I can see you

By spiceyylemonade

she was so obsessed with him that she started stalking him and was ready to eliminate any one that will come... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 12

139 3 0
By spiceyylemonade

(Edward's POV)
Rosy came back during the evening and she was caring some folded furniture and other essential things in a bag with some food. She smiled in my direction and put all the supplies in one corner and started walking towards me with a knife.I closed my eyes and then heard some close thuds, as I opened my eyes I saw her untying me by cutting the ropes. "Is she finally setting me free. But I don't want to go away from her.What should I do?"I thought to myself and suddenly heard Rosy saying, "Don't be happy,I can't let you go but I also don't want you to think that I kidnapped you so don't try to run from here because it's our home and if you even think of escaping,I am going to get really mad.Got it,honey."she finished saying with a bright innocent smile on her face.
For a moment it reminded me of Riya".....No I can't think of her... She's my Rosy, the woman I love, not Riya who.... "Her hands on my body snapped me back of my breakdown."Aren't you feeling hungry?JUST EAT.Why?are you still thinking about something else even when I am talking to you?" She said in a cold voice. "Sorry" I said quickly grabbing my sandwich and my eyes looking down as I heard her slamming the chair into the ground.
"No you don't. You really don't deserve my love. You always do things to hurt me. I want to hate you but I can't. Hey Edward I love so you should also also love me right? Why do you look pale did I scare you?sorry." Rosy was muttering all this time to herself with tears in her eyes. "Arrange the room and relax a bit and remember, I CAN SEE YOU, so don't even think of running, I will come back tomorrow night .
Take care love" She whispered in my ears and walked out of the house slamming the door."she seems unstable and I might trigger her if I ask her directly about Riya and fist of all I will have to get rid of the evidence from her phone. I will do that tomorrow. "I thought to myself as I started arranging the furniture.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 826 11
تائهه لا تعرف معنى الحياه تنضج وسط انهيار دموع , الم , فقدان , استنكار تضرب بأقسى شيء تحرم من الامان تراودها افكار ضجيجه , ترغب لنجاتها منهم لتعج...
70.3K 1.3K 9
TubboLive, or Tubbo, has been keeping something from his friends and fan base for a while now. He had no way of telling them, because he'd never done...
2.2K 72 7
This is not the end, this is not the beginning Just a voice like a riot rocking every revision In which the youngest Herrera returns to Seattle to pa...
Psycho By Abreanna08

Mystery / Thriller

150K 3.3K 17
I watched her carefully. From day one. The day I fell in love with her. I knew who her parents were and the rest of her family. I knew who her friend...