ꜰᴏʀᴛɴɪɢʜᴛ - Charles Leclerc

By happilyheavenly

₊˚❀.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚. 𝙞 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙡�... More

Prologue
ONE - the goddess of timing
TWO - a natural scene stealer
THREE - fell through the ice
FOUR - then came out alive
FIVE - watching him jump then pulling him under
SIX - higher and higher
SEVEN - wilder and lighter
EIGHT - way to go tiger
NINE - you have no idea
TEN - so tell me
UPDATE
ELEVEN - who else is gonna know me?
TWELVE - my boy only breaks his favorite toys
THIRTEEN - you should've seen him
FOURTEEN - i know who my first call will be to...
FIFTEEN - eyes wide as daisies
SIXTEEN - no one's ever had me
UPDATE #2
EIGHTEEN - truth, dare, spin bottles
NINETEEN - down bad
TWENTY - how i long for our trysts
TWENTY-ONE - it's a craving not a crush
TWENTY-TWO - don't look too deep into those angel eyes
TWENTY-THREE - don't you think that its borin' how people talk?
TWENTY-FOUR - one of us lying/my boy only breaks his favorite toys (FOR REAL)
TWENTY-FIVE - I hear my heart breaking tonight, do you hear it too?

SEVENTEEN - quite like you.

1.3K 51 5
By happilyheavenly

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

Heathrow Airport
6:24 am

We made it to London; after an excruciatingly painful long flight.

"How long until we arrive at the hotel?" Arthur asked as he looked up from his phone, facing Chiara and I.

"20 minutes or so," she said nonchalantly.

We had taken a London cab, seeing as it was the most comfortable option for us.

The days spent on my home country with Chiara and Arthur were extremely fun; we hiked some trails, went to the beach, shopped, gave them a tour of my favorite places, partied; it was a nice change from the usual things we do.

Ironically, my mom really liked my friends, specifically Arthur, but that was only because he kept on kissing her ass most of the time.

"I hate you for booking the flight so early." Arthur groaned as he closed his phone, closing his eyes as well.

"Did you not get any sleep? The flight literally left at 11pm." Chiara raised a brow as she looked up at him.

"I tried, but I couldn't, and now I want to sleep." He answered.

"By trying you mean binge watching greys anatomy," I added.

"I couldn't stop! There's too much drama!" He protested.

"Wait, you were watching greys anatomy?" Chiara looked up from her phone, a smile forming on her lips.

"Yes? What is the issue?" Arthur said defensively.

"No issue," Chiara shrugged, "never thought you'd be the type to watch it."

"Are you being sexist?"

"What- how is that sexist?"

"Mon dieu! You're sexist!"

"Stai zitto, cazzo!"

"Sexist."

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

We each got our own rooms, staying at the same place as most of the drivers are during the race weekend.

This was mainly because of Chiara's status in F1, making me her plus one, and Arthur being... Arthur.

It was almost seven now, and we had to be at silverstone at around eleven or twelve, so we had time to spare, but i wasn't going to waste it on taking a nap. I decided to be productive and make myself some coffee, then start unpacking.

I played some music on my phone to get the vibes going, and to be honest, is was quite fun. I then rearranged all my makeup in the bathroom, planned my outfits for the weekend and took a shower; which was much needed.

Chiara

Chiara
We are leaving at 11
Can you check up on Arthur soon tho
He's not answering my calls and I think he's asleep

Vivian
Yeah sure
I'll just get changed and I'll go check up on him
What room is he in?

Chiara
I think it's room 517
Or 516?
I'm not sure tho

Vivian
Omg
So its basically a 50/50 chance that a rando is gonna open the door

Chiara
😗

Vivian
😐

I rolled my eyes as I turned my phone off, getting ready for the day.

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

9:52 am
I stood there. Staring at the two-identical doors.

The numbers, 516, and 517 inscribed on them. I bit my lip in thought, wondering which room I'd think Arthur would be in. The thought not crossing my mind, so I did the most logical thing and just prayed that I'd knock on the right door.

*knock, knock*

I waited for a bit; no answer.

I knocked again, this time a bit louder; still, no answer.

I sighed in frustration. I raised my hand to knock on the door once again, until the door finally opened.

A very tired Arthur Leclerc stood before me. He wore different clothes then when he did earlier, his hair was ruffled, and he was clearly still half asleep.

