The Slytherins boys I couldn'...

By M4IY4writes

Inella Hart is a new student at Hogwarts joining the 5th year, which happens to be the same year as Draco Mal... More

Introduction
Characters I
Characters II
Chapter 1 : a new beginning , a new friend?
Chapter 2 : The Slytherins
Chapter 3 : The New Girl.
Chapter 5 : Time for Game Night.
Chapter 6 : Chicken.
Chapter 7 : Cigarettes, Raspberry and Vanilla
Chapter 8 : Broom Closet
Chapter 9 : Hospital Wing
Chapter 10 : "Heading back so soon?"
Chapter 11 : The Gryffindor Boy...
Chapter 12 : Complete Monster?
Chapter 13 : r u ok?
Chapter 14 : Party Time!! ( Part 1 of ? )

Chapter 4 : Great start.

64 2 0
By M4IY4writes

...

"SLYTHERIN!!" The Sorting Hat announced loud and clear.

I got up in utter disbelief as the Slytherin table erupted in cheers.

I plastered the best fake smile I could possibly do and walked over to where the group was sitting.

I looked up to see the girls smiling at me and Andrea beckoning me to the seat next to her.

"Yay! You're in Slytherin with us!" Andrea squealed.

"Yeah! I'm so happy!" I said as convincingly as I could possibly say it.

The girls tried to engage in some sort of conversation with me but I started to zone out.

I was in Slytherin.

I couldn't believe it.

Slytherin. The one house I was begging not to be in.

I would've taken anything but.

I wanted to be a Ravenclaw so badly but I would've been happy with Gryffindor and Hufflepuff!

But no, why should I get where I wanted. I swear, the world is against me.

I was miserable.

...

"Yeah, what do you think Inella?" Raya said, I looked up, very confused. I wasn't listening to a word they had been saying. I didn't know what to say.

As I looked up I made direct eye contact with Riddle. His expression still cold.

I couldn't help but try to smile at him but he turned the other way.

What was I expecting? For him to actually say something?

God. This is gonna be a long year.

"Inella?" Regulus said.

I faced everyone. "I'm so sorry, what were you saying?"

"We were just wondering why you joined in the 5th year and not 1st?" Astoria said.

"Yeah" said Jennifer.

"Oh um.." I looked at them anxiously.

"I- well, it's difficult.., I "

I tried to get some words out thinking about what I could possibly tell them. I knew that my situation was different from all of them. It would be so embarrassing to tell them.

"You don't have to tell us if you don't want to!" Andrea said smiling sympathetically at me.

I looked at all of their pleading eyes, wanting to know what my story was, and so I figured it wasn't right. If I was going to be their friend, they had to know something.

"NO! It's ok! Umm.. I didn't really know I was a witch until a few months ago..
I got adopted by muggles at the age of 1 and I can't really remember anything before the age of 5 or about my real parents. I never really got told what happened, but I do plan on finding out." I said looking down and fiddling with my hands.

I looked at their faces and the mood change I had just created. They all frowned at me. This is exactly what I didn't want.

I didn't want people to feel bad for me.

I'm not a little kid anymore.

"I'm so sorry! We shouldn't have asked!" Daphne said with the same sympathetic look that most of them had on their faces.

"NO! It's ok, you didn't know. And it's fine! It's been 14 years since it happened and I didn't even know them." I said.

I saw Mattheo staring at me.
Why did he have to stare at me like that?

"ANYWAYS!" Andrea said seeing the look on my face, I was so thankful for her changing the conversation, I smiled at her before she continued "You should eat Inella!"

I looked down at all of the food on the table. With all of these mixed emotions and the rush of events I had forgotten to eat. I also forgot that I was starving and hadn't eaten since the morning.

The food looked amazing! They had everything from Pumpkin pasties to Cheese broomsticks. Treacle tarts to pumpkin juice. I turned to the side and saw all my favourite foods but what I spotted first was pizza.

I didn't know they had pizza at Hogwarts.
I thought it was a muggle food. Oh well! Beats me.

Mattheo must have seen the excitement rush over my face when I saw the pizza because he picked up the pizza tray and put it closer to me.

"Oh, thanks!" I picked up a slice and started eating it very quickly. It was delicious! It was cheese pizza, the best type there is!

"Your welcome" Mattheo laughed at how fast I engulfed the slice of pizza.

"Hey! I haven't eaten all day." I said defensively.

He laughed again. They all did.

...

Everyone finished up eating and then I got up.

"Do you know where your dorm is?" Andrea asked.

"Oh, no I don't," I said remembering that I was supposed to go to Dumbledore's office right about now.

"Now that I think about it, Dumbledore did tell me to go to his office after dinner. But I don't know where that is, do you guys know?"

"Yeah, I'll ta-" Andrea tried before she was cut off.

"I'll take her!" Mattheo, Lorenzo and Draco shouted at the same time.
I looked at them in shock, mostly at Draco, why would he want to take me?
He already hated me before I could properly introduce myself.

"Shut up Riddle, I'll take her!" Draco said glaring at Mattheo.

"Why would you take her Draco? I thought you weren't her friend?" Lorenzo said which was exactly what I was thinking.

"All of you shut up" Astoria said making them all stop "Who do you want to take you Inella?" She turned to me smiling, putting me in a weird situation.

Great, just great. I didn't even know any of them, and now I have to pick one of them.

"Oh um.." I said looking at Mattheo, then Lorenzo and Draco who were all standing in front of me now, very awkwardly.

I was looking for words again. I found myself doing that a lot today.

"I'll take-"

.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+

A/n : how was this 4th chapter guys?

Second question of the day : Who do you think Inella is gonna pick to take her to the office? It seems like a very intense situation.

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed!

- Maiya <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.6K 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...
153 29 29
Alexis Black, the lost Potter twin, was separated from her brother after their parent's murder. raised by her godfather as his own. After 4 years at...
1.6K 53 24
15 year old Katianne Potter finally broke out of her little bubble and decided to be friends with not just Elliot Diggory and her brother, but also w...
808 22 24
When Verena Riddle is presented to the world she has one goal, one purpose in her life, rule the world alongside her father. Raised in the shadows, t...