain more and more and started to feel the pleasure sending shivers to his body. Izuku licked his earlobe, and nibbled on it. He felt the boy squirming under the touch and stuck out his ass even further, letting Izuku fuck better.

Sounds of skin slapping and cries of pain and pleasure heated up the room. Izuku was sure damn surprised how this virgin boy was already over the burning pain so quickly. He shook his head as he chuckled.

What a slut...

A few more hard thrusts and screams, the stalker boy cried out as he came blissfully, staining the wall. Izuku kept fucking his sensitive ass for a little more time, while the sub whimpered and waited for the other to reach his high.

Not after painfully long, Izuku came and filled the insides of the spiky haired with his release. He pulled out and watched the boy's ass leaking some of his cum. Before he could crash on the floor, Izuku picked him up and placed him on the bed. Eyeing his every naked body parts individually, he studied everything about the boy who used to do the same to him, but secretly.

The boy panted as he lied there helpless on the bed, an arm resting on his forehead as one ruby eye peeked at Izuku. Sweating like crazy, chest going up and down. He mumbled something under his breath.

"What was that?" Izuku asked, taking a seat next to him.

"I said...stalking really does pay off," he repeated, and a nervous smile crept across his flushed face—which was something new to Izuku.

"Keep that thought to yourself, pretty stalker," Izuku fell on his back next to the boy who cuddled closer. "What's your name, stalker-kun?"

"Katsuki."

"...Can I just call you Stalker-kun?"

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 462 47
Bunch of different stories between Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou
453K 14.3K 66
Omegaverse AU {The sequel is also included here!!} Izuku Midoriya, A young boy whose cursed to forever be alone. At least that's what he believes. E...
330K 12.2K 34
🍡🍡🍡 Ready to give up on his miserable life and end it, eighteen year old Katsuki Bakugou sits on the ledge of a rooftop of an abandoned building...
608K 17K 32
Soulmate and Quirk AU Warning Contains: Attempts of Suicide Abuse Depression Blood Rape Self Harm Smut Language Shit ton of trigg...