"Good morning," I said as I walked passed him, entering his room.

"Hey!" He turned my way, walking towards me as I began looking around his room.

Nothing was unpacked, his bed was still made but it had an indentation of Arthur's body on it.

"You were really tired," I looked at the bed then at him.

"I still am," he yawned, "what do you want?"

I raised a brow, "we're leaving in an hour, so I came here to wake you up." I went over to his nightstand, grabbing his phone. "Open it."

Arthur raised a brow, "why?"

"Open it."

He rolled his eyes as he unlocked his phone. I turned off DND and in-came the texts and missed calls from Chiara and I.

"Oh."

I rolled my eyes as I plopped his phone onto his bed, also taking a seat there. "Go shower and get changed."

"I already showered, I'm just gonna change." He replied.

I nodded, "I'm gonna stay here for a bit, I don't have anything else to do."

"Is that your excuse to watch me change?"

I made a fake gagging sound, "that's nasty. I'd rather pour alcohol on my eyes than see you half naked."

Arthur smiled as he turned around and grabbed his suitcase, throwing it next to me on the bed.

"Hey! You almost hit me," I flinched as I looked at him in a disapproving manner.

Arthur ignored my comment and began unzipping the suitcase, grabbing a grey shirt and some baggy jeans.

"Est-ce que c'est bon?" He asked.

I nodded as I opened my phone, Arthur heading to the bathroom to get changed.

A minute passed and I heard knocking on the door. I furrowed my eyebrows as I put my phone down, the knocking continuing.

"Arthur someone's at the door!" I got up and walked towards it, opening it.

I was not expecting that.

Charles' eyes widened, his mouth agape, obviously thinking Arthur would be the one to answer the door.

Lo and behold, it was me.

"Hi," I said breathlessly, our eyes never leaving one another's. He was wearing his gym clothes and he was sweaty, obviously coming back from working out.

Did he grow out his hair?

"Hey," Charles said with a smirk, his tone a bit questionable, though also somewhat gleeful.

We were mid-staring until I felt someone's presence behind me, opening the door widely, catching me off guard. I turned my head around to face Arthur, realizing he was shirtless, which got me out of the entrancement I was in.

"Oh hey man, come in," Arthur spoke, Charles furrowed his eyebrows at the sene.

"I could come back later?" He suggested, raising a brow, his expression now unreadable.

I furrowed my eyebrows a bit, now understanding what Charles was emplying, Arthur as well. "Oh God no," I shook my head in disgust, "come in." Without a second thought, I grabbed Charles' hand and pulled him inside the room.

"Relax ma chérie," Charles chuckled as he almost stumbled, "why so eager?"

I let go of his hand as I looked at him, "not eager." I gave him a small smile.

Charles smiled back, conveying his dimples. He's so cute.

"Charles-" Arthur started, Charles shook his head as he looked at him.

"Pas maintenant," he said quietly, causing me to give them a dubious look, the air suddenly becoming a bit tense.

I took that as a sign to head back to my room, "I'll just go ahead and uhm," I paused thinking of an excuse, "check up on Chiara," I pressed my lips together.

Arthur nodded as I grabbed my phone, I hugged Arthur and Charles goodbye as I went back to my room.

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

"I hate him for doing that to us," Chiara complained as we walked towards the paddocks.

"It's understandable that he wants to go with his brother," I shrugged.

"Yeah but, he told us he would come with us, then we had to wait an extra 15 minutes for him to basically ditch us."

"It's fine Chiara, it happens," I tried to comfort her, she was clearly tense about other things, but was just taking it out on Arthur and his tardiness. "Plus, it'ss race weekend." I gave her a charming smile, Chiara laughed.

"True," she smiled.

"What's on your agenda this weekend? You ditching me again?" I joked.

Chiara rolled her eyes, "actually, there is no agenda, decided to sit this one out and enjoy it."

I arched a brow, "really? That's unlike you."

Chiara nudged my shoulder, "shut it."

"Chiara!" We heard a noise calling from behind us, making Chiara and I pause and turn around. It was Kimi.

"Kimi!" Chiara smiled, Kimi catching up to us. He hugged Chiara then me.

"Hey Vivian." Kimi smiled at me, I haven't seen him since the Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix.

"Hey Kimi, how've you been?" I smiled back.

"Great actually, I'm gonna be driving during FP1 today." He said with a huge smile on his face.

"No way!" Chiara yelled, covering her mouth immediately. "Williams no?"

Kimi laughed, "yeah it's gonna be amazing- I have to go now though, I'll see you guys later!"

"Bye!" Chiara and I both said as Kimi jogged away.

"He's definitely getting a seat next year." I mumbled to Chiara.

"Oh for sure." We both laughed as we entered the Ferrari paddock, immediately hitting the mini fridge.

"Cola or Sprite?" Chiara asked me.

"Apple juice." She grabbed the cola and apple juice, handing the drink to me.

"I genuinely think you're a child trapped in a university students body," Chiara said as she opened the can of coke, taking a sip.

"It tastes good, and I seriously cannot swallow fizzy drinks. They burn." I argued.

"I can drink this entire can like water."

"That's concerning." I said as I began drinking my apple juice.

"What's concerning?" Charles asked, his mouth right behind my ear, causing me to jump and almost choke on my drink.

He was wearing his red Ferrari team shirt, and some baggy black pants, along with his signature accessories.

Chiara laughed once she saw my reaction, my face turning red from almost choking.

"That I can drink coke like water." Chiara answered for me.

"Oh yeah, that is concerning."

I regained my composure, "see, Charles agrees with me."

"Yeah but Charles agrees with you in everything." Chiara sassed.

Charles furrowed his brows, "no I don't?"

"Whatever, does the paddock have a room to relax in?"

Charles eyebrows were still furrowed, "I actually cannot understand you for the life of me." He sighed with a slight smile, "follow me mesdemoiselles."

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

Third Person POV

The three of them were sitting down in Charles' driver room, which was bigger than the previous one they went to last time. Having a sofa, a bed, a TV, and some closet space.

Charles was reading over his notes, biting the side of his left thumb, his face full of anxiety due to the upcoming race. Due to the DNF's he's had, he spiraled down the drivers championship, going from position 2, to position 3, a 20 point difference. He had to make it up.

"Is Arthur here?" Vivian asked, making Charles look up from his notebook.

She was sitting down on the bed, her feet dangling in the air as she looked at Charles, the sight causing a wave of butterflies to form in his stomach, Vivian waiting for an answer.

Charles blinked twice, not fully taking in her question. "Uhh, I- yeah he's somewhere here- probably with some of his friends."

Vivian nodded as she went back to scrolling on her phone, unaware of the fact that Charles was still looking at her.

He was admiring her; her brown curly hair, her beautiful big brown eyes, her relaxed face, the way she'd subconsciously bite her lip or her nail whenever she sees something funny, or something that made her anxious. He adored that about her, he thought it was cute, taking notice of it as their friendship progressed.

Charles couldn't help but recall the events of earlier today, of what he had felt when he saw her.

He wasn't the jealous type, he really wasn't but, when it came to Vivian, there was some sort of protectiveness that was combined with jealousy. He knew that there was nothing going on between his brother and her, Arthur reassured him of that multiple times earlier. Arthur would never do that to Charles, ever. And Charles knew his brother wouldn't do that to him either. Yet he still got jealous.

"You know, it's kinda creepy to stare," Chiara whispered in Charles' ear, causing him to flinch and regain his senses.

"I wasn't," he looked at her, his face a bit red and his voice a bit panicky that he got caught.

"You've been staring at her for like 5 minutes Charles," Chiara raised both of her brows, her voice still a whisper.

"I was just- I was zoning out," he protested, trying to play it cool.

"I took psychology Charles, I know how to read body language," Chiara started as she came closer to Charles ear, "and your body language, is telling me that you're attracted to my best friend."

Charles' eyes widened as Chiara pulled away, a smile on her face.

"Did you fail your psychology class?"

a/n
not proofread lol
I have finals next week.
Ew,
Pls pray for me 🙏.
Anywaysss don't forget to vote/comment🫶🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

unconditional By

Fanfiction

1M 14.5K 50
Ellasandra Monet gets swept up into the world of F1 when she finally lands her dream job, but what happens when she comes across her dream guy, Charl...
615K 13.7K 37
the one where a ferrari communications liaison and a ferrari driver try to hide their relationship from the public... fem!oc x charles leclerc socia...
36.1K 1.2K 63
'It's easy to hate someone when you don't know their story. Before, I saw him as the one thing getting in my way, someone who breezed in and took eve...